Something Wicked

Story Info
Her crush on Derek leads her into death's hands.
2.6k words
3.45
21.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sassy watched Derek at his desk. She had, had a crush on him for sometime. She brushed her long blonde hair away from her round oval face. Her red slack suit with the white blouse made her blue eyes and Blonde hair stand out. Her red lip stick glistened on her full lips that matched her long red nails. She yearned to be near him, to have him touch her, kiss her, make love to her. She watched how he moved his body and knew that secretly he wanted her as well. Sassy loved looking at Derek's body which was very athletic in build, his blue eyes that sparkled when he smiled and his chiseled features and dark brown hair. She would spend hours at night alone dreaming of dates with him until she finally began to believe her own delusions. She watched as he left for the day she would tidy up his desk, sharpening every pencil and placing them back in their container. She placed each pencil eraser side up so he would not accidently stab his precious fingers with the lead point. No one ever saw her since she waited until the office was emptied and he figured the cleaning people must be responsible for the nice deed.

Sassy noticed a dark shadow darting by the glass office door through the corner of her eye. Fear crept into her as she made her way to the door. She opened it slowly when she saw her dark Shadow was a little old lady leaving the building. Sassy smiled as she shook her head slowly.

"You're watching too many scary movies." She told herself a loud as she gathered her red floor length suede coat with a fur collar. She entered the hallway and looked both ways feeling an uneasiness in her veins. She turned to lock the door when a large hand grasped her shoulder! Sassy screamed as she pulled away from the dark stranger. She looked into his face and began laughing.

"Fuck! You just scared twenty -years out of me Derek!" Sassy told him as she turned back to lock the door, but when she turned around he was gone.

She looked around and could not tell where he went. She shook her head feeling maybe the Halloween season was getting to her imagination. She walked briskly to the elevator, the doors opened slowly. The doors closed slowly and suddenly Sassy felt a piercing sensation in her back with a pain that grew with intensity. It was literally ripping her back open! She felt them snapping her spine and her body hit the floor of the elevator. She could feel something in her body and then a sharp pain as darkness fell over her.

Derek held her still beating heart in his hands smiling as his eyes were glowing purple. He smiled over his dinner he would be having now.

His mouth opened wide as he bit down into Sassy's heart and became aroused when her blood shot from her heart and down his throat and all over him. He ripped it wild with his teeth like a animal eating its prey. His hunger was fed now he must feed his sexual hunger. He left the elevator and Sassy's dead body as he made his way to the bathroom to freshen up. He removed the blood and changed out of his killing clothes, hiding them inside the bathroom wall. Derek left the bathroom and the building heading west down the sidewalk with all the people unaware their walking with a killer in their midst.

Cassy sat on the stoop waiting for Sassy to come home. They were identical twins. Cassy suddenly felt a severe pain in her back and then in her heart. She felt she was dying right there on the stoop. The tear's slowly rolled down her cheeks as the pain subsided.

"Sassy! No! Oh God no!" She cried out realizing something had to have happened to her sister. She quickly ran from the stoop towards Sassy's Office forgetting she was barefoot.

She saw the police and fire rescue in front of the office building. Her heart beat as fast as she ran up to a detective grabbing him by the arm. The look on her face told him she was frightened. He tried to control her when the body bag was brought out. She began crying hysterically as the detective tried to hold her to keep her from crossing the caution tape and disturbing the body.

"That is Sassy! That is my sister, my twin." She cried out when she finally broke lose from the detectives powerful grasp of her arms.

She ran to the stretcher with her sister's body on it. She laid across the bag holding onto the body inside.

"Why? Why did you have to leave me? How am I suppose to go on without you! No, oh God no make her come back! You don't need another angel up there, but I need one here with me on earth! Sassy, oh Sassy I am all alone now. We were all we had left of our family. I want to go with you Sassy!" She demanded through her tears as she hit the chest of her dead sister."You promised! you said we'd be ok, Sassy We're not ok! Are we?"She asked holding her dead sisters body

The detective unzipped the bag back so she could identify the victim. Cassy grabbed her mouth as the tears began to blur her vision and she held back the scream that so desperately wanted to escape from her lips. Her head nodded indicating that it was her sister . . . Her twin. The detective had to pry her from her dead sister's body. The tears that ran down her face washed away some of Sassy's blood that had gotten on her face. The detective made sure that Cassy was brought safely home by a deputy. Cassy sat on the terrace of the apartment they shared. Her heart was breaking just as a bright mist appeared in front her. She looked closer and she could see Sassy. She fell to the ground looking up at her dead sister. Her sister floated above her in a bright beautiful light.

"Cassy you have to help me to get my revenge on Derek." She told her.

Cassy stared at her sister as tears flowed down her face. "How? How am I supposed to help you? You're dead, why are you still here?"Cassy asked her through her sobs.

"Cassy for Christ sake pull it together I am the one with a huge hole in back! I cannot cross over until he is beheaded his heart is eaten by you." She told her.

Cassy looked at her sister strangely trying to imagine doing this deed for her. "You went and bumped your head during the attack, didn't you?" She asked Sassy with a straight face.

Sassy looked at her twin not believing even in her death her sister was still a smart ass. She projected herself into Cassy's body. Walking to the mirror Cassy asked Sassy.

"Ok brainiac how do you propose to carry this off without me losing my back bone and heart? Cassy asked Sassy who was readjusting Cassy's tits.

"It's always about you, isn't it? He is a vampire mixed with demons and we have to destroy him before he completes his feeding before Halloween. He needs to feed every night for the next week." She told Cassy.

"Why do I have to eat his heart?" Cassy asked readjusting her body.

"I don't know, I read it somewhere. All I do know is it is supposed to keep any other vampires from retaliating against you." Sassy told her.

"When do you plan this attack?" Cassy asked her sister who stood admiring the body of her twin. "I could get use to sharing this body with you Cassy." She told her smiling in the mirror.

Cassy rolled her eyes at the thought. "Why not? You use to share my clothes, my boyfriends and now my body." She said as they turned to leave the apartment.

Once down on the street Cassy had so many questions for Sassy. "What's it like to be dead Sassy? She asked her feeling Sassy's spirit getting angry.

"It's lonely here on earth to be dead and even more aggravating that I can't move on until I revenge my death. He had not one reason to kill me! He took my life before we even had a chance at happiness. I am glad I found out just how much of an ass he really is!" Sassy ranted as they walked through the lobby of their apartment building and the tenants exchanged strange glances to the other.

"Hey Sassy I thought vampires would be killed if they came out during the day? She asked as they hurriedly made their way down the side walk.

"I thought so too, evidently he must be a different breed." She told her as they turned down the street to the club that Derek visited often at night.

The sisters sat at the bar and began using telekinesis so no one would think Cassy was strange. Sassy froze for just a second when Derek sat next to Cassy. She wanted to rip out his heart right there in front of everyone. Cassy pulled out a cigarette and asked him if he had a light. Sassy was steaming inside, Cassy was afraid he would be able to hear them conversing. He smiled at her with his pearl white teeth. Oh Sassy do you think he knows its us? She thought to Sassy. You ninny of course he knows something is up we look just alike. Sassy transmitted back to Cassy. Derek lit her cigarette for her. Sassy began coughing because she does not smoke. You and your cigarettes! I think I pissed my pants from coughing. Sassy thought. No, you pissed in my pants. Cassy thought smiling at Derek.

Derek leaned over to Cassy and whispered in her ear. "I am on to you bitch! How are you still alive?" He asked her angrily.

"Excuse me? Do I know you? I do not find your inconsiderate joke about my sister's death as being funny!" She snapped at him as tears poured from her eyes with the help of Sassy's supernatural powers.

"Your sister? Sassy is your twin?" He asked her.

"No, I just pretend to look identical to her." She told him rolling her eyes.

He waited until Cassy decided it was time to leave and began following them. Cassy and Sassy turned down a dark ally. Cassy was shaking as she fumbled in her purse for the wooden cross that they had made jagged on the edge of it. She was scared, but Sassy's lust for revenge made her strong. Sassy felt his presence behind them, his steps were closing in on them. Suddenly his hand was on Cassy's shoulder spinning her around. He glared at her with red glaring eyes, his fangs were large. He pulled Cassy into him and she plunged the wooden stake into his heart. He began squealing and hissing. Then backed away from her as he stared into her eyes. Suddenly with a quick lunge he was on her. She struggled beneath him. Sassy shot out of her sisters body and floated over them screaming out his name. Her calls distracted him for just a second and then he plunged his teeth into Cassy's throat draining her of her blood. Sassy watched helplessly knowing that because of her own cruel intentions she just changed her sister into a night creature. Derek rose up off of her lifeless body.

"Cheer up Sassy she will be back tomorrow night hunting for blood." He told her laughing so wickedly until he disappeared into a fog.

The next night Sassy drifted over her sister's coffin waiting for it to open. She knew Cassy would be hungry and would want to feed. She had to take her to get fed without killing anyone. Cassy's coffin door opened slowly just as the sun had set.

Cassy sat up and she looked around at her surroundings. She noticed they had dressed her in the black satin gown she had just bought. She finally looked at Sassy through her blue eyes with the dark gray eyes.

"Any other bright Idea's?" She asked as she got out of her resting place, her nest.

"Cassy I am so sorry, I thought we could over power him." She told her.

"Well so much for thinking. I need to eat Sassy." She told her looking around for a victim.

"We need to find you some pig's blood to feed on." She told Cassy.

"So where are we going to get a pig to hold still while I stick my fangs into it?" She asked getting irritated.

"Damn you vampires are cranky." Sassy told her when she got a better idea. "A blood bank! We'll go to a blood bank!"

"Lets go then." She grumbled to Sassy. They appeared in the blood bank with all the blood. Cassy drank so much that had the blood all over her. When she past the mirror she noticed there wasn't any image of her in it. She took her fist breaking the mirror with it.

" I do not want to live like this Sassy. We must kill him and kill him tonight." She said vanishing from the building with Sassy in tow.

Cassy appeared in their apartment and went straight to her closet. She loaded the gun she had placed in there a year ago. She looked at Sassy with tears in her eyes.

"I am going to kill him tonight and then myself. I can't go on like this, a monster who hurts the innocent. Don't blame your self Sassy because for some reason I am supposed to play this out." She told her as she touched her sister's cheek softly.

"We both need to be able to cross over, this is a life for neither one of us." She told Cassy who had a full tummy and now wanted the revenge for her and her sister.

The two sisters appeared at the club where they spotted Derek leaving with another Victim. Halloween was less then a week away before he claims another life and condemns them to the life of a blood sucking vampire. Derek helped the pretty brunette into his car. He walked like a proud victor to the driver's side of the car. Sassy materialized inside the car making a screech noise and ordering her out of the car. The poor girl was so scared she did not even hesitate, but to scramble for safety. She ran as fast as she could to get away. Derek saw Cassy and snarled and hissed at her. Cassy hissed back at him pointing the gun at him.

"It's your night to die Count nobody." She said as she pulled the trigger hitting him in the neck causing him to burst into flames.

"How? How did you know that would kill him?" Sassy asked Cassy.

"It comes with the Vampires handbook. " She told her with a smile.

Cassy heard the sirens coming towards them she looked at the gun and held it to her neck. She looked at her sister and blew her a kiss good - bye. "Promise me you'll be waiting for me when you cross over and should I not go there just know I loved being your twin." She told her and then pulled the trigger as Sassy watched her burst into flames. Sassy looked up into the sky and saw the white light. Smiling she walked into it when she felt someone holding her hand. Curious she looked beside her and it was Cassy smiling at her. "I guess its only fitting, we came to earth together and we should go home together." Cassy told her as they walked to their parents and family members waving and smiling for them to come home.

Happy Halloween