Sonja

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like a pleasant bunch," Kraig said.

"Ma's not afraid of anyone, mister," Miller said proudly.

"Wonder what they're doing here?" she asked. "Are they allies of the scavengers or against them?"

"Good question," Kraig replied, looking out the window.

The human trio cautiously followed the two groups to the center of the ruined city. They hid behind the fallen Oakland Tribune building and observed. The mutants entered the 12th Street BART station, not aware of being followed by the white apes. Sonja watched the apes talking amongst themselves, pointing to the station entrance. They didn't go in but threw Molotov cocktails inside the dune buggies and rode off. The buggies exploded, scattering in all directions. The mutants came back out, looking for whoever was responsible. The man with the gas mask, who Sonja assumed was the leader, shouted orders to the others. They ran down the street with their weapons.

"Another war," Sonja whispered, shaking her head disapprovingly. "Can't we learn from our mistakes? Let's circle back to the university station."

On the way there, they saw some mutants checking inside a McDonald's. They ran and hid behind a derelict bus. Sonja carefully peeked and signaled to the others that it was safe to go. They kept running and hiding behind vehicles until they didn't see any mutants. They stopped inside a Safeway, grabbing some canned goods, before heading out on the deserted streets again. They hid behind a van as some more mutants ran by. A dune buggy zoomed by, not seeing them.

The trio finally reached University station, descending the stairs. They ran down to the platform level. Sonja's large, tanned breasts bounced up and down like a pair of yo-yos. They kept bouncing as she ran down the length of the platform and climbed down the ladder to the tracks. Kraig tried not to look but couldn't help it. His dick flopped around, too.

Moments later, Kraig found the secret panel in the tunnel. There was a computerized keypad on it. After wiping the dust and grime off of it, he consulted a journal. He punched in something on the keypad and it slowly beeped to life. He checked the journal once more before entering some more information. More beeps. Kraig kept typing. More beeps. A couple of minutes passed before the panel slowly slid open. A wide grin was on his face.

"Yes!" he said.

They stepped into a small chamber filled with computers and other scientific equipment. Centuries old and covered with dust but modern compared to their world's primitive standards. Kraig wiped cobwebs off a computer keyboard and sat down.

"Shoot, no electricity!" he said, thinking for a moment. "But maybe we can rig up a power source with those batteries you got."

"How are we going to do that?" she asked.

"Well, I'm gonna need some more things first. I saw a few stores in the city that might have the necessities."

"Okay."

Kraig searched around the room, pointing his flashlight at stacks of computer discs inside a glass case. He broke the glass and retrieved them, looking at the titles. Eventually, he found his grandfather's discs. Clutching them protectively, he stared at them. "This is it!" he said excitedly. "This is my grandfather's work!"

"Let's go get those tools now," Sonja replied.

They braved mutant patrols as they returned to the surface. They were almost spotted once as they were running out of a hardware store. And on another occasion, they were inside a computer shop while the white haired apes looted and ransacked it. And, boy, did it get loud! Luckily, they were able to return to the underground chamber where Kraig worked on the power supply. It took him a while but he was finally able to get the computer started.

He inserted his grandfather's discs into the computer and they watched some informational programs on them. Kraig nodded. "This is it."

Just as he said that the panel door exploded open. Standing outside were a group of scavengers. The one wearing the gas mask stood behind a bazooka, grinning devilishly.

With one nod, his men went inside and captured the human trio.

THE END

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 10 years ago
Disappointing

Even with the few mistakes you had a good story going. But the sudden ending after such a build up is unsatisfying, for you've brought the reader along and then cut them loose with no respect for their interest or time. And it was ultimately a betrayal of how the characters were written to that point. For paragraphs, Sonja was a hard fighter and a strong woman. Then three lines and "they were captured"? No fight, no resistance? That's it? Kraig didn't do much, but what you did to Sonja was a disservice to the character and to the reader for enticing them along for the cheap shot ending. It's like you got bored with your own story and couldn't figure out how to end it.

For the writing, I'd give you 4 stars. But for resolution? I would give that a 0, and the average thus being 2. For whatever reason, there are NO ratings on this page, so no score at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Come on I want a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great

fuck that better not be the end you cant end a story like that you cunt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WTF!?!?

THE END!!! That's it??? No "To Be Continued", or anything else????? Loved the story, but you need to end it another way. What if they were victorious?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
Genie Chronicles Ch. 00: Prologue Jack solves a puzzle box & is rewarded.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Sentimental Succubus A succubus falls in love with a virginal human shut-in.in NonHuman
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
More Stories