Son And Mother Became Best Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The jewels look great on you Ma" I murmured watching her.

"So should I leave them on" She teased keeping away her chains and undoing her other ornaments.

"keep some" I suggested.

"What about my saree" she asked.

"Oh Ma...... I think you're just trying to stall," I complained and caught her hand. I pulled her to me and we kissed hard. We tried to removed her saree and she stopped me

"Let me darling" she told me, moving over to foot of the bed and un pinned her saree.

"Do you think I am pretty Raj" she asked as she removed her saree from her pallu.

"Oh Ma – your are the best, I mean it, I have always found you sexy, so so sexy" I said taking in the beauty of her – with the saree gone she was clad in a red blouse and matching petti coat. Her bosom was so sexy heaving in anticipation for me.

"And I have seen it in your eyes that you like these" she teased caressing her bosom and slowly un doing the hooks.

"Oh yes Maa, I have always" I groaned as she peeled off her blouse. She was wearing a sexy lacy pink brassiere which could hardly contain her huge mammaries.

Maa pulled the string and stepped out of her petty-coat. Clad in her bra and matching pink panties she looked so sexy that Raj just stared at her with pure lust.

I got up and my mother came towards me. She was in front of me and I could see the dark shadow of her nipples, the light sheen of sweat on her smooth alabaster skin. I just drank her in. She moved closed and I embraced her. I felt her body her semi nakedness against me.

I kissed her passionately, and she kissed me back. My hands roamed over her naked back side marveling at the smooth feel of her flesh. My hands came down and cupped her buttocks tentatively. She kissed me harder and I squeezed harder.

She pushed me off and undid the buttons of my Kurta. I took it off and she pulled off my vest. I felt good as my mother looked at my firm body with love and lust. "You look so good my Raj" she murmured giving me a kiss on my chest. My hands came down and rested on the protrusion of my pyjama. With a smile she pulled the strings off, and I removed my pyjama stumbling in hurry.

She smiled and looked at me – standing in front of her with his underwear tented obscenely. She murmured "Show me and I will show you"

I removed my underwear, and groaned as I saw her reaching back to remover her bra. In a swift motion she removed her brassiere and then bent down and pulled of her panties.

Mother and son were naked. She opened her arms and I went to her taking in her raw sexuality, her heaving tits, the deep navel, and her sex, covered with curly back hair.

She slowly moved closed rubbing her erect nipples on my chest. I groaned as she pressed her to me. My arms went around her and we came together naked.

I could not believe how good her body felt. It was soft, silky and I was in heaven. Holding the perfect round cheeks of her beautiful ass cupped in my hands, I pulled her against me as I pushed my steel-hard cock against her soft, pliant belly. As I did, she thrust her big, soft breasts against my chest, burning holes into it with her rock-hard nipples.

Maa kissed me hard and moved back to the bed.

"Mother, I can't believe how beautiful you are," I groaned as she lay on her back, her legs spread, waiting for me.

With her lovely charms spread out before me in all our splendor, I knew I would have to struggle to keep from coming the moment I touched her.

I crawled on to the bed, and kissed her forehead, and moved down to her lips, she took my hands while we kissed. She broke the kiss and whispered. "You don't have to ask now darling, I am your woman, love me, love my body" she kept his right hand on her left breast. I nodded.

I kissed her neck and she arched her back. Both my hands covered her breasts. I marveled at their size and my fingers found her nipples. I bent down and kissed above her chest, moved down to her cleavage.

Maa groaned as she felt her son kissing her breasts. I was soon un controllable kissing her breasts all over, licking her once and seeing her positive reaction licking her all over and finally over her nipples.

I was in heaven – this was one of my best fantasizes, I loved her breasts, and when my lips closed over her nipples I looked up at her.

'Yes baby" she whimpered with tears of joy. I sucked her slowly at first and then with passion. It was so erotic, I wanted more and more. I alternated between her breasts kissing and sucking, my tongue lashing at her nipples again and again.

Maa was wet and in a sensual trance at the onslaught of her son on her body. Her vagina was wet and she wanted me, she wanted more than just loving of her breasts. She wanted her son in her.

She pushed me off slowly. "Oh Raj...you are so good baby" she told me looking at my wet face "you like them so much? Beta"

"Yes Ma, they are so, so good, it was so nice to " I told her bending down to suck her again.

Maa laughed and her hands held my penis. "I can see that" she sighed. My cock throbbed as she squeezed. I looked at her with love and lust and longing. I wanted her.

She reached under the pillows and brought out the condom. I groaned. "Oh Ma, can we, I mean we...."

She laughed and scooted over to me and put the condom over my penis. "Yes dear, why did we get married for? Don't tell me you are afraid to go ahead" she teased

I groaned as she lied down opening her legs. I saw her then in all her glory, the wet lips of her vagina opening as she spread her thighs.

"Come-...come to Mother. Come to your new wife and make her happy again," she softly said, holding her arms out to me, inviting me down into the treasure waiting between her outstretched legs. "Ma is wet and ready for you my Beta, my love"

"God!" I groaned out, crawling up onto the bed and up between her legs.

Staring down at her big tits, I watched us jiggle softly as she reached down and grasped my cock. Then I slowly eased down into the middle of the M formed by her lovely, spread legs. Gently, with the tips of her fingers, she guided the rounded tip of my cock down into the hot socket that lay at the very bottom of her pussy. I told myself, this is what I wanted always, I was going to make love to her.

I groaned with pleasure as I felt her pussy welcoming me. It was un-believable she was hot and pliant, but her lips held on to me like a sheath. "Slowly Raj, its been long since Ma did this, and you are so much bigger than your Papa"

Our eyes bore into each other – as I entered her. Maaa let out a loud whimper as her lips stretched and accepted me. I stopped afraid that I had hurt her. "Ma, aaaaah, are u uh ok"

She smiled at me and left my buttocks, "Yes baby, I am, it feels so good baby, it feels so good mmmmmmmm"

I was living the moment to the fullest. I felt pride, love, and pure lust for the woman under me, my mother now my lover.

"We both need this, baby" she murmured as he slowly fed my cock down into the warm depths of her clutching cunt. "Your new wife likes your manhood"

"You just tell me what my wife likes," I smiled down at her as our bellies gently nudged up against each other. "And I'll do whatever my dear, sweet wife tells me."

"Then make love to me" she goaded me thrusting her hips out.

Slowly, lovingly I began to work my big cock in and out of the tight, velvet-lined sheath of her cunt.

Squeezing her thighs against me, she let my hips rub up against the slippery smoothness of her thighs as I pistoned my cock in and out of her. I had never imagined that a woman's pussy would be so hot, so tight, and so unbelievably wet. I couldn't believe it was the same pussy that my big head had came out through when I was born. How could such a wondrously tight opening allow that and still be tight enough to bring a man such pleasure? It was another miracle of womanhood...

Locking my elbows, I stared down at my mother as she looked back up at me with love pouring up out of her sultry, black eyes. Bringing my eyes down, I watched her big tits slowly undulating up and down in rhythm with our slow fucking. Moving my eyes down further, I giddily watched my big cock, glistening wetly with my mother's juices as it slid in and out of her hot pussy. It seemed to me that our bodies were a perfect match, fitting together like pieces of a puzzle.

Spreading her legs wider, she dug her heels down into the mattress and tilted her pussy up, letting me slide even deeper into the squishy depths of her pussy.

Using her legs, she hunched up at me every time I drove my cock into her, making wet slapping sounds when our bodies met.

My mother, my wife, my soul mate, I thought as I picked up the pace a notch. Still watching the thick, juice-slathered shaft of my cock sliding in and out of the wetness between her legs, I bent down and kissed her with passion.

"Faster, honey, faster," she mewed out, grabbing me by the hips, pushing and pulling on me to make me fuck her faster. "Ma needs to come."

"Make...Ma ..come," I grunted out, moving my hips back and forth faster and faster as I drove my cock down into the clutching heat of her cunt. "Make-my-wife-come."

Now her tits were sloshing up and down wildly as I hammered my cock into her and she thrust herself back up at me. Our groins were covered with hot, sticky pussy-juice as her cunt spewed it out in gushes. I couldn't believe there was so much of the goo as our bodies churned the gooey mess into frothy white gunk. Wonder what it tastes like, I dizzily asked myself, pumping my cock into her harder and harder? I'll find out as soon as I come. I'll eat her out and lick it all off her beautiful pussy.

Then I felt her sharp fingernails dig into my hips as she jerked me down into her as deep as I would go.

"MyyyDDarrrlinnnggggg," she groaned out as her hips began to quiver and shake. Her muscles straining, she dug in her heels and pushed herself against me as she writhed through her orgasm.

I watched her face contort into a mask of agony, drool running out of the corner of her mouth and down her cheek. Eyes rolled back into her head, she grunted softly as she humped her pussy up at me and clutched at my buried prick. I could feel the hot juice spewing out of her pussy as it dripped down onto my froth-covered balls dangling down below me. Her breasts were trembling and quivering, her big nipples so swollen and hard, they looked like they were about to burst. On and on it went for her, as I felt every wave of pleasure wash through her cunt making it clutch at me.

So this is love, I giddily told myself. Not Mother-son love. This was the real thing. Man-woman love. This was the love a man felt for his woman, not his mother. She was my woman now...

Finally, with one last choking gasp, she began to soften and give way, easing her butt back down onto the mattress. Withdrawing her claws from my hips, she looked up at me trying to make her eyes refocus.

"That...that...was unbelievable, never like that before...never," she gasped, trying to catch her breath again as another dribble of spit trickled out of the corner of her mouth and ran down her cheek.

"Oh Ma.... I love you.... I'm so glad I can make you happy now," I murmured looking at her. "It makes me feel so good to make you come."

"I don't recall ever feeling this happy," she said, smiling up at me with love pouring up from her eyes. "Never...ever."

"I'm glad," I said, leaning down and giving her a soft, lingering kiss on the lips.

Finally, I lifted my lips from hers and began to slowly stroke my cock in and out of her sopping pussy once again.

"Wait...wait," she murmured, putting her hand on my chest and pushing me away. "Let...let me do you now."

Grinning down at her, I eased my dripping cock back out of the juicy hole between her legs. With my cock jutting out wet, stiff, and hard, I crawled over her leg and flopped over onto my back.

She quickly struggled up to her hands and knees, her big tits wiggling down below her as she straddled me. Leaning over me, she reached back down between her thighs and grabbed my big cock. Pulling it up, she slowly dropped her hips, settling her dripping pussy down onto the head of my jutting cock. Staring down at me, she eased her pussy down, consuming my entire cock with its steamy core.

Then she began making little grunting sounds as she jerked her hips back and forth, impaling herself on my thick, hard cock.

my goo-covered cock sloshed In and out, in and out of my mother's wet cunt as I reached up and latched hold of her heaving breasts. Her nipples seemed even harder than before, if that was possible, as they stuck out of the darkened cup of pebbled flesh tipping her tits. Pinching the berry-sized nipples between my fingers and thumbs as her tits quivered and danced , I roughly tweaked and plucked at them. The tip of his mother's tongue crept out from between her lips as she concentrated on the fucking of my man-sized cock with her hot pussy.

Nuhhhh-nuhhhh-nuhhhh," she grunted, working her hips back and forth faster and faster as I humped his cock up into her in rhythm with the fucking motion of her hips.

Her pussy was wetly clinging to my cock as it slithered in and out of her clutching cunt, coating it liberally with her hot juices. Her cunt was so slippery and soft, it felt like it was made out of velvet, I thought, thrusting myself up into her harder. Just as before, I could feel her hot juices being squeezed out around my pistoning prick as the hot goo dripped down onto my big balls dangling down between my thighs. It felt like she was pumping it out by the bucketfuls as more and more of it poured out of her, splattering my belly and thighs with the gooey stuff. With her head thrown back, her eyes clenched shut, she was breathing heavily as her beautiful ass slashed back and forth. Her ravenous cunt was consuming my pistoning cock up to the hilt on every lunge.

Then, I saw it mother long, black hair moving with her coming infront of her body partially covering her breasts. She collected them and tied her hair in a quick bun. There wasn't even a pause in the rocking motion of her hips as she continued to hump her pussy back and forth on my cock. Watching her gorgeous tits quiver and undulate I held on to her soft midriff caressing her body.

I was in an euphoric daze as my mother's cunt slid back and forth on my stiff prick. I could tell that she was nearing the finish line once again as her muscles were tensing and growing harder.

"Yeah-come-come, Mother-come-come on my cock," I muttered out, humping my cock up into her pussy as it jerked back and forth.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh," she muttered out, her hips jerking spasmodically for a few seconds before she lunged backward, impaling herself to the limit on my cock. "Goddddddddddd!"

Holding herself shoved back onto my cock, she began to babble and writhe as her whole body shook. Then she bent down, almost in a fetal position, thrusting her breasts against my chest as she devoured my mouth with hers. Her mouth wide open, her tongue twisting and probing into my mouth, she kissed me with such passion, I thought I was going to explode. I had never been kissed so frantically. It was almost cannibalistic, I feverishly thought as we hungrily kissed. At last, making soft mewing sounds, she lifted her mouth from my spit-slathered lips.

Jerking her hips forward, she pulled her pussy off my jutting cock and quickly rolled off me.

"You...you come...you come in me...please," she groaned, quickly rolling over onto her back, kicking her legs apart and pulling me down between us.

I quickly moved in until my stiff, juice-drenched cock was in the perfect position to penetrate the dew-covered opening between her legs. Grunting, I lunged forward, thrusting my cock down into the hot depths of her pussy, burying it all the way up to the hilt. Then, like a madman, I began to pound his cock down into her pussy as hard and fast as I could.

Now it was my turn, I deliriously thought. My turn to empty my balls moving in the birthing chamber that lay between her legs.

A spasm of pleasure tore through my cock as it began to pulsate and spurt out its virulent seed deep inside my mother's womb into the condom. The thick, sperm-filled cream spewed out like water from a broken water main.

The spasms of pleasure continued to jolt through my cock, making it pulsate and spurt until there was nothing left to eject out into her hungry pussy. My mother, my wife, my lover took all I gave and wanted even more as she pulled me down onto her.

Her pussy sucked and pulled on my cock, hungrily milking it, trying to extract every last tali-lashing sperm from it. I had never felt so drained, so empty of essence. She had completely depleted me as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down against her. Once again, her open mouth found me and her tongue probed against me as we hungrily kissed, trying to get our fill of each other but failing miserably...

We could never satisfy our need for each other. Our love was too consuming. If only I could become her. Live inside her body and feel what she felt. Then I would know how to please her. Please her and make her life whole again. Then she would never want again. For anything! I would see to it that her every need was fulfilled even before it became a need. I loved her that much...

"Thank you Ma" I murmured, as I climbed out my cock a little subdued after all the action.

"You are welcome my son" she smiled at me still panting from the hot sex.

"I love to watch you come, as much as loved my own cumming" I said lying down near her. "It's so erotic. Just knowing that I can make it happen for you, is so...so fucking exciting. Making my own Mother come...Wow...what could be more, more, I don't know...but it's an awesome feeling."

"And you have given me the best I ever had, by a big margin my son, now I want to live for you, and love you, there is so much I want to do with you my love, so many things" she said placing her left leg over me a laying her head on my chest.

I caressed my mother my mind already thinking of these things that we will explore.

12