Something In Her Eyes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------(_*_)---------

Jordan felt particularly naughty on this particular day. After she recovered from being mortified that he almost caught her masturbating two weeks ago – while thinking of him, no less! – by the end of that week she was again anticipating their next meeting. She had purposefully held out on masturbating in her office for fear that the spontaneity of his next visit might again catch her in the act. Instead, she decided she would wait to masturbate again until right after he left, thereby insuring he would not catch her and also giving her a fresh experience with him to imagine. But his visit never materialized that next Monday, and her need was never satiated. Instead, he sent her an email explaining that something had come up that needed his immediate attention. There was a part of her that was disappointed and angry that he had not made it a priority to come and see her the week before. She wanted to grab his attention in a way that would permeate his thoughts long after he left her office, and bring him faithfully back for more. She did not know why it mattered so much to her – even though the attraction and sexual tension between them was strong, she had no intention of cheating on her fiancé. Apparently, he also had no intention of straying from his relationship. But the attention he paid her felt good, and his visits were the highlight of her week, and something to which she had come to look forward immensely. With these thoughts in mind, she went through with her plan.

When Glen arrived that day, they got right to work. After about two hours they took a break, exchanging laughs and pleasantries, but nothing too risqué. Announcing that she needed to grab a reference, Jordan stood from her desk and approached the ladder leading up to the higher tomes in her private library. When she reached the top of the ladder she said to him, "Do you mind giving me a hand, Glen, and grabbing this for me? It's too big to hold onto both it and the ladder and climb down safely."

Jordan's heart raced as Glen approached the ladder behind her. She was just high enough such that when he got close he would be able to see directly up the back of her skirt. He would see her stockings that stretched up to her mid-thigh, he would see the expanse of her naked thighs above them, and finally see the thin lacy strap of her black panties that disappeared up between the cheeks of her ass. She subtly arched her back to give him the best view as he came up behind her, and she stood on her tippy-toes to reach the largest volume on the highest shelf. She didn't need the book. What she needed was to hear the sound of his breath catching in his throat as he took in the full sight of her. She waited just long enough to make sure this image of her like this was seared into his brain, then she handed the large case review text down to him.

Glen tore his gaze from under her skirt to look into her eyes as she handed the book to him. His eyes had glazed over and become smoky. She had never seen him look at her that way, and a flurry of butterflies took flight in her abdomen as she wondered if she had gone too far. He stepped back to place the book on her desk then returned to offer her his hand as she dismounted the ladder. He didn't hold her hand, he took it, held onto it, like he wanted to do something more, much more. He stared intently into her eyes, like he was trying to look right through her, down into her soul. She attempted to put up defenses, but there was an insistence to his gaze that demanded entry as he held her hand forcefully, with no intention of letting it go. She tried to look away but she couldn't. Closing her eyes would admit defeat. Defiantly, she wanted to stare right back and peer down into his soul, but it was a dangerous move that would leave her exposed. He would see the dark need that lurked secretly inside her, and feel the burning of her unfulfilled animal desires. Once he did, there was no telling what might happen. Their safe but flirtatious relationship would then be unpredictable and beyond their control.

Glen was hard, and Jordan could see it, tenting his pants. He was on the verge of losing control and he hated that. He hated the vulnerability of not being in control. 'Damn if Jordan isn't the devil incarnate trying to take it from me,' he thought.

Finally, Glen smiled and said, "I better go, Jordan." There was disappointment behind his smile, though, and Jordan felt it to. There was no explanation necessary; they both knew why he had to leave. They had discussed their respective relationship situations with each other so they both knew that they could not have what they desperately wanted. There was no way they were going to get any more work done that day, so the only thing left to do was leave.

---------(_*_)---------

No sooner had Jordan sat down in her meeting the next day when she felt her phone vibrate with a text message. Even though she was ten minutes early, it was an inopportune time, as she was at a settlement meeting for one of her clients. The employer, knowing Jordan's reputation and the strength of her case, wanted to settle out of court. Jordan rarely text messaged anyone, so she was quite surprised to see a message from Glen pop up on her screen.

"Knock 'em dead" the text read.

"You, too! I hope u get the money" she typed in quickly. He had confided to her the week before that he was meeting with the board of a major foundation interested in giving him funding for the re-entry program.

"Don't think of the jokes I've told you and start laughing inappropriately," he shot back.

"Stop it! I can keep my cool," she typed. Then she followed quickly with "and you don't think about what you saw yesterday, no tents in your pants! Lol"

"Is that a challenge that I can't break your cool?"

"It'd take more than a text from you to break my cool," she sent.

"Well then, let me see..." he typed to her.

"Stop it! My meeting's started, I can't text back after this," she replied, taking her phone off vibrate but setting it to silent mode and sitting it in her lap. If he texted her again she would see the message but no one would hear anything to arouse suspicion. Just then the arbitrator called the session to order and started explaining the rules. The screen on her phone flashed with Glen's new message. Reluctantly, she opened it.

"If you had a donkey and I had a rooster, and your donkey ate my rooster's feet, what would you have?"

Glen got no reply from her, he knew she couldn't type at the moment, but he still made her wait for the punch line. Jordan kept glancing down at her phone, anxious for the answer to his riddle and trying to figure it out herself. After five minutes her phone screen flashed with his next text. She reflexively opened it up immediately, but thought better of it as the arbitrator finished his spiel and asked her to begin. She saw his text right before she spoke.

"Why, you'd have two feet of cock in your ass, of course. Now go get 'em!"

Jordan tried to maintain her calm but she could feel the flush rushing up her cheeks. She was no stranger to graphic language or graphic depictions of sex. No, what got to her was the fact that Glen always seemed perfectly in tune with which buttons to push. The image of a thick cock in her ass.... was certainly her button! Her pussy and ass clenched hard as her mind involuntarily shot to a visual image of him – not her fiancé – slowly pushing his cock into her back passage. She quickly took a second to compose thoughts and push the image from her mind, looking through the legal pad in front of her as if she was just quickly checking her notes. She would find a way to get him back for this. He was playing with fire and he knew it.

---------(_*_)---------

It rained heavily outside as Glen and Jordan sat in her office early the next Monday morning going over their legal strategy. It was turning out to be a really bad thunderstorm, but Glen had no intentions of letting the bad weather keep him from her office that morning, and showed up promptly at 10 AM as he had promised. They both were on their utmost professional behavior. He had told no salacious jokes and they tried to keep their mind on business instead of flirting with each other. Their concentration was broken when Glen's cell phone rang. "Damn it," he said, bothered by the interruption. He checked the caller ID. Then, "this is important, I better take it. Excuse me for a second."

"No problem," Jordan replied. "I need to go to the bathroom anyway, take your time."

Glen answered his phone as Jordan stood and left the room. The regional director of parole services for the state was calling to give him information on new state requirements for release programs. Glen needed this information to work on securing the next round of state contract funding. He pulled his pen out of his briefcase to begin jotting down some notes.

"Hold on for a sec," he said into the phone. "This pen is giving me problems, I need to grab another one right quick."

Not seeing any on Jordan's desk, Glen stepped around behind it to look in the drawer. There were plenty of pens in there to choose from, of all colors, shapes and sizes. There was also lip gloss, a hair brush, and a small compact mirror with a wooden frame. Tucked amongst these items off to the side were also two vibrators: a thick, flesh-colored one with a curved tip and a smooth, slender one. Glen froze.

"Are you ready?" the voice on the other end of his conversation asked.

"Ummmmm, sure," Glen replied, now barely paying attention. He would just have to call back one of his other contacts to get the information later. His concentration was shot now.

Glen picked up the thicker one first. It was heavy – it definitely had batteries in it. Cradling his phone to his ear with his shoulder, he used his other hand to twist the bottom to see if the batteries were fresh. They were, and he turned it off quickly to mute its quiet buzz. He surprised himself with what happened next. Without thinking, his hand brought the vibrating dildo up to his nose and he inhaled deeply, desperate for a repeat whiff of her scent. His brain registered nothing but the smell of clean silicon, and he cursed her diligence at cleaning her sex toys. He quickly sniffed the slender one hoping that just maybe that had been used recently without the opportunity to clean it, but he had no luck with that one either. He wiped his lips and realized he was salivating. If he had smelled anything on them he would have probably licked them clean.

The strength of this primal response that had just taken over him was shocking. He had used sex toys on a woman before, but never did he have the urge to smell them afterwards, and he certainly never felt the need to lick them clean afterwards. No matter, one thing was certain. What he smelled when he surprised her with his visit last Monday was definitely the pungent musky sweet smell of her pussy, because she had been masturbating, most likely just prior to him coming in. He heard the tell tale sounds of running water and hand washing coming from the bathroom alerting him to Jordan's imminent return. He quickly put the toys back in their hiding place and grabbed a pen. He shut the desk drawer and returned to his seat on the other side. His dick was rock hard.

Jordan returned to take her seat opposite Glen as he finished up his phone conversation. She tried to resume their meeting where they'd left off before the interruption of his phone call, but he was obviously distracted now. He kept looking at her with a strange expression on his face. When their eyes met, he'd hold her gaze for a minute, like he wanted to say something, but then look away. Jordan couldn't figure out what was going on, and was afraid to ask.

Glen tried to make his way through their meeting about the case, but it did not work. He could not concentrate on a damn thing she was saying. Nothing he did seemed to put his mind back on their work. When he looked down at the desk, all he could think of were the secret contents inside. If he looked at her fingers, his mind imagined her well-manicured fingers pushing one of the vibrators inside her. He imagined how wet her pussy must get, and how the dildo would be all shiny when she pulled it out. He wondered about the purpose of the smaller, slender vibe. Were the two different vibes for different moods? Different intensities of orgasm? Or did she use the thick one inside her pussy and slender one on her clit? Or perhaps the slender vibe was for the more wicked indulgence of a different orifice? Trying to shove those lurid images out of his mind, he tried looking her in the face. But even there, all he could think of was how sultry her radiant green eyes must look when she is in the throes of an orgasm. He was so hard now his cock was aching. He needed to get out of there before he did something he would regret.

His mood had become so odd that Jordan was actually not surprised when Glen apologized and announced he needed to go. "I sense that phone call really affected you," she said sympathetically.

"You have no idea," he replied, quite honestly.

"Well you can call me later when things calm down, or we can pick this up next week." She stood and walked around the desk toward him to see him to the door.

Glen stood and was acutely aware that he was still achingly hard. His loose slacks did nothing to conceal the raging monster jutting from his hips. There was nothing he could do. To turn his back on her would have been awkward. To reach down and adjust himself would have been obvious, drawing even more attention.

Jordan saw it as he stood. How could she not? It captured her eyes and she was unable to look away, mesmerized with the insistent way it seemed to be reaching for her, calling to her. Finally, coolly, she managed to look up into his eyes. There was a pained look on his face, of need, of desperation, of wanting to flee. With a look so pained on his face, Jordan made up her mind that she would not try to embarrass him as he had her the week before, but the words slipped from her lips before her internal editor could intercede.

"You're having a hard day, aren't you Glen?"

He let out a sigh. "Very," was all he said in response.

Jordan wanted to ask if there was anything she could do to help, but she knew better. Besides, she knew the answer was something she could not give, and something he could not accept. The silence in the room was deafening. She could feel her heart beating, and damn near hear it. Finally, words came to her. "Well, I guess I better let you go handle it."

"Yeah, I guess I better," Glen replied, walking to the door. He stepped out and was gone with no further ceremony. He didn't want to shake hands, he didn't want to look back, he just wanted to get out of there. He passed out of her gate and walked to his car parked two houses down from hers. He didn't start the car to leave. He just sat there, trying to calm down.

Jordan watched from her window as Glen walked down the walkway through her yard and out of her gate. It was still raining outside, and he had not even bothered with his umbrella. She looked over to where he had been sitting on the other side of her desk and saw it there on the floor. She doubted he would come back for it, for he seemed to be on a mission to get out of there as soon as possible. Once he was safely out of sight she rushed back to her desk to retrieve her toys. Seeing him so hard like that had her pussy soaked and dripping with need. She would have already been aroused from just his visit, but the angry rigidity of his erection had really stoked her fire. She had no idea what set him off and at the moment she did not care. She could not have asked for better Monday morning masturbation material. She reached under her skirt to peel off her panties, stuck to her crotch from the wetness. There was no pretense or buildup needed. She couldn't get the thick dildo into her drenched hole fast enough.

Glen sat in his car unable to leave. His mind was desperate to know what Jordan was doing. He knew they had sexual tension. He knew seeing him hard would have an affect on her. But would now be the time? Was she in her office now, masturbating? He certainly wanted to. He needed to. There was no way he could go back to his office in his current state. He needed relief. He sat there and deliberated for a few minutes. It was a damn good thing the windows on his car were tented. He was also parked under the shade of a tree. Shit! This was crazy. Would he really sit here and masturbate in public, risking arrest? His mind flashed to an image of Jordan in her office, shoving the thick vibe in and out of her soppy pussy. His dick throbbed madly. On a whim he reached for his phone.

Jordan's orgasm was quickly approaching when she heard the phone ring. Normally she would have turned the ringer off before she got started, but the hurried frenzy of her horniness disrupted her regular protocol. At the very least she would ignore it in circumstances like this, but something told her to check her caller ID. Like she both hoped and feared, it was Glen. Did she dare answer it?

"You for...got your umbrella," she said, rather breathlessly.

"I didn't even notice," he replied, his voice deep and resonant.

"Your hard day still... GETting to you, then?" She asked, shoving the thick vibrator deeply into her pussy to stifle its sound. She was trying to keep cool, and not give away exactly what it was she was doing. She wasn't doing a very good job of it, however.

"Ye-Yeah, you could ... say that," Glen responded, unzipping his pants and pulling his dick out. Its head was shiny with his pre-cum. He reached into the glove compartment for some napkins he always kept stored there, then reclined his seat.

"The rain is really coming down now... it's pretty wet out here. You'll get... soaked," she said, the last part coming out more as a groan.

"Sometimes," he said huskily into the phone, "you just want to lift your chin and let the rain drops coat your face." He paused, and then added, "... and try to catch a few... with your tongue."

"Is that what... uhhh... you were thinking of doing just now... uhnnn... walking out of here without your umbrella?" It was getting harder and harder for Jordan to disguise the sound of her getting off.

"Mmmm," Glen said, smacking his lips. "Among other things. What do you do on a wet day like this?

Jordan thought about that for a second, pulling the thick dildo out of her pussy, shiny with her juices, and looking at its curved tip. Then she shoved it back inside herself, trying to angle it toward her elusive g-spot. "I usually like to ... curl up where it's warm and cozy," she said finally, wondering if he'd have any idea of her meaning.

"I could use something warm... snug and cozy around me right now," he said. "On a hard day like this, nothing beats it."

"You will need to beat it, won't you? On a hard day like this?" Jordan was being absolutely wicked now.

"I'm trying to... as we speak," Glen admitted.

"Ohh fuck!" Jordan groaned, flashing on a mental image of him jacking off to her while they talked.

"What's wrong?" Glen asked, stopping his stroke in worry.

"Just realizing that there is... something else that needs my attention," Jordan said, reaching for her slender vibrator. She cradled the phone against her ear with her shoulder to keep both hands free. The naughtiness of his new revelation called for some added stimulation.

"Do you need to go, then?" he asked.

"I... I should," she responded, taking the larger vibrator out of her pussy and sliding the slender one in there to wet it. "But no," she said finally, sighing with the more intense vibrations of the smaller toy.

"Yessss," Glen growled and resumed stroking his dick, happy that she was going to play this out. A new surge of blood rushed to his cock, and he saw the head expand with need. Their professional boundary was crumbling, and there was nothing either of them could do to stop it.