Sometimes Dark Clouds Do Have Silver Linings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The surprises didn't end there. I watched in amazement as nearly everything I'd pleaded for was freely given to this bastard. Hell, they screwed in about ten different positions. He had not just her pussy, but her ass as well. What nearly made me bust a blood vessel was watching the bitch suck his cock like there was no tomorrow. She showed far too much skill at it for this to have been a one time thing, a breakup present if you will. To say I was livid would be the understatement of the century.

The visit to the attorney's office damn sure didn't improve my mood one bit. We were a no fault state, so half of everything would go out the door with her, which would probably include my kids. Now if I'm rid of the cheating wife, I'm rid of her with half my possessions and I'm an every other weekend father. I'm going to be without them on half the holidays as well probably, and of course paying child support for the privilege.

I arrived at home too enraged and heart sick to eat. Supper was two tumblers of Maker's Mark and an aspirin. The wife looked dutifully guilty and tried her best to stay away from me half the time, and hover over me the rest. She had shipped the kids up to her mom's for the evening, so I figured now was as good a time as any to let the wolf out of the cage.

"I got one question for you woman, and the success or failure of this marriage depends on how you answer it. But before I ask the question, let me inform you that I watched everything you and your boy toy did last night, and I do mean everything. Now here's the question. Why did your little buddy get Sheila of the Seven Veils, the fuck of the world, when I can't get so much as a blowjob? Everything I've begged and pleaded for fifteen years, I watched that bastard get in one evening. Logic tells me that the rest of the times you two did the nasty weren't that different. Do you have any clue how watching that shit, on top of the fact that you were fucking another man in the first place, made me feel?"

"I'm so sorry Keith." She sobbed, "I hate that you saw all that. I've always wanted to do those things with you, but I was scared. I was afraid if I really let go and did all those things with you, you'd lose respect for me and think I was some kind of slut! I mean, Terri and I talked about a lot of the things you guys did and I felt like you just lost a lot of respect for her when it ended. With him I didn't give a damn what he thought, because it was only a temporary thing. I just thought, if I was going to do it..."

"Sheila, do you have any clue how stupid that shit sounds? Do you realize that I would have been even closer to you just from the fact that you'd given yourself to me wholly and freely. I would have done the exact same thing for you. There's nothing I wouldn't have done for you in that bedroom. Just think, that was our sex life, the expression of our love for one another, and for fifteen years now you've been reserving so much of yourself from me. It just blows me away. Then some stranger comes along and you give every bit of that to HIM. Now I'm just supposed to forget that betrayal and humiliation and let this marriage go on? I don't fucking think so."

Sheila literally dove to the floor in front of me on her knees, clinging to my legs in a death grip.

"Please Keith, I know I hurt you, betrayed you, and disrespected you. But I do love you! You're the only man on this Earth I've ever loved. I'll do ANYTHING you want. Whatever it takes to prove that I'm sorry and want stay with you and be your wife, then I'll do it. I don't care if you humiliate me, beat me, do anything or ask anything and I'll do it."

It was then that the germ of an idea that Barbara Blevins had given me went off in my head like a light bulb. Of course, I planned a few modifications to the general scenario.

"Sheila, make damn sure you meant what you just said. I'm telling you flat out that in order for me to stay here with you, you're going to be punished. Number two, there are going to be some major changes made in our bedroom activities. Number three, the first step before we get around to dealing with numbers one and two is you are going to the lawyer's office with me tomorrow. Now get upstairs and go to bed. I highly suggest you get your rest for the next few nights. Come Saturday night, you're damn well going to need it. Now get out of my sight and let me try and get some damn sleep."

The next day, in our attorney's office, I watched Sheila, pen in hand, as she scrawled her signature across a legal document. Said document was dutifully snatched up and notarized by the efficient assistant to my attorney and, no doubt, disappeared into some black hole where such documents wind up until when and if they're ever needed again. The document basically gave me the leverage if we divorced. If I canned her ass, she walked with thirty percent, not fifty. There would be no alimony and she would get none of my retirement. I got the house, and I would also get primary custody of the children, with ample visitation rights for her of course. If this didn't play out, she was making a huge gamble. She'd be walking out with thirty percent of the checking and savings, her clothing, car, and personal mementos and that was it. It was sort of a post-nuptial agreement, if you will. I must admit that this act did alleviate some of my distrust and suspicion. She wouldn't have done this if she hadn't meant business.

I spent the rest of the week getting my ducks in a row for Saturday night. Saturday night was important to me because what happened on that night was going to be just what I had told her it would be, a punishment, while at the same time it would allow me to salvage some of my ego. Things surprisingly fell right into line. I had anticipated my best choice scenario would never work and that I would have to fall back on plan two or three. They still would have worked, but plan one would have a Hell of a lot more impact. I was damn near giddy with anticipation, while Sheila was duly apologetic and at the same time apprehensive. Just to further confuse her, I was actually quite affectionate with her, although I refused to go so far as to be intimate with her until the big night arrived.

We began final preparations Friday evening. I took her shopping and bought her a sexy new dress and I even bought her matching shoes. The trip into Victoria's Secret for the required underpinnings had her blushing like a virgin, but I was having a reaction of quite a different sort. Three more steps were taken care of as well. I set up reservations at our favorite restaurant, and purchased two tickets to the local theater for a play Saturday night. Step three was simply insuring we had the house to ourselves on the required evening by shipping the kids off to my parent's for the night.

The beginning of the evening Saturday night had us looking like a couple on their honeymoon. I was all over her, being especially attentive. I showered her with affection, touching, hugging, and kissing her at every turn. The meal was excellent and the drinks flowed. All during the play, she settled her head against my shoulder as I held her hand. She looked stunning, and I could tell by her actions that she was getting fired up. I confirmed my suspicion on the way home when I slid my hand up her thigh. As my fingers brushed past her stocking tops and stroked the surface of her silk thong, she was soaking wet. A soft, delicious moan escaped her lips as I did so. It was time.

I took her directly to the master bedroom, the lights turned low. In no time flat I had her just as I had so often wanted her. She stood before me in a simple black lace garter belt and sheer seamed stockings. Her body was flushed and her breasts were heaving, the nipples pronounced. I can honestly say that in the fifteen years I'd been with her that she had never looked more desirable than she did at that instant. However, now it was make it or break it time. Within the next few hours we would find whether this marriage would survive or fail.

After a deep embrace and a long searching kiss, I grasped her shoulders and turned her body away from me. It was then that she spotted the new piece of furniture in our bedroom. It was nothing fancy, just a slightly modified weight bench. It had been set up so that the arm and leg rests were padded and spread wide, with the back rest only slightly reclined. I led her to it, placed her onto it and then proceeded to restrain her hands and ankles to the padded arms and legs. Two further restraints, one just above each knee, completed her captivity. She was quite helpless and was quite accessible. Of equal importance, she had a completely unencumbered view of the bed. The look on her face was priceless. It was a mixture of lust, fear, and apprehension that had to be seen to be believed.

"Well, Sheila my love, now we get to the truth," I said to her with a smile, "You cheated on me repeatedly, further dishonored me by giving your lover things that you withheld from me, and devastated my peace of mind as I had to not only know these things to be true but watch them happen. Yet you claim that your love for me is still strong. You say that you will do anything it takes to gain my forgiveness and stay in this marriage. I warned you that you would be put sorely to the test, nevertheless, you held to that claim. I, for my part, told you that you would certainly be punished. Well, tonight is the first part of your punishment. You see, we have a visitor arriving any moment. She happens to be someone we both know very well. I've been talking with her this week and filling her in on all the details of your, shall we say, fall from grace. She agreed to help me with your punishment and she should be arriving any moment."

As if on cue, the doorbell rang. With a wink and a smile directed toward my apprehensive bride, I slowly turned and left the room to greet our visitor and my conspirator. I let her into the house and we spent no small amount of time letting Sheila stew as we got comfortable with one another and the situation. After an appropriate pause, we headed up the stairs to have our vengeance.

Sheila's reaction was priceless. First she audibly gasped, and then turned a furious shade of crimson. The sight of her recently divorced cousin Terri after all these years would have been one thing. The sight of her cousin Terri, dressed in nothing but a garter belt and stockings definitely added to the impact of the scene. There might also have been the slight detail that Terri was leaning back into my naked body, wrapped tightly in my embrace, while she playfully stroked my rock hard cock. I, for my part was nuzzling her neck as I played with her full breasts and her well trimmed pussy.

"So Sheila, I hear you've been quite the bad girl." cooed Terri, "Of course, Luke was just heart broken and I felt it was my duty to help him give you some much needed punishment. There's also the fact that I owe you myself, since you pretty much stole Luke from me in the first place. So here's how things are going to go. First, you and I are going to take care of our personal issues. After that's done, then you're going to sit there and watch me turn your husband every way but loose. I might be nice enough to leave him with a little something to give to you after I'm done with him, but I doubt it. He's going to be a very tired man by the time I'm done with him."

Sheila's eyes were as big as saucers as Terri advanced on her, while at the same time shaking her head rapidly from side to side.

"You do remember when we were girls Sheila?" queried Terri in that throaty near whisper that was driving me mad, "You know what I used to love to do to you on those sleepovers. I always got such a thrill out of giving you a good merciless tickling. This one's going to be REALLY fun. You're all tied up and helpless and can't get away. Luke has even planned ahead and hid out some toys for me in the room to make it that much more fun."

"Oh God, don't do this Terri!" pleaded Sheila, as Terri pulled a box out from under the bed. Her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as Terri pulled out a fluffy white ostrich plume.

Terri was good at this, and it was highly erotic. She began with light strokes of the plume. Wherever they landed the response was the same. She lightly tickled away at Sheila's armpits, her ribs, her stomach, even her breasts. Sheila twisted and pitched, giggling and pleading, but there was no escape. On occasion, Terri would slowly draw the plume across Sheila's exposed vulva, and the sharp intake of breath and the arched back would let me know that, whether she would admit it or not, Terri's torture was turning Sheila on to some degree.

Soon Terri had exchanged the plume for another weapon, her fingernails. Sheila's giggles were outright howls and pleading now. There was no mercy forthcoming however. Terri roamed Sheila's body up and down. She even found places to tickle I would have never considered, such as the juncture of the hip and thigh. It was obvious that Sheila's desperation was growing in intensity as Terri moved downward to her knees and then passed them. This was no surprise to me. I was quite aware that Sheila had extremely ticklish feet. I also suspected that Terri knew that as well, and had some plans to concentrate a good portion of her efforts there.

Sure enough, Terri's fingernails were attacking the tender soles of both Sheila's feet. She also attacked the tops and arches. When she tired of that she went for a new weapon, a hair brush which had rubber tipped bristles. Sheila continued to plead and beg to no avail, that is, when an interruption in her gales of laughter would allow her to do so. After what seemed like an eternity of this, Terri turned to me with an evil grin and reached into the box I had provided her for her final weapon. When she held up the battery operated electric toothbrush and turned on the switch, Sheila went nuts.

"Oh God no, Terri! Anything but that! Anything!"

Her pleas fell on deaf ears as the sexy blonde fell to her task. She was, as I said, skilled at this. The advantages of this particular implement were readily obvious. She was using it to concentrate not only on the sole of the foot, but the ball of the foot just below the toes, and even in between them. Sheila was going wild, but was entirely helpless to do anything to alleviate the attack. All she could do was beg for relief during the brief moments that Terri would pause to let her take a few much needed breaths of air. Finally, Terri seemed to take pity and flipped the switch to the off position.

"Well, I guess that's about enough of that, enjoyable as it was." Terri smiled as she replaced her arsenal back into the box and slid it under the bed, "Now it's time for the really fun part of the evening. All that tickling made me very horny. Now you get to watch while Luke and I see if we can still remember where all those enjoyable spots we used to know are. We might even find a few new ones. I definitely recall one. It involved that nice big hard cock of his in my mouth. That sounds like an excellent place to start. Especially since it's been fifteen years since he's had a good blowjob, you simple bitch. Well tonight my dear cousin he's gonna get a great many things he's had to do without."

Terri crawled into position like a cat placing herself before her bowl of cream and laid in. Her teasing drove me wild as she nibbled, licked, and kissed all along the length of my cock. It felt like the top of my head was going to blow off as her tongue began to slip back and forth around the glans and the top of the shaft. She then lifted herself to a kneeling position and began to slowly take more and more of the length in. With her left hand she lightly slid up and down my shaft, while she tickled my balls with the fingernails of her right.

I was in paradise. My nerves were tingling and it felt like electricity was flowing through my scrotum. It was at that point that I happened to glance over at Sheila. Tears were streaming down her face, which I guess was to be expected, but there was something else there as well. It was lust, so obvious that it was palpable. Watching her lovely cousin suck my cock was quite obviously turning her on. I was amazed.

"Well, darling, I have a feeling it's only going to get better from here." I thought wryly, as I felt the rumbling beginnings of an orgasm take hold in my testicles.

After Terri drained me dry, I flipped her onto her back and literally explored every inch of her. I touched, I nibbled, and I kissed. She had two orgasms in quick succession just from me playing with her wet pussy as I sucked happily at her nipples. I licked away at her beautiful bald pussy until it felt like my tongue would fall out, at the same time rubbing away at her G spot with my fingers. We started out in the missionary position, but we weren't there long. I had her on her side, with her leg straight in the air, bent at the knees while I sucked and nibbled at her toes. She rode me cowgirl style, while with one hand I played with her tits and stimulated her clit with the other. I took her doggie style, with her crying out in passion all the while. Finally, I lubed my hard cock up and eased it into her tight little ass. I started slow, but was soon pounding steadily away as I reached around and tickled her clit with my fingers. I lost count of all our orgasms. They had just blended into one long delicious release. This one I knew was going to be memorable though. Between the tightness of her anal canal and the way she was bucking back against me, I felt like my semen was roaring its way out, until I felt it splash the walls of her ass.

After we had collapsed together, we simply held one another and cuddled, waiting for our breathing to return to normal. We soon took things into the bathroom and showered one another tenderly, with the thick towels we dried one another's bodies. I helped her gather her garments and dress, standing in the near darkness of the living room. We agreed that another meeting was likely, after all we had enjoyed ourselves immensely, and the scales were far from balanced.

When I returned to the bedroom Sheila's expression was near wild. Her face was still tear stained, but that fiery mix of jealousy and lust was still there. I felt my cock twitch as I walked toward her.

"Not easy watching someone you love fuck someone else, is it Sheila?"

"Damn your eyes! You didn't fuck her! You made love to her, and you both enjoyed every single second of it."

"Yes we did." I said as I slowly slid my finger through her soaking wet pussy, "But there's another thing I noticed too. You enjoyed it. It turned you on watching me with Terri now didn't it?"

"Oh God, yes!" She moaned, as my finger swirled around her wet slit, "It looked so hot the way she was pleasuring you, and you her. Please Luke, I need some too. I beg you baby, I'll do anything!"

I walked around to the side of the bench where she was still bound helplessly and grabbed a handful of her thick hair.

"Suck my dick Sheila. Get it good and hard and I might just fuck your little wet pussy for you."

She attacked it like a starving woman. It felt wonderful, but this was not the teasing, slow building oral sex that Terri had given me. No, I was merely fucking my wife in the mouth, letting all the rage at her infidelity and betrayal ooze out at the same time. It felt wonderful and made me feel like I had regained the power and masculinity I had lost.

Suddenly, I pulled out of her mouth with an audible plop. I walked down the length of the bench until I was standing between her wide splayed legs. After rubbing the head up and down the slit a few times to tease her, I suddenly plunged in rapidly, in one smooth motion. Again, this was no gentle lovemaking. I was an Alpha Male taking back what was his. I bucked and pounded, giving not a damn whether she enjoyed it or not. As luck would have it, for her anyway, she was so turned on that this was just what she needed at that place in time. In no time at all she was screaming out the first of more than one orgasm. By the time mine arrived, I hardly had anything left to ejaculate, and damn near collapsed.