Son-in-law Makes His Move

Story Info
Son-in-law and Mom-in-law finally get together.
1k words
4.2
153.6k
68
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 06/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AugMilf
AugMilf
47 Followers

Daniel and Janie arrived at the kids' house by dinnertime. They had eaten a late lunch so neither were hungry. Both were starved for peaceful time away from their drama-filled lives. They exchanged hugs with their daughter and son-in-law quickly and sat down for some comfortable downtime and visiting. They hadn't seen their daughter Jessie since October and it was the end of March already.

Several drinks were shared and the group fell into a happy mood pretending to watch TV but immersed more in conversation than anything. Before long Daniel mentioned that they should unpack the car before dark.

"Mom, you can just rest after all that riding," Jessie said.

The other three marched out to get the boxes of Jessie's things, things from her childhood she finally wanted to sort through. After the first trip in, Brian stopped by Janie's chair and leaned in to kiss her on the lips. He moved in quickly and although she had smiled and flirted with him all evening she backed away.

"Don't," she whispered simply, immediately regretting the words.

She had waited for this moment for months. They had sexted for many months after developing an intense friendship where they shared intimate details of their lives despite their 25 year age difference. Brian had made her feel special and wanted when she struggled with her sexuality with Daniel. He had made her feel young and sexy and desirable and here she had refused his first in-person advance.

What an idiot I am, she thought to herself.

Brian did as she asked and dashed back out the door to help with the boxes. He smiled at her when he returned. She picked up her phone and texted him.

"I'm sorry. You caught me by surprise. I soooo wanted to kiss you but I don't want to jeopardize you in any way," Janie typed out.

"It's fine. I just know we aren't gonna have many chances and I just wanted to taste you just once," his text replied.

She smiled at him as they continued to bring in boxes but never had another opportunity together. When the car was unpacked, Janie and Brian started toasting shots while Jessie went through the boxes with her Dad. In about an hour, discussions of dinner started. Daniel and Jessie would go out to pick up something since Brian and Janie were inebriated.

"Would they really leave us alone?" he texted.

And in just a few minutes they did. Her head was reeling as the door closed and they heard the car pull away. Brian was leaning over her again in just a second. Janie's chest heaved as his face neared hers. She felt paralyzed in the pools of his eyes.

"You gonna turn me away again? Huh?" he asked softly.

She shook her head even as her head told her no. He moved in to kiss her gently. It felt amazing! It had been an eternity since she had been kissed like that or at least since a kiss made her feel like that. He backed away and searched her eyes. And there it was...the connection they had discovered last year, that had blossomed into friendship, then attraction and then blurred the lines between them.

Before he could meet her mouth again, Janie had reached out to stroke his cock. She had seen it for months via text and dreamed of touching it in person and couldn't resist the moment. It was rock hard and ready to greet her. Brian moaned into her kiss as she moved her hand inside his shorts. They knew their time was short so anything they did had to be short-lived. He paused kissing her as her grasp tightened on his dick and her movements sped up. The pause was just the break she needed. She slid her head down to take him in her mouth. His cock was huge and she could struggled to take him but the excitement surged her onward. She arched her neck and rubbed his balls with one hand while holding the remainder of his dick in the other. Janie manipulated him wildly. It was the crazy moment she had been waiting for all this time but hadn't dare let herself hope for. Brian pulled her to a stop and looked at her.

"Don't you want any?" he asked and he didn't wait for her to answer but had her jeans off in a flash and buried his head into her pussy.
She ran her fingers through his hair and tugged on it. She didn't think her cunt had ever been this wet before. Janie begged him to take her. Brian plunged his enormous manhood into her right there on the couch. She was thrilled that she could cry out. She dug her fingers into his shoulders and felt herself give way to an orgasm right away. He stopped to move them to the bed and mount her from behind. She bent onto her elbows letting all of him into her.

"Where do you want me to cum, Baby?" he said, suddenly calm.

His calmness drove her wild with desire. She was so turned on that she knew she was about to cum again, a feat rarely achieved for her.

"In the ass, Baby! Do it! Do it now!" she cried, letting her excitement get the best of her.

She didn't second guess her decision although she knew he'd have to take it slow as big as he was.

"Really?" he questioned.

"Yes, Baby, please!"

"Okay!"

"But you'll have to take it slow," she said quietly but there was urgency in her voice.

And he did. He pushed his cock in, a little and then a little more and then she screamed for it. He loved it and rammed her exploding into her.

Then they both jumped up in a moment of sensibility and recovery, one in one bathroom and one in the other.

In a couple of minutes they were re-seated across from each other. She sucked on her straw from her drink to try not to look so dazed. He looked over at her and smiled.

"Our first time had to be that way, ya know," he said.

She smiled sheepishly and giggled.

Our first time, she thought. Does that meant there will be another? God, I hope so!

AugMilf
AugMilf
47 Followers