Sometimes It Just Happens

Story Info
A whirlwind romance is formed between mother and son.
3.9k words
4.36
129.2k
62

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About two years ago I graduated from college. Like most others who finish college I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life, and nowhere to go. So, I decided to go home and regroup and weigh all my options. I traveled from Boston University to my small hometown of Harper, Iowa.

I arrived earlier than I had told my mother I would, kind of by accident, and surprise as well. I hitched a ride with a farmer to our house, just outside of town. I thanked the farmer and started walking up our half mile driveway. It was nice to be home, the sun was shining and the birds were chirping the flowers were in full bloom. I stopped and picked a bunch of wild flowers for mom, she will love them.

I walked to the front door and tried to go in but it was locked. So, I went for the gate in the privacy fence that surrounds the pool area, knowing the spare key to the slider would still be under the plant by the door. As I rounded the corner and looked I was met by a real shock. My mother was laying on a shays lounge stark naked sun tanning. Now, I mentioned I was early, but I was actually two days early. As I approached her I kind of looked away but couldn't completely. My mom is quite the looker, she has a few extra pounds but she makes up for it with here 40F tits, 30 inch waste, and 40 inch hips. Now that I am actually seeing these curves without clothes I have come to really respect how beautiful she is. I realize now she is asleep, and have better look. She has a fine looking pussy that is shaved on the bottom by the lips, but is still natural and bushy up on her slightly chubby pooch. Her legs are great, thick but not fat, and her belly is the same. She has changed her hair since that last time I saw her, when Dad died three years earlier. It is short, in a Bob and beautiful platinum blond with her natural jet black roots underneath. She looks very hot, but I also notice she is sunburned to a crisp.

As I break my trance I have to wait a moment until my erection goes away, to wake her.

She jumps, as I say "Mom."

Immediately she covers her private parts.

"Jesus Christ, what are you doing here? Your two days early! You should have called me first, so I could have been decent!"

I say "Surprise! I am sorry I caught you in an awkward moment."

She gets up and hurries in to the house; I follow and set my things in the living room. She returns in a terry cloth robe shortly after, still hot as hell.

"I am sorry I yelled at you. How are you?"

"I am glad to be home, I missed you." I say and try to give her a hug, but she flinches because of the sun burn.

"You are burned bad, mom! Do you need me to put some that goopy stuff on you?"

"I may, but later. You must be hungry, after your trip." She says.

With that said, she turns and hurries off to the kitchen. She makes us supper and we catch up. She has been working as a general manager at a grain facility, and making a nice bit of money.

We retire to the living room and watch a little television, Mom on one side of the couch and myself on the other, just as it was before Dad died. His chair is still in the same spot; I never sat in it then, and have no intention of it now.

The night wears on and we decide to turn in. I kiss mom and head up to my old room. My room is the same as I left it, but cleaner. I set my bags aside and go to brush my teeth. I am just finishing when mom calls out to me.

"Jason, can get the bottle of sunburn soother from the hall closet, and bring it in here?"

"Yes, Mom, I'll be right there.

I knock before entering her room.

"Come in." she says.

For the second time in a day I am shocked to see my Mom lying down stark naked. I avert my eyes.

She says, "Oh, just come over here, I need you to rub that stuff on my sun burn! It's not like you didn't see everything earlier."

I approach the bed and she is spread eagle, barely able to move it hurts so much.

"Start on my arms and legs, I will do the rest." She says.

I obediently start with her arms, rubbing gently the slimy blue aloe stuff with lidocaine in it. As I rub on the stinky blue stuff, I find my eyes glue to her massive breasts and realize I am starting to get a boner again. I try to fight it but it happens anyway. I move to her legs and try to angle my body so she can't see, but it is apparent she has by the wide eye look she is giving me. I am embarrassed, and wanting to run from the room.

"I am done!" I say with conviction.

"She giggles and says, "could you do my belly as well?"

I hesitate, but begin to do it. I spread out the stuff in a circular fashion smaller first, then larger. I soon realize as I pass her pussy my fingers brush through the bush of hair on her pooch. So I move up higher. Before long I am close to her massive tits and try not to touch them, knowing how awkward it would be.

She says, "just do those too, its only skin."

I start to rub her breast with lotion, they are so soft, like to mounds of pizza dough, my cock is throbbing and threatening to burst from my pants. To my surprise I see mom has her eyes closed and a look of erotic pleasure on her face. I think that is what spooked me, I am her son and she is getting hot as I knead the lotion into her breasts. Not that I can say anything with the flesh bat I have in my pants, begging for release.

I finish quickly and ask, "Is there anything else?"

"No, she replies, but you seem to be having a problem!"

I follow here gaze to my swollen dick showing through my pants. Embarrassed I apologize and quickly leave the room.

I wash my hands and go to bed, but the throbbing hard on and the images of Mom are keeping me awake. I begin to stroke my cock, and it is not long before I am ready to cum. I blow a large load in the air and it slops all up my belly and chest. I hear a small gasp from the door I neglected to close all the way, as the second and third spray splashes up on my chest. I ignore it and begin cleaning my self up, I have had enough shame for one day, and maybe it was my imagination. Then I heard a door close softly down the hall....

The next morning, I awake and shower, full of guilt and not knowing how to face mom. I decide to pretend nothing happened, and set to making breakfast for us both. I cook all her favorites, bacon, eggs, and home fries. As they cook my mind wanders and all I see is images of my mom naked. Some of the images are of her lying in her bed, some by the pool, all are buck naked. The thoughts take a twist and then I see her on all fours with me fucking her from behind. Her massive tits slap together on every thrust.

I shake my head to clear it and scold my self for even thinking like that. No son should think of his mom like that.

I finish cooking and load a plate with food and place it on a tray with toast, and a small glass of orange juice.

I begin to make my way to her bedroom. I stop and take a deep breath in the hall, outside her room. I clear my thoughts and nudge myself to enter. I find mom still in the same place but sleeping beautifully. Thankfully my cock is behaving, count my blessings.

I gently call out, "Mom."

She wakes and looks at the breakfast I made her with a smile. She beckons me over and I set the tray on the bedside table. I retrieve the sheet and gently cover her, then give her the breakfast. She eats heartily, and to my relief, says nothing as she eats. I sit down in the chair across the room. When she is finished I get up and retrieve the tray, and turn to go.

She says, "Honey, we need to talk..."

I stop with my back to her dreading what is coming.

"Ok, Mom" I say with dread in my voice.

"I know last night was awkward, and I am sorry, you should not be embarrassed about becoming aroused when you see naked women." She states.

"You're my Mom though." I reply.

She says, "Yes honey, I know but its ok. Are you a virgin?"

I almost drop the tray and after I recover I hang my head and say, "Yes, I guess I was always so worried about my studies to really chase down that opportunity."

"Oh" she says. "I am sorry to have put you through that, but it is a natural reaction, don't be ashamed. I need your help, now, with the lotion, and we can't have this tension between us."

I hesitate and then turn around to find her spread eagle and uncovered, ready. I lotion her up in the same fashion as last night. I pay particular attention to her huge tits and the inside of her thighs. As I do, I notice her pussy is dripping wet and smells wonderful.

"Is there anything else?" I ask as I try to calm down.

"Come over here." She says.

As I move towards her head she grabs my shirt by the collar and pulls me down to a kiss. The kiss was long and too passionate to be a Mom and Son kiss. I break free gently and rush out of the room.

Later I bring her some iced tea.

"Can I borrow the car to go in to town?"

She laughs and says, "You never used to ask, what changed?"

"I guess I matured a little." I reply.

"Yes, she said. "You have grown into a good man, and I am glad to have you home. I could never say no to you about anything, so just put some gas in it so I can go to work tomorrow."

As I drive in to town my head is reeling from the content spinning through it. In the last day and a half I have seen my mother totally in the raw and rubbed her down with lotion like some kind of horny cabaña boy at an island resort more times than I feel I ever thought I would. Her beautiful body just keeps flashing through my mind. Her extra ample breasts with the silver dollar size areolas and nipples the size of peanut M&M's. That until I just realized, were hard as a rock while I rubbed them with lotion each time. Not to mention her sexy pussy with the bush of hair on the top, jet black and thick, and nothing at the bottom, just oozing with lust. Her great legs and beautiful ass, did I mention her face was gorgeous and her new hair just got me hot. I drift in to the oncoming lane a little and realize I have to pay attention to the road; my brain is suffering from lack of blood because my cock is hard as a rock and about to explode in my pants.

I arrive in front of the general store and go in to see what they have. I was looking for nothing in particular, but decided to make mom lasagna, with garlic bread and Caesar salad tonight. Then I pick up some toiletries, a bottle of wine, and a local paper with the job listings in it and leave.

On my ride home I come to a decision, if mom makes the first move then I will give her what she wants and deal with the consequences later, if not I will suffer her torture in silence until I can find a job and get my own place. But what was I doing now; I had innocently set up a date style dinner for my mom. Was I seducing my mom? Or was she seducing me? I don't know but I can't do anything about it, I have nowhere to go at the moment.

I spend the afternoon preparing dinner to perfection and without thought I set the table for two with candles and red wine and even some Andre Bocelli in the back ground. I am going to hell for sure.

At six, with everything ready to serve except the salad, I call up to mom.

"Mom, dinner is ready!" and then ask "Are you going to come down or should I bring it up to you?"

She replies in a sweet innocent voice, "I'll be right down honey."

Shortly after I look up the stairs and she is coming down, but wearing a black silk see through nighty a G string, and four inch heels. I react without thought and hear the word "Wow" come from my mouth, before I can stop myself. But she does look so fucking hot, I envision myself dropping her down on the stairs and just plowing her deep. I shake my head to clear the thoughts.

She smiles at me and says, "What's for dinner, it smells delicious!"

I lead her to the table and like a perfect gentlemen push her chair in behind her. I then open the wine and pour her a glass then one for myself. Then I retreat to the kitchen to get the food. I toss the salad with its dressing and bring it out first, we sit and eat.

Mom is beside herself, "It's been so long since anyone cooked me dinner." She confesses.

"I am glad I could please you." I say, and then realize the double meaning.

I go get the lasagna and garlic bread and I think she is going to cry with happiness.

She says, "I never knew you could cook like this, everything is wonderful."

"I picked up a few things from my friends, in college." I say.

We finished our meal talking, laughing and carrying on like a couple, it was really nice.

Afterward I rise to go do the dishes and promptly mom rises too.

"I want to help!" She asserts.

Well, not being a fool I accept the offer. We proceed to the kitchen. She begins putting dishes away from the strainer, and I find myself watching her move. She has sexy walk and when she bends over to put the pans away, I get a great view of her ample ass. I when ask myself, do you think she always bends at the waist and pushes her ass in the air when putting pans away? I turn to the dishes as she catches my gaze, between her knees. She comes back to the sink and smiles at me, giving me a sexy hip check. We giggle through the dishes spraying each other with water and what not.

Afterwards, mom goes up to the bathroom and I decide to get my trunks on and go for a swim. The cool water after a hot day feels wonderful on my body. I float there looking up at the September sky and marvel at the stars, you don't see stars like that in the city, too many lights on all the time. I am jolted out of my trance by mom standing at the edge of the pool.

"What are you doing?" she asks.

I say "Just taking a swim, mom."

She immediately removes the nighty, G string and heels. She dives in the pool and she swims directly to me.

"You're breaking the first rule of the pool already!"

A little confused I ask "What is the first rule of the pool?" She doesn't speak right away, just yanks my shorts off and throws them on the concrete beside the pool. She smiles coyly and has lust in her eyes.

"You've got to be naked to swim in my pool." Then she swims off to a raft and climbs on it. I do the same. And before long we drift together in the middle and we sit and talk while gazing at the stars. I can't help myself, I look over and the moonlight is shining off her huge breasts and even glinting off the hair on her little pooch. My cock gets hard immediately and I try to move away before she noticed.

She must have seen because she giggles and says, "You look like you have problem son. The gravity from the moon is pulling you straight up towards it."

Embarrassed, I slide off the raft and swim to the edge and get out. I towel off and say, "Well its late, its time for bed!"

Her response is instantaneous, "Quite right sweetheart." She exits the pool seductively, swaying just so, and finding the moon light so it glistens off her awesome body as she sashays toward me like a runway model. She grabs the towel and dries herself off then lets it drop. She takes one deep breath the grabs my hard cock and begins leading me in the house. I try to protest but she stops.

"We are just a couple of people have a great first date tonight, no arguments!" I shut my mouth stunned by what she said, and what she appears to be getting ready to do. She leads me through the house and up stairs to her room, over to the bed where she pushes me down on my back. I lay there as she rubs me all over erotically then with out warning she takes my cock in her mouth and swallows it. My heart immediately starts to race. She's working me like a pro, and if she keeps up at this pace I will be painting her throat with cum. I think I only last about a minute, before I shoot off the biggest load I ever had she swallows three times and never slows her sucking. I feel out of control, every nerve in my body is on overload and still she sucks me.

I notice my dick gets slightly soft and she sucks even harder and a few minutes later I am at full strength again. She stops sucking and crawls toward me on the bed. She gazes in to my eyes and then French kisses me. I can taste the salty cum in her mouth, but there is nothing that could bother me tonight. She throws her leg over my body and backs down so my cock is just under her pussy. She moves her hips and my cock slides up and down just in the folds of her hot wet pussy. She teases me this way for a few moments the when I am hard as an oak she lifts up and my head points right at target. She eases herself down on my prick; she is so hot inside I think my cock will melt. In short order she has totally engulfed my cock inside her, she moans loudly when the head strikes her cervics. She waits a moment to bask in the enjoyment, and then she begins to rhythmically ride my cock. I slide in and out smoothly like we were a made to fit set. She grabs my head and stares in to my eyes as she cums so hard it sprays all over me.

"Oh, god your dick feels so big inside me,son!" she moans.

She never waivers from her rhythm though. She rides with authority, I watch as her huge breasts sway back and forth and slap together some times. I take them in my hands and squeeze them and tweak the nipples a little. This sends her over the edge again and again I am being showered with her love juice. I then roll her over and start plowing deep, I hit her cervics every time and before long I am ready to cum. I am right on the edge, and she knows it.

Gazing in to my eyes, she moans softly and says, "Cum for me baby! Fill mommy up with hot cum!"

She does a few squeezes of the muscles in her pussy and I loose control and fill her up with my seed.

We collapse in a pile, side by side, panting and basking in the heat of the moment. She strokes the side of my face with the affection of a mother, and I drift off to sleep.

I awake to find myself alone, with a note on the pillow.

"I had to go to work today. I had a wonderful evening last night, thank you. Don't worry about dinner I will bring home Chinese food, I know you love it. Have a good day and I will see you soon, Lover... signed Mom"

Shocked by her last statement I begin to have a serious case of the guilt's. What did I do last night? She is my mother, after birth I am never supposed to see or touch her pussy again. Not to mention after breastfeeding I am never to see or touch her boobs again. I spend the day beating my self up with guilt. I try to read the job section of the newspaper, no help can't put the words together to make sense. I try to lay and catch some of the last of the summer sun. It's not until I hear mom drive in do I realize I have been buck naked all day. She comes in through the privacy gate and looks over at me on the shays lounge.

A smile fills her face and she says, "Do you want to take a quick swim before dinner?"

Before I know it she has put dinner on the table and she comes out strips her work clothes off and grabs my hand and drags me in the pool. We splash and play long enough to cool off, and then we get out and dry off. Unconsciously we walk in the house stark naked, hand in hand.

We sit down and mom serves up the food. We eat and talk small talk, all the while I am trying to find away to talk about what happened last night.

As we finish I finally just say, "Mom, what did we do last night?"

She smiles and goes in to a "well it's like this" speech and before long I am protesting how wrong society says it is.

She finally bluntly says, "Do you love me, and was last night not fucking hot?"

"Yes but..."

"But nothing, she says you have no control who you fall in love with, and SOMETIMES IT JUST HAPPENS that you make love to your mother. And we are going to do it again right now!!!!!"

To be continued...