Something New

Story Info
Something new for these ladies.
1.2k words
3.92
37.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine and Jane were snuggled together on the couch watching television, which was their usual Friday night excursion, when Katherine sighed loudly. Jane pushed her curly, blonde hair out of her face and asked what was wrong. Katherine sighed once more before replying with, "Well I'm bored. This is what we do every single Friday night."

"Oh so being here with me and being snuggled up on the couch with me just isn't cutting it for you anymore huh?" Jane questioned, obviously annoyed and a little hurt.

"No. No Sweetie. It's not like that. I was just thinking um nevermind. Forget I said anything, just know it wasn't like that."

"Oh hell no! You are gonna tell me what you were gonna say! You're not doing this to me again today!" Jane said jumping up excitedly.

"No. No. I'm not saying anything. I don't talk like that." She smirked.

"You better tell me now."

"Oh yea? What if I…"

Jane landed on her before she had finished talking, "I'm gonna tickle you until you pee!"

She tickled her and tickled her, all the while both of them were laughing hysterically. They rolled off the couch and landed on the floor with a thud. Still laughing the girls laid on their backs trying to catch their breath.

Still breathing fairly heavy Katherine rolled over and placed her mane of dark, brown hair on Jane's chest and said, "Well you didn't make me pee but I guess I'll go ahead and tell you."

"Good. Tell me. Tell me."

Looking up with her penetrating, green eyes she confessed, "I was thinking maybe we could do something a little different tonight."

"Oh yea? What's that?" Was the answer given with a raised eyebrow.

"Um well we discussed it before, but I think you should let me shave you tonight."

"Oh really?" Jane replied with a shudder.

"Hell yea!"

"Alright. That sounds okay with me, but here's what's gonna be the hard part for you. You have to tell me where, how, and what you're going to use before you do it."

"Ok. What I was figuring we could do was this. I could go get a towel and you could lie down on it on the couch. Then I would do it there with the razor."

"You're not gonna tell me anymore then that? What about water and such?"

Getting up Katherine told her, "You're just gonna have to wait and see! I'm gonna go get you that towel."

"Ok, ok, fine!"

Katherine returned with the towel. "Now get up on the couch and get ready and I will be back in just one second." She turned leaving Jane there by herself once more.

* * * * *

Jane was laying on the couch, on top of the towel of course, waiting patiently for Katherine to come back when she came walking through the doorway. A pair of scissors, another towel, the razor, shaving cream, and a bowl of water accompanied her. Kneeling next to the couch, placing everything on the floor, she questioned, "Are you ready?" Jane answered yes, followed by another shudder that shook her entire body.

Jane was naked from the waist down. Katherine ran her hands over her lower stomach, continuing down and spread her thighs. She had decided it would be best to trim the hair first. So, before anything else she attended to that task carefully, trimming it as close as possible.

Next she was going to add the shaving cream and begin shaving. She spread Jane's thighs a tiny bit further, then applied the shaving cream generously all over. She grinned at her and asked one last time, "So are you sure you're ready to have it all gone?"

"Most definitely." Jane told her, giving her an it's ok go-ahead smile.

Katherine brought the razor to her pussy and starting all the way at the bottom, shaved a small patch. Then she put the razor in the water, shaking it a little to get the hair off of it. She continued only doing small patches, until all the hair was gone except the tiny area right at Jane's opening. Using her fingers she spread her lips and making sure to take extra care in this area she gently removed the hair from there too.

She glanced up telling her, "Ok now don't move. I'm going to go get this towel wet so I can get the extra shaving cream off and make sure I didn't miss anything."

Jane sighed audibly, smiled and said, "Ok I'll be waiting here for ya."

Katherine all but ran to the kitchen sink and waited impatiently for the water to warm up. She soaked the towel, rang it out, and got back into the living room as quickly as possible. By the time she had gotten back Jane had gotten cold and closed her legs to cover up with the blanket that had been draped over the back of the couch.

"Damnit girl I told you not to move!" Katherine joked.

"But, but, but I got cold!" Jane laughed back.

"Alright I guess it's ok if you got cold." She faked being annoyed. "But you have to move the blanket now so I can get you all cleaned up down south!"

"Surely, but you gotta come over here and gimmie a kiss first."

Katherine leaned over and kissed her passionately before returning to the work at hand. Instead of leaving her lying down she had Jane sit up, then scoot herself down on the couch to where her ass was just barely on it. She wiped all of the excess shaving cream off, checking to make sure she had not missed any spots. She had missed none.

Having been down face level with Jane's pussy for so long Katherine just couldn't resist but to lean in and kiss her lips. Jane's breath caught in her throat as she stifled a moan. She smiled into her, then ran her tongue all the way up to her clit. Licking around her clit in a circular motion before biting it delicately.

They both moaned at the same time. Katherine decided that she wanted a real taste of Jane. So she moved down, sticking her tongue all the way inside of her. She swirled it around and around, deriving pleasure from her breathing heavy and moaning. She quickened her pace causing Jane's breath to come even faster and her moans to be even louder. Then suddenly with one last loud moan accompanied by an even louder Katherine, Jane came, grasping the hair on the back of her head.

Rather then stopping Katherine kept licking up every last drop of her cum. Then just as Jane thought she was done, she moved back up and started in on her clit once more. Although, this time she placed her finger inside of her instead of her tongue.

She started by slowly moving her finger in and out of her, using the same pace on her clit. Breathlessly Jane mouthed faster and she quickened her pace. In between her moans that were getting louder and louder Jane asked for it to be harder. So, Katherine bit down on her clit and slammed into her as hard and fast as she could. Katherine felt her muscles tighten, then she came harder then she had before, causing her entire body to shudder.

Katherine rose from the floor, got into her lap and gave her a kiss. "So how did you like our something new?"