Son-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mikejb
mikejb
9 Followers

He did as he was told, more out of disbelief than for any other reason. As he watched her make her way in through the door it suddenly dawned on him just how she was dressed. He knew inside the pub her attire was certain to cause quite a stir. He groaned as he began to wonder just how many people in there might recognise both her and his son-in-law. He had no idea Lin didn't care in the least. The other day had been proof enough for her of how they felt about one another. It didn't matter to her now how many people found out.

Stepping into the pub Lin was more than aware of a number of heads turning, as of course was usual when anyone walked into a pub, but she had to smile to herself at the number of males who, instead of turning away having satisfied their curiosity, kept on looking.

Lin's eyes scanned around the crowded pub and quickly found her target.She started to make her way over to where Andy was sat with a few of his mates. She saw one of them nudge Andy's arm and saw him turn and look towards her.They both smiled, yet another sign they were so pleased to see one another.

With hubby waiting outside in the car and with her pussy telling her it needed urgent attention, her idea had been to prize Andy free of his mates as quickly as she could and with all the seats around the small table taken, that's precisely what she ought to have done. Instead her body was overtaken by a wicked desire.

"Hmmmmm! Is there not room for a little one?" Her words teasing around the table as she looked from one guy to the next to the next, recognising one of two of her son-in-laws friends, til her eyes finally fell on Andy once more Without asking she stepped around Andy's chair and slowly lowered herself down onto his waiting lap, pushing her arm around his shoulder as she did so.

From the corner of her eye she caught several of the guys nudging one another, which served only to heighten her excitement. She crossed her legs aware by doing so her already short skirt would rise still further and show off far more leg than she should have done. Again she turned her eyes back to Andy's group of friends. This hadn't been part of her plan but with so many pairs of eyes watching her she was already beginning to feel as horny as hell.

"Well boys! Have you all been having lots of fun?" she teased.

"Ohhh Yes!" They all said in unison. At which point one of them remarked, "But clearly not as much as some!"

Lin grinned a wicked grin.

"Ohhh!" she said, turning to face Andy, then back to the lads once more. "Does that mean Andy has been having more than most?"

The guy alongside her put his hand on her stockinged knee and said, "I'd say looking at you gorgeous he's in for a lot more besides."

Lin looked down at his hand, smiled and made no move to remove it. She turned to Andy.

"Hmm! Are you going to let your friend put his hand on my knee Andy?"

Andy instantly reached out and removed the offending hand.

"Nope. There's only room for one here," he said out loud, as he replaced it with his own hand which started to squeeze and caress up along her thigh.

One of the guys she first recognised spoke up.

"Hmmmm! So where's your hubby then? I bet he don't know what you're up to?"

Lin smiled, first at him then the other guys who were all looking, eager to hear what she had to say.

"You'd be surprised." She told them.

"Oh yeah!" the guy who'd spoken replied, his eyes moving from Lin to Andy, clearly wanting to know more.

"Yes!" Lin said. "But I'm afraid boys, that's going to have to wait for another day because it's time I got Andy home."

"Home! Yeah right!" One of the lads remarked with more than a little innuendo.

Lin looked at him and smiled. "Yes Home! Where else?" she grinned.

The guy laughed. "Go on Andy! Off home for you. Time for bed!" he joked.

Lin smiled to herself, unable to believe how wicked she'd just been in front of all his friends. She got off his lap and stood, waiting til he got to his feet. She slipped an arm around his waist and as a final gesture said.

"Bye then boys... Have fun!!!"

"Bye then Andy!" One of the guys mimicked. "Have fun!"

Still with her arm firmly around his strong muscular waist and with any number of eyes watching, they made their way out of the pub, giving a definite wiggle of her bum as she did, into the cool of the night air and to her waiting hubby.

It wasn't til they stepped close to the waiting car it suddenly hit Andy that her hubby was sat in the drivers seat.

"Jesus Lin! You never said hubby had driven you here!"

"You didn't ask!" she replied.

"God! You know what I mean!"

Lin turned her head towards him. They were now stood just outside the front passenger door.

"Don't you go worrying about it. It's all fixed. Now come on. Let's you and me get back home."

Lin turned but instead of the front passenger door, she reached for the rear door and opened it, telling Andy to get inside. As he slid into the seat Lin put her head into the car and looked over at her hubby. She smiled.

"Well move over then Andy. Make room for Lindy!"

mikejb
mikejb
9 Followers
12