Something Old, Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
denny9
denny9
653 Followers

Opening up her labia he started prodding his tongue in and out as if it were a cock. The intense pleasure was getting to Barbara and she intensified the moment by raising one leg up and resting it on Dennis' shoulder. Several minutes of his tonguing brought the older woman to another orgasm and she grabbed his hair and mashed his tongue into her pussy while at the same time cursing him.

Aaaaa…Dennnyyyy…that's.. ittttt…ohhh!! fuckkkk!!! Suck.. it…suck…it…. I'mmm…cummmm.. inggg! Oh…fuckkk!!!You…wonderful…little.. bastard…don't.. stop!!! Eat me, Denny!!! Make your old teacher cummmm!!!!!"

The copious discharge she produced took the boy by surprise as he had never seen a woman release so much fluid and soon his face was covered in her moisture. The two of them collapsed beside each other on the floor.

Neither of the two was satiated. Both were in their prime sexually. Indeed the fact that young boy/men could go all night was what appealed to the mature woman. She wanted, actually needed, to get off more than just once a night and most of her lovers that were her own age were quite content to roll over and go to sleep after only one round.

While catching her breath, her hand reached down to his mid-section and encountered his already recovered hard-on and she latched on to it. Pulling him up with her by his manhood she asked him, "Do you want to fuck your teacher, Dennis? Would you like to stick this nasty tool into her pussy and fuck her silly? Are you man enough to make her cum again and again?"

Knowing the former student's answer, she lay on her back and spread her legs wantonly exposing her womanly charms for the boy to enjoy. Her high heels, stockings and black garter belt which were the only articles of clothing that she still had on presented quite an obscene picture not unlike those that he had jacked off to in magazines and on the porn web sites.

Still grasping his joy stick, she pulled him closer to her honey pot. He watched with wide-eyed wonder as she rubbed his cock-head against her pussy lips and brought herself off to yet another orgasm. This math teacher that he had adored from afar was the most wanton woman he had ever met. She exuded sex and he couldn't believe that this glorious sex-pot wanted him to fuck her.

Although he had planned on seducing her, she had taken the initiative and he knew that he was just along for the ride and ride her he would. Even though he had no control over the situation he was certainly going to enjoy the moment.

"Miss Hoey, you are so fucking hot! I can't believe that I'm here with you and you're letting me fulfill all my wildest fantasies. Will you let me fuck you in the ass? I've got to fill every one of your holes!"

"Don't just talk, hon. Stick your fabulous cock anywhere you want! But fuck me now! I can't wait any longer! Give me that piece of meat!" With that she pulled his manhood deep into her pussy and started to hump him as hard as she could.

He groaned in ecstacy and repeatedly drove his dick in and out feverously. She wrapped her legs around his butt and pulled him even tighter. The boy was talented and he locked his lips on her bouncing tits as he humped her. She moaned in ravenous pleasure as she came again. Still he hammered away.

The desire to drive himself deeper into his teacher made the boy reach under her stockinged legs and raise them up onto his shoulders. She groaned even more with each plunge. It felt like he was trying to drive his cock right into her uterus. She felt so debauched. Her nails dug into the boy's back and he cried out but never missed a beat.

Finally he knew that he was there. The slight pause before his final thrust into her prepared her for the intense shudder that went through her young lover as he emptied his seed into her cunt. Jet after jet of sperm accelerated into the tight confines of Barbara's interior.

"Fuckkk!! I'mmmm…cu.. cu.. cumming! Miss.. Hoey…. I'mmm.. cumm.. ing!! Oh!!!Oh!!! Fuck!!!! Oh!!! You fucking cunt!!! Take.. my.. cock… you… fabulous…fabulous…. bitch!!"

"Let me taste you Dennis! I love the taste of a young man's cum! Let me up so that I can suck the last few drops out of your balls!!!"

The young man was too weak to resist and he allowed her to wiggle out from under him and watched in fascination as this woman, this teacher, this pillar of the community debased herself by licking his cum- covered cock. It blew his mind. Once again he wished that he could beat his chest and announce to the whole world that he had ravished this beautiful woman that so many males lusted after.

He couldn't believe his ears when she asked, "Do you really want to stick this monster in my little old ass, Denny-boy?" More shockingly was the fact that even though seconds ago he had felt totally drained, his manhood had started to rise yet again under the licking and stroking that Miss Hoey was doing.

When his reawakened cock jerked against her cheek, she laughed, "I guess that's a yes? But let's have a shower together and do it standing up. It's easier that way. " Once again she led him by his tool only into the bathroom this time.

Upon arriving in the bathroom, Denny sat the older woman down on the toilet seat and presented his upright cock to her mouth once again. She smiled but wasn't about to disappoint him. Once again she opened her lips to allow him to insert his manhood into her mouth. "God your mouth is so fucking hot!" the boy groaned. "Suck my balls, Miss!" She didn't need a lot of prodding.

Licking and cupping each testicle in turn she proceded to take first one and then the other into her mouth. In the meantime she wrapped her hands around his organ and stroked the shaft up and down. She could feel him getting ready to cum and she squeezed the base just enough to make him grunt with the pain.

"Not in my mouth again lover. I want this piece of meat in my ass. " With that she pulled the boy into the shower that by now was giving off just a slight spray. She took some soap and started to lather the organ that had given her so much pleasure already. "Use the soap to loosen up my asshole. It'll make it easier for my tiny asshole to accommodate this monster. "

The boy by now didn't need any further instructions. He soaped his fingers and when she turned and presented her butt to him he slowly inserted first one then two fingers past her sphincter muscle. Her groans were half pain, half pleasure. Gradually her anus relaxed sufficiently and he added a third finger to his manipulations.

His teacher had placed her hands against the wall and had spread her legs to allow him easier access to her nether regions. He couldn't wait any longer and without any warning he drove his rock hard cock into her rectum. The sudden assault to her took her by surprise and she screamed in pain. Her cry of anguish scared the boy and he quickly pulled himself out but she pushed her butt back against him and said "It's okay, Denny, but just put it in slowly until I get used to it. "

The boy was a quick study and soon the two established a rhythm that was mutually enjoyable. All the while he was driving his cock into her ass he was squeezing her large tits and tweaking the nipples. He kissed her neck and she shook her long black hair which was now soaking wet from side to side.

She in turn was playing with her own clit. As she neared her orgasm she could tell that her young lover was getting closer too. She reached down between her legs and under his shaft until her hand grasped his balls. He groaned in ecstacy.

"That's it!…Oh.. fuck!…Miss Hoey.. grab…my balls…"

She played with the now bouncing orbs as she brought him closer and closer to his ejaculation. Finally she had a firm grip on both balls and pulled them tighter into her ass every time Dennis drove his cock home. This was enough to bring her former student to the edge. With a mighty roar, he bawled, "Oh…Oh…fffff.. fuckkkk…. I'm cummminggg…in.. your…ass!!! Your ass is so fucking tight!!! I.. I…can't hold back anyyy…. longerrrr!!! Here it cums Miss Hoey!!! I'm fucking…your…asssss!!!

At the same time, his former teacher was having an explosion of her own. "YYYessss… you.. wonderful…fffuckinggg.. little.. boy!! Bury your god damn prick in your old babysitter's ass!! Deeper Denny!! Deeper!! FFFuckkk…meee!! I'mm…cummingggg!!!

The screaming and the slamming together of the two bodies was so loud that it was enough to awaken the couple sleeping in the next room. Though the words were muffled it was clear to Denny's parents that some serious fucking was going on in the room next door. Since they knew that the room was occupied by Janet's best friend, Barbara, it was just a mystery as to who the lucky guy was.

Barbara wouldn't allow the boy to spend the night although he pleaded with her and ground himself into her when she gave him a good night kiss. She still worried that her friendship with Dennis'mother would end when Janet found out that she was competing with her best friend for her son's attention.

The next day passed quickly and no one was able to sneek away for some instant gratification as they were pretty much thrown together for breakfast and lunch and then their preparations for the late afternoon nuptuals.

Mr. Mitchell remained pretty cool towards Barbara as he was still in a funk over her rejection the previous night. He had however gotten his rocks off by fucking his wife although she, of course, wasn't aware that he was visualizing her best friend during the act.

Janet had been surprised at the ferocity of her husband's sexual attention but since he had finally gotten her off she had accepted it with pleasure. She, in a very brief moment with her son after breakfast, had apologised for not coming to his room during the night. Dennis played the martyr well.

Janet also tried to get her friend, Barbara, to tell her who had been banging her so noisily but Barbara wasn't about to give out any clues except to say that he had been young and had fucked her in every one of her holes. Just talking about it made both women wet. Barbara actually started to think that if they had had some privacy the two of them might have gotten a little physical.

The wedding went off without a hitch and the reception took place in their hotel banquet room. After the traditional speeches and toasts the party began in earnest. The band was really hot and everyone seemed to be having a good time.

While coming out of the washroom Dennis bumped into a diminutive blonde who's short hair showed off a cute pixie-like face and knocked her off her feet. Fortunately, the boy was quick enough to grab hold of her before she fell onto the tiled floor. One of his hands however had latched onto a breast and as he steadied her he was embarassed to realize that he was still holding on to it.

Looking down into her deep blue eyes he wondered where he had seen her before. Even though she was around his mother's age she was very attractive. Because she was so petite she wore those stiletto high heels that most men thought of as 'come-fuck-me' shoes. The woman looked down at his hand which was still attached to her boob and smiled sexily.

"I think I'm safe now son. You can let go now, " she laughed.

Totally embarassed now, Dennis apologised and turned to make a hasty retreat but she grabbed his arm and said, "You're Janet Mitchell's son aren't you? I'm Mrs. Ruth Pearson. Your mother, your 'friend' Barbara Hoey and I graduated from teacher's college together. We were all on the cheerleading team as well. We did everything together. " The emphasis on his 'friend' Miss Hoey was not lost on the young man.

He certainly could see that she like his mother and Miss Hoey had not lost her cheerleader good-looks. Stopping sharply he perused her face more intently and once again wondered where he had seen her before. She saw the inquisitive look on his face and reading his mind, said, "You were too busy to notice me but I've certainly seen you young man. You were too involved with our mutual friend Barbara Hoey to notice us but a girlfriend and I saw the two of you on the elevator last night. Did the evening end well for you?" she laughed. Then she shocked him by continuing, "You certainly invaded my dreams last night. " With that she pulled his elbow tight into her bosom.

The meaning was not lost on the young man and after taking another appraisal of her petite body he realized that she had curves in all the right places. His manhood started to show its approval as well and this was not lost on the mature woman.

"Perhaps you and I could share an elevator ride too. I feel a sudden need to visit my room. " With that she paraded past the boy who now stood with a tenting hard-on and his mouth wide open. She knew her ass was her best asset so to speak and she always tried to show it off by wearing tight dresses and high heels.

The elevator arrived and she held the door open with a stockinged leg which of course forced her legs apart. The woman licked her lips, boldly looked the boy up and down and asked, "Coming?"

Dennis was inside the compartment in a flash and as soon as the doors closed the two found themselves in a passionate embrace. Pressing the button for her floor, the woman allowed the boy to grope her small but firm breasts while she scoped out the tire iron in his pants. The elevator seemed to race to its destination and she had to force the young man to release her enough to make it to her room. He continued to grind his organ against her ass as she rushed to open the door.

Once inside the two rushed to divest themselves of their clothes and stood beside the bed in an intimate yet obscene clinch. Minutes of exploring each other's private areas brought them closer and closer to fulfillment.

Finally, Dennis knew he had to mount her or he would leave his seed all over her hands and belly. Since she was so tiny standing next to him, he lifted her up and placed his cock at the entrance to her cunt. She wanted what was coming and wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders as he lowered her quim onto his shaft. Dennis placed his arms under her thighs and lifted her up even higher so that she could wrap her legs around his back.

They locked lips and their tongues duelled as she rode his organ up and down, faster and faster. She was as light as a feather and he carried her to the dresser and placed her behind on the mahogany veneer. His lust filled eyes looked down at her exquisite body and he pounded his cock into her for all he was worth.

Finally his body couldn't control its own animal instincts and the two of them were bellowing in pleasure. "I'm cumming Mrs. Pearson. Oh.. fuck…you feel so tight! I can't hold out any longer! I've got to cum in your tight little cunt!!! Oh.. oh.. shit!!! Here it comes you magnificent fucking little bitch!!! Fuckkkk…meeee!"

Mrs. Pearson was cumming violently as well. The foul language made her feel even more debauched. She had never picked up any one before let alone a boy. The fact that he was around the same age as her own son made the scene seem even more depraved and she loved it. She had never even cheated on her husband and here she was seducing the son of a friend. She felt totally wicked.

"Yes.. fuck me you little bastard. Stick that hard cock in me deeper! Deeper you little prick! Don't stop! Fuck me! Make me cum like the whore I am! Oh God! Your cock is splitting me in two! Give it to me! Please give it to me!"

She had the most intense orgasm of her boring, mundane life. Her husband had never made her cum this good and she cried with pleasure. The streams of the boy's semen splattered into her cunt and she felt the depraved desire to do something that she had never done in her entire life. She needed to taste his cum!

As his strokes into her subsided she pushed him off her and fell to the floor. "Let me taste your cum Dennis! I need to suck your juice!"

Without waiting she pulled his knob, which was still releasing gobs of semen, into her ravenous mouth. She sucked every drop that she could and wondered why she had avoided doing this all these years. She had always thought that the act was dirty but now it seemed the most natural thing to do. She promised herself that when she got home she would show her husband this new side of her.

Dennis stood with his hands running through the blonde matron's short curly hair and allowed himself to be serviced orally. Indeed he wondered why a woman as lovely as her seemed like she had never known such bliss. Surely her husband and other lovers had enjoyed such favours and given them in return.

He couldn't believe it but soon he was erect yet again and she continued to lavish her new-found oral talents on the steel rod. While driving his organ into her face, he played with her nipples as she fingered herself to another orgasm. Soon Dennis could feel that he was about to burst and he warned her.

She released his joy stick just long enough to cry, "It's okay Dennis. I want you to cum in my mouth. Fuck my face and cum in my mouth!"

"Put it back in Mrs. Pearson! Oh Shit! Suck it you fucking cocksucker!I'm cumming!!!

No sooner had she closed her lips around his meat than the first jets of cum blasted deep into her throat. She had not been prepared for such an onslaught and she attempted to remove his spewing organ from her mouth but the youth was too strong and he had gripped the back of her head as he drove thrust after thrust into her orifice. She thought she was going to pass out but once again nature took its course and she started to automatically breathe through her nose which caused her to relax until the violent strokes had stopped. They both collapsed onto the floor.

Finally recovering Dennis dressed and promised that there would have to be a repeat. Mrs. Pearson dragged her tired but satiated body off to the shower while Dennis made a hasty retreat to the reception where he hoped that his absence hadn't been noticed.

As he was getting off the elevator he was greeted by Miss Hoey who entered the car sheepishly with her arm locked around one of the ushers who also happened to be the youngest brother of the groom. Nodding like old friends Dennis felt a tinge of jealousy but the doors closed before he could say anything.

"I lusted after her all that time and she's just another fucking cunt!"he thought.

Before he could sit back down upon re-entering the reception hall, his mother had grabbed his hand and dragged him onto the dance floor. "Where have you been? You've been gone for over an hour?"she queried. "I need some loving. Your father has gotten himself drunk again. Once I get him to bed I'll visit you in your room. " Without giving her son a chance to answer, she told him she had picked up an extra room key for his room and that she would meet him there as soon as she had dropped the drunk off. Then she gave his rear a quick pinch and away she went to find Ben.

Dennis felt exhausted and wasn't sure that he could pleasure his mother the way he knew she would demand and he tried to figure out a way to avoid her until his batteries had been recharged. As luck would have it, one of the ushers cruised over and winking said, "That's one foxy momma, eh bro? What I wouldn't give for a chance to get in her pants. "

Before realizing that the naïve guy did not realize that he was speaking to 'the foxy mamma's son', Dennis' initial reaction was to slug the guy for speaking about his mother in that manner but then he had the germ of an idea. "Man this is your lucky night. " Putting his arm around the pimply faced usher he took him out into the corridor.

Fifteen minutes later, Mrs. Mitchell let herself into her son's room and was surprised when a muffled voice called from the bathroom telling her to leave the lights off. Not really understanding why, she agreed then quickly disrobed and climbed under the covers. "Come and get it Denny boy. Your Momma has missed your lovin' so much. Get in here and put out my fires my little motherfucker!"

denny9
denny9
653 Followers