Somnium Boidae

Story Info
Inspired to use his unique gift in a special way.
1.3k words
4.12
28.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love the beach. Even before I discovered my new ability, I would waste hours wandering along the water, searching out the perfect spot to spread my blanket. Of course my idea of the perfect spot was only tangentially associated with sun and water. For me the perfect spot is lying within a few feet of a scantily clad bathing beauty. Whether beside her so I can study the gentle curve of her breasts, in front so I can stare between her open legs, or behind where there is opportunity to look down either bikini top or bottom, I never tire of watching. I have "wasted" hours hoping for a furtive glimpse of hardened nipple or a wisp of pubic hair.

Generally, I prefer mid-week visits. True, there are fewer people, and that means fewer opportunities, but less crowding means when I see someone I want to be near I can generally find a suitable spot. Today the afternoon sun was hot, and even though it was Tuesday the beach was crowded. I walked for nearly twenty minutes before the crowd began to thin and I spied today's recipient. She was coming out of the water in the distance, shaking water from her long black hair, olive skin sheathed in a pale yellow one-piece. Even from this distance, I could tell the suit was nearly transparent and I had to mentally stop myself from running forward in an attempt to see her "details". After a brief but sensuous stretch, she lay down on her back, covering her face with a towel.

By the time I arrived she was sleeping, her legs toward the afternoon sun and knees up. My eyes traveled along her body enjoying her details through the wet suit. When my gaze reached her calves my breath caught in my throat; twin snakes, one wrapped around each calf were lovingly tattooed into her skin. The art was so vivid and their embrace so intimate they piqued my imagination. I was inspired to bring them to life.

I spread my towel about six feet in front of her and lay down on my stomach. My evil intention aside, the view was highly erotic. Her legs were open seductively wide and her skin stretched taut over her muscles where her thighs merged with her hips. Wisps of black hair escaped the crotch of her bikini. And the supple material cupped her outer lips, delineating them and dipping slightly into the entrance to her cunt. I felt my penis harden into the sand. I simply love this view and could have watched her for hours.

But, I had other plans.

Concentrating on her calves, I raised the snakes from her skin, filling the ink with life and strength. They began to curl up her legs, tongues flicking, bodies contracting and kneading the muscles of her calves and thighs. As they reached the elastic of her suit, I sent them under the thin material, along her inner thighs, pressing her lips together but not directly touching the treasure between.

They continued their journey upward, sliding over her hipbones and up her sides. Reaching her breasts, they curled around them, encircling the pillowy mounds two full times. Their heads stretched inward, poised over her nipples. Their forked tongues flicked out, tasting the sweat and salt of her dark brown tits. I slowly increased the stimulation, causing the snakes to constrict rhythmically, tightening first the coil nearest her body, then the outer. The massage caused her breasts to swell; her nipples darkened and her areolas puckered; hardening so exquisitely I could see them push through the thin yellow material of her suit.

My eyes were riveted as her breasts rose and fell with each coiled embrace, tightening against the thin fabric, her nipple scraping against the fabric and then relaxing with a protracted jiggle that made me ache for their softness. Her hips began to undulate, her ass muscles tightening and relaxing in rhythm. My eyes my eyes were drawn to that revered spot between her legs. I watched in fascination as a small spot of wetness appeared and slowly spread.

Her body heaved and a low moan escaped her throat; evidence her "dream" was having the desired effect. I moved the serpents nearer her blood-engorged nipples, their tongues flicking the very tips as their bodies milked her breasts with her coils. Each opened their mouth, engulfing the nipple and areola, reptilian lips pursed around the hard tits, suckling and chewing. Then, as only snakes can, their jaws opened and each completely swallowed a breast. She was now so aroused I was shocked she had not awakened (The wet patch between her legs had grown quite large and I actually saw drops of her cunt juice pushing the thin material).

In her mind, I increased the heat of the sun slowly warming her pubic area. Her legs fell totally open (I wondered what might be happening in her dream!), exposed to the afternoon sun and my worshiping eyes. As I stared, her labia majora slowly separated, deepening the crevice between them. Engorged, pulled open, her outer lips strained the elastic of her suit, which stretched then failed. The material slid into the deepening crevice becoming a thong. I stared, transfixed. Her puffy lips, jet black loosely curled pubic hair, and flowing pussy juice held me paralyzed. Well, nearly paralyzed. I could not stop my hips from rhythmically pressing my penis into the sand.

It was time to make her cum.

I directed both snakes back down toward her cunt. The first entered her. She was so wet its entire body (though thicker than a cock in the middle) slid easily inside. I ordered it to pulse, muscles rippling along its body like a slow delicious vibrator. The second snake wrapped around her thighs with its head at her cunt opening, alternating between licking and sucking her clit. The effect on my "victim" was amazing. Her forehead glistened with sweat and her hands fluttered in her sleep unsure of how to cope with the sensual pleasure. As her orgasm approached, I instructed the outside snake to slide tail first into her ass. It entered her quickly, sliding half its body inside her as it continued to suck her clit deep into its mouth. Then the snake wriggled its tail.

Orgasm wracked her body. Even in sleep, her left arm reached across her body to viciously pinch and twist her right nipple. Beneath her suit her cunt spasmed and creamed, liquid pouring out of her onto the towel. Her back arched and her ass lifted-every muscle taut. The fabric of her suit pulled deeper into her cunt, disappearing from my view. Then her ass fell back on the towel and her body began to convulse wildly. Her orgasm stretched on for minutes. Her screams, stifled as they are in dreams rose and fell with the waves of pleasure washing through her. Eventually, I let the spasms "birth" the inner snake, its body sliding out of her and pressing against the crotch of her suit. The second slowly removed its wriggling tail from her ass. As her orgasm subsided (but before it was gone), the cum-soaked snakes coiled back down her legs and merged back into her calves becoming tattoos again.

Awakened by her orgasm, she lay supine on the sand for several minutes before removing the towel from her face and groggily pulling herself into a sitting position. I watched her breathing deeply, feeling the sun and wind caress her body, clearly enjoying the after glow of her dream. She ran her fingers through her hair, and then, feeling something amiss, pulled the suit from her cunt (but not without surreptitiously slipping a finger inside). This induced a slight moan and she squeezed her thighs together, and pointed her toes relishing some lingering sensation. Relaxing her legs, she looked lovingly at her tattoos, and then bent forward to gently pet each snake on its head.