Son of Lucifer: End of The World

Story Info
Lucifer's son becomes Prime Minister of Canada.
2.4k words
2.56
14.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

June 17, 2032. Father’s Day. A time of reflection for some and celebration for many. For me, it’s a time of angst. You see, my father and I have a complicated relationship. A lot of people say that about their fathers, but I don’t think their stories are anything like mine. My name is Armand Saint-Cyr. I was born in the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec, to a French Canadian mother and Afro-Canadian father. My mother, Jennifer Saint-Cyr, is a professor of Criminal Justice at McGill University in the City of Montreal, Quebec. These days, I live in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I work as a private investigator/bodyguard and study part-time at Northeastern University. The life of a Black Canadian in the Great White North is seldom easy. Mine is complicated greatly by the fact that I’m the first minority elected Prime Minister of Canada. And now, the architect of my political success, Dear Old Dad, has come calling.

You see, my father is Lucifer Morningstar. Chief of the Fallen Angels. King of the Demons. The Crown Prince of Hell. Lord of the Underworld. Old Scratch. The Red Guy With Horns. That’s him. You see, back in the early 1980s, there was an insurrection in Hell. Yes, revolutions can and do happen everywhere. I mean, look at the Arab Spring. And it so happens that Lucifer, the guy who led the very first revolution, against the Almighty Himself, was temporarily dethroned from Hell by his fellow Demons. Now, since Lucifer is a Fallen Angel, he can’t be killed. However, his enemies trapped him within the body of a recently deceased man. A twenty-something African immigrant named Joseph Adewale who was living in Montreal on a worker’s permit at the time. The Demons trapped Lucifer in the body of Joseph, a charming young man from the Igbo nation of the Republic of Nigeria.

While trapped inside a mortal’s body, Lucifer was completely without powers. Worst of all, he was completely helpless in the mortal world. The Devil is often called the Ruler of the Earth but here he was, powerless and alone. Abandoned by the Legions of Hell. He was starving, cold and lonely. A kind soul offered him friendship and salvation. My mother. Jennifer Saint-Cyr. She was then a student at the University of Montreal. This nineteen-year-old French Canadian gal found herself drawn to this lost, crazed young African man with the strangest eyes she had ever seen. And as luck would have it, she offered him a place to stay. She let him stay in her basement, as long as he behaved himself and also helped out with household repairs. This unlikely duo ended up falling in love. Lucifer began adjusting to mortal life under the identity of Joseph Adewale, twenty-two-year-old migrant worker from Nigeria. Now, even while powerless, Lucifer was not without resources. He speaks every language known to man, along with the language of animals and plants. It’s an ability common to all the Fallen Angels, an ability Lucifer retained even in mortal form.

As Joseph Adewale, Lucifer Morningstar enrolled in the Linguistics Department of the University of Montreal in Quebec, Canada, one bright day in August of 1983. And he absolutely wowed the professors with his ability to speak every language, current or dead. He spoke Aramaic, Hebrew, Sanskrit, and many other ancient languages. Thus he won himself a scholarship, and room and board. Lucifer is a ruthless bastard full of anger, pride and hate. He’s been known to stab some of his most devoted followers in the back. It’s what got him dethroned in Hell, after all. Even Demons and Devils expect a certain amount of loyalty and respect from their Big Boss after work well done. And Lucifer has trouble learning that because he fits the profile of a sociopath. However, while on planet Earth, he…changed. The love of this ordinary young woman, my dear mother, had apparently changed him. You’ve got to understand that nobody has ever showed Lucifer love or acceptance before.

Even in the Kingdom of Heaven, the other Angels and Archangels were jealous of Lucifer’s power. God made Lucifer first, among all the immortal sons and daughters of Heaven. Those winged men and winged women whom we call Angels. As the first Angel ever created, Lucifer Morningstar was the strongest, smartest and most powerful. With great power often comes great ego, not great responsibility. That’s what got Lucifer Morningstar kicked out of the Kingdom of Heaven. He assembled an army of Angels and waged war against God. He was kicking the collective asses of Heaven’s best troops until God Himself finally intervened….and Lucifer was smacked down and hurled into Hell with his followers. Everybody knows this story. It’s in the Bible, I think. Anyhow, back to the story. Lucifer was starting to adjust to life on the planet earth. In two years he earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Montreal. Two years later, he had an MBA. Ah, the benefits of celestial intelligence. Lucifer Morningstar surprised everyone, including himself, by asking Jennifer Saint-Cyr to marry him. They got married one fine day in June of 1985. Two years later, I came into the world.

The day of my birth, February 5, 1987, something amazing happened. Somehow, Lucifer Morningstar regained his powers. And he promptly returned to Hell, which he conquered single-handedly, slaughtering his competitors and regaining his Throne. He abandoned his wife and his newborn son, along with his mortal life on earth. I get it. He regained his immortality and the almost divine powers that came with being the most powerful Angel of all time. The powers he enjoyed couldn’t possibly compare with the life of an ordinary man, beloved husband and dear daddy, could they? I hate Lucifer/Joseph Adewale for abandoning my mother and I. Now, even though he was gone from my life, he was still part of me. I was born different from other people. You see, I’ve got a unique gift. I can read people’s minds. A power called Telepathy.

My abilities manifested themselves early on, and I learned to use them to my advantage. I breezed through high school, earning straight A’s. also, I had my father’s ability to speak every language known to man. From all the tongues of the Aboriginals/Natives of North America to ancient languages from Africa and the Middle East, along with every language currently spoken. My brain also automatically deciphers both mathematical and verbal codes. It’s uncanny. I graduated from the University of McGill with an MBA before I could shave. I went to Harvard University and studied in the Law program. By the time I was twenty six, I had a McGill University MBA, a Harvard Law degree and a Psychology degree from Oxford University. And I did the strangest thing anybody could think of. I returned to Canada, and began doing volunteer work for various organizations in the Ottawa-Gatineau Region.

My popularity grew, especially since I spoke up for the gays and lesbians, the poor, the immigrants and the downtrodden. I ran for City Council, and became a member of the Ottawa City Council at the age of twenty eight. I met a beautiful young woman named Jacqueline Richards. She was born to Jamaican parents in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, and had been living in the City of Toronto, Ontario, since her late teens. Jacqueline was in the MBA program at the University of Toronto. Jacqueline Richards and I fell in love, and we got married. Why did I marry her? She was the first person I met whose outside matched her inside. She seldom lied, which I found fascinating. My whole life I’ve been surrounded by liars. You’ve got no idea what it’s like to know every twisted secret of anyone and everyone around you. Their deepest thoughts and innermost secrets. Their darkest desires. Their greatest fears. Always I used my abilities to my advantage. I was absolutely ruthless in my pursuit of both knowledge and power. And yet, my abilities rendered me lonely. Jacqueline came into my world, and changed it.

I introduced Jacqueline to my mother, and to my friends as my bride-to-be. We were married one fine day in June 2015. Something amazing happened that year. Twin sons were born to Jacqueline and I, Michael and Eric. Oh, and I became Mayor of Ottawa. The first minority elected Mayor of the Canadian capital. Four years later, Roger Rosenberg, a conservative Canadian politician of German descent was running for Premier of the Province of Ontario, on the Liberal docket. And he needed a running mate. He tapped me, the most well-known Mayor in all of Canada, to be his running mate. I accepted. Thus, I became the first minority to be next in line for the Premiership of the Province of Ontario. When Roger Rosenberg mysteriously died of a heart attack at the age of fifty one, I stepped in and became the first minority guy to rise to the office of Premier of Ontario. I had governance of the most populous and racially diverse region in all of Canada. I made international headlines. I was being compared to former Governor of Massachusetts Deval Patrick and former U.S. President Barack Obama. I was a “Black first”. I was written about and discussed in the history books. Did I mention I was also the youngest person to hold the job of Premier of a Canadian Province?

My successes continued. There was a referendum against me by the Liberal party, which doubted my capacity to govern because of my youth and inexperience. The people of Canada surprised me by actually supporting me. There was a special election and I won by a landslide. Yep. I kept my job as Premier of the Province of Ontario. I won myself a second term, and a third. And then I was ‘surprised’ when the Liberal party of Canada asked me to run for the Office of the Prime Minister of Canada against a Conservative Party superstar and former Premier of the Province of Alberta, the legendary Helen McNeil. It was a hotly contested national election, but I won by the hair of my ass. Thus I became the first person of African descent elected to the Office of Prime Minister of Canada.

My wife Jacqueline Richards Saint-Cyr became the first Black woman to rise to the rank of First Lady of Canada. Thus, we became the envy of the world. I had it all. I was the Prime Minister of the largest country in the world. For Canada had dethroned the United States and much of the European Union in economic power. I felt immeasurable satisfaction. I had it all. A beautiful, loving and loyal wife. Two handsome sons. And more power than I knew what to do with. And then HE came along. Lucifer Morningstar. Dear old dad. After nearly five decades of absence, he manifested himself to me. In the guise of the long-dead Joseph Adewale. The man in whose body he dwelled while he sired me. He claims to have ‘helped’ me anonymously at various points during my career, and he wants my help. I told him to get lost, but he threatened to let harm befall my family so I had to hear him out.

Lucifer Morningstar, my father, told me his Game Plan for the End of the World. You see, Lucifer hates God and all of God’s children. That’s you and me. And he wants to destroy us but since he can’t do it directly, he wants us to destroy each other. Lately, Christians and Muslims have been in conflict. There are more than two billion Christians on the planet, and almost as many Muslims. India and Pakistan have fought numerous wars with each other. The Republic of Nigeria has split into two countries, a Christian nation and a Muslim state. This was due largely to decades of terrorism and eventual revolution by the Muslim terrorist group Boko Haram. Lebanese Christians have almost all left the Republic of Lebanon. Most of them live in the United States, Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom and parts of Southeast Asia. Brazil carried out a massacre of its Muslim minority after repeated terrorist activity by said minority group. The United Nations intervened. Islam has officially been banned in Brazil as a religion. Any and all practitioners are deemed enemies of the State of Brazil. They are offered deportation to an Islamic country of their choice or imprisonment. Globally, Christians and Muslims are each other’s throats. Even in the United States of America, violent clashes between Muslim radicals, many of whom are the offspring of Caucasian converts, and their Christian opponents, have made headlines.

The Pope has called for a Global Crusade by Christians everywhere to defend Christian nations and the Western way of life from radical Islam. The United States is currently at war with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which has allied itself with Egypt, Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan. The new King of Saudi Arabia, Farouk the First, has declared a global Jihad against all Americans. Recently, Muslim terrorists almost completely destroyed the South End of Boston, Massachusetts. America retaliated by completely wiping out the City of Mecca, a holy site in Islam…and one of Saudi Arabia’s most important cities. America and the European Union, along with Australia and New Zealand, are gearing up for global war against Islamic radicals. America has come calling, and Canada must answer. As Prime Minister, I face the decision of a lifetime. Shall I throw my racially diverse, economically prosperous Canada into conflict with the Islamic Union, which includes Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Lebanon, Tunisia, Turkey and Jordan? China and Japan tried to remain neutral but Muslim radicals in China bombed much of Shanghai City, prompting the deployment of the Chinese Army, which publicly executed one hundred and seventeen thousand Chinese Muslims. China has thrown its lost with the West, at last. Japan followed suit. What shall I do?

It’s with a heavy heart that I ally the Confederation of Canada with the United States of America and other Western powers. Lucifer Morningstar shall have his Crusade. And so will the Pope. The Freedom Alliance, as this new amalgam of super powers calls itself, includes America, Canada, China, Brazil, the European Union, South Africa and North Korea. We tell ourselves that we are fighting for freedom and democracy, for women’s rights, for the Western way of life. We are fighting against global Jihadists, Islamic madmen and Islamic madwomen, and those who would replace freedom, democracy and feminism with the terrifying restrictions of Islamic Law. Global war has begun, and Canada must do its part. Will mankind survive this war? Not if the Devil has his way. Global war among God’s sons and daughters is what he wants. And he will finally have what he wants. May God forgive me for what I’ve done.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers