Sometime You Just Need To Scratch That Itch Ch. 01

Story Info
How much sex can you handle?
4.5k words
4.11
117.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,297 Followers

"How much sex do you need Steve?" Donna my wife of ten years asked me while we were getting ready for bed.

"Tonight? As much as I can get," I said with a stupid grin on my face.

"No, not tonight, in general."

"Are we talking sex or love making, you know there is a difference."

"Damn it Steve answer the question. How many times would or could you do it a week?"

"I don't know, three times during the week and once on the weekend, why are you asking?" I said now with a concerned in my voice not sure of what was coming next.

"I figured five, but I added in the quickie we usually have on Sunday mornings before we have breakfast," she said rubbing lotion on her hands.

"Babes, I don't think four times is a lot, hell when we first got married we did it seven to ten times a week," I said thinking I was about to be cut back.

"I know, what happened? I mean why did we stop?"

"We didn't stop, we still do it, but something about life and kids getting in the way had a lot to do with it."

"Steve over the last couple of years, you've gotten old on me. What happened to the young and vibrant stud that used to chase me around the house? Now you come home from work, put your nose in the newspaper and wait around for dinner. After that, you turn on the tube and vegetate on the couch until it's time for bed. Steve you never make a move towards me anymore. I know I'm not the smoking hot twenty three year old you married, but I'm sure as hell not unattractive either," she said with her hands on her hips.

"Donna, I don't understand," I said with a confused look on my face. "You want more sex not less?"

"Earth to Steve, what do you think I've been trying to tell you for the last twenty minutes?"

"Donna, all you had to do was ask. I didn't have a clue you felt this way."

"Steve, why do I have to ask? You should want to jump my bones every chance you get shouldn't you? Ok, let me put it in words you can understand; I need more sex, not a little but a lot more."

Ok, now I know what it feels to be hit in the head by a shovel, and I didn't like it.

"You don't enjoy it when we make love?" I asked,

"I enjoy the hell out of it, but sometimes I've just got an itch that needs to be scratched. In other words, screw the appetizers; just give me the dessert and lots of it. Steve, sometimes I just want to be thrown down on the bed and fucked silly. The hell with kissing and foreplay, just pound me and get me off; that's what I'm looking for."

But you do get off when we have sex right?" I asked now concerned that she'd been faking her orgasms with me.

"I get off every time we do it, or we would have had this discussion years ago. It's just that I LOVE the feeling of getting off. I can't put into words the feeling I get when I hit the top of the mountain and you push me over the top; I just want to scream all the way down. If you were up to it, we'd be doing it two or three times in a row so I could keep having one incredible rush after another but I know that's not going to happen," she said wiping her forehead. "Now that I've got myself all worked up you're going to have to finish me off," she said jumping into my arms kissing me.

"Wait, wait a second," I said pulling back. "What have you been doing all this time when I wasn't giving you enough sex?" I asked.

Walking over to her nightstand she pulled out two items, a long black dildo and a red vibrator. Holding one in each hand she shook them at me.

"You're my starting quarterback but these are my second and third string replacements for you," she said smiling but I wasn't.

"When were you going to tell me I'm not man enough to satisfy you, or were you going to pull one of those out after we were finished for round two?" I asked now more than a little upset.

"Steve, I never said you didn't satisfy me, you get me off every time we do it. It's just that I want to do it more often that's all," she said now getting a little concerned at where this conversation was headed. "Maybe I shouldn't have brought it up," she thought to herself. "Steve, if I can't talk to you about it, who else is there?"

There are two things a wife needs to tread lightly on. One is a man's ego and the other is his performance in bed. A little praise goes a long ways, but any criticism can kill the mood in a heartbeat; and that's exactly what Donna had just done.

"It's just hard to hear I've been failing in my duties as a husband for what ten years?"

"You haven't been failing for ten years, it's just that you've slowed up the past couple of years, that's all," she said trying to plug the hole in the dam she'd opened up before it got out of control; but to Steve, the flood gates were now wide open.

"Come on hon, let's go to bed so momma can make you feel good," Donna said removing her shirt.

"You sure you want to? I'm only good for one shot a night, but that's right I've got backup now," I said in a sarcastic tone. "I'm a little tired tonight, why don't you send in the second string and catch me tomorrow when I'm rested up. I'd hate like hell to disappoint you," I said walking out of the bedroom.

"Shit that went well," Donna thought to herself as she sat on the bed. She had put off this talk with Steve for too long and now she wished that she'd waited even longer.

"If his needs weren't being met, he'd sure as hell let me know; what's the difference? I didn't do anything wrong. I tried to talk to him, and now he's sulking like a little kid with a bruised ego. Damn it, looks like no loving tonight," she said to herself grabbing the large black dildo. "Looks like it's just you and me tonight," she said turning off the light and climbing under the covers with Mr. Happy as she called it.

Inadequate, that's how I felt right now. I thought we had a great sex life, I guess I was the only one who thought that. I looked at the stairs and decided, after about ten minutes, to suck it up and go back upstairs to our bedroom.

"I'll show her what an animal I can be in bed," I told myself as I puffed up my chest and ran up the stairs. "She's going to have to beg me to stop by the time I'm done with her," I said as I busted back into our bedroom and flipped on the light.

There on the bed lay Donna. Stark naked, sweating, moaning with a twelve inch black dildo sticking out of her pussy. Can you say shock? Can you say humiliation? I couldn't because my lower jaw was now resting on the floor.

"Steve, I thought you weren't coming back," a now embarrassed Donna said trying to cover herself with the sheet and remove the dildo all at the same time, but it was too late.

"I guess I have been replaced," I said more than a little too loud. "What am I now, third string?" I said slamming the door as I left this time.

"Steve," Donna screamed out as she now found herself talking to the inside of her bedroom door. "I thought he'd be gone for at least a half hour, how did I know he'd rush right back before I was finished," she said putting everything back into her night table. "I think I fucked up big this time," wondering how in the hell she'd get herself out of this mess.

I slept on the downstairs sofa. It was short, narrow and uncomfortable as hell, which just added to my bad mood. With literally no sleep I got up tired, sore and just wanted to get dressed and get the heck out of the house. Donna was just getting out of the shower when I walked in.

"Steve, I'm so sorry about last night," she said as I went through my dresser drawers getting socks and a pair of boxers. "Please talk to me, I'm trying to apologize for last night."

"Donna, just shut up will you, I don't want to talk about it right now. Maybe tonight, or tomorrow or shit, I don't know fucking when," I said getting angry all over again. "Just leave me alone so I can get ready for work."

I showered, shaved, got dressed and kissed my kids on the way out the door; Donna wasn't the recipient of any affection this morning. I caught myself doing twenty miles per hour over the speed limit before I backed it down. No use getting a speeding ticket over this.

I had lunch with a vendor and for the first time in eight years I had a drink with my meal. I thought about having another and probably would have if I weren't going back to work. I dreaded the thought of going home, knowing she'd probably want to talk again after last night's explosion. I needed more time. I still didn't have my head around what she'd hit me with.

We 'd screwed like rabbits when we first got married, but with three kids, we'd gotten into a pattern, or listening to her, a rut. I guess I never thought about it. We went to bed and if the mood struck us, we made love but if I was tired or thought she was, I usually passed on it. It's not like I was keeping score, it was more like doing it when the mood struck us. I liked sex as much as the next guy, but my world didn't revolve around it.

'*****************************

Donna was sitting at her desk letting her mind wander. "I knew my sex drive was a lot higher than Steve's as soon as we got married," Donna thought back to their first year. "I initiate it when I thought Steve wasn't going to make a move or if I was super horny. He never refused me even if I could see he was tired. Some night's I just needed that special feeling when the day didn't go as planned or the kids got on my nerves. A good orgasm took the edge off and I slept oh so much better after that," Donna smiled as she thought back to all those nights.

It didn't help much either that she worked with a group of young horny and single woman. Monday and Tuesday at lunch they would sit around and tell each other what they'd done the previous weekend and seemed they were always trying to out do one another.

"I got picked up Friday night by a guy and his buddy at the club. My roommate thought his buddy was an ass so I ended up with both of them at their place. Thank God I'm on the pill or I'd be pregnant with triplets right now. The three of us did it from Friday night until Saturday morning. We did things that are still band by the Catholic Church but had one hell of a good time," she said smiling. "I'd never had a threesome before, but that's one thing I'm definitely going to do again."

One by one they said what they'd done while a couple of us married women said what we wished but hadn't done. Carol would jab me in the side and would tell me that the next time I had sex to try this or that and watch my husband's eyes light up.

"Girl, soon as he has surgery to remove the smile off his face he's going to ask you where in the hell you learned that. Just tell him, what do you think we do at lunch every day?" she said laughing.

"Yeah right, and when he kicks me to the curb I'm going to be living with you," I told her.

"Girl, I don't know if you could handle all the moaning and groaning that goes on in my apartment," she told me. "But don't worry, I'd make sure you got everything you can handle; I wouldn't want you frustrated like you are now."

"I'm not frustrated," I yelled. "I get all the sex I want and it's not like I'm a damn teenager anymore," I told them trying to convince both them and myself. "Steve could run rings around your studs, and when we do it he always makes my toes curl."

"That's because he's trying to do you with your panty hose still on."

Everyone, including me, got a good laugh at that one but she was right; I wasn't getting nearly enough.

"Maybe if I try a few things I can jump start our sex life again, it couldn't hurt," she thought to herself.

'************************************

"Earth to Donna," he boss said as he walked by her desk. "Do you have those figures for the Crompton account done yet?"

"Just finished them Dan," she said handing him the sheet.

"You all right? It looked like you were a thousand mile away from here a minute ago."

"Just thinking about something I've got to fix at home, that's all," was her reply.

"Well, if there's anything I can do, let me know," Dan said walking back into his office as Donna watched him.

"Got an extra cock I can borrow once in a while?" she said under her breath as she realized she was horny again. "What the hell is wrong with me, I think about sex all the time. What am I, turning into a guy or something?" she said smiling to herself but then remembering what had happened last night. "Maybe it'll just blow over if I don't open my big mouth again. It wasn't all that bad and I could probably live with it, hell I'd survived the last three years hadn't I?" But she knew it wasn't going away. She'd thrown the gauntlet down and before Steve could pick it up, she'd decided to do it by hand, so to speak. Damn, if he'd only waited another five minutes I would have been done."

"Now what?" Steve said to himself as he pulled onto his street. The drive home had been way too short and he hadn't resolved anything in his mind other than he'd let her bring it up tonight if she wanted to. "Maybe if I don't say anything Donna will let it slide and we can go back to where we were before last night. Yeah right, like that's going to happen," he said pulling in the garage seeing that Donna had beat him home as always.

The kids were watching television or playing a video game in the living room and arguing as always.

"Hi guys, home work done yet?" I asked.

"I did it in sixth period study hall," my son replied while my daughters said they'd do theirs after dinner.

I watched them for a couple of minutes and even bragged that I could whip their butts at this game before they told me that this wasn't pong or any lame game I'd grown up with. That hurt.

I found Donna in the kitchen making dinner. I came up behind her, put my arms around her and kissed her on the neck. "Sorry about last night," I said just before releasing her.

She immediately turned around and gave me a full lip kiss.

"Not half as much as I am," she replied.

"I've got to get out of this suit and get changed," I told her.

"That's all right, we'll have plenty of time later tonight to talk among other things," she said slapping my ass as I walked away.

"Maybe I'll get lucky tonight if we don't start arguing again," I thought as I went upstairs, changed and made my way back downstairs.

So I'm not the pinball wizard as the kids kicked my butt on the video game. Even my seven year old beat me, but I did put up a pretty good fight.

Dinner was loud as always as the kids just had to tell their mother that they'd kicked my butt and that if she wanted a piece of them to bring it on.

"I'm not much at video games, I prefer my games hands on," she said looking at me. "Why don't you kids do the dishes tonight, I need to show your dad something upstairs," Donna said taking her dish to the sink and walking towards the stairs. "Steve, you coming?"

She beat me up the stairs and was all ready half undressed by the time she hit the bedroom. I had my shirt off and was kicking off my sandals as I shut the door and locked it laughing.

"Quiet," she said as she covered my lips with hers, as I tasted what I'd missed out on last night.

Two minutes later we were naked on the bed rolling around exchanging spit as our hands found other things to do. The last thing I had on my mind was last night when Donna climbed on top of me and slipped me into her slippery slit.

"Now that's where you belong," she said now with her eyes closed as she moved her pelvis foreword and back engulfing my rock hard dick.

My hands found her breasts as I caressed them making sure her nipples didn't feel neglected as they were now sticking out like two little pencil erasers. Being an ass man, I was happy her butt had gotten a bit bigger since we first met. I found it much sexier and softer to touch. Her baby making hips were picking up speed and with me spreading her pussy lips and working her clit she was teetering on the edge.

I closed my eyes as I felt the first spurt leave my dick; enjoying every second of what was happening as two more followed right behind. Donna still had her eyes closed as I increased the speed and tempo of massaging her clit.

"Oh my God don't stop," she cried out as she fell foreword onto the headboard holding onto it for dear life as I pushed my dick upwards and worked her clit a bit harder. Grinding her pussy onto my dick I know she'd climaxed at least once as she kept it up until she realized she was beating a dead horse or should I say cock. I'd gone soft and flopped out of her, along with what looked like a pint of cum oozing out of her hole.

Lying on my chest we kissed and played tongue tag as I had both of my hands on her ass. All right it took me by surprise what she did next. We'd been married going on eleven years and in all that time; she'd never done anything like it or anything even close. Usually after we'd both come down, one of us got up and got a warm wet washcloth from the bathroom for cleanup but tonight I guess she had other ideas.

Donna moved off my chest, down my stomach and grabbing my limp dick began giving me a blowjob. Licking and sucking the juices off me, stroking and pumping my cock, she took me back to the porno movie watching days; but this was real life. This was much better, because this was my wife doing it. But I sure as hell didn't like what came next.

Donna did a one eighty and planted her dripping pussy right down on my lips. I know what she wanted but there was no way that was going to happen. I licked a little here and there and even put in a finger or two, but it wasn't anything I wanted to do. If she wanted to go down on me after screwing that was her choice, not mine, and eating a cream pie, even my own, wasn't in the cards. When she saw that this wasn't turning me on, she stopped.

"Looks like round two isn't gong to happen just yet," she said wiping her lips before coming up to kiss me. I was glad she didn't try to stick her tongue down my throat, which was one little surprise I didn't want. "I'll let you rest up before we try again," she said with a smile jumping out of bed and running for the bathroom. "You must have been really full, it feels like you shot a gallon of cum in me," she said wiping her pussy. "It's still dripping down my leg," she said with a laugh.

"I think I'll check on the kids downstairs, you want anything?" I asked.

"Get me a glass of white wine will you? I think there's still an opened bottle in the refrigerator."

I slipped on a tee shirt and shorts before descending the stairs. The kids were in the living room playing games again but at least they'd cleaned up the kitchen. I told them they had one hour before lights out and that we were calling it a night. I got two glasses of wine and headed back upstairs.

Donna lay nude on the bed and had out her red vibrator and massage oil. I handed her a glass and she almost chugged it down, putting the empty glass on her nightstand.

"I'm so glad we worked out everything," she told me. There are so many things I've wanted to try over the years but was afraid to bring them up to you. We are going to have so much fun from now on," she said smiling at me. "Drink up babes, mommy needs another orgasm," she said spreading her legs and rising up her knees. "Get that golden tongue of your over here because as hot as I am right now, it's not going to take too long."

"Worked what out?" I said to myself as I climbed on the bed. "I just said I was sorry for losing my temper, I didn't say I agreed with her.

Thank God she'd cleaned herself up or there was no way in hell I'd be down there between her legs. Her pussy was still red and puffy but was as sensitive as hell as I licked and sucked her lips and clit.

"That feels wonderful Steve," Donna said as she caressed the top of my head. "Put a little lube on the vibrator and ease it into my pussy," she instructed. "Don't turn it on high, number two will be more than enough."

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,297 Followers
12