Son's Christmas List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seethru57
Seethru57
625 Followers

Knocking on the door, she said, "C'mon son. Shower and throw on a robe, I have your presents for you."

"Coming, mom."

As she walked away and headed down to make some coffee, she giggled at the reply from her son. Yep, he would be cumming soon and often.

She met her husband in the kitchen, as he was pulling some muffins out of the oven. She quickly brewed the coffee, as they quietly headed to the living room. Their son awaited them sitting on the sofa next to the live Christmas tree. It was a beautiful setting to Marie, the bright lights on the tree twinkling as she would soon be on her knees sucking her son's cock in front of it. She smiled at the thought of how sexy the video will look, and she would soon feel like a whore for her favorite two guys.

Soon, they were chatting and offering best holiday wishes, while having their breakfast. It gave Marie time to relax a bit, while John wished it would happen already. Finally, it was time to open the presents.

Brian said, "Here dad, I got this for you for Christmas. And mom, this package is for you. You both are the best parents any son can ask for."

John opened his present first, and saw it was a digital camera. As he looked at it, his only thoughts was of the porn pictures he could take of his wife. At 42, she was still very sexy and beautiful, and the best damn cocksucker a man could ask for.

He told his son, "Thanks, Brian. This will definitely come in handy."

Then it was Marie opening hers, and her son had gotten her intimate lingerie and a new robe. She was amazed and figured her husband must have gave their son her sizes. They were very skimpy outfits, and only could imagine that they would want to see her wearing them. And as she looked at each item, after today, it wouldn't matter, because her son would have seen her naked anyways.

"Thank you, son. These are very sexy."

Brian replied, "I have the sexiest mom around. Dad helped me pick them out for you."

She said, "I thought so. Now go open your presents. I hope I got you everything on your list, Brian."

Both parents watched their son ripping open the presents. When he got to the video game that was hard to find, Brian thanked his mom profusely.

His mother answered, "You can't imagine what I had to go through to get you that game. It was the last one, and I had to bribe the clerk!'

Both father and son looked at her in wonder. But she brushed them off by urging her son to finish opening his gifts. When he was finished, he was smiling, but still didn't seem happy."

His dad asked him, "So son, did you get everything on your list? Did mom give you everything?"

Both mother and son were blushing, before Brian mumbled, "Yeah dad, I got everything that I expected. You were both good to me this year."

Then Marie couldn't stand the tension as she spoke up and said, "Are you sure you got everything on your list, son? I seem to remember there was one more thing."

"Yeah son, what else did you ask for?, " his father asked him slyly.

There were a few moments of silence, then he whispered, I...ummm..asked for a blowjob. I'm sorry mother, I guess it wasn't nice of me to ask for that. It's just that you are so sexy, and dad must be a lucky guy to have you. Forget that I wrote that on the list, please?"

John reached for the camcorder, as his mother stood up and walked over in front of the tree. Father started videoing as their son looked at them strangely.

"Brian, you wanted a blowjob, if I remember correctly. Come over here, and open your present before I give you your last wish," his mother told him.

"Mom? You are going to give me a blowjob?"

His father urged, "C'mon son, Santa always delivers. Now I talked to your mom, and we both agreed that there would be nothing wrong with this. But this is to be kept between just us, as others might not understand this arrangement. And I am going to video this momentous occasion, so we all can have memories of our son's first blowjob from his mother. I can't think of anything sexier."

Brian got up, and as his mother stood with her arms out, he nervously reached for the sash on her robe. She just nodded as he untied the knot, and quickly the material parted and her sexy body was displayed, adorned with the bows and ribbons.

"Damn mom! Your tits are beautiful. And you shave your pussy too," her son told her after pulling off the bows and ribbon.

His dad said, "Turn around for him, Marie. Show him that fuckable ass of yours. Son, go ahead and touch her.'

Marie did as her husband wished, turning slowly, then bending over showing Brian a glimpse of her pussy from behind. She felt him reach out and caress her ass, making her moan. Secretly, she had always desired this from her son, but until John suggested this, she never thought it would ever actually happen. But she was nervous, and decided that she needed to suck his cock now, to take the edge off of him so she could fuck him longer, shortly.

As she got onto her knees before her son, looking up she told him, "Brian, I want to suck your cock so bad. I want you to enjoy this first blowjob from me."

She reached up, and parted his robe, and his wonderful cock appeared. It was quite stiff and looked so beautiful, as well as he was well-endowed. Knowing both father and son had plenty to fill her, she would be happy for a very long time now. But, her mouth watered at the thought of tasting her son's cock and sperm for the first time.

Taking his cock in her hand, she leaned forward to kiss it on the head. A sigh escaped the mouth of both father and son. As she heard the whirl of the camcorder behind her, she began to lick and nibble the purplish cockhead. Brian stood there very tense.

"She's damn good, son. You will find out there is not a better cocksucker that you will ever meet than your mom. I'm so fuckin' hard just watching the two of you. Suck his cock, Marie," he urged.

Brian couldn't believe the pleasure that his mother was giving him as she was now running her lips and tongue along the long shaft, getting ever nearer to his sperm-laden balls. He had asked for this on his Christmas wish list to just shock his mother, never expecting it to ever happen. And to have his father agree to this, made him hope to have this wonderful woman doing this to him often.

Marie loved the taste of his cock. He had obviously showered before coming down this morning, and he smelled of lust and cologne. His cock oozed precum against her face as her lips and tongue teased his swollen balls. She wanted to tease him until he couldn't take it anymore and would shove that beauty down her throat. She had always loved when a man took control, and she basically would get face-fucked. Actually, she loved to be handled roughly during any type of sex. But her knowing husband spoke up, and her desire would come true quickly.

John quipped, "Son, stick your dick in her mouth. Grab hold of her head, and give it to her good. Your mom loves to be forced to suck cock.

Brian couldn't believe what his father just told him. He had never had a blowjob before, but often viewed movies and pictures on the internet where a woman was forced to please a man. Obviously, he guessed it must run in the family, like father, like son.

Marie was ready, and pulled off. She reached up and pulled her son's hands to her big breasts, urging him to tease them. Then she opened her mouth, giving him the signal that it was okay to shove that beauty into her mouth.

Brian didn't know what he wanted more, to feel those tits, or to hold her head. So he compromised, and putting his left hand behind his sexy mom's head, he pulled her to his cock. His right hand tweaked a nipple, causing his mother to moan as his cock entered her lips. He was so horny, he didn't know how long he'd actually last. So, urgency was of the utmost importance as he fed her his straining manhood.

"Man, that looks so hot. Go ahead son, fuck her mouth. And be sure to give her a big load, she loves eating cum," John said from behind the camera.

Brian forced his hardon deeper into his mom's mouth, now hitting her tonsils and the entrance to her throat. She looked up at his face, smiling a she urged him to go deeper. She wrapped her arms around his legs, pulling him tighter to her. As John watched his son's cock making an impression in his wifes throat, yet another inch slipped deeper.

"Wow mom, I can't believe you are sucking my cock. Take it all mother. Suck it all!"

With one last push, his balls slapped his mother's chin, and she had taken every inch of his large cock. She continued to look up at him, and she seemed to have no trouble handling the amount of cock forcing it's way down her throat. Then she looked up at him pleading to begin to use her mouth like a pussy. Brian saw the lust in her eyes and began to slide his dick in and out now. His mother took deep breaths every time he pulled out to the cockhead, before he plunged fully back down her throat. They soon had a perfect rhythm going as John now had his cock out, stroking it as he continued to video this erotic sight.

Brian loved the tightness of his mother's mouth, and he needed to cum badly. The excitement of his first blowjob was just too much to handle.

Marie could feel the cock in her mouth enlarging even more, and she prepared herself for the cumload her son would give her. For days she had waited for this moment, and now it was finally happening. With one final push, the first jet of sperm shot forth from her son's wonderful cock, and she gulped it down before it was followed by another and another.

"Shucks, mom. You are like a damn vacuum cleaner! I never felt anything this good in my life!"

She had now just the head of his dick in her moth, tasting the delicious offering from her son. As she milked her son of every drop, she couldn't wait to feel more of his cum in her pussy. Finally, her son spent, she reluctantly let his deflating manhood drop from her mouth. She looked over at the camera and licked the last few drops from her lips, before her husband put the camera down.

Now John moved over to her as Brian sat back on the couch. Marie quickly took her husband's cock into her mouth, and he too began to feed her every inch. Their son watched this erotic scene, as he slowly stroked his cock, bringing it back to full erection.

After watching his mother sucking dad for a while, he got behind his mother, and got on his knees. He had licked a girl's pussy before, but now, this was his own mother. He wanted to show her how much he enjoyed what she did for him, and wanted to return the favor.

Marie was getting a thorough face-fucking from John when she was surprised to feel a tongue licking her pussylips from behind. She moaned around the cock down her throat as she wiggled her ass with each lashing from Brian's tongue. She was surprised to know that her son must have eaten pussy before, as he seemed to know his way around her clit and cunt. After a while, John pulled out of her mouth, and she figured it was time for the main event.

"Okay guys, time to fuck your mother. John, get down here, I want to sit on your cock. Son, you get to fuck my ass for the first time. I expect both of you to screw me good, and fill me with your hot cum. I need it real bad," she urged them both.

John was grinning from ear to ear, as he laid on his back. His wife quickly climbed aboard, and she guided his magnificent cock deep into her cunt. Then Marie bent over, her asshole available for her son to fuck.

She looked back at her happy son and told him, "Use some oil that I have by the tree. Grease up your cock and my ass, and stick it in. Hurry!"

Brian watched the beautiful scene of his dad's cock sliding in and out of his mom's glistening pussy. He quickly oiled up his mom's anus, and then stroked some on his cock. He was ready, and admired his mom's sexy asshole as he got on his knees behind her. Then, he pushed his stiff dick through the sphincter of her ass, which in turn made his mom fuck his dad's cock harder.

Marie loved the feel of that big cock stretching her ass. She had been fucked anally by her husband from time to time, and enjoyed the feel of a cock filling her asshole. But, this was the first time she ever did two cocks at once, and she relished the fact it was the two men she loved the most. She soon could feel their powerful thrusts as each screwed her thoroughly.

John was the first to cum, and his cock spewed copious amounts of his sperm inside of her . She came with him, as she continued to push back and forth on Brian's pistoning rod. He obviously was able to last longer, as he kept up the constant pounding of her now sore ass. But it was a wonderful pain, and she hoped to feel his sperm filling her bowels soon.

While her husband sucked her nipples, Brian finally moaned out, "I'm cumming mom! Your asshole is pulling on my cock and I can't hold back any longer. Oh man!"

Then her ass was filled by spurts of warm cum. Shot after shot entered her bowels, as she enjoyed yet another intense orgasm. She had never felt anything quite as good as this before, and soon both her pussy and ass were leaking sperm as both men pulled out. Worn out, all three laid on the floor caressing and kissing each other.

John asked, "So son, did you enjoy your Christmas gift?"

"I sure did, dad. I don't know what to ask for on next year's list."

Finally Marie caught her breath and replied with a wink, "Son, you'll have everything you could wish for long before then. Maybe next year, you will have a girlfriend and think of the wishes that could be fulfilled between all of us then."

"You got that right," both son and dad said in unison. But for now after a brief rest, Brian needed to experience his mom's pussy. And maybe another blowjob. And, and....

Seethru57
Seethru57
625 Followers
12