Something In Her Eyes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what did you do?" Alan asked.

"I really laid into her for that!" Glen retorted. Jordan felt her womb contract at the memory.

"So why have you kept her around?" Alan inquired.

"Because I saw potential, I guess. She has a good heart and a feisty spirit, but she's got some anal tendencies that I just had to plough my way through. Right now, I have to keep drilling her on what we need to work together successfully. Over and over again I have to drive the same point home. But I think once I am able to relax that anal retentive side of her, things will open up and we'll work great together." Glen was being absolutely wicked now. He almost broke out laughing but held it together, saying every single word with a straight face. He never even looked in Jordan's direction.

"Listen at you!" Alan said, "the slave driver cracking the whip. And how is your practice coming, Jordan?" he asked, turning toward her.

"Actually, I recently got this new client whose case was so compelling I could not resist taking him on," she responded. "I cannot go into any details for fear it would breach my client's confidentiality, but it turned out to be even bigger than I thought and much more intense. I did not know if I could handle it all, truthfully. As a client he definitely pushes my limits. However, he's not good at staying out of trouble – he has a wicked tongue that keeps him in deep shit. In fact, it will take a lot of ass-kissing to get him out of his most recent troubles." Jordan smiled inwardly as she watched Glen squirm at her words.

"Well, what's the status of the case now?" Alan asked, intrigued.

"We actually had a major debriefing just this past Monday. I have the feeling this case is going to lead me to some deep, dark places where I probably shouldn't go. It may take some deep probing to get to the bottom of it."

On and on it continued like that until Glen decided to raise the stakes. As Jordan was speaking and Alan's attention was on her, he rubbed his finger around the rim of his glass of brandy as if he was rubbing her sex. Then he let his finger slip down inside until it was wet with the sweet, intoxicating elixir. While Alan continued looking in Jordan's direction he brought the dripping digit to his lips and sucked it.

Alan turned his attention back toward Glen. As he did, Jordan put her bottle of hard lemonade right up to her lips but did not take it in her mouth this time. Instead, her tongue snaked out to lick around then worm inside the hole, mimicking a perfect little rim job like the one she gave him their first time together. Glen's knees nearly buckled from the rush of the memory – the surge of blood leaving his brain to fill his cock leaving him on the brink of consciousness. The whole time Alan was clueless to the seduction happening right in front of him.

Jordan looked down at Glen's crotch and saw the reaction she was having on him. A mischievous wicked smile crossed her lips at the sight of Glen's growing bulge. 'I should be admonishing myself for breaking my own rule I laid down not 10 minutes ago,' Jordan thought. Instead, she was wet. Her throat was dry and her bottle was empty. She excused herself to go fetch another drink.

Finding no more hard lemonades in the cooler Jordan headed to the kitchen to check the refrigerator. On the bottom shelf she spotted a reserve stash and bent over to retrieve one. That's when she felt it. Glen had come up behind her, pretending to be looking for something on the shelves above where the hard lemonades were. What he did to her from behind did not help her with the problem they had keeping their cool. Jordan almost yelped as she felt Glen press his hips against her bottom, rubbing a very hard cock into the crack of her ass. As he did so, he brought his left hand, hidden from view, up to caress her hip, letting his nails drag gently up her thighs.

As if by voluntary reflex Jordan rubbed her ass back against the rude and turgid flesh. "You're incorrigible," she said softly into the confines of the refrigerator. Then she caught herself and straightened her stance, turning toward Glen.

"And I also can't be made to behave," Glen replied, chuckling to himself at his little joke. They were like two kids who could not stop chasing each other around the playground, no matter how many times an adult told them to stop. The fruit was forbidden and never looked so sweet and succulent as it dangled from the tree. That made them hunger for it all the more.

Jordan thought long and hard about what she would say or do in that moment. She was aroused, very wet in fact, but she was adamant about not messing around with him. Her stubborn mind had a terrible knack for interrupting her passion in order to dwell on life's complications. As much as her body and soul yearned to completely let go and submit to her deepest, most dark desires, her mind constantly worked to prevent her from doing so. While she contemplated all of this, Glen's girlfriend Selena walked up to them, breaking the spell.

"Hey sweetie," she said, walking up and taking Glen's arm in hers. "Are you and Jordan sharing stories about your dads?" If she suspected anything she did not let on – there was no cattiness in the way she addressed Jordan. She did, however, bring her lips up to give Glen a kiss on his cheek, subtly claiming him as her territory. Glen bent to return her kiss with one on the lips.

They chatted for about five minutes as Jordan tried to hold her end of the conversation, but seeing Glen kiss another woman had really pushed her buttons. Those same lips that had known her body so intimately, even more so than her fiancé's... it just gave her a visceral reaction to see them placed against the lips of another woman. She did not expect to react so strongly but her animal flared inside her and she found it hard to concentrate. Her body leaped into cat mode with her mind chasing behind, trying to stop her from doing something she would regret. She drained the bottle in her hand.

"You two don't move," Jordan said. "I want to finish this conversation but I have to go to the ladies room something terrible! I'll be right back and we can continue this discussion."

With that Jordan took off toward the restroom. On her way, she discretely grabbed a handful of cocktail napkins.

Glen remained in the kitchen talking with Selena when Jordan returned with her hands full of fruit.

"I couldn't resist picking up one of these for each of us – they're addictive! Alan just brought them out." Jordan gushed, handing them each a chocolate-covered strawberry on a cocktail napkin.

"Ooh, I love these!" Selena replied, taking hers eagerly. "Thank you."

"Now where were we?" Jordan asked, biting into hers. Glen was suspicious but as he watched Jordan and Selena devour theirs and resume their conversation he decided that Jordan was just being her classy self and making a polite gesture of friendship. So he placed the delicious chocolate-dipped fruit in his mouth as well, and chewed it down to its stem. The juicy sweetness of the fruit leaked from the corner of his mouth and Glen used the cocktail napkin to wipe his lips. The napkin was moist, and it wasn't from the fruit. That's when he smelled her.

Glen was beside himself with disbelief. Had she really just done that? He brought the napkin back up to his lips and inhaling again deeply, he took another whiff. Smelling her scent, he became enraged with horniness and fear. He was already hard, but now Glen was in a terminal state because his lips were covered with the fragrant musk of Jordan's pussy: she had dipped the napkin in her creamy hole before bringing it to him. And he was filled with fear because if he brought his lips anywhere near Selena for the rest of the night she would smell it, too, and he would be in deep shit. The little minx had marked him, and marked him good.

The slightest of sly smiles crossed Jordan's face as she watched Glen's realization of what she had done to him. All the while she held a perfect conversation with Selena as Glen stood there speechless. When the conversation came to a lull Jordan excused herself claiming she was off to talk with some other guests. Glen desperately searched the room for something to occupy Selena so he could go wash his face before he got busted.

Jordan watched Glen from across the room. The burning stare he gave her with his smoky eyes told her that her naughtiness definitely had the effect on him that she wanted. She went toward the hallway to wait for him. Within two minutes he followed, as Jordan saw him approaching she turned to go into the bathroom.

As a further tease she began closing the bathroom door behind her when it barged open. Jordan turned to find Glen standing there with fire in his eyes. He pushed her inside then shut the door behind him. He grabbed Jordan and jammed her up against the wall next to the vanity with his body, forcing the air out of her. Their lips met in a crushing kiss. Glen was thankful that Jordan only wore very light makeup or else he would have been covered in lipstick. The kiss intensified with the urgency of their desire, compounded by the fact that they both knew they did not have a lot of time before one of their dates would be looking for them.

Jordan was thankful she was in a dress as she hooked her leg around him, causing the dress to hike up around her waist. Glen ran his hand from her stocking-covered calf all the way up to where his hand met the warmth of her bare thighs. He traced light circles there, just almost touching the heat of her core but not quite. It drove Jordan mad and she greedily and impatiently humped her creamy cunt toward his hand, desperate to feel his touch at her center. Instead, Glen reached around and grabbed her ass and squeezed it, running an insistent finger along her thong buried in her crack. His cock was so hard it made an obscene tent in the front of his jeans. With both hands Glen took a firm grip on her ass and pulled her to him, grinding the head of his dick right up against her mound.

Jordan hissed at the insistent way his rampant cock tried to push into her through three layers of clothing. She reached down to unbutton his pants. Her pulse raced as Glen lowered his head to lick, suck, and bite at her neck. He smelled her as his lips consumed her, her hair, her clean scent, a slight hint of her sweet perfume, and the rush of pheromones emanating from her pores. He was intoxicated, drunk with her smell and with her flavor.

"God, I missed you baby," he half whispered, half moaned against her neck. Throughout his days he would be overcome with need for Jordan, the need to see her, smell her, touch her, kiss her, or even just hear her voice. And every time he did it was never enough. The urgency overcame him as his senses took her in. She felt his warm breath against her skin and along her hair line and it sent tingles down her spine, right into her pussy. She was wet before she came in the bathroom and she was positively drenched now. With her leg curled around Glen's waist and her black skirt bunched up around hers, he could smell her arousal wafting up between them. The scent of her sex crazed him with hunger, and he sank his teeth into her, right above her collar bone. She reached up to grab a handful of his hair and pulled his head back.

"Don't mark me!" she grunted in a low whisper, and then she let his head fall back against her. Trying to obey, Glen let his lips caress her neck instead. He took his tongue and licked a line that began beneath her ear, moved slowly down below her chin then upwards across her lips. He played at her lips with his tongue for a second, tasting, teasing, before Jordan opened her mouth to suck him in.

While their tongues slid together Glen's hand went back to continued its journey up Jordan's thighs. When he reached her apex he found the crotch of her thong soaked and matted against her sex. He rubbed her pussy through the thin wet cotton before pulling it aside and shoving two fingers deep inside her hot sticky hole. The snug walls of her pussy welcomed him into her heat. Glen continued to finger-fuck her for a minute as their tongues dueled, only to abruptly pull his mouth away from hers to replace his tongue with the sticky fingers that had just been in her cunt. Jordan sucked them clean with relish while grinding her now exposed pussy along the front of the protruding tent of his pants, staining him with her lust.

"Mmmm, now I need to tasteyou," she said once he pulled his fingers from her succulent mouth. Her lips reluctantly let him go with a wet 'plop.' Jordan sank to her knees before him and finished fishing out his pole.

In their two previous encounters he had just taken her mouth and used it to his liking with no regard for her comfort – force fucking her throat and leaving her little say-so in the matter. She loved being taken like that but this time she wanted to show him what a willful and enthusiastic sloppy cocksucker she could be. Still holding his dick in her left hand she took it and rubbed the head across her lips while reaching down with her right hand between her own legs. His tip was swollen and throbbing, wet with the pre-cum oozing out of his slit. It stood rigid at attention and she could see his whole shaft jump with every pump of his heart. Jordan looked up at him to make sure his eyes were on her then snaked out her small tongue to lick some of the salty sticky juice directly out of his pee hole.

Jordan pulled back, teasing him by not putting her full mouth on him just yet. A wet line of his sticky pre-cum ran from his slit to her bottom lip. She made a show of loudly slurping it into her mouth. Then she moved his shaft against her left cheek and buried her face in his pubes. The hairs tickled her nose as she inhaled his raw male scent deeply and licked round the base of his shaft.

Jordan could only imagine what she must look like, kneeling down on the floor in some friend's bathroom while a dinner party was in full swing outside – her fiancé lurking around somewhere no less!, and by now probably searching for her – her legs splayed open as her fingers played shamelessly in her pussy, all while giving a sloppy wet and ravenous blowjob that would make any prostitute blush. She almost came just thinking about it. What was it about her that craved and needed sex like this, like a wild animal in heat? It was a primal force within her, that was for sure, and Glen understood it better than anyone: its nuances, how she liked to be pushed and where she drew boundaries. He brought it out of her like no other man.

There was so much more Jordan wanted to do to him, other places she wanted to lick him, make him squirm and call her name with her tongue buried in his dark place, but she knew time was of the essence. She took him all the way down her throat and held her nose in his pubes, gorging herself on his raw lust for her, licking his underside.

"Of fuck!!!" Glen groaned, his cock swelling in her throat, his head flaring. He thought he could see her neck bulge out with every surge of blood through his shaft. Then abruptly Jordan let him go and stood up. He grabbed her by her ass and pulled her into him as she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. When he had her supported with her back against the wall, he brought one of his hands from around her ass to pull her thong further aside. He grabbed his dick and rubbed the head around her hole, wetting himself, and then lodged the tip just inside her begging cunt. He brought his hand back underneath her to resume his double hold on her ass. Glen looked deep into Jordan's sparkling green eyes then slammed into her in one thrust, taking her breath away.

A light gleam of sweat broke out over Glen's face and body from the exertion he was putting into fucking her and supporting her weight in his hands. He felt hard enough to support her without his hands, actually. Jordan took one hand from around his neck and reached to his chest and began unbuttoning his shirt. She pulled it open to expose his pecs, pulling the shirt over his shoulders. She ran her fingers through the moist hairs she found there. The muscles in his neck, biceps and pectorals bulged as he continued his maniacal thrusts into her, and Jordan could not resist wanting a taste of him. She bent her head to force her face into his armpit and inhaled deeply. The earthy smell of raw male in heat drove her crazy and she lustfully began to lick him there.

Glen lowered his head to put his lips against her ear as Jordan continued to lick out his armpit. "There's the dirty slut I know and love," he whispered before swirling his tongue into her ear. He redoubled his efforts at fucking her, increasing the tempo of his hips as they speared her onto his meat.

The bright lights above the bathroom vanity shined brightly off of Glen's veiny hardness as it plunged in and out of her, showing the obscene wetness his cock took from the sliming of Jordan's hungry pussy. The naughty thrill of it all was bringing her really close really fast. She could feel the intensity of Glen's thrusts increasing as well, pounding her so deep she felt him in her womb. Their eyes were again locked together. Jordan took a special thrill in watching him, the fierce expression across his face, the unbridled joy he experienced from taking her pussy, using her cunt for his selfish pleasure; and the longing, wishing that she could belong only to him. The look in her eyes said pretty much just the same. She had to bite her lip to keep from screaming out his name.

"You can't leave any evidence on me or leaking out of me," Jordan said with a smoky look in her green eyes as she licked her lips. Glen got the hint – she wanted, needed to swallow him... every last drop. He paused mid stroke – the head of his dick just at the lips of her pussy – and held it for what seemed to Jordan like an excruciatingly long time. The emptiness of his withdrawal was driving her crazy and her hips impatiently tried to push him back inside her.

"Get... back... in me!" she grunted in frustration.

"Shhh," he whispered, "be still." Jordan obeyed, and everything went quiet. Time stood still as Glen slowly brought his face to hers. He didn't kiss her, just barely grazed his bottom lip against her top one. She felt his breath on her face and he felt hers on his. With his eyes, he tenderly apologized for what he was about to do to her.

Glen slammed into Jordan with such brutal strength it took forced the wind back out of her. Her head popped back and hit the wall but she didn't care. With her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms wrapped around his neck, she just held on for dear life as he drilled her with a vigor she had never seen from him before. The wall shook beneath the force of his driving cock, slamming her lower torso against it repeatedly. Jordan was in heaven. Every time she thought she had taken all he had to give her, he proved her wrong. The sex between them just kept getting better and better. She was about to cum all over him.

A knock on the door made Jordan almost jump out of her skin. "Jordan, are you in there? It's Liz." Glen was so possessed in taking her pussy, pounding it relentlessly, that he didn't seem to notice. Jordan brought a knee and both hands into his chest and then pushed him off abruptly, coming down on shaky legs. Glen stumbled back toward the tub, his dick jutting out from his pants and shiny with her wetness. Jordan followed him and drew the shower curtains, pushing him inside.

"Not one word!" she hissed at him, then closed the curtains. Luckily, it was a solid fabric and not simply opaque. "One sec," she said then, loud enough for Liz to hear. She reached over and flushed the toilet to make it seem like she was just finishing, then went to the sink and turned on the water. She smoothed her skirt and checked herself in the mirror as the water ran, pretending to be washing her hands. She opened the small window above the toilet then reached for the can of air freshener on the back of the tank, trying to mask the thick smell of sex in the air. The smell was still all over her but she would have to do something about that after she talked to Liz. Finally, she turned off the water, unlocked the door and opened it.