Something Snaps

Story Info
Brown and golden showers in the family.
11.5k words
4.37
116.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written by knowledge é known as mrurethra

all mail to the link below.

Sincerity

Something snaps (mother's mouth).

There is a group of about five men, and they are all standing around a woman who is lying on a low bed. She is wearing a wedding dress, her legs are spread apart, and her hand is at her crotch. She is shitting into her hand. Once she has a small handful of her shit she immediately slathers it onto her pussy. She takes a drag of her cigarette and tells one of the men to fuck her shit-covered cunt. She then says that she wants to be covered in shit.

They strip her naked, except for her garter and her bra. Two men stand over her and start to shit on her. As soon as a shit falls onto her stomach or breasts she rubs and smears it over her body, covering herself in it, putting it into her bra, running it through her hair and spreading it evenly over her belly, pubes and thighs. Another man stands over her and lets loose his stream of warm, golden piss. The piss starts to wash away some of the shit, so the woman mixes it in to form a consistent paste.


The man who is fucking her reaches his orgasm, and cums all over her shit-caked face, as she sucks the cock that is covered with her own shit that she smeared on her own pussy. She begins to play with her genitals, forcing three and four fingers inside her arse and then smearing shit over her shapely buttocks. She even pushes the shit and the piss inside her vagina with her own fingers, and then she fucks it into her cunt with her fingers.

She stops and looks up when another female, a girl, is lead in by the same guy that was fucking her. The girl is naked, holding the hand of the man, and is presented to the woman who sits up and beckons her over.

She reaches out to the girl and holds both her hands, and then pulls the girl down to sit on the bed. She goes to kiss the girl, but the girl pulls away from the stench of the shit on the woman's breath. The woman persists, and the girl unwillingly kisses the woman. At first they just press their lips together, but the woman grabs the girl's head, and kisses her with her tongue. The girl screws up her face and pulls away, but the woman just rubs her face over the girl's cheeks, licking and sucking and kissing them as they get wiped with shit.

As she fondles the girl's breasts and vagina, the woman then tells the girl to lie down on her back. She is pulled to the end of the bed and her legs are opened, and the woman starts to eat the girl's pussy. She smears the excrement inside the girl's thighs and all over her cunt, slipping a finger or two inside the girl's vagina, and rubbing and playing with her arsehole. Eventually the lady penetrates her anus, and continues to lick the girl's pussy.

Against all of her desires, the young girl cums from the sheer stimulation that she receives. After she cums, the woman works her way up on top of the girl, and starts sucking on her tits, and rubbing her dirty body over the girl's, soiling her creamy white skin. As she plays with the totally compliant girl she talks to her, saying that she has to get shit on, as well.

The girl pouts, frowns and starts sobbing, saying that she doesn't want to get crap on her. But the woman berates the girl for crying and tells her that she's still gonna get shit on, that there's no way out of it, and that it has to be done for her own good. The girl lets out a wail when the woman tells her that it's her mother who's going to do it to her.

Her mum comes out, and the lady moves with the men into another room. She's creamy white and beautiful like the girl, and quite shapely for her age. She talks to her daughter, calling her name, soothing her, and saying it's going to be all right. The mother gets really aroused while she prepares to shit on her daughter and begins talking to her, cooing and trying to lull the girl's protests. The daughter does some complaining, but no one holds her down and she doesn't move away from where she lies.

The lady stands over her daughter and opens up her ass-cheeks, exposing her anus. She begins to tense her stomach muscles, and her sphincter relaxes and balloons slightly, as her faeces slowly work its way out. The sphincter finally gives way, and her excrement nudges its way out of her bowels. Both mother and daughter hold their breath as the turd slowly lengthens as it exits the mother's arse. Involuntarily, the lady's anus contracts, and severs the roughly 6" length of turd from her bottom; it falls from her, and lands just below her daughter's ribs. The girl tenses and screws up her face as the turd lands on her stomach, but she is no longer speaking; she simply looks up at the mother's arsehole, and waits for the next length of excrement to come out.

With her ass still spread the mother tenses again, and another portion of faeces falls onto the girl's chest. Another piece comes out, and this time the girl has a curious face on; she watches the turd fall on her, and looks at the warm mass that is resting on her chest. She is surprised by the weight of it, and the heat that it is radiating onto her chest. A final small piece lands on the girl's abdomen, and the mother straightens up, having apparently finished her motion.

The mother picks up a bit of the shit on her daughter's stomach, and starts to draw it over her abdomen, tracing it down, onto her thighs, her inner thighs, an touching it on her vulva. The mother smears the shit over her daughter's body, covering her inner thighs, stomach, and breasts. She has the girl roll onto her stomach, and wipes what is left over her arse and in her the divide of her buttocks. The mother uses the slight lubrication of the shit to stick her finger up the girl's arse, sliding her finger in and out to coat that area. Her hands are covered in brown up to the wrists, and she continues to caress the septic-smelling faeces into her daughter's buttocks and thighs, to finger her asshole.

She asks her daughter if her finger feels good up there, but the daughter grunts in an arbitrary fashion, still showing her protest to the situation she has found herself in. The mother still pumps her finger through the girl's arsehole, making her buttocks ripple and bounce with the thrusts.

She withdraws her finger and tells her daughter to roll over again, that she still has something to do. She ever so lovingly strokes her daughter's face and neck with her shit covered hands, brushing over the girl's mouth and trying to get her to taste the crap.

She pulls away so mother tells her to open her mouth, and goes to stick her fingers in there. The girl pulls away again, saying she doesn't want to do it, but her mother tells her that she's being silly and that it's alright, and that she'd make mummy proud. The girl then accepts the fingers and sucks them clean, eventually swallowing at her mother's repeated insistence and with noisy complaint.

Her mother then tells her that she's going to wash her daughter off, and that she should be a good girl and stay still for mummy. Her mother backs up and stands facing over her, and spreads her pussy-lips, and issues a golden stream of piss, warm and pungent. The girl screws up her face, and some of the mother's shit is washed off her body, as the piss splashes onto her body. Her mother halts mid-stream and tells her daughter to open her mouth, that she needs to open her mouth and rinse out all the dirty stuff that she just got in there. The daughter complains but complies, and spits most of it out immediately. However, she can't help but swallow a few little mouthfuls of it as a reflex. When the mother is finished, her daughter is all slimy and her hair is wet from the piss, but she is still well coated in a paste of shit.

The mother starts fingering her own cunt now, while she's looking at her daughter and standing over her, sucking in an aroused breath between her teeth, and telling her daughter how she's such a good girl, and she's been really good, she's made mummy really happy.

She steps off from over her daughter and calls for some of the men to come over to her daughter. The men have the girl bend face down over the end of the bed, pressing her shit-covered breasts and stomach into the sheets.

The mother sits in an easy chair and spreads her legs over the arms of it, her pussy open to the air and visible to the daughter whenever she looks back. Her mother is flicking over the clit of her cunt and squeezing and palpating her breast, as she watches the men spread her daughter's arse-cheeks and start fucking her daughter up the arse.

As the first man enters her, the daughter just lies there, and bumps back and forth as the man fucks her in the arse. She doesn't pay any attention or show any emotion, and could quite easily be reading a book instead of having a guy sticking his dick into her bottom. She treats this basically as something that has to be done, like a doctor taking her temperature, or a cut on her leg that has to be fixed up.

The guy inside her arse begins to pick up his pace and holds onto the daughter's hips to help him fuck her in the arse with greater vigour. The mother is just about to cum as she watches the man excitedly fucking her daughter's asshole; she tells her daughter this. She whispers heavily that the man is going to cum inside her bottom; the man is going to do a big cum up her bum.

The man then hunches over the girl and forces his cock deep inside her arse, nearly lifting her off the floor with the thrust. He grunts and pants as he cums, and then pulls out and wanks himself, leaving a few drops of semen on the girl's back.

Unlike the two others before him, the next man to enter her asshole is a bit rougher with the girl, and he grips and squeezes her arse, and pistons his cock with force through her asshole. He reaches his hand around to the girl's crotch and pulls robustly on her pubic hair, causing her to yelp with pain and shock. She swears at him and tells him to fuck off.

While he is servicing her arsehole, one of the men come around and begins to finger her cunt. She seems to enjoy this, and before long is moving her body in accordance with the simultaneous penetration of her cunt and arse. Her cheeks become a little rosy, and every now and then she clenches a hand around the sheets, seemingly with pleasure.

But the man comes before the girl can achieve any real satisfaction. Like the two men before him, the man gives a series of mighty thrusts and cums up the daughter's arse, grunting, groaning, and clenching his teeth as he does so. He strokes her damp hair while the other still fingers her, and thanks her for allowing him to do that. Despite her disgraceful appearance, she is quite aroused. She is willing to allow them to bring her to an orgasm, but instead the men leave her. She lies on the bed for a moment, flicking her thumbnail over her top front teeth as she becomes conscious of what she is willing to do. It scares her but she can't deny her compliance. Her eyes dart back and forth in a rush of introspection.

She looks behind at her mother. She knows that as soon as her mother opens her eyes, she'll clearly see her red, cummed on, and slightly stretched asshole, and all of her browned pussy and thighs.

Her piss-dampened blonde locks are dishevelled and clinging to her face, and she studies her mother. She contemplates the precipitation of events that could bring about with just a few words. Swallowing to wet her suddenly dry throat, the daughter says ever so quietly to the mother: "I have to go."

The mother doesn't quite hear her daughter inside her own aroused state, and opens her eyes and asks what she'd said.

The daughter repeats herself, saying, "I have to go, as well... I have to go to the toilet now."

The mother can't believe her ears and smiles and sighs and beckons her daughter to come over. The daughter comes into her mother's open arms and they embrace. Shit rubs off onto the mother's stomach, and the daughter rests her head on her mother's large bosom. The daughter then looks up into her mother's eyes, and says, "I love you, mummy."

"Oh, I love you too, sweetie. I love you so much. Come up here, sit on my lap and give me a kiss."

So the daughter straddles the mother, facing her, and hugs, her then kisses her lightly on the mouth and cheeks. She hugs her again, and kisses her again, and as she does so, lifts her waist and arse up slightly. Her stomach tenses, and she lets go a stream of piss that hits her mother's belly button, and runs down over her cunt and pools on the chair cushion around her arse.

The mother flinches as the warm jet runs down her front, and she reaches a hand around to feel the piss come out of her daughter's cunt, feel it hit her body, and feel her own blood engorged cunt as the familiar scent of urine graces her nose.

The stream cuts off, and the daughter tenses again, her back arching slightly as she squeezes her bowels above her mother. The mother gasps as her daughter's faeces drops from her anus onto the hairy pubic mound below. The mother's hands instantly cover the faeces and she starts rubbing the shit all over her pussy and stomach. The daughter stares into her mother's eyes all the while, and falls on her and hugs and kisses her in-between stools.

The daughter lets forth another gush of piss onto her mother and then she is finished. She sits back down on her mother's now shit-caked lap, and gets a small handful of the faeces. She rubs it onto the mother's breasts, and massages it in.

She then gets another scoop and smears it on her mother's face, while she kisses her. It is with this kiss that she finally opens her mouth and shares tongues with her mother. When she breaks from kissing, she rubs shit over her mum's mouth and neck and brow, and her mother holds her mouth open to receive some of the shit from her hands. The daughter sticks two fingers in her mother's mouth, which mum sucks on. Before the mother can swallow all that is in her mouth, her daughter gives her another deep, tonguing kiss; a tonguing kiss that roves over her own shit.

When they break, the mother pants, "Oh, sweetie, do you have any more? I need it in my mouth, baby, mummy needs to mush it in her mouth."

The daughter squeezes a last effort into her own hand and brings it to her mother's mouth, and gives it to her, making sure to smear it on her lips.

"On, sweetie. That is so good. Oh, I'm so proud of you. You don't know how proud." The sound of her voice is slightly muffled because of the coating of shit inside. "Oh, sweetie, eat my pussy, darling, eat mummy's cunt for her. Mummy wants you to do it so badly. Oh, baby, it'd make me so happy if you ate my cunt for me."

So the daughter makes her way down below, in between her mother's thighs, sliding her cheek and face over the shit on her mother's belly, and rubbing the shit-clogged pubic hair with her open hand.

She parts her mother's labia and starts eating her out. Her mother is panting, giving a slight whooshing sound because of the shit inside her mouth. She breathes in the vapours from the shit, and swallows the little trickles of it as her saliva dissolves it and sends it running down the back of her throat.

The daughter is whipped into frenzy and is eating and tonguing and fingering her mother with an unexpected fervour. Her mother is reaching the peaks of orgasm, just teetering on the edge of a massive cum, when she hears her daughter whisper in a rasping voice, "Oh, mum, you taste so nice." It was barely heard, but it was enough to force the mother into orgasm.

Her whole body shakes and her thighs jerk open and closed. At first they slap her daughter's face, but she pulls away quickly, just leaving her two fingers inside her cunt, and thumbing her mother's clitoris with the one hand. The mother fucks back and forth on the hand that is inside her, and slowly brings her down from her orgasm.

"Oh, baby, oh baby, sweetie, oh, mummy loves you so much. Oh, sweetie, don't you see, I tasted so good because you helped me out. It was you that made me taste so nice and sweet, darling, all you. Oh baby, that was the best cum I've ever had, and you gave it to me. You made me feel better than I have before. Come and give me a hug."

The daughter sits on her mother's lap again, and rests her head on her mum's, closing her eyes and smiling. The mother, still panting, reaches down beside the chair and gets a big, old blanket, which she covers her daughter in.

"Come on," she says, "Let's get you all cleaned up." With that she carries her daughter to the bathroom, and stands her in the bath under the showerhead. The jet is very warm and hard, and all the shit is sprayed away from her hair, her face, stomach, cunt and thighs. The mother then sprays herself down, asking the daughter to get anything that's on her back. Once they are both rinsed off, the mother soaps up her daughter with a flannel and thoroughly clean her all over. She scrubs herself while the daughter's hair conditions, and does the same for herself.

Once they've both finished, the mother helps her daughter out of the bath and gets a big, fluffy, dry white towel out of the fresh linen cupboard. She swamps her daughter in the towel and dries her quickly but tenderly. She clothes her daughter in a bathrobe, with a towel wrapped up on her hair, and then dries and clothes herself.

Once finished, she unravels the towel from her daughter's hair, and combs and blow-dries it. Then, sitting on the floor, she sits her daughter down on a small chair beside the basin, and paints her toenails, and then does her fingernails. While the nail polish dries, she moisturises her face, neatens her eyebrows with a tweezers, and pecks her lovingly on the cheek.

"I love you, baby," says the mum as she leaves the bathroom.

"I love you too, mum," calls the girl.

* * * * *

Our girl is putting some mascara on her eyelashes, when her father comes home from work. She hears a bit of banter between her parents and a little later there comes a knock at the door. She sings out and her father enters, smiling and saying hello and asking how her day was. She replies simply while she watches him in the mirror, and watches herself applying the mascara.

Suddenly, the back of her robe is rolled up and left to sit on top of her perky ass cheeks. She looks in the mirror as she feels her arse cheeks being spread. There's an audible zipping sound and her father looks down as he directs his shaft into her hole. As the father enters her, his daughter puts the mascara wand into its case and tightens the lid, puts it on the bench, and braces herself against the basin. Her heart races as her father slides in and out of her cunt, and her head dips and leans forward, as her skin crawls up from the base of her spine to the nape of her neck.

Her father is working his daughter, with both hands holding firmly onto her hips, occasionally sending a hand around to rub the girl's clitoris. His hips and arse get into the fucking motion, and when he trusts deep inside her, he rocks forward onto the pads of his feet, standing almost on tiptoes. He's not quite sure, but he feels he might even be hitting the end of her tunnel with the tip of his cock.

As the father looks down and watches himself fuck his daughter, he notices that the folds of his zipper are damp with the girl's pussy juice. This really gets him aroused, and he leans over her now, grabbing her tits and pulling her pubic hair and labia as he starts speeding up is motion.

The daughter feels this change in pace, and places a hand over her dad's, as he grinds on her clit and cunt lips; she feels his shaft fucking in and out of her hole, just as she feels weak with desire and arousal. She can't cum quick enough.

She forces her daddy's hand into her clit, and her supporting arm collapses from under her, falling onto her elbow. She pants and rasps as she cums while her daddy works his dick in and out of her pussy.