Sometimes You Get Lucky

Story Info
Boy meets girl. Girl needs a tutor. Price is negotiated.
3.6k words
4.28
70.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trial6
trial6
5 Followers

It was my senior year, in a few short months I would finally have my BS in CS, and I'd be gone from this little 2-bit college forever. The past four years I'd been a good boy, the nights I stayed up late I spent doing homework, writing essays, coding until I passed out on my keyboard. I'd never been the type to go out and party, get drunk, get laid. It looked like I was going to get out of here a 22-year-old virgin, and I thought that was fine by me. As a rule, CS geeks don't get chicks, and I didn't figure I was an exception. Then I met HER.

Gwen Raven. Her name alone was sexy enough, but she was more than just sexy, she was every computer-geek's wet dream. She wasn't all that tall, only about 5'4", but I'm only 5'10" myself, so I guess I can't call her short either. Her eyes were green, and her hair was dark red. She had a way of walking that just demanded you stop and watch, and when she smiled, it made all the blood in your brain rush right out and down into your cock. That sweet piece of nubile 19-year-old flesh had an excellent rack too, 36DD, I learned later, I'd no concept of sizing at the time. I just knew her tits were full and round and perky as hell for their size. I got hard just looking at her, and when she spoke to me I nearly shot a load right there.

"You're Jacob, right?" Her voice was soft and breathy, like the girls on 1-900-phone-sex commercials.

"Uh y-yah," I could've kicked myself for sounding like such a spaz, but it made her smile again, so I forgave myself.

"Look, I gotta take Intro to C++ for my Psych degree, got no idea why, but I need a tutor. Advising Resources gave me your name, and said I had to negotiate price with you." I'd have done all her programming for the entire course for just one touch of her big, pouty lips on my rock-hard cock, but there's no way I was saying that out loud, so I just stood there silent and nodded.

"Cool, here's my address, if you can come by at 6 tonight for my first lesson, I'll make dinner and we can discuss your fee. Bye!" She said it all so fast I wasn't sure I caught more than address and 6. But she'd put a post-it on my Compilers book, and it had an address on it.

At six that night, I found myself knocking on the door to a little house on the complete opposite side of town from campus. I was scared shitless that I'd manage to say something stupid when she opened the door, but I figured as soon as we opened the textbook, or booted up her machine, I'd be ok. I learned C back when most kids my age were learning how to read, and I'd been dreaming in C++ since junior high, so I knew I'd be safe as soon as we got down to the lesson.

She answered the door wearing this shirt that I swear was little more than a bandanna and strategically placed strings, and a long, flowing skirt that would've actually been prudish, except that it was translucent. I thought I'd gotten hard that morning when I talked to her, now I really knew what hard meant, it was almost painful.

"Come on in, just give me a minute to kill Maleficent, and I'll make dinner... I know... I should wait until I've finished all my homework, but Kingdom Hearts is so damned addictive!"

She was one of those girls that explains her whole thought process, but I didn't mind, well except that her phone-sex voice was making my cock twitch. I had to sit down fast, before the sudden re-distribution of blood made me light-headed. I sat down behind her on the couch, while she sat on the floor and battled the sorceress. Surprisingly, she was really good, and she finished the fight in about half the time I did the first time I played the game. I couldn't believe it, this goddess actually played video games, and she rocked at them... It was all I could do to restrain myself from strokin' off right there on her couch.

"HAH! Take that Bitch!" Her victory cry was almost completely out of character for the soft sultry voice.

"Sorry about that,I'd have been distracted by it all night if I hadn't finished it. Now, about food." She hopped up and almost bounced into the kitchen. Thank God she talked so much, I was about to swallow my tongue watching her perfectly luscious ass as she crossed the room.

You know that feeling you got the first time someone caught you looking at internet porn? That's about how I felt when she popped back into the living room to ask if I had any preferences on what kind of meat she should pull out, if any. That's the way she phrased it too, and the crude joke that normally comes to mind brought with it too many exciting images, so I didn't say anything for a bit.

At first I couldn't figure out why she'd started giggling. Then when she caught her breath she said, "Relax, you look like a deer in headlights. I guess you were brought up really strict. I'm sorry, I won't make any more dirty jokes, they seem to make you nervous."

She looked really apologetic, so I pulled myself together and told her it was all right, it just surprised me. She smiled and made a joke about CS majors never leaving their computer caves. Then, she invited me into the kitchen to discuss the tutoring arrangement while she made us dinner. Sitting at her table, watching as she reached up for things on top shelves, and bent down to put things in the oven was tantalizing agony. The stuff she was wearing stayed in place really well, but I kept expecting something to shift and give me an even better view of her incredible body.

I loosened up quite a bit and started talking a bit more. We discussed video games, RPGs, professors, and even dorm food. The more I talked to her, the more I liked her, and the less worried I got that I'd say something stupid. She was a good cook, too.

After dinner, she showed me where her computer room was. She booted up her system and asked me to find the tools she'd need for programming while she went and finished making the dessert she'd planned. I checked the specs on her system, found her text editor, gave the once-over to her icons, and was really impressed with the number of games she had. That didn't take very long, and I could hear her rummaging around in the kitchen, so I let my curiosity get the best of me. She had this folder on her desktop called "NAUGHTY," and I just couldn't resist opening it.

NAUGHTY was an understatement. The first thing in the file was a picture of her wearing nothing but a pair of spiked heels and an evil grin. In the pic, she was lying on her stomach on a bed. I was back to being painfully hard instantly. I'm a glutton for punishment, though, so I opened the next pic. In this one she was on her hands and knees on a large desk. She was dressed like an anime schoolgirl. Her skirt was pulled up over her back, though, and someone was pulling off her little white panties. My hand was on my cock before I realized it. Worse yet, I couldn't hear her in the kitchen anymore.

I turned around sheepishly, waiting to get called a pervert and get kicked out of the house. Instead she was standing there wearing the same evil grin she'd had on in the first pic.

"I see you like my photo-essay on what I did last summer. You can keep looking if you want, or we can discuss your payment for tutoring me. See, I'm here on full-ride scholarship, and I don't make much money at work, but I'm willing to. . . compensate you for your time." She walked toward me the whole time she was saying it.

"I can give you a demonstration, if you'd like." As she said it, she turned the office chair so that my legs were out from under the computer desk. "You can keep looking at the pictures, if you like. And you can stop me if you don't like it." She slid down to her knees and unbuttoned my fly. I couldn't move for the shock of it! All I could do was hope I didn't cum the instant those soft fingers touched my cock. She didn't take off my pants yet; she just stroked me through my boxers for a bit while she smiled up at me and watched my eyes roll back in my head.

"Mmm... Such a big boy!" Her eyes got really big and round as she pulled my cock out of my boxers. The surprise on her face embarrassed me. I could feel the heat rushing into my cheeks, and I just wanted to hide. People on-line always brag about their thick 10" rods, but mine kind of intimidates me. I mean, how does all that really go into a woman without hurting her? It also attracts stares if I get overly excited, and girls tend to point and giggle.

I stood up, trying to put myself away again, and stammer out something to hide my embarrassment, but she stood with me, grabbed me by the back of the head, and kissed me full on the lips, effectively shutting me up. Her breath tasted like peppermint. That didn't sink in 'till later though. What I noticed first is that her tongue was damn agile!

As I leaned into the kiss, she dragged her hands slowly down my body. It felt so good, I really couldn't describe it. I reeled for a moment when she broke the kiss. I probably looked like a fish sitting there with my mouth gaping and my eyes bugging out. She smiled at me then.

"Please don't get offended, but damn! Even if you won't tutor me, can I... well... you know?" I just blinked at her, not sure exactly what said "you know" was supposed to entail. I looked away, terrified to admit it, but also unsure about proceeding if I didn't. "I've never..."

"Never?"

"No, never."

"Please, let me show you."

I hesitated. Wasn't this supposed to be one of those big, irrevocable steps? Wouldn't I be forever changed after this moment? I didn't answer, and the awkward silence stretched. "Just stop me if you're uncomfortable." She said it as she dropped to her knees in front of me and began sliding her fingers and then her mouth along my cock. I realized that she'd managed to drop both my pants and my boxers without my noticing. I figured she'd done it when she kissed me. I figured that out later, though, since rose-petal lips sliding along hot, pulsing, lust-engorged cock-flesh is a sensation that makes it impossible to think.

She took her time, sliding her mouth up and down my cock, her hands running up the insides of my thighs to cup and fondle my balls. I could barely breathe; it was so hot all of a sudden. I wrapped my hands around the back of her head and tangled my fingers in her hair, hoping not to fall down. She moaned around my cock, and the vibrations ran all the way up my spine. My fingers spasmed in her hair as she wrapped her hot, wet tongue around my cock-head, exploring the slit that was oozing precum. She lapped it up, using quick little flicks of the tongue, like a kitten licking cream. I shivered, and got a pleased little moan in response.

Her mouth felt so good on my cock that I thought I could just die happy at that moment because nothing would ever top the pleasure. I was wrong. She began to suck on my cock. She wrapped one hand around the base of my big pulsing shaft, and sucked the shaft pulling her lips from her hand to the head and back. My knees began shaking and the blood started rushing through my veins so fast I could hear it roaring in my ears. She was moaning and grunting, looking up at me from her knees, begging me with her eyes to cum in her mouth. At least I hope she was, because I couldn't take it and I shot my load in her mouth. It seemed like wave after wave of it ripped through my body. Yah, I've masturbated to climax before, but it was nothing like this. Her hot lips wrapped around my cock wouldn't let go, even after I had no more cum to shoot. I could feel her swallowing every drop of it, and licking my whole cock clean. I was panting and straining to stay on my feet. She wouldn't stop, though, and I was hard again in mere moments. I'd never known that was possible.

When I was hard again, she finally stopped sucking. She stood up and sat me in the chair by the computer. "It makes sense that you're so big," she said, smiling, "It takes a lot of room to store that much cum." She started stroking my cock with her hands again. "And you recover so quickly, I think I'm going to like you. That is, if you're comfortable with it?"

What could I do? My ultimate wet dream was here, in the flesh! I didn't resist when she pulled off my T-shirt, even though I was really nervous that she'd laugh when she saw how pale I am from lack of sunlight. She didn't laugh. Her eyes devoured me. I was just short of scared by her animal lust. She made it a bit better by asking if I'd like to help her undress too.

I just kind of nodded, so she sat on my lap and asked me to untie the back of her top. I fumbled a bit with the laces at first, but my hands got steadier when she let out this little happy sigh and told me how good my hands felt on her skin.

I slid the shirt down her arms, bringing my hands forward and over her tits. My god her skin was soft! Soft and warm. Except for her nipples when I brushed my fingers over them. Those were hard as little pebbles and I could feel them get even tighter and harder against my hands. I've read enough smut to know that's a damn good sign. That and her little moan of appreciation were all the encouragement I needed. Besides, we were here in front of a computer. This is my territory.

I teased her nipples with my fingers... pinching, caressing in little circles, brushing the whole breast with my palms. She began to wriggle on my lap, her silky skirt tickling my bare, upright cock. I wasn't ready to cum again until I'd made her do the same. I wasn't as polite as she was. I didn't do any asking. She'd already made it clear she wanted me, and she was using her body to pay for my services anyway. I figured that kinda put me in charge. At least that's what I convinced myself.

"Hold still," I whispered harshly in her ear. She did, but I felt a little quiver run up her spine, and she made this sweet little gasp. I began slowly kissing her neck. I figured I might not get many chances like this one; I might as well draw it out as long as I could. She sighed and moaned deep in her throat when I kissed her neck, so I tried some nibbling. I didn't bite too hard, since I think bruises aren't very pretty. She tried to writhe a couple times, her pussy hot against my thigh, even through her skirt and panties. Every time she tried to wriggle I told her to stop. She was a good girl and obeyed. Power is a heady drug, and I was so damn turned on my cock started to twitch by itself. Since it was touching her skirt this tickled a hell of a lot. Damn, it was time for the skirt to go.

I pushed her to her feet and slid the skirt from her waist, over her hips, and let it fall to the floor. Then I turned her around so I could feast my eyes on those wonderful, naked curves. Well, mostly naked curves. She was wearing thong-style panties, but they weren't much more than a ruffle of pale pink lace and a couple of ribbons. Her eyes were begging me not to stop, and I decided it wasn't in me to deny her.

I pulled her back down onto my lap so that I could taste those luscious tits. First one, then the other, I licked, sucked, bit her nipples. She gripped the hair on either side of my head, her own thrown back as she pleaded little oh yeses in a whispery voice. Her hips were grinding, and the cheeks of her fabulous ass were stroking my cock as her little lace thong rubbed against my belly. I could feel her getting wet, and god that got my blood racing!

I pushed her up onto the desk next to her monitor. This put that little patch of lace almost at eye level. Putting her up there, I managed to hit some keys on the keyboard, though, and I got distracted a moment by the new picture that came up on the screen. This one was her too, only tied with her wrists above her head and blindfolded while a hand held a vibe against her pussy. Hmmm.. It was an idea. I looked at her and grinned. "You said I could keep looking, and you'd give demonstrations... lets see what else is in here."

I placed one palm against her groin, idly playing with her wet thong as I looked through the rest of her file. There were pictures of her posing in corsets, spreading herself for the camera, sucking a guy's cock, bound in various positions. The best of it all, though, was a short clip of another girl putting on a strap-on and riding her doggy-style. I plunged my fingers inside her wet pussy and finger-fucked her in time to the thrusts in the clip. She was practically screaming her orgasm by the time the clip was over. Her juices were running out of her hot little pussy, and I couldn't help myself, I had to taste.

I slid the thong out of the way and began to lick her slit clean. She tasted sweet, kind of like butterscotch. I love that flavor. I licked her slit until I felt the hard little nub of her engorged clit. I flicked that with my tongue until she started panting and trying to close her legs. I clicked my tongue at her, "Naughty girl, I'm having fun." I wrapped my lips around the little bud and alternated licking and sucking while I ran a finger up and down along her slit. Mmmmm. I decided it was time to see what that slit felt like around my cock.

I pulled her off the desk and made her bend over the back of the computer chair. I spread her legs and put my hands on her hips. Her pussy was like a little flame when I pressed my cock-head against it. God she was hot! I pushed in slowly, and she started to moan deep in her throat. I could feel the tension in her thighs as she resisted the urge to thrust madly against me. I eased myself in and out slowly, telling her she was a good girl for staying still. Telling her how long I'd wanted to fuck her and how hard I was going to now. Talking helped me not to loose myself in the sensation of her hot wet pussy. After seeing that big strap-on slam into her, I didn't think she'd be so tight! Then again, I forget sometimes what a monster Mother Nature placed between my legs.

I couldn't keep up the slow slide for long. I just didn't have that kind of control. Soon her hips were pounding hard and fast against mine, she was crying out "Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Oh! OH! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! HARDER! HARDER! OHHH!" Her pussy spasming around my cock was amazing! I just kept thrusting as she screamed in pleasure. I pounded away at her pussy as she came twice. Then I pulled her off my still erect cock and rubbed it up and down across her luscious ass. I had to know if I would fit there too...

She stopped me, though, begging me not to go there yet. It was the yet that made me listen. I realized that she didn't have any anal pics in her file. I asked and she told me that she was, in fact, an anal virgin. That settled the price for my tutoring her, so I pounded my shaft back in her pussy until I felt myself ready to cum. I pulled out as I started to shoot, and it poured all over her scrumptious ass, marking it as my domain.

I looked forward to helping her with her programming for the rest of the semester.

trial6
trial6
5 Followers