Sometimes Dreams Come True

Story Info
Car trouble leads to hot group sex.
1.2k words
3.24
31k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On an abandoned highway in the middle of no mans lands, her car broke down. And no matter how much cursing and kicking she managed to do, she could not get the damn thing started. No-one had even passed her in the hour she has been stranded on the side of the road. For all her luck she will be there all damn night. Damn Damn Damn....

She then gets a blanket out of the trunk throws it on top the hood and climbed up. If you can't beat them join them and she went to take a nap.

She started to dream of being a far away place being pampered by several good looking men, moaning with delight as they feed her, rubbed her skin, spoiled her and kissed her.

Then she felt their hands on her shoulders and legs. She heard them speak, however unlike her dream, they were no longer giving words of lust and love, they were screaming for her to wake up....

A little dazed she woke and with a start she found herself surrounded by eight very handsome young men all built and staring at her. She smiled. She sat up and looked around and noticed a bus behind her car. She wasn't dreaming. She flew herself into the closest one to her and laughed. Completely shocked he just held on to her.

When he placed her on the ground, He said, "If I knew you were going to be this happy to see me I would have left the others on the bus and joined you in your dream."

Completely embarrassed she let go of him and just smiled at him and said, "If I would have known you and your friends would be the ones to show up maybe you would have fulfilled my dream."

And the story begins....

All eight of them moved closer to her and picked her up and carried her to the bus. No more words were spoken, none needed to be.

She was now being carried by the one she threw herself into and he bent down and kissed her deep. She couldn't see the front of the line of men, where they all gathering their blankets and pillows from around the bus. They all walked to the back of the bus where several seats had been removed. They made a pallet for her and moved her to the front each holding her for a second and kissing her gently. Everyone smiled. When she was handed to the last one he knelt down and placed her on the pallet, kissed her hard and let his hands roam her body. You heard moans and groans from the others but he was the only one that was there by her.

He stood removed his shirt and the others followed his lead. She watched as each one stood in front of her and removed his shirt and bent to kiss her. She had never seen so many extraordinary men in one place and they all wanted to please her. They all came to a place around her. Each one with a destined place to touch and touch they did, touching and removing her clothes until she lay with them completely naked. She felt their hands everywhere just barley rubbing, caressing and feeling. She leaned into the pillow and just let her self relax and let them do what they wanted to do. She started to feel kisses on her face, neck thighs and hands. She opened her eyes and found a very good looking brunette above her, he leaned down and gave her a long, loving, sexy, soul grabbing kiss. She moaned and when she did fingers found her wet mound and started rubbing her. Mouths on both her breast as this wonder kissed her again. There were hands and mouths everywhere and she had no idea who was where and well, really didn't care.

Then they stopped all of them all at once. She opened her eyes and watched as the one that kissed her stared into her eyes as he removed his pants and stood before her rock hard and so much lust his eyes. A blast hit her all at once, trembling with excitement and a little fear, what was she going to do with ALL these men?? He must have read her mind because he came to her kissed her again and told her she was in control. She smiled at him and then he lay next to her as each man repeated the ritual with their pants as they did with their shirts, and each one kissed her. She traced their whole bodies with her eyes, each one of them completely wonderful in their own right. She reached between each one and rubbed down his shaft as they kissed her. They all felt so hot. How would she ever pick or handle all of them. What is she going to do?

But as the words entered her mind, all doubts subsided as they took charged. Each one would caress or kiss some would lick and bite. She withered with complete lust and pleasure. Lost herself in so many orgasm she thought she'd died and gone to heaven. They took turns kissing her. Each one with a different scent, taste, and way. It was wonderful.

When she felt a mouth heat her pussy her body rose and she whimpered...her legs spread and she felt more mouths on her legs. She caught a very sexy man next to her, he leaned down and kissed her and when He pulled away she begged to taste his cock. He just looked at her at first kissed her deep and the moved his manhood so close to her, he used his own hand to guide it into her mouth and she suck and licked and devoured him. He watched her as she was sure some of the others were, she loved the taste, his eyes coated with pure lust and he pushed to her, she looked at him and he knew...he released himself into her. Shook with every drop and when he removed his cock from her mouth he smiled at her leaned down and kissed her hard. His tongue entered her mouth and he kissed her long and deep. She felt her ass being raised and hands spreading her legs far apart. When he stopped kissing her and moved away she watched until she felt him pick up her head and lay it in his lap. Caressing her hair and they smiled at each other. Another straddled her chest as she watched one on each side of her push her breasts around his cock and they licked and sucked as he fucked her breasts. Then she felt as a head of a cock started to penetrate her pussy she couldn't see who it was but he was large and very good. She felt fingers spread her lips and a mouth found her and licked her clit. She screamed as an orgasm ripped through her. When she raised into him she felt cum drench her chin and neck, more was released on her stomach and then again another came. She felt the man inside her pussy explode and then she was out, asleep to the world.

When she woke, she found herself surrounded by beautiful naked men and hands laying on her all asleep. She smiled to herself and knew sometimes dreams did come true and she went back to sleep.