Son Discoveres Mother's Needs

Story Info
Lonely Mother is Loved by her only son.
3.2k words
4.23
150.3k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun, that had filtered through the trees at the Exeter's now shown hotly on my back. As I rocked back on my heels to survey my morning's work, a trickle of sweat ran down the center of my back and into the crack of my ass. I looked at my hands and saw the black earth from planting all those snapdragons, marigolds, and pansy's that mother had lugged home in the large flats, and decided to skip scratching the itch. The planted rows were not perfect, but each plant would fill in nicely. As I looked over my handy work, I noticed that a shadow fell across my back. Having turned 20 this past spring, I guess I am the man of the house now.

I turned towards the sun to see the bronzed legs of Mrs. Exeter, dressed in her skimpy tennis outfit. The skirt of this particular outfit did not cover her pussy when she was just standing normally. When she reached up to serve, she was probably completely exposed. As she towered over me, I blinked back the sweat that rolled down my brow, trying to get a better look at her mature body. Her narrow ankles flared at her toned calves, from all that tennis at home and at the club. Her thighs were on the large size, due undoubtedly again, to all that tennis. Her pussy mound was quite prominent, since my nose was just inches from it. Could I smell the rich aroma of a woman's, leaking pussy? The smell of earth and plant matter from my morning work masked that rich aroma. The small outward curve of her tummy accentuated her wasp thin waistline. From down here, near her exciting smelling pussy, her breasts hung over me like a veranda on a beautiful house. From my crouching position it was easy to see why she was the main object of my many shower jack-off sessions.

Her husband, Mr. Exeter, the president of the largest bank in town got the other city father's to give Mother and I this house after my dad was killed thwarting an armed robbery at his bank. They gave us this 3 bedroom house on the Exeter estate in gratitude for his selfless deed. Personally, I would rather have my dad than this house, but life does not always work that way.

Mrs. Exeter's luscious body shaded me from the meanest part of the noon day sun, as a heady aroma from her pussy wafted across my nose. Guess she worked up a sweat playing tennis on her court behind the trees, cause there was a prominent wet spot in her crotch. I reached up to wipe the sweat from my brow, when she said, "No. Let me do that." Her left hand steadied my jaw turning my face towards her as she bent over, at the waist, and reached out with her right wrist and wiped the sweat from my forehead with the cotton wrist band she used when playing tennis. Of course, this forced my face within inches of her melon sized breasts which had just been an exciting veranda. There was a wonderful sprinkling of freckles on the upper slopes, and I could see a bit of the puckered flesh nipple before it disappeared into her lacy bra. Mr. No Brain-er was hard as a rock and pushing the front of my shorts to the limit, when I heard her say in a very husky voice, "See something you like?" Mr. No-Brainer was now running the show completely as I leaned towards her to capture one of those melons in my mouth.

"Russell. Lunch is on! Get a quick shower and let's eat!" Mother yelled from the kitchen breaking the spell that Mrs. Exeter had cast over me and Mr. No-Brainer.

I ripped my eyes from Mr. Exeter's cleavage and looked into her eyes. An expression of loss swept across her pretty face and she whispered, "Another time Russell."

I got up slowly brushing against her thigh, hip and breast as she was firmly within my personal space and did not budge as my sweaty body rubbed against her. As a matter of fact, I could see, hear, and feel her gasp as my shoulder and chest came in contact with her lovely, round melon breast.

"Russell" from the house set Mrs. Exeter in motion as she sashayed towards the opening in the fence between her mansion and our house. My eyes locked on those firm globes of her, obviously toned, ass cheeks. At the opening in the fence, she glanced over her shoulder to see me ogling her ass. A smirk of a smile swept across her face before she swished her pony tail and was gone. I stacked the cinder blocks that I had knelt on beside the back step as I entered the house.

Mother said, "Who were you talking to?"

I told her that Mrs. Exeter was shagging some tennis balls and we spoke just before she called me. A shadow swept across my mother's face before she said, "Hurry with your shower. Don't want lunch to get cold."

Did she glance at my shorts and see Mr. No Brain-er standing at attention? I went up the stairs two at a time and hit the shower. I wanted to take my time and relieve Mr. No Brain-er, but that would have to wait till I had the proper amount of time I needed to re-live this last encounter with Mrs. Exeter. After drying quickly, I slipped on a tee shirt and nylon running shorts. Didn't immediately see my flip-flops, so I went back down stairs bare foot.

When I came into the kitchen, Mother was standing at the kitchen sink with her hands on spread on each side of her and her head canted slightly to the right. Mother was at least 6 inches shorter than Mrs. Exeter, who was probably about 5 foot 2 inches tall.

I slipped up behind her, quietly and placed my lips near her neck and said, "Hi! Gorgeous. What you thinking about?" She shuddered and leaned back against me wiggling her tight ass against the front of my shorts. My lips came in contact with her neck, and I could feel the goose flesh pop up, so I kissed her and slid my lips to her ear. She took my hands, which I had placed on each side of her, and brought them up to her breasts. I started to pull away, but she held them firmly in place and forced me to squeeze them gently with her hands. Mr. No Brain-er was back at attention and pressing between my mother's ass cheeks as she ground her ass against me in a circular motion. Soon my cock was sawing up and down her ass crack and my hands were squeezing her large, firm breasts with abandon. She reached down and pulled her skirt above Mr. No Brain-er and then tugged my shorts down enough so his head would rub against her panties. In a low, guttural voice, she said, "Yes! Fuck me Russell. Fuck me hard." On one of my pull backs, Mr. No Brain-er slid between mother's legs and she spread them to welcome him. It didn't take either of us more than 5 or 10 strokes before we both came like crazy. I squirted against her panties as I felt her hot cum wash over the top of Mr. No-Brainer. Mother sagged against me and meowed a very contented purr as I kissed her neck with my open mouth.

Like a flash of lightning, mother stood up straight and pushed me back with her butt before pulling her skirt down. She turned in my arms, and said, "Get over there and eat your lunch young man!" A look was on her face that I had not seen since before dad was killed. It was a stern, flint hard expression that she reserved for me when I committed the most grievous crime around the house. I looked deep into her flinty eyes and she said, "Pull up your shorts and get over there and eat! NOW!"

Stunned and mortified, I walked, on wooden legs, to the breakfast nook, slid in, and looked down at my plate. What the hell just happened? What did we just do? Why did it happen? I only did what she wanted, why was she yelling at me? I could have been eating barbed wire for all I knew. My mind was replaying every step of the last. How long? She is my mother. I love her without condition. I know she loves me, but mothers and sons don't do that. But what triggered it. I know I was horny from my encounter with Mrs. Exeter, but mother? She had not been out of the house since Mrs. Exeter gave her that red evening dress the year after dad died, and they all went to the club. Next morning, she made me take the dress back to Mrs. Exeter. I guess mother was horny too. Too much pent up desires. After all, she had devoted her life to me after dad was killed. Scouts, PTA, Soccer, Football, Debate class.

Mother came back from upstairs dressed in a cotton, print house dress that clung to her every curve without meaning to do that. She did not speak or look at me, just slid into her place and began eating. My mind spun like a wooden top. When the last scrap on my plate was gone, I could not remember what I had just eaten.

I took my plate to the sink, washed it, dried it and put it away. I turned to mother, who's face was down and said, "When you are finished cleaning up, I want to talk to you in the living room." She did not look up or acknowledge that I had spoken. I went to the living room and sat on the couch thinking about what I would say to mother. I went round and round and most everything sounded more like Mr. No Brain-er talking than me. I was going over everything for the 20th time when mother came in. She started to sit in the chair across the room, when I got up and guided her to the couch. I sat her next to me and she burst into tears. I pulled her to me, and could feel her sobbing and my tee shirt got wet from her tears. I stroked her back in the best soothing motions I could manage while my mind boiled over with all the thoughts and emotions that a 19 year old boy could manage. As her sobs subsided, I whispered into her hair, "I love you with all my heart mother." This brought on another avalanche of sobs. I patted her for a few minutes and then pulled her chin up and kissed her firmly on the lips. Her eyes popped wide open and she pushed me back and said, "Russell! This is wrong. I am your mother."

I held her gaze steadily and said, "No mother. What is wrong is that both of us are living under this roof and we are both completely in need of sex." She started to give me the withering glare again, but I pulled her into my arms and silenced her glare with a long hard kiss. I pushed my tongue between her lips and met resistance, but I did not relent. I rubbed her breasts back and forth across my iron hard pecks and soon she relaxed just a bit and my tongue slid into place in her mouth. Within minutes she was returning my kiss with ardent affection. I decided that it was now or never, so I unhooked her bra through her house dress as our kiss ground on and on. Then I reached up her left sleeve and pulled her bra strap down till I got it around her elbow. Continuing the kiss I threaded the bra strap off her left hand. I pulled her to me and ground our chests together as I reached up her right sleeve and pulled her bra out and tossed it on the coffee table. Mother pulled back and locked her eyes on mine with a searching awe. I cupped her Double D breasts in both hands and leaned in to kiss her some more. Her mouth opened to welcome my tongue, which explored her mouth before withdrawing allowing her tongue to enter my mouth and explore. Her hard nipples burned into my palms and as the kiss broke I went for her neck, kissing from her ear to shoulder and back again with long wet kisses. She trembled as I kissed around her neck and slid my mouth across her chest and into her unbuttoned dress. She shivered before she pulled my mouth to, first one breast then pushed it to the other as she cooed, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Make mommy feel good baby. Suck my tits till I cum again." Not needing any further instructions, I slipped off the couch and knelt between her legs and pulled her ass towards me as I assaulted her nipples with my mouth. Soon she was moaning and grinding her pussy mound against my abs. I tried to get Mr. No-Brainer in contact with her pussy, but I am too tall and could not bend my back enough to make that work, so she humped my belly and I humped the front edge of the couch. "Oh! God! YES! I am cumming again! Suck harder you bastard! Suck your mother's fucking tits till you rip them off," Mother yelled as she came against my belly. I felt her hot cum seep from her panties onto my belly.

As wave of wave of orgasmic pleasure swept over her, I took advantage of that moment to slide down and cover her pussy mound with my mouth. Mother yelped and grabbed both of my ears and nearly ripped them off as she pulled my face in contact with her panty covered pussy. She ground against my face and, thankfully, changed her grip to grabbing the back of my head and smothering me with her cunt as she humped my face. Soon her hand snaked around and pulled her panties to one side, giving me full access to her sopping wet pussy. I sucked her sweet juices into my mouth and swallowed before she pulled me back into place with my tongue deep in her pussy. I managed to move my mouth onto her clit and I sucked it into my mouth and nibbled on it. "Bite me baby. Bite mommy's cunt hard honey. Make me scream with pain and pleasure you bastard! Hurt your nasty mommy," She prodded. Urged on I bit and sucked her till she came on my chin. I felt her hot liquid squirt against my chin in 2, 3, 4 jets before she relaxed her grip on my head.

I rocked back onto my heels and pulled my shorts under my ass fully exposing Mr. No-Brainer. I leaned in and pulled mother's ass off the edge of the couch impaling her on Mr. No-Brainer. She screamed as I penetrated her deep till her thighs on my thighs stopped her fall onto my rock hard dick. Her pussy quivered around Mr. No-Brainer who was now deep into her most sacred cavity, the place where I came from. As Mr. No-Brainer hit bottom, or in this case the top of her pussy, I captured her mouth and made her suck her pussy juices from my mouth. As she hungrily slurped her cum from my mouth I thrust into her as best I could in this awkward position. She tried to lift herself with her feet, but her toes barely touched the floor. Giving up, I struggled to lift her back onto the couch. Mother helped as best she could, but was not much real help, skewered on my dick the way she was. When I got her on her back on the couch, I started to hammer her cunt with Mr. No-Brainer as hard as I could. I am sure that I didn't slam into her more than a dozen times, but in this heavenly rapture, it felt like I slammed into her for ever before I shot my first blast of cum into her womanhood. As that first molten blast hit her cervix, her cunt walls clamped around my cock like a velvet glove. Squirt, squeeze. Squirt, squeeze, Squirt squeeze. Soon I she had completely milked me dry and I was completely drained, both emotionally and physically.

I collapsed onto mother with my lips near her ear, and hers near mine. After an eternity, I heard her whisper, "Russell, you are heavy. Roll over on the side." When I did, Mother snaked out from under me and pushed my hips against the back of the couch. She then kissed her way from my shoulder across my pecs and down across my abs to capture Mr. No-Brainer in her lips. I felt her tongue swirl around his, now, very sensitive head and then with a wonderful sucking action she pulled the flagging monster into her mouth and sucked him gently. Soon he awoke from his slumber and was growing in Mother's mouth. Thrusting into her mouth she moaned and groaned as she lovingly sucked all her juices off Mr. No-Brainer and started to get some of his pre-cum to ooze into her mouth.

After I was fully hard, I told mother, "Come around here so I can eat your pussy."

Taking her mouth off Mr. No-Brainer, she said, "Oh Yes baby! 69 with mommy. You ready to eat your cum out of mommy's nasty cunt?"

I said, "Hurry and get that nasty cunt of yours over here so I can suck you clean like you sucked all your cunt juices off my cock. Then I am going to shoot my next load in your mouth and you better eat it all." Talking filthy to her seemed to make her all the hotter, not that I could take her being much hotter.

As she lowered her pussy on my face she also lowered her mouth onto Mr. No-Brainer. Soon we were fucking each others faces with great abandoned. Mr. No-Brainer shot 5 or 6 squirts into mother's mouth and she sucked and slurped it all down. Then, she started to grind her cunt onto my face with great abandoned and intensity. She started yelling, "Eat my cunt. Eat my cunt while I finish swallowing your cum, you dirty nasty mother-fucking bastard!"

Umph! Umph! Was all I could manage as she ground her sopping cunt on my face. My nose was teasing her puckering anus and I was about ready to cum again as she squirted on my lower lip. I pulled her higher and her next jet of liquid lust squirted into my mouth. It was a little acrid, but I sucked it in and swallowed it. She hit me with 4 or 5 more smaller squirts before she collapsed on me in post orgasmic bliss.

When we finally came to our sentences, mother curled around and snuggled against my chest and we dozed off for awhile. When we awoke, I stroked her wonderful body and she massaged Mr. No-Brainer. I pulled her to me kissing her rich, ripe lips and whispered, "Let's go upstairs where it is more comfortable." Mother nodded agreement and climbed off of me and pulled my hand to help me sit up. I followed her swaying ass across the living room and up the stairs to her room.