Son's Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went upstairs, Dec junior was settled, and so we were ok.

We started making love, our clothes disappeared, I sucked him off and swallowed his love juice, oh how I adore that.

It was then as I was becoming more and more aroused that he told me he was going to tie me to the bed, yes, yes yes, I brayed happily.

So there I was, spread eagled on the bed, arms out sideways to my body, legs at 45 degrees, tied hand and foot, him driving me nuts like only he can, (well that's what I thought at that time).

The front door bell rang, 'Ah' he said, 'there it is,'

'There what is?' I asked.

'Yours and my present' was his answer. I was a bit puzzled now.

He got the blindfold we sometimes used, and put it on me.

'I'll be back in a minute' he said, and disappeared, I heard voices coming up the stairs, but couldn't make out anything.

I heard him come back into the room, and said 'Dec?'

'Yes baby Im here.'

I felt him get onto the bed, he kissed me so tenderly, it was so lovely,

'I love you' I said.

'I love you too my sweet darling wife' he responded.

That's when he took off my blindfold; I gazed up into his smiling loving eyes, then I saw something in my peripheral vision, I turned my head and nearly died with shock, fear, and embarrassment, there at the foot of the bed was a woman, I just gaped at her, then him, then back at her again.

'Dec' I asked, 'what's going on?'

'Don't be scared darling its ok' he murmured.

I looked at this strange woman properly, she looked Asian, Philippine, or somewhere from that area, very small, about 5ft, maybe less, but exquisitely beautiful, with long shiny black hair, right down her back to her bottom.

It was then that she spoke in a really soft sweet accented voice; she looked at Dec, then to me, and without taking her eyes off me.

She said, 'Oh Dec, your wife is so very beautiful, is she really for me? Can I really have her?'

Dec, looking at me, said 'Yes Mai Lee, she is all yours.'

'Dec' I demanded. 'Just what is going on here?'

'Be calm darling all will reveal it's self ok?'

'Be calm' I shouted. 'Be calm!'

'Yes, just be still'.

'Well I don't seem to have much choice do I, being tied to this damn bed!' I yelled.

'No you don't do you' he laughed, 'that's why you are tied there.'

Then he said in that stern voice that I know so well, 'so don't wake the baby, or there will be some bother for you later ok?'

I knew to be less vociferous in my protests, or else.

Then Mai Lee moved to the bedside, looking at me intently, she smiled the most beautiful smile I had ever seen from a woman, she sat on the edge of the bed, and then slowly reached out both of her hands, I tried to flinch away, but I wasn't going anywhere was I?

She gently but firmly took hold of both of my extremely sensitive nipples, I squealed, 'please don't, Dec please stop her.'

'Be patient darling,' he said, 'it will be okay in a minute.'

She didn't stop, she tweaked, twiddled and twisted them, which I couldn't help but respond to, I had never had my nipples touched by another woman, the sensation was becoming immediately over powering.

I heard someone say, 'Oh God' my eyes popped open, I never even knew they were closed, I looked around and realised it was me that was moaning, 'Oh God!'

I saw Dec leaving the room, 'please Dec, don't leave me' I begged.

'Its ok honey, I won't be far away, you just enjoy' he said as he closed the door behind him.

Mai Lee was now making me squirm at her touch, I couldn't help it, my nipples were doing what the bloody traitorous things always do when they are treated this way, she leaned over and sucked one into her mouth.

I nearly died with ecstasy, she was world class in the use of her soft lips and teeth on them, at the same time her hand slid down my body, I could feel her fingers trailing slowly, circling maddeningly lower to my twitching pussy.

She stopped, 'please' I whispered, I wanted to cum.

'Please what' she smiled.

'Don't stop now,' I was almost begging.

'Don't you worry my beautiful sexy woman, I am going to "please" you, the way only another woman can.' She said.

Rising, she slowly undressed; I just wanted her to do it as fast as she could.

She was teasing me, the way Dec teases me.

Dec? I thought, here we go; I could never out guess him could I?

I knew I would never be able to outwit him, that's why I was his, why I belonged to him, the prisoner of his dominant love for me.

Mai Lee got onto the bed, 'now,' she said as she fiddled with my open clit.

'Now I want you to always refer to me as, Mistress okay?'

'I will do no such thing' I said, 'who do you, think you, are?'

'No?' She enquired. 'No' I said, 'never.'

'Hmmmmmm' she pondered.

Fiddling with my clit now, 'We shall see about that' she said.

Using her sharp nails she gripped my clit, and one of my nipples, she looked at me and raised an eyebrow, 'I will have to teach you then won't I?'

I was in heaven and hell all at the same time.

Then she got between my knees, bent her lovely head and sucked my clit into her mouth, I nearly exploded, she ravaged it, I was just about to come, when she stopped.

'No' I wailed, 'don't stop please.'

'Why not?' She enquired. 'I have to show you the way, I have to answer to Dec, you will to answer to me, and both of us answer to him!'

'Answer to Dec?' I don't understand.' I said.

'You will Celia,' she said, 'you will.'

She bent her lovely head again and went back to work on me, stop, start, stop, start, within a few minutes I was beseeching her to let me cum, she was driving me insane.

'And what are you going to call me Celia?' She asked, looking me square in the eye.

I had no option but to give in, 'Mistress, I will call you Mistress, please Mistress, please let me cum, please my Mistress.' I was begging her now, the way I beg Dec.

'That's my girl,' she said, 'Dec told me you always learn eventually' she whispered.

She continued her torture of me for what seemed like forever, she moved up my aching body, my nipples raging like a volcano, kissed me passionately, dropped her hand and fingers back into my pussy and clit, and had me cumming like a tornado.

I was screaming into her mouth as I did.

Orgasm with Dec was wholly different to this; this wasn't more passionate or better, just so wonderfully different!

Resting at my side, still stroking me, kissing me, we slid into blissful peace.

As I got my strength back and Mai Lee recovered, she climbed over my face and sat her wet pussy over my mouth and nose, I had never even smelled another woman's pussy, let alone have one clamped down on me.

But I instinctively knew what was wanted of me, and I did my level best to oblige, I must have done something right, because after a while, as she was twisting my nipples behind her back, she suddenly hunched forward, grabbed my head and pulled me right into her hot throbbing wet pussy, and gently, quietly screamed down at me as she came like a monsoon rain, she filled my mouth with it.

I swallowed and swallowed as it washed out of her, I was deliriously happy for her, and for me.

Mai Lee lowered herself off me and lay at my side, it was then I capitulated completely, I whispered, 'Mistress, please say I pleased you, please Mistress.'

Again here I was begging someone much younger than I, to tell me I was pleasing them.

She looked at me for a long moment and my heart pulsed with dread, I thought she was going to tell me I hadn't done anything for her. But then her words filled me with the utmost pleasure.

'You were wonderful my darling' she gasped.

Dec came in a few minutes later, looked at me, and then stunned me by asking. 'Who is this woman Celia?'

Confusion spread through me like fire. What was I supposed to say, Mai Lee, or Mistress?

I took a big chance; I lowered my eyes and looked away from them both.

'She is my Mistress, Master.' I offered.

Dec jumped on the bed, and kissed me so hard I thought I would die right there.

'I love you, I love you, I love you my wonderful beautiful wife' he chanted.

Mai Lee got dressed, gave both my nipples a squeeze, and sadly made her farewells; kissed me lovingly and left, promising me she would return.

Dec untied me, and we talked about what had just happened, I did tell him I wasn't very happy being made to submit to Mai Lee like that, but she had made me have a fantastic orgasm, then made me pleasure her, which I had enjoyed enormously even though I had never been in any sort of relationship with another woman, and that I had ended up loving her, and being made to submit to her.

He told me that he knew me so well now, that he wasn't concerned in the least about any sort of negative reaction from me.

As we were chatting in bed later, he mentioned that we really could do with a Nanny for Dec junior, and our new forth coming baby, even though I wasn't pregnant then, 'because I'm going to put another one in there soon,' he said, pointing at my tummy and laughing.

What I didn't know was Dec had already organised everything already with Mai Lee, all he had to do was just make me think it was all my idea.

'What do I think' he asked me, 'this is a big house, and garden, I will be getting a job at the end of the year, we can function as a normal family,' he laughed.

'How old is Mai Lee?' I ventured.

'23,' he replied

'Hmmmmmm' I mused, 'she would make a good one, does she have any sort of qualifications?'

'As it happens, that's what her job is' he said.

'Wow' I breathed, 'what about it? Would she want a job with us?'

'Im sure she would love to be your Nanny,' he told me, knowing already that she was waiting for his call, 'shall I call and ask her?'

I know we were both thinking the same thing, she would be my nanny and house keeper in the day, and in opportune moments, my Mistress!

'Will you be alright with this darling' I asked him.

'Perfectly my fabulous wife' came his response.

'Ok then yes, ask her right now' I said.

'It's what I want to do baby', he said, and hugged the breath out of me.

Dec called her and she moved in with us that weekend.

What a life I lead now, a loving faithful bottom to my loving husband, an employer of a doting nanny and housekeeper, and also a submissive to my lovely loving demanding Mistress.

And we both serve Dec as if our lives depended on it.

12