Sonnet Seduction

Story Info
Makes a woman want to make love to him using words only.
2.8k words
4
6.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me can I slide in here?" I said to no one in particular among the throng of people mingling in one of the less dense areas of the overcrowded bar. I said it so as to try and not piss off that one person who may have managed to get enough drinks to get drunk. Me, I couldn't get my first beer, but I did find that one drunk.

"Hey asshole you trying to get in between me and my girl?"

"Hun?" I turned around and looked in the direction of the voice then up. Then up so more. The guy looked to be seven feet tall and almost as wide across his shoulders. "Ah, no I just want to get a beer and this was the only opening."

"Are you a wimp? If you want the girl just say so and then I punch you and it'll be finished."

"No really, all I want is a beer. But doesn't she, I mean your girlfriend get a say in it?"

"Yeah," an Amazonian tall woman next to him says, "don't I get a say in if I want this wimp to be my boyfriend or not."

I turned and faced the female voice. I assumed she was almost as tall as he was because I didn't raise my eyes to look into hers I was too fascinated by what was right at my level, two very large round and mostly uncovered mounds. "Ah thank you for the help," I said to them, "but I'm pretty sure I am going to get punched regardless and calling me a wimp doesn't really endear you to me."

"Hun? Ah, sure, whatever I agree with what the little guy said, Jack." She continued to talk to her boyfriend Jack. I didn't need to see her hair color to know she was blond. With my life no longer under the threat of immediate death I turned my back to them trying to flag down the bartender. I couldn't get the bartenders attention and my mouth was getting dryer and dryer with all the testosterone and talk of punches floating around. But I didn't get a chance, a brick of a hand was dropped on my shoulder and I was turned around.

"Hey fuck, don't turn your back on me. I'm talking to you."

"OK, I thought she was talking to you last, but OK."

"Is that all you can say is OK?" My back was against the bar and he was looking straight down at me. I was tempted to say no, but I was pretty sure my sarcasm would be lost on him so I just smiled. "Didn't you hear her? She made a deal with us. If you can make her want to go home and fuck you just by talking she is yours."

"Well thank you." And this time I did look her up and down, mainly up because she was very tall and as I said before, big breasted. She had long blond hair braided in two separate pony tails that fell to her amazingly narrow waist. The hair style reminded me of a German Dominatrix I had seen in a porn movie my best friend had sent me a few weeks back. But instead of a hard wicked domineering smile hers was cute and friendly. She had Icelandic dark blue eyes that I could tell were normally brighter and more focused than right now. And, as you can imagine, she had very long and shapely legs. I paused in my physical review to continue the conversation, "But what makes you think I was looking for a girl friend? Maybe I have one already who wouldn't necessarily want me bringing another one home?"

"Hey asshole are you gay or something? Why wouldn't you want to fuck Wanda?"

"Hey watch it," Wanda and I said at the same time. He was making me want to take his girlfriend just so she could see that not all guys are assholes like him. I further noticed, he was beginning to piss her off, so I might not have to do much at all and she would leave with me. The fact that I was even considering that there was a possibility that this beautiful Amazonian Frauline might go with me was mind boggling. I was as surprised at my realization as I was that she was thinking the same thing because the nipples on her massive melons were beginning to crinkle as they became hard with anticipation.

Only a lawyer would declare her legally dressed. Her large and now hard nipples were pushing aside the suspenders, if you want to call them that, of the bizarre black leather outfit she was wearing. The shorts were very short and so tight in the crotch that her pussy lips, large and as impressive as her tits, peaked out. The hem of the shorts crossed her thighs diagonally flaring on the sides accenting her round and shapely hips. She might as well been naked for what it didn't show. Then starting on either side of her Ruby pierced belly button were the two three inch wide leather straps/suspenders running up past her firm abdomen to now no longer covered nipples. Maybe I could wait a bit for that beer. She either used a tanning salon or had some real happy neighbors because with that much skin showing I should have been able to see some tan lines and I couldn't. Her skin was pastel brown the color of the top of the swirls on a Meringue covered pie that when you get your fingers through the sweet whiteness there is something creamy, sweet and sticky deep inside it.

"I'm sorry I called you a wimp," she said looking down at me from between her voluptuous tits, "you look like a nice guy. Something as you can see, I haven't known in a while."

In my head I took back the statement that she was blond. I was impressed. She did know how to speak well and stand up for herself. "Why thank you madam." I thought about taking her hand and kissing it but jerkface Jack might get pissed, so I did the best I could to bow in the few feet of area that was currently allotted me.

The large ham sized hand pushed me back into the bar, "You don't got her yet fucker. Come up with some purrty words and then if she likes 'm she's yours for the night."

She backhanded his shoulder, something I knew I could never get away with. "Jack stop being such as asshole. And it is up to me if I go or not. Not you, and maybe I won't come back."

I stood up as tall as I could and still had to lean back to look him in the eye. "Kind sir, when she leaves here with me tonight you will never get her back."

"See." She said backhanding him again, but it was no more than a fly kicking a rhinoceros. The fly may think they are making an impression but the rhino doesn't even know something is going on.

Some of his friends, big friends, had begun to gather around and I saw some uncertainty creep into him, "So fuckhead, start with the fancy talking."

"Can I get a beer first?" I was encouraged by the glint of fear in his eyes and I figured I should try to get something out of this. I had no illusions that the girl would really come with me. I would recite something and she would smile, he would smile and I would duck his punch before running really fast out the door, if I was lucky. If not, I would at least get the beer because I know I wouldn't get reimbursed for the doctor bills.

"Sure," he felt in charge again, "hey Bill a beer for my little friend here." The bartender who I couldn't even get to acknowledge my existence handed me a beer in a millisecond. "OK, come on smart boy, speak. Bark bark." He laughed thinking he was being witty. Several of his large friends had the same sick sense of humor, they laughed with him. Most of the bar was now gathering around to see the fun.

"Let me drink a little to loosen the tongue sort to speak." I took two large swigs hoping for some liquid courage.

"Here this might help." She gave me a kiss on the forehead before shoving my face into her tits. I went all the way in-between them, they were longer than my head was wide. She smelled of decent perfume with a little musky sweat tossed in, tasted salty and her tits were nice and soft. Being buried in her tits as she squeezed my ass made my dick began to throb. This gave me an idea. She stepped back as I cleared my throat, took another gulp of beer and stepped into the breach.

Bountiful moon wrapped in gossamer so light

soothes my aching and desperate heart

for tis with dread o my sweet that I must depart

from thee this delightful slumbering night.

Translucent moons brimming with opalescence

thy breasts doth not conceal your desires

to seize my enduring love thy body requires

as thy unfettered orbs seduce in utter magnificence

Smoldering and throbbing I shall to thee

come womanhood full and flowers thy only apparel

succumbing to our true essence be our only peril

when our soaring loving souls are set free.

Ere I finishing this ode to thy voluptuous tits

o thy most unforgettable and glorious Eve

for grieve I will if I leave without thee

to never know thy wondrous naughty bits.

I turned quickly to the bar and chugged the remains of my beer and waited, for what I wasn't sure. I didn't want to turn around and get a punch in the face. But then if I did maybe I would get a kiss, a laugh or two as hoped for when the last verse came to me, but what I didn't expect was the roaring applause. Along with the hoots and laughter it was very surprising. Only later did it occur to me that maybe I should have written it down. My biggest concern, right then, as I turned and took a bow in the area they had opened up for me when I started reciting was how did Jack take it? More importantly how did she take it? The guys roared with laughter at the last verse but I was hopeful the first few lines about our hearts and desires had worked on her.

Jack, unsure, a feeling he wasn't use to, looked around. He knew he had fucked up, but Wanda knew what to do and did it. She pulled me too her and began rubbing her magnificent and now unfettered mammaries all over my face, before kissing me hard, tongue to tongue. I could feel her warm and wet pussy lips on my belly making my cock throb and smolder. That is when Jack fucked up again. He grabbed her by the shoulder pulling her away. "Hey what are you doing, you're mine."

She slapped him across the face. "I don't belong to anyone. You never understood that."

He was stunned no one had dared to do that to him, ever. He put his hand to his face it felt hot and it hurt. A red hand print began to appear. The bar was silent. She turned back to me thinking Jack wouldn't do anything to her. We will never know if that was true or not. I saw Jack reached out toward her and seeing the humiliation in his eyes, the lust for revenge I did the only thing I could to defend her. I punched him hard in the nuts. Seeing that Jack had intended to retaliate pissed her off. She turned to face him as he bent over from my low blow and gave him an upper cut with all her weight behind it. "How dare you try to hurt a poor innocent girl." His friends not wanting to be seen as taking sides faded back into the crowd. Unconscious from her blow he collapses on the floor.

She surveys the retreating crowd and sees someone she trusts."Pete?"

"Ah yeah Wanda."

She motions for him to stand next to Jack. "Watch him and if he comes too in the next few minutes punch him again, or if you are to much a wimp for that just let me know and I'll do it." She turned back to me as I was adjusting my pants to make more room for my now very hard cock, it was beginning to hurt. "My my, is that a rocket in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

"Glad to see you my glorious almost naked Eve."

"Shit howdy do I like the way you talk. You need some special reward for that poem you said, and I know just what it'll be."

I was startled at how easy she picked me up sitting me on the bar, making a mental note not to upset her, ever. I looked around her beautifully swaying tits at Jack still out cold. Hearing the zipper of my pants brought me back to what was happening in front of me.

"Oh this is nice." She had my large cock in her hand, it's head peaking out the top. "Oh yea, this is nice." She leaned toward me as if to whisper but she was drunk and it did not come out softly, "You know Jack over there, his cock is half the size of yours." With that TMI on poor inadequate out cold Jack the bar relaxed with everyone going back to what they were doing ignoring Wanda and me.

I leaned back supporting myself with my arms as Wanda suckled and delighted my cock with her tongue. Her mouth was as warm and wet as any pussy I had ever fucked. When she took a breath she sucked harder on my cock and the cool air flowing across the head made me shiver with anticipation or was it those massive tits sliding up my legs tickling my balls. Or it could have been her wrapping her large tongue around my cock and pulling. Regardless and because of it all it hurt so good. It left me seeing stars and gasping for more. I couldn't help it I grabbed her head and began pounding my cock as deep as I could into her large warm and welcoming mouth. My balls pounding against her chin as my cock banged her tonsils harder than the tongue of the bells in France on Bastille Day. She loved it sucking me harder her tits bouncing between my thighs and her face. The whole bar knew when I came shouting "Fuck Me Wanda." And Wanda was a good girl, she swallowed. She did more than swallow, she sucked harder pulling me with her tongue when I slowed down she didn't. She kept stroking, milking my cock dry.

As she finished me, I could tell she was just getting started, hornier than ever. While I had been fucking her face she had been using my legs to massage her minimally covered pussy. I could feel her pussy juice soaking into jeans warm on my legs. She squeezed my legs into her pussy but before she could actively start humping me she was interrupted by Pete, "Ah Wanda."

"What?" She was twisting my leg between hers. She wanted some cock bad and Pete was stopping her. The bar held their breath. When she turned sighed and looked at Pete their relief was audibly. Everyone's but mine, she was holding me upright on the bar by my cock absentmindedly stroking it. Not a bad thing just not a position I wanted to be in, in case she got mad and decided to make a fist.

"Ya, I see him."

Past her arm I could see Jack moaning and moving on the floor. She turned back sliding her arms under me picking me up and cradling me like a baby before walking over to Jack. She took a step with her sharply pointed stilettoed shoe toward his crotch. He instinctively rolled into the fetus positions. She looked down at him whimpering before deciding to kick with the side of her shoe a much less venerable area, his head.

Her tits bouncing so tantalizing in front of me as she carried me out of the bar I couldn't help it, I just had to suck and fondling them.

"Oh that feels so good." She reached between my legs foundling my semi-hard cock. "Let's get the fuck out of here so I can rip your clothes off and use you as a dildo."

Not once did it occur to me that I might be in over my head.