Something Juicy

Story Info
You enjoy a lovely meal...of her.
775 words
3.83
16.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N.Owl
N.Owl
9 Followers

I squeeze one of the cheeks of your ass as you whisper to me, "Let's go" trailing your fingertips briefly over the front of my tightening jeans.

We leave the crowded dance floor and make our way to the door, you leading me by the hand; I notice quite a few envious glances in our direction.

At the car, I unlock the door, then press you back against it, trapping you in front of me as I lower my face to yours. Teasing your lips with mine, I trace my fingers over one of your cheeks, feeling how soft and smooth your skin is. Slowly, I tease your lips to open slightly, then flick my tongue out, wetting your lips before hungrily kissing you, slipping my tongue deep in your mouth. I moan into your mouth as my hand cups your breast, hefting its weight, lightly pinching your nipple. I can barely walk straight as I make my way to the driver's door so we can go back to my motel room.

The door is barely shut behind us before I continue trying to devour you, my lips on yours, on your neck, your cheeks, nibbling your ears, my tongue hot and wet slipping inside your ear, my breath hot against your wet, quickly- cooling skin. I manage to get off your shirt and suck in my breath as your naked tits swing free. Groaning, I sink to my knees, wrapping my arms around you, raining kisses on your belly, your ribs, nuzzling the underside of your soft breasts. Moaning deep in my throat, I begin to suckle, occasionally flicking out my tongue or nibbling on the hard tips of your tits. My hands move upwards and cup your breasts, caressing and squeezing as my mouth works against your plump globes. Gently, I tug down on you, bending you so you will kiss me again, and I feel the full weight of your big tits against my palms. I bury my face between your breasts and feverishly work on unclasping your pants.

I want to see you naked.

Somehow, I manage to finally pull down your pants, and I'm lucky enough to get your panties along with your jeans. Just as you step out of them, I fill my hands with your asscheeks, plunging my face between your thighs, inhaling your scent, tasting the sweetness of your pussy on my lips and tongue. I love feeling my tongue snake through your slightly moist cunt, then suddenly, as I push it inside you, from the very top to the very bottom, your pussy is soaking, flooding my face. Gently, you push me away from you. "Get undressed," you say, then walk to the bed, placing your hands on it, bending over, your fat titties dangling and bobbing enticingly; looking over your shoulder at me, you wiggle your ass. "You're not done with your dinner."

I have never been so clumsy nor taken so long getting my clothes off.

Dropping to my knees behind you, I cup your ass again, spreading you, pushing my face into your cunt, eating you, sucking you, licking your pussy top to bottom, sliding the flat of my tongue over your ass, plunging it back into your pussy. I can feel your thighs trembling slightly when I push my thumb inside your pussy and start playing my fingers over your clit. "Oh. Oh, yeah. Ooo. Yes. That's it." I love the noises you make when I pleasure you. Your hips are rocking and your ass is hunching in front of me; I can't resist. Darting my head forward, I unexpectedly plunge my tongue inside you, pushing it as far up your ass as I can, my lips wetly sucking you as I start to slide it in and out, tongue-fucking your ass.

Reluctantly, you pull away and turn over on your back on the bed. With no reluctance, I move up between your upraised, spread thighs, placing the head of my cock at your pussy. I look up from where your pussy lips are kissing the head of my cock, and see your arms stretched above your head, rounding and flattening your breasts, your head turned to the side, nuzzling your own arm. I push my hips forward slightly, feeling your lips close over the crown of my cock, and you slowly turn to look at me, giving me that half-lidded, stoned- with-lust look I love so much. As I push myself the rest of the way into that inferno you call a cunt, my balls bouncing off your ass, I know I'm going to have a hard time not cumming quickly.

N.Owl
N.Owl
9 Followers