Sonait Meets Jay

Story Info
Two people meet online & connect in person.
2.3k words
4.74
10.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She feels that familiar flutter in her stomach, the tension associated with nervousness and sheer fear. She doesn't know what she is so afraid of because she is completely comfortable around him. They lie in each other's arms watching television and laughing at absurdities with ease. His laugh and quirky sense of humor keep her cheeks flushed and her jaws sore from smiling.

Now as she stands there in front of him her heart beats wildly in her chest. She is naked, and he is eying her naked body with a lustful grin that she has never seen cross his face. She has never been naked in front of him before. Her heart pounds against her bare 36 DD breasts with a ferocity that makes her inch closer and closer to him with each beat. Her skin tingles and tiny beads of sweat dot her milk chocolate body. As she moves closer, her 5'6" frame is directly in front of him.

He is sitting at the foot of the large bed silent and admiring as she moves closer and closer to him. She closes her eyes when she steps directly in front of him. He chuckles at her nervousness and cups her face in his hands. She loves the warmth of his hands across her cheeks, the gentle strength of his fingers as they trace the outline of her jaw. She turns her face and kisses the inside of his hand.

"Open your eyes, sweetie," he whispers. She does and sees that inviting smile of his tantalizing her.

"You look amazing."

She feels the little hairs standing on end on the back of her neck. Every time he compliments her she feels embarrassment wash over her body. Tentatively, she leans over and brushes his lips with her own. How she loves the way his lips feel against hers. The strong, passionate way his tongue explores her parted lips. Waves of heat and desire cascade over her body with each beat of her racing heart. She feels the tension lift from her shoulders, as his kiss grow more intense. Her legs become heavy, and she feels her knees quake. As if psychically linked to her body, he feels her legs tremble and pulls her onto his lap. A low inaudible vibration tickles the back of her throat as she feels her bare breasts press against his bare chest.

She wraps her arms around his neck and steadies herself on his lap. He is much larger than she, a power lifter. She feels the hard muscles of his arms as he grips her waist, and she straddles his legs. She feels the heat from his hands inch down her back until he begins to gently massage her ample bottom, dexterously kneading each cheek in turn. She breaks away from his lips at the sensation of that touch and throws her head back exhaling deeply. He seizes the opportunity. He knows exactly where the weak spot is on her neck. He presses his lips directly over that spot, and she moans loudly and grips the back of his head.

Her body begins to heat up from his touch. She feels her clit spring to life. Her wetness seeps onto his lap. He reaches around her body with his right hand and touches her sensitive vagina. She lets out another moan and pulls his head from her neck. She devours his mouth with wanton hunger. She moans pleasure onto his lips as he traces her slit with his index finger. Her hips begin to move against his hand. She runs her fingers down his chest and grazes his hardening cock through his boxer briefs. She has imagined how his cock would feel in her hands, her mouth, her pussy, ever since they first said hello to each other online.

Jay had initiated the contact. He read a story Sonait wrote on an online erotic story site. She had written the story from personal experience and was anxious when putting it online. Jay had written numerous stories of which Sonait were well-aware. She had read and enjoyed all of them. Just reading words had never turned her on, but it was something about his writing that spoke to the most sensitive part of her anatomy. In fact, it was mimicry of his writing style that pulled the words from her. His stories inspired her story. After over a year and a half on the site, Sonait had received several compliments for her two stories and notes suggesting sequels. Since her stories were from personal experience and her sex life was at a perpetual standstill, no sequels were in the works.

Long after she had placed the story out of her mind, Jay wrote an email to compliment her story, which brightened her day. In a bold move uncommon to her shy exterior, Sonait added him to her instant messenger list. From their first online conversation, she felt an ease with him. They spoke freely and frankly about everything. Because she had shared this sensitive side of inner self with him, Sonait felt comfortable discussing anything with him. No subject was taboo. The hours of her workday flew by when she talked to him online. She found herself smiling blankly at her computer screen, soliciting strange looks from her coworkers. After this first conversation, he gave her his phone number.

Later that night, she turned the sticky note with the number on it over and over in her nervous hands. She had dialed the number at least twenty times without entering the final number. With a sigh, she dialed the number one last time. Hearing his voice for the first time melted her trepidation. They talked for hours until the battery in her cordless phone died. After that, they talked for hours everyday. Whenever their conversation became sexual, her shy nature would take over. Blushing and giggling were normal, and Jay enjoyed hearing her giggle. Then it happened.

Sonait went to visit her brother for the weekend, but of course she had to talk to Jay. Since her brother worked at night, she had his house to herself. Sitting around on the couch flipping through channels, she laughed with Jay at television programs. He began his usual teasing. He told her how he would wrap his lips around her clit. How he would lift her body onto his shoulders, his tongue buried inside her dripping pussy. Her body impaled by his expert tongue. Sonait felt that familiar tingle in her clit at the words. This time she answered the longing in her body by playing with her nipples. As he continued his verbal penetration, she slipped her hand between her legs and touched her wetness. Involuntarily, she moaned into the phone.

That slight moan was enough to encourage Jay. "I would love to taste your sweet pussy," he whispered. "Kissing those beautiful thighs. Licking every drop of your wetness. Oh God, I bet you taste so damn good, mmm. I'd stick my tongue deep inside you, lifting you from the bed, slipping my tongue in and out of that luxurious pussy." Sonait heard these words and slipped a finger inside her pussy before she realized it. She felt her back arch. She was lost in the moment. His sexual words fell upon her impassioned body, awakening a heat in her that had been dormant for months.

"Oh how good it would be to feel your pussy spasm in orgasm, feeling that sweet little clit twitch as I flick it with my tongue." She slipped a second finger into herself, moaning loudly into the phone. She could not stop herself. Her body was aching for this release. Jay continued like a man on a mission. Each moan encouraged him more and more. "Do you know how much I want to be inside you to feel that beautiful pussy squeeze my cock? Oh I want to feel that pussy spasm around my cock as you cum. To see those lovely eyes fall back in pleasure. Cum for me baby." She needed no more encouragement. Those words sent her over the edge. She had lost her phone sex virginity to him. All she could do was giggle.

Now six months later, she was about to experience what was only in her imagination. They spoke almost every day over these months. She had boarded a plane and flew across the country to meet him. Her stomach was in knots as the plane landed at the airport. She had never been more nervous in her life. As she walked down the gate, she noticed this tall, handsome man smiling at her. Before she could catch her breath she ran up to him and leaped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist. He lifted her in the air with ease and twirled her around. Gaining back some sense of propriety, she hopped down and looked around at the people now staring at them. It was as if they had never been apart. They spoke as if they had known each other for years.

She wrapped herself in his arm as they walked to baggage claim. When they reached the car, she could wait no longer. As soon as they opened the car doors, she leaned over and kissed him. She had been dreaming about that kiss for months. It was better than she could have imagined. Emotions surged through her. As their lips and tongues entwined they lost track of time. The curious looks of passersby broke them from their fog. They spent the rest of the day exploring his neighborhood and the city. That night she cooked her famous chicken parmesan for him. Later in the evening, she curled up in his arms, and they laughed at television. She had never felt so comfortable with someone in her entire life.

There was also something else on her mind. Every time his hand slid down her back or brushed against her chest, shock waves of pleasure flitted throughout her body. She excused herself to the bathroom and returned wearing one of his t-shirts. He had told her many times how that turned him on. She reached out and pulled him up from the couch, leading him to the bedroom. Now, as she sits naked in his lap caressing his cock, she can deny her yearning no longer. She slips from his lap and looks up at him with a sly smile. She kisses the outline of his cock through his boxer briefs.

She inhales his masculine scent and frees his hardened cock from his undergarments. Slowly, she strokes the shaft feeling every inch, every vein. She kisses the left side of his thigh while stroking his cock. She then moves over and kisses the right thigh. She then sits up on her knees and rubs the head of his cock against her hardened nipples. He moans. She is enjoying this. He has given her many orgasms on the phone, and she is going to give him as much pleasure as she can.

Sonait sticks out her tongue and licks the underside of his cock. She then outlines the tip of his cock with her tongue, tracing the slit with a back and forth motion. Tiny drops of precum drip from the tip. She sucks them into her mouth with the head of his cock. He moans again and becomes lost in the moment. He touches her jaw and laces his fingers in her hair. Ever so slowly she pushes inch by inch of his cock into her warm mouth. She can feel it growing inside her mouth, spreading her lips. She moans onto it. He has begun to move in and out of her mouth, enjoying the feel of her lips wrapped tightly around his growing cock. She pulls the tip out with a pop and licks every inch of his cock before moving down and sucking his balls into her warm mouth. She strokes his glistening cock as she pulls on the tender flesh underneath. She nibbles at his cock as she strokes it. She can feel his cock twitching in her hand.

She can also feel her own clit twitching in anticipation as well. She reaches down and plays with her clit as she sucks on his balls and gently squeezes his cock in her hand. She moves back up and pushes his entire cock deep into her mouth. He moans loudly at the sensation. She moves up and down on his cock with renewed vigor, fingering herself at the same time. He pulls her from his cock and places her onto his lap again. He traces her slit with his cock. She moans loudly and her body shakes with pleasure. As he pushes inside her, her breath catches in her throat.

With one move she slides down onto his cock. It spreads her tight pussy, and they grab each other. Slowly, she grinds her hips against his body. His arms are wrapped tightly around her waist as she moves. Her tight pussy squeezes his cock with each thrust until neither of them can take it any more. A wave of pure ecstasy floods her body. She feels the bolt of electricity shoot up her spine and down to the tips of her toes. She has never felt pleasure over her entire body like this. Her pussy grasps his cock and spasms uncontrollably. It is too much for him, and he pulls her tightly against his body as he comes deep inside her.

Her entire body is on fire. She feels each stream of cum shoot into her. She holds onto him as tight as she can so that she won't fall over from weakness. They fall back on the bed with him still inside her, both too exhausted to move. She giggles that familiar giggle, and he kisses her forehead. She rests on his chest and contemplates ways she can get a later flight home. A week is not going to be enough time with him.