Soon Again

Story Info
Compassion goes too far?
1.3k words
3.62
16k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, I need a beer."

I was in college, and having just turned 23, I decided to go out to a bar, which I didn't do too often. I was never one for social environments, but I was stressed and wanted some alcohol to calm my senses. Not to mention I wanted out of the damn dorm. I threw on some casual clothes: black jeans, sneakers, and an Alice in Chains T-shirt. If I do say so myself, I was attractive – 6'2", jet-black hair that hung in my face, eyes that were so dark that they were almost black, thinner, but muscular – though I had only been on a date once before in high school. I was still getting used to my new body, even though it had already been 5 months. Some things – like having an eight-inch thing sticking out of your body – are hard to get used to.

Oh, I forgot to mention that. I was born a female, but things happen, y'know?

Anyway, I left my dorm and headed for the bar two blocks away. I didn't have a car, which was okay, I needed the exercise. It was mid-fall, and living in upstate Michigan, kinda cold. Of course I was stupid and forgot any type of jacket, so I was freezing. When I walked in the door, it was just what I expected on a Friday night: intense scent of tobacco and alcohol, bright neon lights, and drunken chicks. I never did find them attractive. I casually walked up to the bar and got a beer. Something – or someone – caught my eye. At the end of the bar was a girl who looked to be of similar age, maybe 21, with dirty blonde hair that extended about halfway down her back, and curves that would've probably caught my eye first if she hadn't been crying. I nonchalantly walked over and asked if she was okay.

"My fiancé cheated on me."

I didn't really know what to say, I hadn't had any experience with this. "Would you like something? Food, another drink?" She quickly glanced at me and I saw she had beautiful emerald-colored eyes. "A hug would be nice." she whispered. Well, not the statement I expected, but hell, I just wanted to help. I got her to her feet and embraced her. She buried her face into my chest and sobbed. I felt terrible, she was hurting bad. "Hey, why don't we leave and go someplace quieter? It might help." She hesitantly took my hand as I led her out of that noisy place and down the road. I wondered how she must feel, being cared for like this by a total stranger. I just let this happen.

We walked to the park on campus and sat down on a park bench. It was a full moon and stunningly clear. I was so caught up in the view that I didn't notice how bad she was shivering. I still had no coat. "Fuck," I thought, "now what?" I just used quick thinking and pulled my shirt off, wrapping her in it. I'm sure she didn't expect that, but hey, neither did I. We sat there and after a while she dozed off with her head on my chest. Then I realized the situation I was in. There's a girl I've never met sleeping in my arms at 11 on a Friday night. Okay, my dorm is right over there, I'll just take her there until she wakes up. She wasn't heavy at all, and I took her up to my dorm and laid her down on my bed. I sat at my desk across the room studying for about an hour, and then I heard her stir. She was still sound asleep, or so I thought. I kept hearing whining and mumbling, and I just assumed she was dreaming. I turned around and looked at her. Shit. This girl, whom I have never met, was masturbating in my bed. I don't think she even realized that she wasn't where she thought she was. What the hell am I supposed to do? "Uh, hello." She bolted upright, her eyes wild, face red, and hands soaked. Seeing her like this really turned me on, and I could feel my dick starting to harden. I tried to keep my cool.

"Uh, remember me? From the bar?"

She just burst into tears. Poor girl, she's probably confused, embarrassed, and drunk.

"May I at least know your name?"

"Abby."

God, her voice sounded so sweet. "I'm Connor. May I come lay next to you?"

She nodded.

She still had my shirt; I never took it off of her. But where was it? I lied down next to her, trying to hide my emerging erection. She mumbled something I didn't quite understand.

"What?"

In less than an instant, the blankets were gone and she was sitting on top of me, holding me down. Holy shit. She didn't have her pants on, and I could feel that she was soaked. My dick hurt. I didn't know what she wanted from me. She just stared into my eyes, and I could smell her arousal. Why the hell is she horny like this? I didn't do anything! I reached my hand down to my zipper to release my engorged member, but she stopped me. "I'll give the orders here. Do not move or make a sound." She intently started kissing my neck, and her hot breath on my neck made me moan. I needed to do something. I slowly guided her face level with mine. "Baby, this is going to be the best night of your life." Very quickly I switched our positions. I began to passionately kiss her neck and I slowly moved down to her large, beautiful breasts. As I nibbled on one of her nipples, I heard a gasp escape her lips followed by a low, sensual moan. Yes, I have her right where I want her. She reached down and fumbled with the zipper on my jeans. I helped her remove them and felt a wonderful sense of release as my manhood sprang free from its confines. She grabbed onto it and started jerking and squeezing it. I moaned in response, but then I realized I was in charge. I forced her hand away. "No, it's not your turn, babe." As I continued to caress her breasts with one hand, I took my other pinky finger and slowly put it into her wet cunt.

"Mmm, baby, you're so wet. You're wet for me, aren't you girl?"

She couldn't answer; she was so shocked from the turning of tables that she was just a mumbling and groaning mess. I worked a second, then a third finger into her. She was obviously a virgin, her tight pussy clenched my fingers and she was crying out. I was ready for a show. I hovered above her and positioned my dick at her entrance. Slowly, inch by inch, I worked my way into her.

"Oh, oh, Conner! It hurts!"

I ignored this. It hurt me too, she was so tight around me, but it felt good. "Oh girl, this is nothing yet" I said with a sexy devilish grin.

I eventually got all 8 inches into her. I pulled out almost completely, and then slammed back into her. I did this over and over as she screamed in a combination of pain and pleasure.

"CONNER! IT HURTS! DON'T STOP! I'M GONNA CUM! CONNOR...!"

The last word barely escaped her mouth as she hit her climax. She immediately started bucking her hips and her muscles went stiff. She came all over me and I pulled my still rigid cock out of her and lapped away at her juices, sending her into another orgasm that in turn triggered my own. I released my hot load all over her and myself, and I felt her go limp. She blacked out.

Unaware of what to do next, I just decided to leave her there while I went to shower. Once I finished, she was gone. The only evidence she had been here was a note upon my pillow:

"Soon again."

*This is my first attempt at this, helpful criticism would be great.*