Sonya's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Busty Sonya's experience continues.
2.7k words
4.09
51.9k
20
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,556 Followers

A week or so passed by before I heard from Carla again. She called me at my office.

"What are you doing for lunch?"

"I am going to have lunch with my secretary. Why?"

"I'd like to do something special for lunch."

I told her where we had planned to go.

"Great, get a booth in the back and I will join you there."

I started to protest, but Carla had hung up the phone.

Brenda gave me a quizzical look.

"We were going to have a friend of mine join us for lunch." I told her.

Brenda said that she didn't mind and at 1200 noon we left the office. We got to the diner and got a booth towards the back of the dining area. It was darker there. The waitress brought us water she asked if it was going to just be the two of us.

No, there will be one more lady joining us."

When she turned to leave I noticed Carla walking towards our table. She was dressed in a mini skirt, stockings, and atop that was about 2 sizes to small. Carla's high heels put it all in motion. She looked like a model as she walked towards us. Her hips swaying back and forth.

As she passed the other tables, heads turned and many of the men got their shoulders slapped by their wives or girlfriends. When Carla reached our booth I introduced her to Brenda and Carla slid in next to Brenda, leaving Brenda sitting between the two of us.

The waitress returned and we all ordered drinks and engaged in some small talk. Carla brought up the subject of Steve. I smiled at her as best I could.

"Do you still recall the last time we were over at her house and what we had talked about?"

"Yes, Carla, I do remember."

"Well, when can we get together again?"

I blushed at her question as she nodded towards my friend Brenda. I knew what she was wanting, she wanted me to help her seduce Brenda, right here in the diner.

I slowly shook my head in order not to bring attention to myself, but to stop her from talking about it in front of Brenda.

"We had so much fun the last time we got together was, especially playing all those games."

I could not believe that Carla was discussing the last sexual meeting we had right here in this very location.

"What kind of games did you play?" Brenda asked in an excited voice.

Carla smiled at her asking, "Sonya didn't tell you?"

No, she didn't, Brenda answered, All I know was she said she had been to some friend's house that weekend and had lots of fun."

Carla now smiled at me. "Sonya, I am so glad you had lots of fun. We didn't know if you had enjoyed yourself or not the last time."

I blushed so deeply that Brenda looked at me and and asked if I was ok.

Yes, I am just fine," I smiled back at her. "But there at things here that are not what they seem."

At that time I noticed Brenda jump a little then look at Carla. I looked at Carla. too. Her arm moving under the table. I did not need to look any further, I knew she had her hand on Brenda's leg and was rubbing it.

Looks like the game was on. I was getting hot just knowing what Carla was doing. I then put my hand on Brenda's other leg and she turned to look at me.

"We will stop if you want us to stop, but this is the kind of games we were playing."

Brenda looked from me to Carla and back at me. My hand was now under her skirt. She smiled at me ...

"Your hands both feel good but I am a married woman."

I returned her smile.

"So am I, and so is Carla. We just want to have some fun with you and show you that you can find pleasure in other areas and still be married."

Carla's fingers and mine touched near the top of Brenda's thighs and we watched her face. Our touch was having its impact. Soon she slid down a little in the booth and allowed us to finger her wet gash through her panties.

Carla then looked at me saying, "Take her to the bathroom and bring me back her panties."

Brenda looked at her as Carla pulled her hand from her wet crotch and watched her lick her fingers. Brenda moaned when she saw Carla do that.

Brenda and I went into the restroom and I looked at her. She was flushed and I told her we could leave if she wanted. Her response was to pull up her skirt, pull her panties down her legs and hand them to me.

I kissed her, then gave her a readers digest version of how this all came about. I even told her about my daughter being involved. It made her blush. With that Brenda leaned in and kissed me, hugging my body close to hers.

We then went back to the table and immediately Carla asked me for Brenda's panties. I handed them to her, in plain sight of whom ever was looking. Brenda blushed but slid closer to Carla.

Carla then ran her hand along Brenda's leg and found her wet pussy. She fingered Brenda for several minutes. Brenda groaned through a small orgasm. Carla then licked her fingers and looked directly at me.

"Today after work you will bring Brenda and her oldest daughter over to our house and we will play some games."

Brenda looked at Carla in shock then started to say something. Carla again put her hand under the table, fingered Brenda's cunt then told her.

"You will do this or your name will be all over town on how big of a lesbian slut you are. You see that man other there. He is video taping this whole ordeal and there is a camera under the table here and it has a great angle of me and Sonya fingering your pussy."

Brenda looked at me. I told her I had no idea there would be someone video taping. Brenda looked at Carla in defiance, refusing to believe there was video. Carla motioned to the guy sitting in another booth to came over. He handed Carla the recording device and went back to his table.

Carla hit the play button. There, in living color was our hands stroking Benda's thighs and her panty covered cunt. Then Carla fingering her bare pussy a few minutes later. Brenda sat there in shock as Carla reminded her of our appointment after work.

After lunch Brenda called her husband to tell him she was going to be late getting home. She told him to pick up their grade school age child at the day care. She and I talked about what had just occurred. I told her how I was seduced into their little games too.

I told her that they were very seductive and that we would be required to help them satisfy their intense sexual appetite.

"Is there was anyway out of this?" Brenda was in tears.

"No, not unless you want to risk your marriage, your children and your reputation in our small community."

Brenda looked at me and weakly smiled. All I could do was apologize.

"I'm so sorry for getting you into this mess!"

The afternoon dragged on. Brenda and I talked a few more times while in the office. We decided to go to Carla's together. We would stop and pick up her daughter. Her volleyball team was practicing at the school that was on the way.

Brenda drove and when we got to the school her daughter, Bridget came running out to meet us. She was still dressed in her tight spandex shorts, her tight fitting shirt and her volleyball shoes.

She jumped in the car, gave her Mom a hug and spoke to me.

"Where are we going?"

We needed to go by some friend's house for a few minutes." Brenda answered.

As we pulled up to Carla's house I noticed that Steve's truck was there, too. I also noticed another car parked along the side of the road and wondered if they already had company. We went to the door and rang the bell. Carla answered the door in the same clothes she hand on at lunch time.

We walked into their living room and Carla offered us a drink. We all accepted and Carla went into the kitchen calling Brenda into the kitchen with her. Brenda left me and Bridget alone in the living room and soon we heard Carla and Brenda talking in the kitchen. They were talking about lunch.

Brenda came into the living room followed by Carla carrying drinks. Brenda handed me my drink and Carla handed Bridget hers. Carla started talking to Bridget and learned she was still in high school you could see her face light up.

Carla also told Bridget she was a very pretty "young woman" and this made Bridget blush, but she thanked Carla for her compliment.

Brenda drank her drink and excused herself to use the bathroom down the hallway. I sat there with Carla and Bridget. We talked about our day and plans for the evening. Bridget even talked about her homework and Carla told her that if she ever needed help with school work to call her.

Bridget thanked Carla and I looked at Bridget. It was obvious that Bridget was wondering what was taking her mom so long in the bathroom. Carla noticed this, too.

Carla got up offering to go check on her to make sure she is ok. Carla left the room and left Bridget and I alone. I looked at the young girl, wonder what her mother was up to down the hall.

A few seconds later we heard Carla say, "Bridget, Sonya come here, I have something you need to see."

Bridget and I sat our drinks down and moved toward the hallway. We looked and there was Carla standing in the doorway to the master bedroom. I knew what was going on in there and followed Bridget down the hallway. It seemed like it was a mile long as we finally got to the open door.

Carla turned just enough to let Bridget into the bedroom. There on the bed was Brenda, on her hands and knees, one cock shoved into her tight pussy, one inside her sucking mouth. Brenda was naked and appeared to be loving it. She was shoving her hips back onto the long cock that was fucking into her tight pussy and sucking that cock in her mouth, drooling all over the bed.

Bridget screamed at her mom as she watched the hot sexual scene in front of her face. Then she felt hands on her tight spandex covered ass and turned to see who it was. It was a third man who had been waiting for us to come down the hallway. The man grabbed Bridget and turned her back around and growled at her.

"Watch your mother. Watch how those cocks slide into her pussy and mouth with ease. Your mother is a cunt. See she is liking it."

All the while he was holding her by her shoulders, not touching her anywhere else, just holding her young sexual body there.

While all this was going on Carla had moved over to me, undressed me, then undressed herself. We were now hugging, kissing and touching each other while enjoying the hot erotic scene on the bed. Carla's soft hand was on my soaked pussy, working fingers inside my welcoming slit.

Soon we heard Steve grunt as he flooded Brenda's hot wet cunt with his sperm. After staying buried inside her for several moments to let his balls drain into her, he pulled his wet dripping cock out with a plop as cum dripped onto the bed.

He still had a combination of his cum and her mother's juices on his long cock as he moved toward young Bridget. Bridget looked at the cock then at her mother then back at the cock. Carla moved over to Bridget and got down on her knees. She pulled Bridget to her knees, too. She took Steve's cock and held it in front of Bridget's face and said, "Suck it clean."

Bridget looked back at her mom and then opened her mouth and took in Steve's semi hard cum coated cock. Bridget sucked it slowly and Carla talked to her telling her to lick the bottom with her tongue and to suck hard on the head. Bridget did as Carla instructed and soon Steve's cock was hard as a steel bar again.

Carla helped Bridget stand up and then undressed this hot little sexual package. Steve looked at this young woman then told her to get on the bed beside her mother. Bridget did as instructed, her virgin little cunt starting to show some wetness.

Steve moved up behind her. Looking down at her he saw the wetness of her cunt and laughed.

"Like mother like daughter, right Sonya?"

It was my turn to blush. The other man took me by the hand and led me to the bed. He shoved me until I kneeled down beside Bridget. He pulled his cock out and slammed it deep into my soaked cunt while I watched Bridget's face as Steve deflowered her.

She cried as he ripped her hymen and then started to moan and shove her ass back as he fucked her hard and fast. Soon she was calling for him fuck her harder yet. Begging him to cum inside her like he had just cum in her mother.

The guy fucking me also was ramming his cock into my womb, driving me toward orgasmic pleasure. I had no idea who he was, but he knew how to use his cock on a woman. I wanted to cum so badly on his pulsing cock. Even though I wanted him to never stop pounding my cunt with his hard prick.

The guy who Brenda was sucking moaned and came in her mouth, filling her to the gagging point. Carla looked at Brenda and instructed her not to swallow.

"Keep Ted's cum in your mouth, but to kiss her daughter. Share some of that rich cum. Let your daughter know what sperm feels like when in flows down her mother's throat."

Brenda wanted to say no, but did as instructed, knowing that this was probably being taped as well. I watched as Brenda kissed her daughter and allowed some of Ted's cum to drip into that hot young vixens mouth.

My pussy was now beginning to churn and I came. My orgasm gripped my body and I collapsed on the bed. I felt my lovers cock explode inside me. Warm coated sides of my womanhood. After laying a moment, exhausted, but wanting more, I felt a tongue licking at my dripping cunt.

There between my legs was Brenda, lapping up that creamy cum as it trickled from deep inside my belly. She was after the cum, but was one hell of a cunt lapper. I came several times more.

Before we left, I was fucked by all three guys. Even Carla fucked me with her strap on dildo. Brenda and Bridget got the same attention from all three.

After we left Bridget was the first to speak.

"Can we do that again sometime?"

Brenda and I laughed, saying, "Yes, I guess we can."

We know we were stuck with Carla and Steve until they get tired of us! On one hand we wish it would end tomorrow. On the other, the pleasure we had received today was incredible. We can hardly wait for that next phone call..

I hope you like my story. It is based on real life events and is still going on. I cannot put it all on paper right now, because I have to deal with the emotional and physical effects it has on me.

*

Thanks again for reading it and if you would like to comment on my story you can do so by writing me through the link below. Any comments are welcome, even from those of you who think my actions are wrong. Thanks!

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,556 Followers