Somewhere Over The Rainbow... Ch. 04

Story Info
Mind Control of Wishing and Wishing Upon a Star.
1k words
2.87
26.4k
4
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wishing and wishing upon a star

Tired of mind control that doesn't work most times for most people, wishing and wishing upon a star? Don't fret because now science can create the perfect love formula to make your romantic dreams come true.

"Twinkle, twinkle little star...I wonder where and who you are."

Are you still hoping and yearning to meet that special someone? It's tough not having anyone in your life. No one wants to be alone and lonely. Everyone deserves someone. We are all better people when there is someone special in our lives to laugh and talk to while suffering the trials and tribulations that is life.

"Star light, star bright, the first star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight.

Maybe, Cupid's arrow has struck your heart and made you fall in love with someone that you think is special, but everyone else perceives as ordinary at best. Maybe, as are you, indeed, he or she is average and even though you long for them and lust after them, there still is no connection with you from them on any level. Now, that is so tragically sad and emotionally painful to love someone who does not return the feelings that you have for them.

Maybe, he or she is your next door neighbor or someone who you see on the subway on your way to work or who you work with every day. Is he or she a close friend perhaps, someone who would never think to take it to the next level with you, but who takes you in his or her confidence about his or her romantic relationships and sexual dalliances with others who are less than you in every way? Oh, if only they would look at you in the way they look at others.

It makes your heart skip a beat when you see the one you love on the street. Then, it makes it difficult to breathe when they see you on the street and pass you by with nothing more than, "Hi." Never do they look twice at you. Never do they regard you with a smile or a kind word. If they look in your direction, they look right through you, as if you are not even there. If only they would see you for the great human being you are. If only they would stop and engage you in conversation and listen to what you have to say.

"I love you."

You are a good person with a lot of great qualities if only they took the time to talk to you and took the time to get to know you. You imagine conversations with them. You imagine scenarios of all the places you would go and of all the events that you would attend with them, if only they would give you a chance to show them how truly wonderful you are. You imagine your first kiss by the sea, on the mountaintop, in your car, at the mall, at the park or while you are in your underwear alone in your room. "Cheeky!"

You are wearing your new outfit today, only they still haven't noticed you. How do you get them to notice you? What do you have to do to be noticed? You have the urge to jump up and down in front of them naked while waving your arms and yelling, "Hello! I'm over here. Look at me."

They make you feel insignificant and invisible, as if you don't exist. You are not part of their world. A world apart, you see their shining star but from afar, light years away in another galaxy. If only they would take note of you, talk to you, and discover how wonderful you are and what a romantic couple the two of you would make.

"Twinkle, twinkle little star...I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight."

You've even fantasized about saving their lives, haven't you? Yet, unable to develop a serendipitous situation where you are there at that very instant of their impending doom to save their ungrateful ass, it is hopeless. You don't want to make their nearly fatal accident too obvious nor do you want them or you to die in the process by a speeding car, a falling piano, a burning building or a fall. You wish. You dream. You scheme. God damn it! Never have they even answered any of your fan mail.

"Help! Help!"

You imagine them calling out to anyone within earshot and it is you who comes to their rescue. Only, instead of getting them in bed, receiving their undying love, and/or a marriage proposal, you get a tearful hug and/or a hearty handshake, along with a restraining order demanding that you stay away from them for the rest of your miserable life.

"Thank you so much for saving my life. Goodbye."

"Yeah, gees, you're welcome," you say gazing at their beautiful face and perfect body before staring at their amazing ass as they walk away. You think it and too late, you can't believe you are saying it and calling after them. "You know, a French kiss and allowing me to fondle your firm, round ass would go a long way in showing me your gratitude for saving your miserable life, asshole." If only you had not uttered that, maybe they would have not felt the need to take out that restraining order against you.

Alas, if only you were in the tiny confines of a trapped elevator with them alone, maybe they would notice you then.

"Help! I'm in the tiny confines of a trapped elevator alone. Can anyone hear me?"

"I hear you," you say to them in disbelief that they did not even notice you standing there behind them in the tiny confines of a trapped elevator.

"Where'd you come from?"

"I was behind you," you say with a shocked look that they never even noticed you, "stuck with you in the same tiny confines of this trapped elevator."

"Oh, sorry, I thought I was alone. I didn't notice you." See what I mean?

To be continued...