Something We Need To Talk About Ch. 02

Story Info
Really? Is there anything?
5.8k words
3.52
134.5k
22
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers, I am back with my , next installment, I don't mind bad comments, but again, if you already read my first installment , and were convinced that I should not write more, so good news for you is that, now Lit has new policy, that readers who does not want to read a story wont be be forced to read. And those who wants to read please comment and tell me where i did wrong, This time I also contacted Editor, but he had been quite a busy, he also helped me in first part after submission, and I am trying to resubmit that part again, if i found a way to do that. And again, I know my English is not professional, as it is not my primary language, but it was not that bad, as it appeared in first, my mistake was , not looking on it after auto-check by Ms-Word, Yes there were many pronoun mistakes, but none of the words was out of English dictionary, If you miss some letter in word application would correct it to first best fit, so it corrected spelling but meaning of line did not remain same. As you had seen. Again those who wanted me to improve, and wanted to see next can read it. Hope you will point out my mistakes, friends I am really trying to improve. It may be very hard for some readers, to understand it, so Best of Luck.


Jonathan in motel room, looking outside from window. Thinking about all happened in last two days. What happened to his happy family? Can he do something to keep his family from falling apart and save his own pride? What could he do? His plan had worked so far. Some of what he said to Susan in their last conversation was made up. No doubt she would confirm it with his lover. But would he come forward or just show his back to her. Or they will just cool down and wait for him to make move.

One thing which he was sure about, if they will drag it, it would cost all of them. They will be exposed to everyone. But they will surely cool down for some time, before they knew what is to going to hit them. Yes they will pay for what they did to his once a happy family. Everyone, he was angry at everyone, his wife, her lover, their colleague who helped them, and were happy, even now when they know she is married they think there would have to be some good reason? They could be right? How could someone be right and hurtful at same time? Only thinking about what that female lawyer had said to him, about being possibility of any good behind their affair, and being it right just because he lost his wife, and him being unable to do anything about him, was making him more angry. He was angry at legal system, damn this law; he does not need this system.

----

Susan was lying on her bed, crying. How did this happen. She had a family, not happiest but happy family. A husband who was working hard to get everything his family needed. She risked her marriage to save a man, fell in love with him, and now, when she needed help, he is turning his back to her. She had everything a husband, a family, she thought the two man who she thought loved her, now no one was with her, they are not fighting for her. They are fighting because of her. What can she do? She felt sorry for herself.

She cant do anything, Jonathan is right fight will only hurt all of them. Why make him suffer? He take care of kids, she has no doubt about that. But what about her? She does not want divorce. She wants he husband, but can she break up with Rich, she was sure earlier that she could not but now after that call, she is not sure at all. She loves Jonathan but also loves Rich, sex with Rich is something she think she needs. But she does not want to lose Jonathan. She was confused, angry, sad. Perhaps it right thing to let Jonathan go. Why keep him in a relationship he does not want to. Divorce seems only possible solution for them. Maybe thing with Rich can be different they can be together after that. But what if... no he said he loved her, he would not leave her alone. But things with Rich were not meant to be forever. They would eventually end. He is too younger for her. He would find someone of his age, he will be with. Happier? He will be happy. But what about her? Who would be with her? What about Jonathan, will he be happy? No she had to convince Jonathan. They have to be together.

She picked up phone and dialed a number.

"Jonathan?"

No answer.

"Jonathan? Listen Jonathan, it does not have to be this way, Jonathan."

Still silence.

"Jonathan talk to me, we have to be together, Jonathan, Things with Rich will ends eventually, it will be same again."

"Susan?"

"Jonathan..."

"Listen to me Susan, and Listen carefully"

He sounds frustrated.

"Things WILL NEVER BE SAME"...he said with force, "and .... We will never be together. Never..."

"Jonathan..."

"Warn you lover, he is going to pay, I will make sure, he pays for what he has got for year for free"

"Jonathan, he is not..."

"I already said what I have to, now don't call me unless it is about kids."

"But..what about me?"

"Good bye Susan"

He hung up. What is he going to do.? What could he possibly do? She could not afford to let Jonathan know about Rich, it will only make things painful. Then phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Susan?"

"Rich? Why are you calling?"

"I just wanted to know, do you know what Jonathan is going to do about what he said?"

"NO Rich I don't have any idea what he is going to, and why are you calling me?

"I just wanted to..?"

"Listen Rich, we need a break, If Jonathan found about you, he might come after you"

"I am already missing you baby, I know we have to cool down"

"yes, until I decide what to do about divorce"

"What do you mean, you are going to divorce, right?"

"No Rich, I don't want to, but I have no choice"

"Listen Susan, just agree with Divorce, don't fight, you will only drag it, you should end it before he finds about me, there is not much he can do about, but, it will ruin my reputation and yours as well, beside it will make this mess only uglier."

"Damn it Rich, this is my marriage I am talking about, you are talking like some decease we have to get rid off"

"Susan..baby.."

"Just...don't say anything Rich just don't say...and don't call me... until...just", and hung up. She could not say anything. She could not help crying. She does not know when she fell asleep.

Next day she was served with divorce papers. Nothing was going the way she had assumed it would be. She has to fight. She will fight. She needs a lawyer. Rich has to be out of it, Jonathan still does not know, who he is, She can fight the divorce.

"He came to you?"

"Yes Susan, and I refused to represent him, because of confidentiality"

"Did you tell him about Rich?"

"No we cant, Susan, but he seemed very..."

"I know"

"We never knew you were married"

"It just never seemed right to tell anyone"

"You helped him a lot, we almost lost hope for him to ever come out, I really appreciate it"

"Listen, I am here about my..."

"I know but, you...What are you going to do?"

"I am going to fight divorce"

"But he seemed determined, why do you want to fight, I thought you and Rich.."

"Why? I don't want to lose him, what would I tell my kids?"

"I thought you wanted to fight, spouse support"

"I might consider it later if i have no choice, but i want to stop this divorce now"

"Listen Susan, I suggest you to agree to divorce now, if he does not want to be married to you, it is eventually going to happen, and things will only be messy, and your affair might not be secret anymore, and Rich's name can come out"

"He had came out of depression ..umm because of you...but this could hurt him again.. Jonathan might not win the case but it will be permanent damage to both of you".

Susan was starting to feel helpless. She has noway to go, she was not sure of anything. Her recent talks with Rich has created a hole in her belief in love with Rich, Now Jonathan was being so hard on her, she has no one to go and tell everything, share her problems.

Time passed Susan did nothing. She left everything at Jonathan, may be he would stop divorce or will continue with it, she had nothing to fight to. Fighting against the divorce was not an option as told by Jonathan and Lawyer. And fighting for more in divorce was pointless, Jonathan was going to provide for his kids anyway. he was already being fair about child support.

Everything seems to be slipping. She has no control over anything. She was thinking if she had not told Jonathan about her affair, it might have been better for everyone. Now only thing she can do is hope.

Time passed Divorce still going on. She had not talked to Jonathan since that call. She knew he was meeting kids regularly but kids seems to avoiding any talk about where he has been and what he is doing. She had already stopped seeing Rich for time being. maybe after divorce they can start working on their relationship, no point in hurting Rich in this mess. She been talking to him time to time but limited and only if it was necessary.

Rich had called many times, to be together. he insisted that they would be careful. He always seems to be confused, Sometime he sounds to be missing her, but sometimes he sounds like he does not want to be part of mess which was indirectly created by him. He sounds more concerned for himself than effect they are going to face on their relationship

***** ******* ******** ****** ******** ****** ****** ***** ***** ******

It been three months. Jonathan had succeeded in most of what he really wanted out of. he was leaving the relationship alone and sadly and he really did not want Susan and her lover to go out of this mess without any payback. Whole things was making him crazy. he had done many things he was not proud of , but most time he is been working on moving on with his life, of course he wanted revenge, revenge from everyone, sometime he wondered has he become that bad person. He did not want to hurt anyone, but he wants them to feel the pain he felt, he wanted to be able to say why everyone told him when he was going through it, he wanted them to tell, "you just have deal with it' or ' there is nothing you can do' or ' there must be good reason behind it'.

He was sitting with a very gorgeous lady with blond hair, in a bar. When a old lady in suit came near to them. She pointed her finger to her, she had not seen Jonathan yet or did not recognize him yet. Her eyes were read in anger.

"You slut, what is it all this crap you are trying to pull out here"

"what do you mean..."

Old lady threw a letters and some photographs on table in front of her and some pics.

"THIS, you slut, you said you have been with my husband for three months, and he denied it, he said he had been with you only once."

"Look mam, If i knew it was supposed to be one time thing, i would not have mention out time together"

"What do you mean, it was supposed to be? what the fuck are you trying to say?"

"Look I am not trying to say anything, If he said it was one time thing it was one time thing, OK? but it was not his fault, I was hurt and sad, he was just comforting me and we...well I explained everything in this letter, and I don't have anything to say anymore."

"You don't have anything to say?you fucking kidding me.You made mess of my marriage, and now you are being so highly, pretending to be caring about my feelings and my family."

"Look i am here with someone, and I don't want to talk to you"

"It s perfect, he should also know what a home wrecker and a slut you are" she turned to man sitting on oppose side of table.

"You? Mr..."

"Freemont, Jonathan Freemont"

"But you ..."

"Yes Susan's husband, and before you say something, Laura told me everything, I don't think you should blame her for anything, at the time she did not know he was married, and what she told me, I assume she was the one who stopped the affair when your husband made remarks about leaving you for her, and As Laura told me, I want to assume your husband is nice guy, he did not do it to hurt you."

"But they.."

"Look Mrs..Umm I don't think you should be harassing her, here in public, and I don't know what talks went between them at the moment, but I believe there must be some reason, you should talk to your husband, you can work things out. And yes if you need some help, I may recommend you some therapist.It would help you a lot, because it helped me a lot."

"What? are you mad? how could there be any explanation to..." she said and stopped. Then she glared at both of them for which seems to be very long. The she turn and stormed out of bar.

"That was quite a performance"

"You did pretty good job too"

"Well I was paid for that wasn't I?"

"Yeah Yeah, so you want some thing, or you want to leave?"

"I would like to talk if you don't mind, anyway I don't have anything to rush either."

"OK, but I am not paying for this"

" Ha ha very very funny mister, I just wanted to know more about you?"

"What is there to know about me?"

"So tell me are you happy now?"

"What?"

"I mean Can you move on now, you already got what you wanted, you made him, beaten twice, and both time he ended up in hospital. Your wife has no one now, you made this woman suffer and probably ruined their marriage."

"Don't say that, I know ruining her marriage was very bad of me, I think, working in Gym for hours, wife's betrayal, living alone all the time made me pretty shallow. All I think i setting revenge. I really feel bad for this woman, And i hope their marriage survive.this fall, And it should not fall, because she is reasonable woman, she will find a way to overcome, once she heard her husband tell her, he was just trying to hep you, she will forgive. If not then she should not be giving advice to others which she couldn't follow by herself. I know I am being bad guy here, and it very selfish thing to do, and one day I will be regret everything "

"And how long you think you are going to play Rich, do you have any plan to stop or just you want to continue doing same, You know I might not be available for ever"

"Well, I think it will end in next time, it would be last time"

"Don't you think, he will not buy that again"

"Well you can try, tell him, you are through with your husband, and free to date anyone now, but this time I want you to play more dangerous"

"What do you have in mind?"

"You will tell cops that he is been coming on you, for a long time, you had refused every time, and this time he forced himself on you"

"But he would be charged rape attempt"

"Yup, that is what I want"

"Don't you think you are over doing this? ruining everything he had worked for, I don't have any sympathy for him, but ."

"I know what it would do to him..but remember bastard used that profession to use my wife against me, and he is no innocent, he wont play with any married woman again and destroy a family"

"Jonathan, I know you seems to be very angry with him, but I don't think he is not very bad guy, .both time he is been gentleman, and when he did not file against that man , who you hired as my husband, to beat the crap out him, both times, just because I asked him to do that."

"Laura, don't fall for these, tell me why was he there with you, after knowing you are married, why it his problem if you don't have very good marriage, and he did not file against your husband because he wanted to be in good books of yours, tell me why was he coming onto you, I don't understand women, a guy who is destroying your family, and you just let him do that because he was being nice to you all the time, just being being nice and charming to you gives him right to play with your family"

"Jonathan, I ..."

"if you don't want to do it just say so, i will find someone else"

"I am sorry Jonathan if I made you angry, you are still hurt, aren't you? you still not over you wife"

"No, I am not over her but I am going to be very soon, She will feel the same pain, what i felt when she knew about why playboy had been visiting hospital recently"

"Jonathan.you trying to make her Jealous, why don't you do it other-way, you being with someone else"

"Oh common Laura, she would get very first time, man like me in my age don't get woman, and beside she wont feel the same pain if she saw me, I want her to see What type of man she risked her marriage for, is. She would feel betrayed"

"OK I understand, but you are still wrong about one thing,"

"What?"

"Man like you.."

"Oh common, I know you want me to feel better, boost my ego, but I know what i am, and you haven't seen me three months ago, the mess I was, thanks to gym, otherwise a beautiful lady like you would be embarrassed to sit with me in public place"

"Think what you want, woman does not always go for looks, beside you are not hard to look "

"OK okay, lets have something now"

Laura was the woman, Jonathan hired from escort service. She was beautiful and gorgeous. He did not hire her for sex, at least not for him. he had plan which she was part of. First one was to sleep with lawyer's husband for a night and then , when she received photographs, she would send her a letter in which she will tell her that she is been having an affair with her husband for three months and when he wanted to leave his wife for her, she felt guilty and broke up with him.

Second was trying to make Rich approach her, and then a man also hired by Jonathan would come and beat him, acting very angry husband. Rich got injured but on Laura's request he told nothing to police. Two weeks later it happened again, Rich found Laura in bar, he did not want to be in same situation again but she told him, she is not happy in their marriage and trying to move out,.he offered her his help, and then again, it happened, he was again sent to hospital, this time Laura pleaded him not to go to police again, she said it was all her fault, her husband is not very bad guy, only possessive of her, she feel responsible for everything, she told him, she liked Rich and that is why it was her fault, she would try to sort out everything with her husband and then when she would be free to see any one, they can try again. Rich was hard to agree this time but he agreed. Rich did not tell anything to Susan about being in hospital, it good for him, they were not meeting for a while. beside it would only make things complicated.

*** ***** *** *** **** *** *** *** **** ****** *** *** ***** ** *****

Susan was in rush, he was injured. She has to be with him, he needed her, he had tried to take his life again. She was in turmoil, before leaving home, but she decided to go and see him. She had to. Divorce was going to happen anyway, there was no way Jonathan will stop this, she had waited for him, to understand her, but he seemed to be determined, but now, she is left with no choice, but at least she could save her relation with Rich.

She had received call from, his friends who had known her. No one told him why he was in hospital, only that he is injured. She should be there to see him. She could not go to see him, she remembered Jonathan telling her that all he need is to know who he is. But now it was too much to not go there to see him. She loved him, she cared for him, that is all this mess had started year ago. He marriage was no doubt over. All she is left with is Rich. she would convince him, they had future, and they could be together again.

She reached, the hospital, there he was on bed, police was there too. She was going to enter the room , when one of the cop stopped him.

"Where you think you going miss?"

"Mm Rich...I mean I wanted to see him"

"You are..."

"His friend, he is very depressed since his wife died four years ago, I think I could handle him"

"Sorry mam, Cant let you go in now, you have to wait"

"Look don't worry, he wont hurt him, if you just let me.."

12