Sometimes That's How it Goes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lids were heavy but I lifted them to stare at the other men who were waiting, dicks in hand. Tommy didn't look frustrated that he was going to have to settle for my mouth again and Paul was more than anxious to feed me my own cum off his cock. Doug looked stunned, almost as stunned as I had felt when I crawled across the floor.

So that was my night. I fed off dicks and was fucked nine-ways-to Sunday by a group of men that would leave me aching and dripping with cum by the time I was supposed to be getting ready for the wedding. I left the cottage that following morning an hour or so after the men, well all accept Jack. He left a lot earlier, but it was with my cum dripping from his dick.

As I donned the stupid bridesmaid dress, my sister-in-law-to-be hovering and clucking like a fool, I felt dried seminal fluids all over my chest, belly, pussy, ass and thighs. Hell I think I still had some on the sides of my lips.

I had taken every cock one more time that morning and had done so with a smile. It was a heavenly bachelor party, so much so that when Tommy asked me if I'd come to his, which was in two weeks, I quickly agreed.

12