Something We Need To Talk About

Story Info
But there is nothing left to talk about.
5.3k words
2.92
211.1k
44
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know it is very old stoy, but I read it now and wanted to write my continuation on story 'Something we need to talk about' by nici. If you think it was waste of time writing on that old story no need to read it, ignore it. Dont be to harsh while judging. No Sex.

Jonathan sitting there on chair thinking about what lawyer had said to him. He was in dilemma. He could not divorce his wife. He could not stay married to her. He could not hurt her. How could he end this pain? A thought crossed his mind. He got up from his chair, went to drawer where they had kept gun. He picked the gun, pointed it to his head, and then he thought about his family, his wife, and what happened in last two days, he wanted to remember everyone he loved, his wife, his kids...his kids...what about them...what is going to happen to them...how would they take death of their father...he had not been there for them for some time but no one can love them as much as he love them..Would the new man Susan loves will love them too. Will Susan care enough for them after he is dead? Of course she would, she is their mother. But her lover matters to her more, more than him, her husband of 15 years, could he matter more than their kids. As these thoughts crossed his mind, he became more and more worried about his kids. What would happen to them, who will care for them? He could not rely on Susan's lover, the creep who need woman's skirt to hide when he was supposed to fight his depression. No, a low life like him could never be good for his daughters. No he could not afford to die, he has to live, and he had to live for his kids.

More he thought more depressed he got. He has no choice, but he can't live like this. He has to do something. He has to do something for their kids. But, what can he do? Susan has closed all the doors. He could not do anything. No that is not true, he can do but he cannot afford to get his kids suffer. Susan never once thought about them, if she had she would have not said what she said that night. He has to do something. Something soon, otherwise it would kill him. He has to make sure his kids live happily in this family. But he could not allow his wife to have lover while they are married. He has to come up with something, something he needs to do for his family. He spent his whole day thinking about it. Finding numbers and contacts and making calls.

It was 5 in the evening when Susan pulled in driveway. Jonathan was sitting on chair, when she entered. He was calmer than before, quitter, and ...seemed sad.

"Jonathan I sorry the way..." were the words got out of mouth when she was interrupted by him.

"Save it, save it for later. Susan. You might not feel the same way after I tell you what I am going to do.", He said in very calm and cold voice. He directed his hand to tell her to sit against him on chair.

"Last time it was you telling me, how this is going to be, but today it is my show, I will tell you what I am going to do. ", he was cold as ice, what was he going to say. He stood up, turn his back towards her.

"You said I am fat, I am bald, and I am unattractive. I can't even find a woman for one night stand", Susan remember those things , but hearing it now when in right mind, now she knew what she had done, she had hurt him, very bad, but..

"But I didn't mean those things Jonathan, I said..." Jonathan didn't let her complete her sentence. He was not interested in anything she has to say.

"It does not matter, what you meant Susan, I know I am fat, bald and unattractive, so will you in few years, And I hope you lover will say same thing to you, you said to me, I think you said He is younger, and day will come when he will see you as you saw me. And I hope you will be as much hurt as I was. You were probably right, about attracting a girl. So you see Susan, all things you said, were true. So it does not matter what you meant. Only thing matters is YOU SAID THOSE, and You said those to hurt me, I am hurt, I know I am all those things you said but Susan it hurts to listen them from someone you love, someone you could die for, someone who promised to love you for whole life, for better and worse", he stopped. A drop from his eye on his cheek. But he could not let it be seen.

Susan could sense he was hurt, probably beyond repair. The damage she had done she might never be able to repair. But she still loved him. Didn't she?

"But Jonathan, I still love you...", again interrupted by him.

"Stop that crap already, Susan, will you?"

"You can think whatever you want, you may think you love me, or you can pretend to get what you want, but all you want from me is someone to pay for you, this household. So that you can have your fun with younger and skillful lover. Never use that word again in front of me, I swear I will...." he felt gaze building inside him. But he could not let that happen, he has to be calm. He needs to finish this.

"So, Susan, as you said you will continue having sex with your lover, and you said I have to sit in the house while you having fun with your low life creep", listening these words from him and like that sounds sleazy and he demeaning Rich.

"Jonathan, he is not bad person, he is very kind and considerate, he is just hurt," she just started but just too interrupted.

"Oh come on Susan, you can't believe, he is good person, I can agree with you he is handsome, and better than me in bed, but don't sell this bullshit about being a good man, And for being him hurt and you being earth mother to help some guy by giving him you body, body you promised in front of god to be mine and mine only, you can cross yourself also from my book of honest person. That is only thing making you believe he is good person. Two low-life creep thinking highly of each other"

"And don't act so highly in front of me. Show you're this side to someone who does not know about you warming someone else's bed for a year, you bad-mouthing your husband, while he is killing himself with work so that his family would have everything they need. Not, so that his wife can play house with some low-life creep. When she was supposed to love his husband only, she is been spreading her love to some other basted, like a cheap whore"

"JONATHAN? I WONT ALLOW THAT..." she was angry, how he could call her so many names.

"JUST SHUT UP BITCH, IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT YOU ALLOW OR NOT ANYMORE....this is last time I am talking to you, NO...I am telling to you what I am going to do, If you don't want to listen, then don't be surprised when things happen, and don't say I did not warn you."

She heard it, she has to listen what he wanted to say, he said it was last time, is he going to divorce her, but she did not want divorce, why he could not understand. It will be over, and they can go back to the way they were. It is nothing to with him.

"Jonathan, It does has to be this way, I still love you...", again she was interrupted.

"Take your love to your lover and ask him to shove to up in your ass." she was shocked, how could he talk to her this way, she was mother of his children. But she could not say anything; it was his show she has to listen.

"Susan, things you said, you said to hurt me. Which are the only thing matters now, You WANTED to hurt me, it is not someone who loves you do, but you did those things, Cheating on me was not enough for you and your lover you wanted to rub it on my nose. You and that low-life bustard."

"You can tell me how good person he is, But Susan all you will say does not change the fact that he destroyed my family, Because of him, I lost my wife, Because of him my wife does not care for me and hurt me, Because of him, my kids will suffer, because of him my wife does not even care about my kids."

"Jonathan how dare you say," was the word came out of her mouth.

"Shut up you bitch..." anger was coming out, but he did not want to he has to be calmer."Susan,, you don't see the things I am seeing, You said you love me, you might but what I see you love him more than you love me, if you do at all, And kids, when you said you will divorce me, to let me live on street, and to suffer my whole life, but can't stop seeing him. You proved he matters more than I ever did to you. But you must know Susan you will suffer too, but more than anything my kids will suffer too, they will be living without both parents. So Susan, you cared for this creep more than your own kids. You can say he was sick, and you wanted to save him, But if it was me I would like to die before doing this to a family."

"Thousands of people die in this country every day, one more will not cost anything to this world, but how many wants to live at cost of destroying a family, very few, and very low-life bastards, like your stud boy, and slut like you let that happen.."

"DO I love you? Yes more than you could ever imagine. Do I want to hurt you? You have no Idea how much. Will I hurt you? Never Susan never, and that is the worst part of this. But I can let my kids suffer. They need both parents. I won't let that low-life creep come into my kid's life."

She sat there listening to each words, could someone be so hateful. So cold, what is he going to do, could he hurt her more than he already had with his hateful words? Room was silent for a while; no one spoke for a moment. It seemed to be longest moment.

"Susan, as much I love you I can live with you now, knowing how much you hurt me, it is impossible for me to live with you. Now Susan listens to me and listens carefully."

She came out of her thought, he was calm again. He seemed to be resolved. He had already thought what he was going to do.

"I am divorcing you Susan,"

"You can't do that, I will take you to cleaners, you will have nothing, why are you doing this, why can't you just let me do this and ...he takes nothing from you, It has nothing to do with you, I love you as much."

"You can fight as much you want, but as I told you and our kids will suffer to, If pushed I might quit working, then you can shove plan you and you sleazy lover made, shove up your ass. You will get nothing from me, I will suffer, but I will not let you and you Lover are happy at my cost."

"What! Now who is neglecting the kids, how they supposed to live on, you don't think work will affect them too"

"Oh Susan, you are the one thinking about kids? Don't give me bullshit about how much you care about them. I have though all of this, I making a proposal here, you can do whatever you want with you lover, but"

BUT, you will not bring him in my house, until you marry him, I don't want my kids to think it is okay to have two husbands. My daughter will go through this like nothing happened you hear this? SUSAN? There is no negotiation where kids are concerned; as much as I love you I will kill you if that bastard came near my kids."

"And about money, don't worry about that, if you care about our kids, you won't fight any thing, and you will have to trust me I love them to death, and I will take care of them, they will NOT SUFFER. But I won't be paying for you. You have to go to work after sometime. This way we both will have what we want, you have you lover, and I will have freedom."

"Why? Why are you doing this, I don't want divorce, He does not want to marry me, Even I don't want to marry him, he is lot younger than us"

"Susan, it does not matter what you want anymore. This is what I want, I don't want to live with you, I want go out from this relation with you, without anymore hate. And please do me this last favor; do not make me hate you more than I really do."

"Jonathan..."

"And one more thing, when we divorce, we will suffer for finance, I don't care about you but I don't want my kids to suffer, so I am suing you Lover for alienation of affection."

"You ant do that? This is no fault state"

"Oh Susan, Your stud is not as smart as you think, no fault-state means you will get half of everything weather you cheated or not, but he could be named as responsible party for destroying my marriage and make my kids suffer financially. Since he is not going to marry you, he will be charged for alienating of affection. This is pay time. He might lose his job; no-one will want to do anything with him anymore except you. Again and you will be the reason for his condition. His carrier as lawyer will be over I hope. "

"You can't do that to him, he has done nothing wrong to you. I will deny everything; you don't even know his name."

"Oh Susan, I knowing him, How long you think you can hide that from me. How long Susan. I am filing for divorce tomorrow, it will take months to finalize, I can find him in that time, who knows when you go to meet him, someone will see you and tell me where he lives, or someone will see you with him and tell me, who he is, somehow Susan Somehow I will know, You better warn him in advance."

"Why do you want to destroy him, because of your stupid ego, is that it? Your ego?"

"Oh come on Susan, you can't be that stupid, I am not doing anything because of ego, Listen, I am going to divorce you, My kids going to suffer financially, I just want them to be secure, which would be impossible with my handling two households, so I am doing this for my kids, This is only fair, It has nothing to do with you, you won't be hurt, beside he has you, he won you didn't he. You don't worry about kids? I am doing this for them Susan, not because he stole my wife, you are damaged good, Susan, I don't want to be with you , I last two days what you told me, I came to know It is good thing we are going to split, we are two different people Susan"

"How can you...I still love you..."

"Susan...." he said with anger, he warned her not using that word again. But he is talking to her last time," may be in your way, or you think you do, but what I see, you don't love me. We are two different people Susan. To me I hold my marriage vows higher than anyone else. But you kept life of your lover higher than your Marriage vows. To me you love only you wife, and you wife supposed to love you once you are married. But Susan, think it is ok to have two husbands, or love two men. I don't blame you Susan for what you think, but if you force me to be involved, that is too much for me to accept. I am leaving kids with you I think they need mother, and I won't be able to look after them, as I will be working even harder to make living for them, Than to you lover."

"Jonathan....?" she tried to reach him, but he stopped her.

"No Susan, everything is said, and Please Don't come between me and him, it is between him and me, nothing to do with you, you might not be hurt by losing me, but I am, and my children are also hurt by his action, and it is only fair if he pays for that. And please Susan do not fight for divorce or in divorce to get more than I am willing to give, you don't need to worry about me supporting kids, I will send them more than I have to according court settlement. And beside everything I will be doing will be for them from now on. You must believe that."

They stood there for which seemed to be longest time. Nothing was being said.

Susan thinking what he had said. He was right he was hurt, she could not stop him. He will support kids, whatever the end is. It might be easier way or harder way. She does not need to worry about kids. But what about her, she does not want divorce, but he does not to do anything with her anymore. Will she have Rich when she needed him? She was there for him when he needed her. She risked her marriage and family for him. What would he do now, Jonathan is going after him. No one is going to stop him. How could she be so stupid? Why did she feel the need to tell him?

"I am going Susan, take care of my kids, And Don't let that creep come in my house, I repeat your lover should not come to this house, I am only going to hurt him financially but if came near my kids I will make him suffer, physically. You can meet him anywhere except in this house. And you will help me find him, when you meet him so be careful, eventually I am going to get his name, and name is all I need know."

"You can't prove anything Jonathan, I will deny in court I have any affair with Rich", Suddenly she felt upper hand, she had discussed everything with Rich, "You can only name him, but need to prove that I am having affair with him, he is Lawyer Jonathan, he told me you need some proof to divorce me on the basis of Adultery, although it is not going to help you financially."

"Susan, why do you want to fight this, it is over between us, why do you want to waste money , you know I will spend every penny I have in this case, so you will have nothing eventually, it will be better if we use that money for our kids future. And you are going to have him, your great lover, as long as you want him, or he wants to fuck a cheating whore, and I don't think he is going to marry you if he is as smart as you told me"

"What you don't think I am desirable? I can find..."

"Well Susan...you can do whatever you want, You don't need to tell me anything, all I wanted to do was make sure you don't fight me, no listen to me, it is in your hands, you fight me, things will go out and everyone will know, once they know you were cheating on me and you had no reason to cheat on me, you cheated on me because some miserable beggar was dying, not behaving like a man should, and you decide to make him man by warming his bed, what you think people will say or think about you, no one will want marry you, yes you are desirable, but look at me, I am fat, bald , and I love you, but Do I want to be married to? No Susan. Once A cheater always a cheater. And I will make sure everyone knows about you cheating on me. This is no-fault state Susan, and No-one who will know about how you took everything from me will want to put himself in my position. And beside there are very few people out here who thinks you are honest and very right person to help some dying bastard by letting him cum in your pussy."

"You see Susan, when a man is depressed he probably get drunk, and grieving man often goes to prostitute to forget their pain, and you are no better than them, only difference is you are so cheap that he did not even need to pay you for your worthless pussy. And you were so stupid to throw away you marriage for that sleazy ball."

"And about marrying you, Susan, he is a lawyer, ha knows you cheated on me, how easy it was for him to make you a cheater, they why would do want to marry a cheater, once a cheater always a cheater, he must know this, And Susan I think he is already tired of you, he just wanted to experience humiliating me"

"No he did not"

"So tell me Susan, why he would think I will be okay with this, either he wanted you all for himself, or he was risking you to humiliate me. As I know he also knows this is No-fault state so he won't make mistake of marrying you, you might be his slut for rest of your life if you wish. And proving it to others Susan, You did not notice but whatever we discussing now is being videotaped,"

"What? You bastard..." she almost lost, "Why Jonathan....why...you trapped me. It does not have to be this way"

"Why? Susan Why? Very good question. Susan, ask the same question to yourself. When you find out tell me and I will tell you mine answer."

"I will make sure everyone see this tape if fight me, otherwise I am going to use it only for your lover."

"Jonathan.....I thought you loved me, why would you..."

"I told you, you ask yourself why YOU did THIS to me", He stood there his hands on her soldier, shaking her while asking why.

"I said more than I wanted, I leaving now, do what you want to, I Don't care but take care of kids. Otherwise...I will..."

"Enough...I am leaving now, I had already packed my stuff. Call me if kids need anything, I will be in touch with them, but please try not speak with me in future, I will talk to kids, don't worry I will not say anything to them, unless you want to tell them, they will know nothing you sultriness."

12