Something To Do on Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman continued to push and the young girl took more and more of the man's cock into her mouth. She was working her cheek muscles and her tongue was stroking the underside if his cock and the woman kept pushing her head lower. The man was grunting and trying to thrust from his captive position and the girl's mouth slid lower on his dick.

When the girl's mouth hit his mound the woman saw she had all of his cock and she grabbed a fist full of hair and slowly raised her off of him all the way to the tip. The girl was gasping as she pushed and started to lower the girl back down on the invading cock. Reaching the bottom, the woman repeated the act raising and lowering the girl's mouth on his cock. She looked at the man again and there were tears starting to form in the corners of his eyes. He was ready to explode.

The woman leaned over to the girl and kissed her on the cheek. "This time he is going to give you his cum. I want you to swallow it all. Will you do that for me." She asked.

The young girl just nodded. "Will you do it by yourself without being guided?" The woman asked her.

The girl nodded once again. "I want you to take all of his cock and remain down on him until he is completely finished. The girl raised her hand to grab onto his cock. The woman held her arm. "No." She said. "No hands, Baby."

The girl started her decent onto the man's cock. It was throbbing in her mouth. He was grunting and trying to hump her mouth. Her lips touched his pubic mound just as he stiffened and cried out into the panties still stuffed in his mouth. She felt his dick jerk as the first stream of cum flowed into her throat, then another and another. She could hardly swallow with his cock down her throat. Another spray of warm seed was more than she could contain and it began to seep out of her mouth. It was pooling around the base of his dick.

His cock was still jerking but his nuts were drained. She stayed on him a while longer before she began pulling back making sure to collect all of his cum possible. When her lips returned to its head she licked it thoroughly and placed a final kiss on his rapidly deflating knob before releasing him and turning to the woman. The woman ignored the sweet cum covered face and proceeded to kiss her lover as passionately as she had ever kissed anyone before.

The two girls withdrew to the shower, bathed, dried, kissed some more and dressed. When they returned to the bedroom they said their good-byes. The young girl left without acknowledging the man again. The woman looked at the man. "Next time you might want to know who you're hitting on before you do it." She laid the handcuff keys on the bed. "You should he able to work yourself over to the keys in a short while. If you can't figure out how to get yourself loose I'm sure the maid will help you in the morning." The woman walked out and closed the door. The man started jerking the chair in the direction of the bed.

Around nine that evening the woman was home and soaking in her tub of suds and flower pedals, candles and perfumed oils. She had her eyes closed and reliving her experience with the sweet young girl from the bar. She was planning on many more visits with that young thing. Something brought her out of her trance and as she opened her eyes she saw a figure standing at the bathroom door. As she focused her eyes she recognized who the figure was. "So you figured out how to get out of those handcuffs." She said.

The man leaned against the door and smiled. "No thanks to you." He said.

"Hey," She said. "I think you have a lot to thank me for."

:And you also." He said.

"You're right." She said. "Happy Valentines Day, Baby."

12