Sonia the Saviour

Story Info
A smart and broadminded wife helps husband.
5.6k words
3.82
60.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ark315
ark315
14 Followers

My name is James and I work for a multi-national company at Banglore. Am married to a wonderful woman named Sonia. We love each other immensely and Sonia possesses all what a man looks for in a devout wife. She is tall, sexy, beautiful, convent educated, has a good typical south Indian heroine type of figure, she is quite broad minded and at the same time homely with good culinary skills. She takes care of herself in the best possible way. We keep aside a good amount every month for her upkeep like her makeup kits, spa treatments, pedicure and manicure, massage parlour visits etc. When we had married I had told her as a matter of fact, "hereafter she is the most precious possession in my life and I expected her to take care of herself in the best possible way." She dresses in ethnic as well as modern designer clothes, and loves to show off her figure, with my encouragement she also likes to wear revealing dresses whenever we are out of town as we do not have to fear bumming into someone known. Her firm 34D busts are a head turner and so is her wonderful and soft round ass, which swings tantalisingly ever so gently when she walks. Our sex life is very active and she has been on pills as we do not plan to have children till we are financially absolutely secure. She loves all her holes to be rimmed during our fucking sessions, and one peculiarity I saw in her is that whenever she is blowing me she likes to finger her pussy as well as arse at the same time. Her pussy is the most delicious dish I ever tasted in my life and she loves it when I am devouring the nectar from her beautiful pussy, her pussy blossoms like a flower when I am at it.

I have been working in the administrative department for the past three years with the present company. Over the years of hard work I have made a reputation of an efficient employee and am assigned tasks directly by the MD, CEO, VPs and senior managers in the company which are confidential in nature. With whatever little office gossips I have come across, I understand that I am in for a promotion with a good hike in my salary.

With our business spread across the world, we have our clients from countries like the US, European, African and middle Eastern nations visit us quite frequently. Apart from the assigned work most of these honchos are the usual that needs good booze, good hotels and good vehicles and some sensible escorts who can help them complete their assigned tasks conveniently and get back to their country as quickly as possible. However, there are few who are genuinely horny and cannot sleep peacefully without ejaculating couple of times or tasting a women's nectar. Generally information about these types of clients is given to me confidentially in person by the CEO or one of the VP's personally. Over a period of time I have made my own network of contacts that I get in touch with and arrange all they need with their specifications.

However, my life escalated to a new level of gratification after a certain incidence. Lesser did I know that it was going to be a turning point of my life as well as my career. Steve is one of the most important clients from US and is a regular visitor to our office. He is a colourful person with specific demands who cherishes his vices to the hilt. Whenever he is in town he needs a woman in his suite even before he checks into his hotel. His simple way of relaxing after a tiring journey is to get a nice soothing blowjob while he is sipping his welcome drink in the hotel suite. He is very choosy about his woman and loves typical Indian woman who are well endowed. In fact if he likes one, he literally worships and adores her. When it comes to chivalry he is a true gentleman and really takes care of his companion like an expert and pampers them like a true lover. Some of his requirements were conveyed to me by the VP and rest I had accumulated from the lovely women who had serviced him and enjoyed, and these women always gave priority to Steve over any other assignments they ever have.

One evening one of the VP's Gerald summoned me to his office and started with an apology that he had completely forgotten to inform about Steve's arrival next evening. He explained that CEO had told me about it the previous day, however, it had slipped out of his mind. I assured him not to worry about it and that I will do the needful as per his requirements. He was so relieved that he came across the desk and hugged me for my assurance. I immediately arranged for his usual suite at the five star hotel he stays and asked the transport division for his usual Merc and then I gave a call to Reshmi who is a housewife and one of the well experienced and regulars of Steve's. However, she informed that she is outstation with a customer for a week. Next I called Celina who is also one of Steve's favourite. She informed about her periods which had started the same very day. After that I called up couple of other contacts but in vain. Finally I called it a day and got back home leaving the rest of the search for after dinner, after all he was expected only by the 2 pm PANAM flight next day. Immediately after dinner I set about dialling my contacts from my mobile directory. Till 11pm I could not make any headway to my arrangements. My wife asked me about the reason of my worry and I explained it to her.

"Do such assignments also form part of your job" she asked.

"Yes, at times such jobs are also necessary" I replied.

As if doing some loud thinking, she said, "Yeah what can one do when one is in some foreign country and has an urge to make love?"

I was quite relieved for her broadminded thinking rather than looking down upon me for carrying out such assignments.

She further probed, "what kind of women do you supply to your bosses?"

I explained Reshmi and then Celina who is pursuing her PG and few others and whatever little I knew about them. She nodded letting the information sink in.

I further explained that it is not that I need to do such arrangements on a regular basis; it's only once in a while that such requirements crop up, but yes the fact is that they do crop up. As there are few more like Steve.

"So how much do you have to pay for such woman?" She asked quite nonchalantly.

"Anything between 20- 30K for a night and if they needs them for their entire stay i.e. 3-4 days or may be a week then it goes up to 1 lac or more. Apart from that, if they are happy clients like Steve also doles out substantial gifts like jewellery and gadgets whatever the companion fancies." I explained to her.

She once again nodded soaking in the information.

Though it was getting late, all these conversations and her see through negligee had turned me on and we decided to make love, cutting out the preliminaries. We straight away went for the 69 and I dove between her legs positioning my now hard dick in her mouth. Immediately both us removed our mouths from each other's genitals and spoke simultaneously "you are quite wet already"

We burst out laughing at the coincidental remarks.

Sonia's pussy is always very musky and delicious, I kept on licking relentlessly till she arched her back and came in torrents, her clitoris was like a pebble, she too was giving me a deep throat, her expertise, as if there is no tomorrow. Our passionate lovemaking continued till I fucked her pussy as well as her arse after I had come in her mouth. (Just for our reader's information, Sonia is never satisfied till all her three holes are thoroughly fucked and since marrying her I too have got accustomed to the routine of coming at least thrice in one act of lovemaking, once each in her mouth, pussy and arse, hence we generally get into the action only when we have adequate time.)

Next day morning I once again started calling up my contacts, but somehow I was not able to make any headway in arranging our important visitor's needs.

Finally at about 10 am I walked into the Gerald's cabin and informed him about all the arrangements for Steve and my failure to arrange the most important of his requirements.

Gerald immediately flew into a rage and started shouting "you know how difficult it becomes to handle him when he becomes upset and all our work will suffer if he does not cooperate, based on your assurance I confirmed to CEO that everything is in place and that we are looking forward for Steve's visit. With your incompetency you have jeopardised a very important and valuable contract. I was planning to recommend you for a promotion and salary hike and you are spoiling everything with you inefficiency. I don't care whatever you do but I want a girl in his suite before he checks in."

I walked out of his office with a long face and took out my mobile to call another of my contacts, before I could dial my wife's beautiful face appeared on my mobile's screen announcing her call.

"Have you managed the girl?" she asked.

"No, I replied and further mentioned the showdown with Gerald too. I also mentioned that he was considering my promotion and salary hike and expressed the fear that all might come to a nought, because of my stupid overconfidence.

"Don't worry darling, everything will be all right, have faith in the almighty, he will show us a way out of this situation" Sonia assured.

"All our dreams of possessing a flat of our own, the new sedan and what not, all of it will be shelved" I literally cried.

She again consoled me with her sweet words and asked me to try again to resolve the situation and hung up.

It was only when the rest of the employees in the office were streaming out of the office that I realised that its lunch time. In spite of numerous calls to god knows whom all, my problem remained unresolved. It was about 1 15pm and Steve was to land at 2 pm, after checking out from airport and the travel time he should be in his hotel suite between 4 30- 5 pm. I was turning into a nervous wreck.

Once again my mobile rang, I jumped with anticipation expecting it from one of the girls I know, but, though inappropriate, was disheartened to see once again my angels face on my mobile's screen.

"Has anything come up" she asked.

"Negative" I replied.

"Can you come home for a while" she asked once again.

"Are you nuts I am in the middle of crises and you are calling me home for love talks" I fumed.

"Honey I love you and I am more worried about you than yourself, and maybe we might be able to resolve the issue at hand if we can have a chat" she answered in a very matured and confident voice.

Since I stay about 15 minutes from office and was not reaching anywhere with my efforts I decided to head home to listen to whatever she had to say. I took out my old Wagon R and headed home. She was at her charming best when I reached home. She hugged me; it was so relieving to be in her arms.

"Yeah what is it, which you could not discuss on the mobile and whatever it is make it fast as I am not going to give up hopes for the girl for Steve till the last minute."

She held my hand and lead me into bedroom and made me sit on our bed, she too sat down and entwined her long beautiful perfectly manicured fingers into mine and said,

"You need to listen to what I have to say with a very cool head. Honey I love you with all my heart and I can't bear to see you so tense and I think a devout wife has to be along with her husband in all the crises and help him sail through it" Sonia spoke with a reassuring smile.

I was not able to make out where she was heading to.

"Is it alright if I help you this one time with your problem" she continued.

I was completely lost at her suggestion.

"You mean you know somebody who can be with Steve" I asked.

She thought for a minute and said yes.

"Oh darling you are such an angel" I exclaimed and hugged her tight crushing her ample bosom on to my chest.

"Before I tell you the name I want to know a very specific answer i.e. in YES or NO from you. Is that OK with you?""Sonia asked

"Shoot" I shot back.

"If god forbid by chance I get raped by someone someday, will you accept me as your wife thereafter?" She asked all of a sudden.

I was dumb stuck with her question, but regained my composure and asked.

"What kind of silly question is that, where is the doubt, I am never ever going to leave you even if you are paralysed, bedridden or whatever happens to you leave alone rape." I replied with love and pride and again asked her for the contact for Steve.

"Who is it? Please tell me her name and tell her to be at Steve's suite No. 213 at Hotel Taj by 4 pm positively, or do one thing give me her mobile No. and I will tell her myself, I need to brief her about him a bit so that she can be prepared accordingly." I rattled out in exuberance.

I was getting restless for the answers. There was a long pause before she replied.

"If it's all right with you James, it's me whom I had in mind. She replied calmly.

My jaws dropped open and remained so for a while till my mouth became dry; I was intensely looking at her and tried to fathom what she had said. To confirm, I shook my head in disbelief to be sure I was not dreaming.

All the beautiful memories and emotions about my wife and our marriage over the years came rushing into me subconsciously as I literally went into a trance.

"James you are the one and only important person in this world for me and I can do anything for you, since we love each other so deeply there is nothing in this world which can separate us. If you do not have a problem in Steve sleeping with me for a night to save your career, I do not have any problems. I am sure Steve's fucking me one night is never going to reduce our love for each other. Can it?" The questioned trailed in her mouth in a low voice.

I thought for a long time and replied.

"Of course that's never going to happen as I promised you earlier."

"So you see, you are willing to accept me even if I get raped, bedridden or whatever happens to me, then I am sure it's alright for me to sleep with a gentleman with dignity, with your blessings. You see neither am I being forced and nor I am going to be harmed. So what's the big deal as long as we can save the day by using our pussy?" She reasoned out convincingly.

It was 2 pm and I had to take a call soon. Whatever it is the repercussions were well known to both of us. I was in turmoil.

"Are you sure about what you are saying" I asked gently.

"I did lot of thinking after you left for office, and I was convinced that I can't let my husband suffer like this when I can do something about it, and I am very sure about it." She replied with authority.

I pulled her close and hugged her tight once again and for some reason I had a hard on, though constricted I knew she could feel it.

"I think I have got your answer my love" Sonia replied squeezing my hard on.

"What was the suite No. you said? She asked with naughtiness in her eyes.

"Are you sure about this my love? "I asked her once again.

Before she could reply my mobile rang, it was Gerald; he was virtually shouting, "Where the hell are you, what happened to Steve's requirement?

I cleared my throat and paused and replied. "I have managed it, sir"

There was sudden change in his tone; relief was evident in his breathing.

"Thank god James, I knew you would manage." He gushed on the mobile.

Bastard, I thought, he is the same man who was shouting at me a little while ago.

Meanwhile Sonia came behind me and hugged me while I was talking on the mobile; I knew it was for agreeing with her solution for resolving the crises we had at hand.

"Are you going to drop me at Taj or do I have to go myself?" her question startled me into reality.

"You are going to get all the privileges I extend to Reshmi or Celina or the others, when you have gone so far just to help me out of this situation." I told her.

You will get a chauffeur driven car at your beck and call, and Rs 10k in advance to look after yourself before you present yourself to Steve. However you don't have time for all that as he is expected to be in his suite in another hour. Right now I'll drop you to Taj and give you the No. of the driver at your disposal. You are absolutely prim and proper as per his requirements, just touch upon your lipstick and a little touch up of makeup will do for now. Once he leaves for the office after checking into the hotel, you can go down to the hotel parlour and do the rest.

"You were mentioning about some briefing for the girls the other night." She asked.

Oh yes he expects a blow job immediately on checking in while sipping his welcome drink. Secondly you are expected to be in a comfortable dress like a top and skirt without bra and panties and high heels so that he can feel you conveniently to gauge himself of the arrangement. He is very particular about his companion's toes and finger nails. They seem to be OK to me since you take care of them for me as a routine. Leave your hair open. I think that will do for now, rest I will brief after he heads for the office after checking in, just give me a buzz once he leaves.

It was about 2 30pm, that I remembered that Steve does not like hairy pussy and I recollected that I had shaved Sonia's pussy almost three weeks ago. I immediately told her to strip and rush to the bathroom so I can shave her pussy smooth. Sensing the urgency Sonia stripped quickly and was ready for my work; I quickly cleaned up her pussy hair and applied my after shave to make it fresh and enticing. I was sporting a raging hard on, usually whenever I shave her pussy we always have a good fuck session, but today we were tight on time and Sonia was feeling bad that I was being deprived of a good fuck. After her pussy was ready, she immediately got into a nice tight top of a thin fabric and a hot and short red skirt we had picked up from Westside the other day. She did not wear the bra and panties as instructed by me. The top was accentuating her boobs beautifully, freely bouncing nicely with her each step. The red skirt was something which we had bought for her to wear on our outstation trips, however we decided to let her wear her as I was going to drop her at the hotel directly in my car.

We immediately started for the hotel and were there in by 4 pm. On our way I got a call from Gerald asking about the girl and apprised him that she was with me and that I was on my way to drop her at Taj, he informed that Steve's flight was on time and he is on his way to the hotel and should be there by 4 30pm. He once again thanked me for saving the day and to meet me in the office after dropping her at the hotel.

At the hotel I too got down from the car along with Sonia at the portico, walked across the car and hugged Sonia and once again thanked her for bailing me out of the situation, she told me "it's us that she has helped, not just me. I reminded her Room No., told her that the room is booked in the name of Mr Steve and that she should walk into the room directly as my people would have taken the room keys, and kept it open for her to be in the suite before Steve.

(Following is the first hand version from Sonia as she explained the happenings as the rest of the events unfolded.)

Though I had boldly decided to help James, my heartbeat could be heard from a mile as I was walking across the lobby of Taj. My dress was attracting lots of attention from the men in the lobby; some were virtually stripping me with their eyes. I saw one of them unconsciously rub his crotch shamelessly as if he was very confident that I am a whore and he would be able to fuck me soon. Whatever it may be, the way he was turned on, he was sure to dedicate a load of cum somewhere soon in my name.

Soon I reached the suite, opened the door, and walked in. I was taken aback by the ambience and the decor of the room, there was a nice refreshing smell in the air which is generally associated with luxury. My mobile rang. It was James, he confirmed that Steve has reached the hotel lobby and is on his way to his suite. He quickly said "All the best "and hung up.

ark315
ark315
14 Followers
12