Sooby's First White Man

Story Info
Oh yes she loved a big white cock.
1.6k words
4.14
89.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

In the center between her black thighs was the beautiful pussy slit that ran about 4 inches long down the middle of her body! And at the end of the slit was the magic hole that I wanted to fill any fucking any way I could! She was shaved completely and god she looked so beautiful. As my hands touched her knees, she opened her legs wide as she watched me lowered my hands and head between her thighs!

I could smell her cum as I moved inwards towards her opening. Her pussy was completely wet with the lips open and waiting for my tongue. I kissed it at first and then used my lips and especially my tongue to lick and suck all around it before I moved into her slit! She wiggled and moaned as my tongue came closer and closer to the center. And then, my tongue moved to her opening. I spread her pussy lips with my fingers and placed my tongue into her soft pink flesh!

She sighed as my tongue began to lick up and down the pink insides of this wet warm wonderful pussy! When it entered her hole and began to flick around inside her she cried out as her hands went to my hair and guided my face to the places she wanted it! My tongue licked and licked her pussy sending thrill after thrill into her entire body! She arched and began to climax!! It took me only a few minutes of licking and sucking her young pussy before she began rocking and humping against my face. I moved around and pulled her down to the edge of the chair.

She opened her legs as wide as she could and put a foot on each side of my head. With her pussy on the edge of the chair, I again put my lips and tongue on her pussy and began to stimulate it! She grabbed my head and pumped and pumped her prize into my mouth! As I began to vibrate my tongue inside her hole as I sucked it into my mouth, she screamed so loud that I was afraid she would wake someone! She was gone! Cumming like a fire hose she climaxed again!

Her pussy was cumming now like a waterfall and it ran into my mouth! I drank all I could get of this sweet nectar and continued to sucked on her. Her beautiful body began to fuck my mouth and tongue like it was a cock! She cried out again as she climaxed right behind her first one! She grabbed me and pulled me up to her face and shoved her long tongue into my mouth!

She was still pumping her cunt up against my body as I put one leg in-between her legs. She rocked on my knee like she was rocking against a cock. She moaned as she continued to tongue my mouth and I sucked on it like a mad man! I wanted this woman so bad I could have screamed. But, when I felt her hand slide down between our bodies and grab my hard cock, I groaned out in desire! I told her: "I have got to have you baby! I have to fuck you now! Come with me inside. I want to give you all of me! I want my cock deep inside your pussy and finish us both off right!"

She moaned and squeezed my cock even harder. As I began to get up she moved around and pushed me down. With one hand she pulled my bathing suit off completely and my cock stood up at attention as hard and long as it has even been! It jumped with excitement as she knelt on the pool deck and began to suck it! I grabbed her head and helped her, pumping her mouth up and down on the big shaft.

She took her long thin fingers and wrapped them around the shaft as she used her mouth to cover the big purple cock head and sucked. She sucked me so hard I knew I was going to cum in seconds. Her hands were pumping up and down on the shaft as her mouth took as much of me as she could. I moaned and moaned as she worked on me. I moaned out that I was going to cum! She broke the hold with her mouth and moved up over me. She opened her legs and straddled the lounge chair and me with those long dark legs.

With her pussy over my cock, she smiled down when she saw just how fucking big my cock had gotten from her sucking on it!! She licked her lips and said: "Oh yea baby! Now put that big cock in Sooby's pussy and fuck me until I pass out sugar! Mummm it looks so good!"

She slowly moved her pussy down, down, down until the heat of her cunt met the heat of my cock head. I grabbed her hips and she smiled again as the big head moved into her hole. With a little wiggling and rocking back and forth, the big head went into her hot wet opened cunt hole! OH god it was so good! It was like silk! Her pussy walls were as soft as any pussy I have ever had in my life!! I was going to fuck her like a animal in heat!! It was like a wish come true! I had been watching and hurting for her body and now I had it! Oh god!! It was going to feel so fucking good! Ahhhhhh I began to work it all in!

Now we both worked to get all 10-inches into her body! Slowly we pushed and pumped and rocked our bodies together until her ass was sitting on my things! Now she began to ride me!! OH GOD!!! She was so good and so hot! I reached up and held her breasts as she moved up and down up and down on my shaft! I was so big and so hard!

Never in my life can I ever remember being this hard!! I knew I wouldn't last long and told her: "Slow down baby! Or, I'm going to cum to fast! I'm so worked up from watching you masturbate!"

She smiled and bent down and kissed me! She moved over me until her tits were in my face. I sucked each one. Back and forth back and forth from one tit to the other sucking and sucking those big long hard nipples! She moaned now as she pumped up and down faster on my shaft! I knew she was going to cum soon too so I whispered in her ear: "Let's go inside and finish this baby! " She came back up and we moved around until I could stand up. With my cock still inside her tight pussy, she wrapped her legs around me and I walked into the building carrying her sweet body!

I use this building to store all the pool equipment and tools. There was an old chair there and I sat down and she sat facing me. Her legs were on the outside facing one way, and my legs were under her ass facing the other! My 10-inch cock was deep inside her body and we held each other slowly rocking backwards and forwards in the chair. For a very long time we rocked together letting out bodies feel the thrill of our sex orgasms merged together! It was suck a nice feeling as Sooby squeeze her pussy tight against the shaft inside her!

My balls were tight as hell and I knew that if either of us began to pump, even a little, I would cum! I had to settle down a little and give this beauty the fucking she deserved! She whispered in my ear: "Oh god baby your cock feels so big inside my pussy! Mummm it feels so good! I want to ride it again. Let me pump on it sugar and I'll make you feel so good. Let Sooby fuck you right! Let's lay down so I can ride it!"

I told her: "Let's wait a few more minutes or I'm going to cum. You are so beautiful and sexy that I could have cum just looking at you!"

She held me tight while I tried to relax a little. But the feeling didn't go away and Sooby told me: "Oh Mr. XX I can't hold still any longer I have to fuck you! I have to pump on your big fat cock! I can't hold still! OH God! OH GOD! I'm cumming baby! Fuck me Mr. XX! I cumming! MUMMM AHHHHHH! OH YES!!! MR. XX!! OH FUCK YES! Like that baby! F U C K M E!!!AHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDD!! AHHHHHHHHH! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

And without moving very much at all we both began to orgasm!!! It was so intense! My cock jumped and thumped inside her body and she bucked and rammed her sweet pussy into me!! Again and again we would thrust into each other hard and fast! It felt so wonderful!!

And when it was over we stayed together, locked in our passion! Our bodies were pressed together tight my cock still deep inside her pussy and we held each other for I have no idea how long. But when we pulled our bodies apart she bent back and told me: "Suck my tits baby! Suck them hard! I want to cum again!"

I moaned and lowered my head to her left breasts as her hands held me around the neck. I could feel my cock begin to grow again inside her pussy! She sighed and said: "I feel it baby! I feel you getting hard again!! Fuck me Mr.XX!! Fuck me baby and make me cum again! Mummmmm!! GOD! I love your big cock so much!!"

I loved my big cock too inside this young beautiful black woman!!

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers