Son's Nasty Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers

Now, the real love making begins. Her body is on fire for me. A deep desire for making love has surfaced. But we are not ready yet. I want to taste her juices. I want to have her suck my cock. I want to teach her control of lovemaking, to spend the time and really enjoy the sharing of sex with another.

I lazily turn my body around, with my cock mouth level with her, and my mouth level with her pussy. I gently tease her cunt with my left hand, pulling her body to its side. I prop her leg up in the air, lean forward, and begin to tease her slit with my tongue. Surprised, her body arches toward me, giving me access to her pussy. I reach over her, pulling her closer. My tongue finds the clit. Definitely sensitive, I press my face harder to her clit, sucking it into my mouth. I hear a gasp.

Instinctively, she reaches out and grasps my cock. Pulling me toward her, she opens her mouth for the first time. Never has she even touched a cock, but now, a fairly large one eyed monster is looking her directly in the face. She knows what is expected, now it is time. Slowly, she pulls toward me, opening her mouth and deliberately sucking the head of my cock into her mouth. Salty precum, but she drives down, wanting to take as much of me as she can down her throat.

I move over her, straddling her head between my knees, reach my hands down and under her ass. Pulling her up, I lower my face to her pussy, tongue buried, sucking her clit into my mouth with my lips, tonguing the clit fervently. I snake my tongue into her hole, drinking as much of her as I can. I want to make her cum. I continue to lick, suck, and tease her clit. I feel her body build passion, aching for another orgasm. All focus is on eating her pussy. Lifting her ass higher to meet my mouth, I continue my efforts to bring this beautiful young lady to the hardest orgasm yet. I feel her rapid breathing, quick gasps for air. Moaning deep in her throat, she puts her building orgasm into sucking my tool. Hesitation, she slows her assault on my cock. Her body tightens, hips arch to meet my lips. I insert a thumb deep into her pussy, continue licking her clit. I begin to pump my thumb, in and out of her pussy, licking quickly. The stimulus is getting her. The orgasm takes over.

Her screams can be heard now, deep, panting screams of "God, God, I'm cumming." Continued sucking on her clit, my thumb buried deep in her pussy. Time now for slight stimulation of her ass, my index finger finds her tight hole, begins to tease as my thumb continues its assault on her pussy. Suddenly, I push my index finger in slightly, stopping at the first knuckle, let her feel the presence. Pinching my buried thumb and tip of my finger together, I cause an instant gasp from her. Wild eyed, body arching, I push my index finger deep in her ass. All movement stops in her. She screams, "God, oh God what the fuck are you doing to me". I begin pumping both my thumb and finger, alternating direction of each. Both together, I close my thumb and finger to give more pressure to the inner wall of her ass and pussy.

Instantly, she grabs my cock at its base, and sucks the head into her mouth. Her hands reach around my hips, grab my ass, and with all her might, pull me forward. I am only to happy to move forward, impaling her on my cock. I raise myself up as far as possible, thumb and finger furiously working her holes, and watch my cock slip down her throat. Two inches, three, four, she retreats, licks her lips, and dives back on for more. I feel my nuts click, ready to explode. One deep push from my hips send my cock down her throat, deeper than expected. A gag reflex, panic and she retreats from my cock. Now time to fuck her.

Slowly, I pull my thumb and finger from her holes. I tell her is now time to ride my cock. I want it buried in her pussy. I want to see it slide in her, I want her to see her pussy lips surround my cock, and stretch to pull it back in when she raises up off my cock. I turn her direction, roll over her, and on my back. My cock lays rigid across my hip. Ready for its assault.

I have her move over me, prop herself up on one knee. Raise the other leg, for the moment. I tell her to grab my cock, move it to her pussy. Use my cock to play with your pussy. Slide the head back and forth, slowly lower yourself down on my cock when she wants it. Man, the lust in her eyes as she looks at me. She grabs my cock, moves it to her opening. Looking me directly in the eyes, she begins to tease her own clit with my cock head. Back, forth, and fast. Her pace slows, positioning the head at her opening. I can see the lips parted around the head. Her hips arch forward, the head begins its journey into the depths of her pussy. Slowly, she begins to push downward. The head disappears. She hesitates, pulls back up. All the time, she is talking about how big it is, will it fit. Again, her hips arch, she drops her knee down to the other side of me, and begins the journey of impaling herself on my cock.

Slowly, ever so slowly, she pushes down. Head, one inch, two, continues to push, stops, and moves back upward. The portion of my cock that had disappeared glistens with her juices. Head appears between her lips. She and I both watch intently, she grins, and again pushes down. My hands go to her hips, pulling gently down. Three, four inches disappear. Again, she stops to feel the size, her pussy stretching to accommodate my member. She is filled, but wants more. She rises, without hesitation begins the downward push again. Five, six, seven inches now are buried in her pussy. I am pulling hard now, wanting to bury all 9 ½ inches. A half inch more, but that is all. But I feel her womb, pressing on the head of my cock. Two inches remain visible below the lips of her pussy. Grinding, she tries to force more in. Panting, grunting noisily, moaning, talking a blue streak about how good it feels. She wants all of it. But it is buried to the hilt.

The pace changes now. We begin to fuck rapidly. Up, down she slams her pussy on my cock. Harder, faster we begin the best, tightest fuck I have had in a long time. She is grunting, wanting more. She suddenly stops, shifts her weight to the side, planting her foot flat on the couch next to me. Shifting back, the other knee raises, foot planted flat on the couch as well. She shifts her body upward, hands resting on the sides of my stomach. Now she begins to bounce like a possessed demon. Fucking, hard, I begin to sweat. She screams for me to grab her tits, pull the nipples hard, harder. I swear everyone remaining in the office will come running to make sure she is not being killed. Screaming, panting, breath so short that I hope she does not pass out. Deeper she drives her pussy on my cock.

I feel the time is getting close. My nuts are ready to explode. Fuck me harder I scream at her. Drive that pussy down on me. Take all my cum in your pussy. Harder, fuck me harder. My body arches, driving every inch I can into her tight pussy. She knows it is time. I pull down hard on her hips, movement stops entirely. Orgasm begins, one spurt, another, more. She grinds her hips, her pussy harder against me. My orgasm is finishing. Weaker spurts, slowing down, I feel her body slowly lower to me. My cock is still buried. Breathless, my arms encircle her, tightly against my chest. Our hearts are racing fast. Slowly, our bodies measure the length of my cock, sliding back and forth while it softens. God that was great she exclaims, never realized that one could cum so many times, better than she had imagined.

I now begin to let the other head take control. My mind focuses on what we have done. Numb from the exercise of fucking, cloudy thoughts fill me. What will be the next thing that occurs? Will she let the cat out of the bag? Will my son or wife ever find out? Have I created a quagmire that will suck us all down? But boy does she feel nice lying on top of me! Kisses, she starts kissing my chest, working up to get to my mouth. She remains spread over me. She kisses me deeply. Again, I return the kisses, tasting her.

My cock feels soft, gentle caresses. Slowly, it is sucked into a mouth. I break our kiss. I look over the shoulder of my son's girlfriend, and see a surprise. Quietly, my 28 year old secretary has come in the office, drawn by the loud love making, and knowing that I love to be sucked clean after making love, has stripped her clothes off. She wants to pleasure me while I finish with Sharon. She is randy, wanting to share in the next round of sex, and is willing to begin now.

Sharon stiffens, looks at my distraction. Surprised, embarrassed, and not knowing what to do. "Oh shit" is her response. I draw her back to my kisses while Vickee drops to my cock, and takes it completely down her throat, washing me clean. Suddenly, Sharon becomes rigid. I look down our bodies. While sucking my cock, Vickee has reached to Sharon, and inserted two fingers into her open cunt.

The next few minutes will be long! Where will it go? Saved for the next chapter if readers so desire.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers
12