Something to Cheer About

Story Info
Members of a cheerleading squad are made into prostitutes.
1k words
3.47
147.2k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen up girls" shouted the cheerleading coach, Linda of the Fairview Foxes. "We're gonna try cheer number 4, hustle, hustle, hustle!"

The college girls on the squad groaned They were tired and sweaty and had done that cheer a hundred times today. Even though they were all 19 years old, they still complained about the hard work. But, they got in position and cheered their hearts out, just like always. Oh, Linda thought, they're so flexible. Then she got a brilliant idea. She knew how much people would pay to fuck them in their tight, probably virgin, cunts.

"Okay girls, that's enough for today." she shouted,"But I expect to see you all here on Friday night, we're taking a surprise field trip."

"Where to?" asked Mara, a peppy blonde with huge tits.

"If I told you." replied Linda "It wouldn't be a surprise." The girls chatted and guessed where they were going. The locker room buzzed with excitement as all 11 girls changed out of their uniforms.

"Maybe she's taking us to a football game, to see real cheerleaders." suggested Emma, a tall brunette with a pretty face and long slim legs.

"Yeah, or maybe she's taking us to a surprise competition." The girls cheered as they discussed all the possibilities. They were very excited for Friday...and so was Linda.

"By the way girls, wear your uniforms." The girls nodded and scurried out of the gym.

* * *

When Friday finally arrived the girls were all buzzing with excitement.

"Uh-oh." whined Melody "I forgot my cheer-psnties at home so, I'm still wearing my thong, I hope we're not performing." The girls giggled at Melody's forgetfulness. The girls boarded their bus and away they went. Linda, of course, was the bus driver. She steered them down the street for almost an hour and then stopped at what everyone knew to be a bad neighborhood.

"Everybody out of the bus" called Linda. The girls were confused, what could they be doing here they wondered but didn't ask Linda. She lead the squad to a dirty looking street corner.

"What the hell are we doing here?" asked Lauren, a dark-skinned girl with a big butt and pouty lips.

"You'll find out soon enough." Linda replied. The girls stood around for a while in their blue and yellow uniforms until a tall African-American man came up to Linda and whispered something to her.

"Which one of you wants to go first?" she asked.

"First for what?" asked Liz, a ditzy blonde with a petite body.

"Thank you for volunteering." smiled Linda.

"But I didn't..." stammered Liz.

"Too bad." Liz was dragged off by the man and pulled into a ratty looking building. He walked her up 2 flights of stairs until they reached room number 41. The man pushed her through the door and on to a mattress.

"You're gonna do what I say." he shouted softly. "You understand slut?" Liz nodded, afraid to speak. He whipped his dick out and put it up to her face. She stared at him confused.

"Suck it bitch!" he yelled. Liz cringed.

"You think you're so fucking innocent wearing that damn uniform don't you?" he shouted, "Well you're not, I'm gonna fuck you like the cock-sucking, cum-whore you really are." Liz still couldn't move. He threw her on her back and tore off her uniform completely. Liz really was still a virgin.

"Spread eagle you dirty cunt!" she opened her legs not knowing what else to do. He rammed the head of his cock into her virgin pussy. Liz screamed and wriggled around trying to get away but she couldn't. It was to late he had popped her cherry. He smiled and came in her no longer virgin cunt. He pulled his cock out of her and hit her in the face with it. He proceeded to do a variety of other sexual acts with her so he could get his money's worth. He was paying top dollar for a cheer whore.

Back on the street corner the girls are wondering where Liz was taken though they had a pretty good idea. They also knew what they were in for. A business man in a black suit approached Linda.

"Which one you want?" she asked. He motioned towards Melody and Danielle.

"Mmm both" she said "That's gonna cost double." It was then that they were sure, they were being sold as whores. Danielle and Melody had no choice but to follow.

The two girls were lead to a fancy hotel all the way up to the top floor. They were escorted inside and told to strip. They peeled off their clothing uncomfortably because they were afraid. They looked at each other.

"Now kiss her." instructed the man taking off his clothes. "You two get started and I'll join in later." The girl kissed awkwardly but slowly got into it. The man sat on the bed and jerked off while watching the two girls make out.

"Now Blondie," he said referring to Melody, "Eat out your little friend here."

"What?" asked Melody "No way!"

"Do it." he warned "Or face the consequences." Danielle laid down on the floor and spread her legs just wide enough for Melody's head. Melody stuck her head up to her friend's warm cunt and began to lick. She seemingly lost control of her tongue as it wandered around exploring Danielle's wet cunt. She poked her tongue in and out of her slit. She ran her tongue up and down her friends's pussy. She bit her clit hard.

"Ouch Melody, easy!" shouted Danielle.

"Sorry!" gushed Melody.

"No. no." said the man "Don't ease up." Melody continued eating furociously at Danielle's pussy. Soon after Danielle came on Melody's face the man joined in. He fucked Danielle in the ass while she ate out Melody and played with her tits. The they switched. Melody sucked the man's cock while he made out with Danielle who fingered herself for him. They did one more rotation, the man fucked Melody in the cunt while she ate out Danielle.

All three of then climaxed several times, willingly and unwillingly. The 8 remaining girls waited patiently but nervously to become victims of their coach's cruel torture.

~*~If I get good comments and ratings, maybe I'll tell the stories of what happened to the 8 other girls.~*~