Something Wicked This Way Comes Ch. 04

Story Info
Ash gets some attention in the back seat.
2.6k words
3.93
5.3k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 09/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like I was in a deep fog because I heard a child crying, a dog yipping and voices I didn't recognize. I bolted straight up only to jump in surprise and horror. I looked at a face that wasn't my own. My hair looked like I had rodents for hair stylists and my face was like death warmed over from the circles under my red, swollen eyes.

I looked around watching people walking to and from their cars. I realized we were at a rest area. My stomach growled so loudly I thought it would wake the dead. I realized I didn't go to the bathroom earlier and if I didn't get to the bathroom, my bladder was going to explode.

When I moved to get out of the seat something held me in place. I groaned "Damn seat belt." I jumped and yelped as Dex and Josh turned in their seats to look behind them at me "Good afternoon Sleeping Beauty." Josh smiled "Having trouble Luv?"

I almost peed my pants right there in the truck from the two of them scaring me. "I almost peed my pants! Don't do that!" I was crabby because I didn't have any coffee yet and barely any sleep so my words came out harsher than I meant them to.

I continued to fumble with the stupid button to release the seat belt. When I finally heard the click, I threw the strap to the side and pushed the door open. Thankfully my purse was sitting right next to me. I grabbed it as I got out of the back of the truck.

I saw the car but it was too late. The driver slammed on the brakes because I opened the door without looking. He was trying to pull in the space next to us and if he didn't hit the brakes, he would have hit me. I didn't know if it was the sight of me that startled him or just me opening the door and getting out. I could hear Dex and Josh suddenly burst into laughter.

I couldn't shut the door fast enough as I ran for the bathroom, almost running into several people as I sprinted for the bathroom. Of course I go the wrong way inside the building and end up almost going in the Men's room. I quickly clenched my legs together as I walked to the Women's bathroom. I thought to myself 'If there's a line, I am heading right back to that Men's room and peeing in there! I don't know why there's always a line in the Women's bathroom and not the Men's!'

I opened the door and noticed all the doors were shut. I stood there crossing and uncrossing, only to cross the other leg. I squatted a bit, stood up and squatted again. I knew I was going to pee my pants if one of those stall doors didn't open. I heard a toilet flush and waited for one of the stall doors to open. Thankfully a woman came out of the stall and I quickly ran for it. I shut the door, not even caring if I locked it all the way. I hung my purse up on the hook on the door. I'd rather pee my pants than have germs and icky things on my purse.

I couldn't get my pants unbuttoned or unzipped fast enough. I was making faces as I pulled my pants down and sighed in relief when I actually got them down far enough to actually relieve myself over the toilet. I heard someone trying hard not to laugh in the stall next to me, coughing as they tried to cover it up.

When I was done, I grabbed my purse and washed my hands. I put some make-up on, ran a brush through my hair and now at least looked presentable and not like something directly out of a horror movie. I walked out of the bathroom and I heard someone calling my name. I looked around and saw Dex and Josh standing by a huge map. I walked over to them and Josh did a double take.

"Whoa Luv, you look amazing and not like a zombie chick." He looked down at my crotch and then back up to my face and smiled, trying hard not to laugh "Made it huh? Or is that why it took you so long in there? Had to dry your pants by the dryer?" He put his arm around me and reached down between my legs with his other hand. He rubbed his hand over my pants. He said quietly "They're still warm but you didn't dry them all the way, they're still a bit wet."

I smacked his arm playfully "Yes, I made it." I lowered my voice and said "We have this magical machine in the bathroom but don't tell anyone I told you though. You just hit a button and step inside the machine and come out the other side looking like this."

He laughed "Maybe Dex should try it sometime. He could use a bit of improvement."

Dex punched him playfully "I'll get you back for that one."

Josh laughed "Yeah, you'll try bro but you know I'll get you back twice as good."

I cleared my throat "Why are we looking at a map?"

Josh looked down at me "Usually people use a map to find out where they are and use to find out if they are going the right way or what highways to use to get to a certain place." I frowned at him and crossed my arms in front of my chest. He laughed "We're trying to figure out where we are Luv and where to go next."

"I'll meet you two at the truck then." I started walking away and I felt one of them slap my ass playfully. I turned around but both of them stood there looking at the map. I couldn't tell which one did it but I would find out later. I walked outside towards the truck but something stopped me about half way there. I saw a bulletin board with all kinds of colored flyers pinned to it. I walked over to it, remembering the poster boards like this in college. I started looking at the different papers and realized most of them were missing persons.

I pulled out my small notepad and started writing down their names and information. Most of them disappeared within a hundred miles from here. I finished writing down the information and jumped when I felt someone's hands on my shoulders. "Sorry Sweetheart, I didn't know you'd be this jumpy." He looked at the billboards a moment and then said "We're ready to go Sweetheart."

I nodded and thought I'd tell them about the missing persons in the truck. Dex and I walked back to the truck holding hands. I noticed Josh was already in the front seat.

I climbed in the back seat and waited for Dex to get in. When he got in, Josh said "We're going to a city not too far up the road and find a motel to stay in Luv. We heard it's going to rain again and well...We didn't really want to sleep in the truck tonight with all that's happened. We thought it best to stay in a hotel."

I nodded and put my seat belt on as Dex backed up and headed out to the highway again. "That's fine because then I can use the lap top. There were at least ten people missing and they all disappeared from this highway."

Josh turned in his seat to look at me "Are you sure it wasn't old flyers Luv? They might have been from years ago and they've been found already or the case solved."

I shook my head "No, they've all gone missing within the past year or two. It's good that we'll be staying in a motel or hotel again. I can at least do some research on these people then. I wrote their information down on a piece of paper."

Josh smiled at me "We'll stop and get something to eat too Luv. I heard your tummy growling before and almost thought we picked up a tiger or lion along the way and didn't know about it."

I moved to slap his arm but the seat belt stopped me from actually getting close enough to touch him and he hid behind the seat. He peeked around the seat and stuck his tongue out at me only to duck behind the seat again. I laughed. I couldn't help it. I heard him say "You know Luv, if you want to smack something, I can whip it out right here."

"Come back here and whip it out." I knew I was daring him and he'd probably do it. I was right. I heard the click of the seatbelt and he moved between the seats to sit next to me and behind Dex. He put his arm around me "Hello Luv. Didn't think I'd come back here by you did you?"

I saw Dex shaking his head "You know if you do anything with him, I get whatever he got twice as much. If you kiss him once, that's two kisses you owe me."

Josh put his seat belt on and started undoing his pants. I was suddenly blushing as he started undoing his zipper and had to turn away. He laughed and squeezed my shoulder, whispering in my ear "You shouldn't tease me like that Luv because you know I'll do anything you dare me to do."

I turned to face him and moved my hand to his crotch. I rubbed the outside of his boxers slowly and teasingly. He closed his eyes and let his head fall back against the seat, his fingertips stroking my arm up and down.

I moved my hand inside his boxers and turned my body into his. I pulled his shaft out and stroked the soft shaft in my hand slowly. He moaned softly as he grew hard in my hand "Oh Luv...Don't stop..." He pulled me into his body, pressing my breasts into his chest. His right hand moved down to my breast but couldn't reach it so he moved his left hand up to cup and caress it.

I stroked his shaft a bit faster and a moan escaped his lips. He caressed my breast harder and moved his hand up a bit to get in my bra and expose my breast. He looked down at my exposed breast "Oh Luv..." He rolled my nipple between his fingers and I stroked him faster. I bit my lower lip as he pinched it and rolled it between his fingers.

I took the seat belt off and hoped Dex wouldn't have to slam on the brakes for any reason. I moved back a bit to bend over and put my head in Josh's lap. I continued to stroke his shaft a bit and he adjusted his body so that I could go down on him without any thing in the way.

I took him in my mouth and he gasped. "Yeah...Don't stop..." His hand moved to the back of my head and rested there as I moved up and down his shaft, my tongue curling around his shaft as I went up and down, getting it slick with my saliva.

He moved his right hand up and down my spine, his hips moving up and down as I sucked him off. When I had all of him in my mouth he moaned loudly as I held my head there and sucked on his shaft for several moments. He moved his hips up a bit and gently pushed my head down on him before I slowly moved back up.

His hand slid down my back and under my panties to the crack of my ass. His finger slowly stroked it up and down and I moaned encouraging him to go further. His finger slid down further and I had to use my hands to undo my pants. I pulled them down a bit so he could have access to whatever he wanted.

He moaned and slid his finger further down and played with my ass hole. I moaned on his shaft and he circled it with his finger, played with it teasingly. I moved my head up and down faster as he rubbed his fingertip against my ass and pushed it in slightly. I moaned louder on his shaft and sucked faster while my fingers encircled his shaft and stroked the lower half.

He cried out "Luv...I'm going to cum..." I nodded and moaned encouragingly for him to cum. He was breathing faster as his fingertip moved in and out of my ass faster and faster. His hand made a tight fist, curling and uncurling in my hair. I felt his shaft jerk and then explode in my mouth. I sucked at his shaft and felt his body jerk every once in a while. He tousled my hair and sighed in pleasure.

He let his finger stay inside my pants and continue to move his fingertip in and out gently. When he started to get soft in my mouth, I let his shaft slide out of my mouth. Josh sucked a breath in through clenched teeth and looked down at me. He motioned for me to move up to him. I slowly pulled my body up to him and he whispered in my ear "I'd finger you Luv but I don't have any lubricant."

I kept my ass up in the air so he could continue fingering me. I leaned into his body "It's ok. We can stop and get some if you want when we find a motel." He raised his eyebrows at me as if he didn't believe me. I whispered in his ear "I want to feel your finger and so much more there." I slowly pulled away from him to see his reaction and he smiled at me. "Luv, it's going to hurt...Bad if we just...Enter back there without" He was looking for the words to say that wouldn't embarrass me.

I said it for him "Preparing me for it?"

He nodded "Yeah." He moved his finger around inside me.

I moaned "Josh, I want to prepare for it."

Dex suddenly spoke up "We can find a store in the city then if you want." I nodded. I wanted to experience more intimate and sexual things. I never had sex or did anything like I did before last night with any man. They were my first for a lot of things but I knew I could trust them with anything we did sexually. I knew if it would hurt, they would tell me but they would be as gentle as they could be to "break" me in.

We drove for about an hour and finally saw the signs of a city. Josh pulled his hand out of my pants even though he hadn't been fingering my ass the past hour, his hand was on my ass holding and squeezing my cheek talking to me about the toys we could buy to use later.

Dex found a sign for a cheap motel and we took the next exit for it. It was the middle of the afternoon so we decided to eat first and get a room. Dex sat in a booth next to me, Josh sat on the other side in the far back with no one around us.

I moved my foot between Josh's legs and my hand on Dex's crotch, rubbing them both teasingly. I of course stopped when I saw the waitress' reflection in the picture on the wall. Dex whispered to me that he was going to enjoy my screams of pleasure when he fingered me when we got in the room. I of course started blushing at that and both of them laughed.