Something New and Fresh

Story Info
The beginning of something new for a mature slave.
1.1k words
4.15
11k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping into the hallway of the house, the computer light blinking as I step near it, the answering machine blinking out its need for attention also, I close my eyes and just stand there, breathing deeply and trying to tear my thoughts away from someone I loved at one time and still am trying to convince myself I no longer want.

Afraid to walk over to the answering machine because I don't want to hear his voice, I sit down at the computer and flip the mouse to bring it alive. As it comes out of sleep mode, I open my dorm fridge and grab a cold diet soda. Popping the top and humming a bit, I sip at the cold stuff, enjoying the fizz on my tongue.

The computer finally warms up and my desk top appears with the picture of my pug, Bugs. I call him my mafia hit pug because he looks the part. One eye closed and his head tilted just so. He's a heavy weight boy. Thirsty eight pounds of massive grump!

After making myself relax and breath, I lean back in my chair and click on the mail box. Seeing there's something from my chat account, I open it and find an email from a dominant who I have never seen before. Taking a deep breath, I open the mail and there's a description of this man who tells me he is a dominant. Well, the experience I have had has not been all that great and I was not anxious to make another go of it.

After reading the email, I put it aside and resist the temptation of looking at his picture. He seems like a nice guy, he doesn't seem to be conceited like most doms I know. He isn't tooting his own horn. Who knows, maybe this one will be worth looking in to.

Going to the kitchen and turning on the tea pot, reading the snail mail and getting my tea cup ready, I pour the scalding water and add the stuff I like in my tea. Bringing the cup to the table, I sit and relax. Thinking about my last dominant makes me feel a little sad. He was a great teacher and had shown me the real me inside and how free I could be as a slave.

I denied ever thinking I could be a slave, though it did seem like something I may be could explore. Reading his mail to me and studying the "books" he wrote to teach me his ways, I learned a lot about what was going on inside me. I did want to serve completely. I did want to give of myself totally. And I did want to be loved as no one has ever been loved because I chose to serve my Master first and foremost, bringing me into the equation last.

Now came the part where I did not know if I could serve again totally from the heart. Could I give that much of me? Could I give the parts of me I swore would be hidden forever? Well, there is no better way to find out than to jump in head first.

So, here I am. Sitting here writing a story about me, about the blunders I have had, and about the time I plan to put into another relationship. There have been others I have attempted to serve, and either that chickened out because they thought I was too strong, or they thought I carried too much baggage and would compare them to my past Master, or they just wanted a quickie and when they didn't get it, they walked away.

So, it is with a hesitant heart, and a tremor in my hand that I continue this adventure and begin anew. Bringing myself to the table again to be laid out and skewered. Exposed and taken to a place with this new Master in my life that I am hoping will take the time to get to know me.

So with this, I am willing to share my adventures. I hope I don't bore you all to death with my story. I plan to add much more to it, but for now i will enlighten you with some of my adventures so far.

This new Master that i am speaking to and developing a new adventure with is extremely loving, very sexy and has a lot of potential. He does very well in how he treats his slave.

We have been able to get together on line and on the phone and boy do we ever have fun. He is very funny and loves to make me smile. I do as well love to make him smile and he does laugh a lot.

So many of my friends on line have known of my adventures and the things i have gotten myself in to, and this is about the best thing to have happened yet.

This new man's name is Master K. He is strong and handsome and sexy and makes my brain flame.He makes me think about things i do and mistakes i have made. i have disappointed him once so far and it nearly broke my heart.

Now sometimes we forget our selves and do things that aren't pleasing to our Masters. Well this was one of those times i thought i was doing something good and i missed it.

This slave has the unique ability to cum with just a word, and being the slave i am, i laid in bed and concentrated on the word that He and i chose. And it worked! i came like a freight train. thought i was about to pass out.

i laid on my back, my hands behind my head and feet crossed, the opposite of how i lay when my Master is doing his magic on me. i could hear his voice in my head, could feel his hands on my body. and could feel his breath touching me in places that i have not had touched in a long time.

As i sat in my car, my hands on my steering wheel and i listened to him tell me he was disappointed, my heart dropped and i felt myself begin to shut down. i felt the tears start, and my heart ached,

He went on to explain how he felt and what he expected from me. i had not asked permission, he was gentle with his correction, but it still hurt to know i disappointed him.

i have learned a lot and leaned on him in times of trouble in my life, and i know that he can handle it all. i learned that he wont stand for any of my guff, and will make sure i stay on track.

so now. i am ready for this adventure.

so i hope you enjoy my story and look forward to more of it. i can see this developing into a romance fit for a Dominant and his slave.