Sonya in the Alcove

Story Info
A young woman and an older man meet during a holiday.
1.1k words
3.81
13.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several summers ago my wife and I spent a week's vacation on the island of Korcula in Croatia. We had rented a room in a villa on the sea and most every morning I went down to the beach to sit in one of a pair of lounge chairs to have my morning coffee. Some mornings my wife joined me there and other mornings she slept in until later in the morning.

But Sonya was always there before I arrived, walking our shared alcove in bare feet and a printed summer dress, her thin legs stepping carefully across the stone beach as she searched for small treasures among the stones that she would gather up in one hand as she progressed across the beach: sea urchins slowly drying out in the low tide, bits of colored broken glass tumbled and polished in the surf and stones for untold years.

One morning as I finished up my coffee and put down my newspaper, eighteen-year-old Sonya approached me with a gift.

"It is maybe unpleasant, Robert, but I believe you will like it," she said in her best English. She held out her hand, and in her palm crawled a large snail with a beautiful multicolored shell atop it. "Do you want to hold it?" She pressed her hand toward mine without any chance for me to decline the offer.

"Well, yes, what a beauty it is!" I said as I took it onto my own palm.

"What antlers it has!" Sonya said, and then hesitated. "Antlers is right?"

"Yes, they can be called antlers," I said, "but I think a better word is tentacles."

"Ew - really? Tentacles? Like an octopus?" She shuddered a little at the thought.

Sonya picked up the snail by its shell off my palm and turned and placed in back down on the beach stones, her girlish legs spread apart and lighted by the morning sun through the thin fabric of her dress.

I couldn't help but see her sweet slim white naked ass through the dress, and a tiny pink slit of a cunt, and a pink little asshole exposed. I should have turned away at the sight, but I was mesmerized by it, as if all time had slowed to a stop just to allow me to view this treasured scene for as long as I wished. I know it could only have lasted several seconds, but it felt like minutes on end had passed to ensure I had time enough to take it all in.

"OK, well he's back where he belongs," Sonya said as she turned back toward me. She studied me for a moment and then began laughing. "Robert, do you see what I see? Oh my God, you certainly need better shorts!" The view of Sonya's ass had given me a very long and stiff hard-on that had popped out through one leg of my shorts and was there for all the world to see, including Sonya.

"I'm really sorry, Sonya," I said as I tried to tuck my unruly cock back into my shorts and underwear. "I don't know how that happened."

"Robert, you liar," Sonya said, "You're a lying old man!" She pulled my stiff cock back out of my pants. "You think seeing my cunt and ass won't get you hard like this? Why would you apologize?" She had wrapped both her hands around my cock now. "Well, Jesus, Mary and Joseph, this is something fine to play with! And the balls? Ohh, they're BIG! Why have you been hiding these from me?"

"Sonya, this is really inappropriate. We can't be doing this. I couldn't help my erection, and I told you I was sorry it happened. We have to stop now. Other people will be here any time now. I'm going back to the villa now."

And so I left her there and walked back up to my room in the villa. My wife was still sleeping. I went to the toilet, rubbed off my red bulging cock with olive oil and shot three or four sizable loads all over the wall behind the toilet. It took me several minutes and a whole lot of toilet paper to clean it up.

***

I stayed away from the beach for the next several mornings. From my balcony I could see Sonya walking the beach, wearing a different summer dress each morning, a pale orange dress with white prints, a yellow dress with cherry prints, her petite chest and thin long legs always visible beneath. On the third morning I didn't see her until she surprised me on my balcony.

"Hello, Mr. Stranger", she said, pulling a chair up next to me. She crossed her legs and wrapped her arms around them, as if she was feeling the cool morning air. "And hello to you", I said, quickly taking a sip of my coffee.

I noted that Sonya was wearing the same yellow dress that she had on the day before. "Is your wife asleep?" Sonya asked, looking back into the rooms of our apartment.

"Probably for a while," I said, also glancing back toward the rooms.

"That is good, Mr. Stranger." She then put her feet up on the balcony rail, her dress slipping down her spread legs to her thighs to reveal that wonderful pink slit of a cunt exposed by the morning sun. "I know you enjoy me," she said, looking me full in the face. Then she looked down at my hardening cock inside my sweat pants and said softly, "Yes, Mr. Stranger, you DO enjoy me."

With just one small hand she pulled open the strings on my sweat pants and my very stiff cock popped out like a champagne cork. "Well, let me call you Robert again," she whispered, smiling at me. She pulled the sweat pants down a bit further to reveal my balls. "Here's the extra treat," she whispered as she began licking the balls and sucking them into her mouth. This beautiful eighteen-year-old girl was able to bring both of my balls into her mouth and then tongue them like hard candy as she worked on my cock shaft with both hands until I was about to come. Then she took my raging hard cock down her very skinny throat, over and over for several minutes - and then I heard a sound from somewhere else: My wife had walked onto the balcony.

"Jesus Fuck, you animal!" "And you little cunt!" My wife began hitting me across the head, but by then I was cumming down Sonya's throat. I pulled out in time to put a good load all over her face and then lick it off and kiss her all over her face and hair.

As Sonya pulled her dress back on and wiped off the cum on her face with a tissue, all I could think to say to my wife was, "Wow, honey, did you see what I just did?"