Sooner or Later Ch. 02: You're Hired!

Story Info
Career woman hires the wrong college grad.
1.7k words
3.73
13.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sequel to 'Sooner or Later' by Phoenix Arrow

Monday morning Monica Stevens walked into her new job at J.L. & Cohen, having just been hired by Senior Accounting Manager Amy Margret. Her interview had taken an odd turn when Monica made her intentions for Amy's job known, and Amy's body involuntarily responded. Monica had prodded a further reaction from her interview, shaming Amy into masturbating in front of her before giving over a job contract which Monica happily signed.

After a bit of orientation and a few meet and greets with new co-workers, Monica was to go to see the person assigned to her as an immediate supervisor and work mentor. What a coincidence, it was Amy Margret. Monica knew for sure that Amy had ensured their pairing.

Monica went to Amy's office and entered without knocking, locking the door behind her. "Hey Amy," she said very casually, finishing with, "take off all your clothes and sit on the edge of the desk."

Amy, taken off guard simply by the intrusion was flustered by the request, and stammered a, "What?" of earnest confusion. But none the less she stood from her desk as Monica came across the room.

"Come on, stop wasting time, you think I don't know why you made yourself my supervisor? Let's go Amy, if you're going to be my secretary soon you need to learn how to take orders better than this. Now get out of your clothes and sit on the desk like I told you to," Monica put a little authority in her voice.

At the word 'secretary' Amy's pussy had a slight spasm and her head went back to their initial interview, Amy had a powerful orgasm as Monica described how she planned her downfall. With a breathy exhale of, "Yes Ma'am" Amy began to remove all her clothes. She sat on the edge of the desk as instructed, now completely nude.

"Good girl, now play with yourself, and let me know when you're about to cum," Monica ordered taking out her cell phone and opening her video camera app. Amy reached between her legs and began to delicately play with her pussy, she was already wet from Monica's stern hand on her psychological reins. The new hire knew just how to encourage her new boss from their last encounter, "There you go Amy, and doesn't it feel good masturbating at my command? I've barely been here for a day and I am already giving you orders, and like my good little future secretary you're following them to a T. I am recording you, you know, I will have a nice video of you masturbating in your office as a little insurance in case I need to see you demoted, or even fired when I see fit."

Amy cringed at her words, but for some reason submitting to this younger women made her so wet, and she couldn't help but touch herself. "I'm about to cum," she moaned. And Monica brought the camera phone in for a close up, first on her crotch and then her face, ensuring to capture her facial expression as she came as hard as she did from their first encounter.

"Alright, now it's my turn, get under the desk," Monica told her boss, who completely nude positioned herself between her new subordinate's legs who was fully dressed. Monica powered her phone off and put in her pocket, and then reached for Amy's phone on the desk. She made sure Amy saw her take the battery out assuring her that any video taken she would be the sole subject of. Monica hiked up her skirt and pulled her panties to the side and had her boss eat her out until she came twice.

When she was satisfied, Monica repositioned her clothes and stood up. "I'm going home early today I think," she said not regarding that fact that it was her first day, "cover for me."

Regaining her composure Amy said almost excitedly, "Ok Monica," happy to help.

"It's Mrs. Stevens to you." Monica corrected, walking out the door.

"Yes, Mrs. Stevens." Amy corrected herself with much more obedience in her voice.

With each passing day Amy fell deeper and deeper into submission to Monica. Each day Amy was made to debase herself for Monica and her video camera in new and increasingly humiliating ways. At first she had her masturbating in various ways and positions, but Monica soon introduced toys and Amy was immensely receptive. She often wore a butt plug throughout the work day, and made herself and Monica cum from all manner of vibrators and dildos.

One of Monica's favorite debasements was to put Amy in a dildo gag and have her boss get her off, and then take the very same dildo in a strap-on harness and hump it into Amy's ass using Monica's pussy juices as a natural lube. Monica of course would never permit anything in her ass, save for Amy's tongue, but Amy happily grunted while her subordinate verbally humiliated her as she stretched out her anal canal.

Needless to say Amy's work had started to suffer, which did not go unnoticed. As Amy was Monica's supervisor, she wrote her stellar performance reviews, often while some sort of silicone was being pumped in and out of her. Monica had Amy run all her work through her, and stole all her best ideas presenting them to higher ups as her own.

It wasn't long before Monica was promoted to Amy's equal as a Senior Accounting Manager, and Monica stepped up the torture of her new coworker. On the day after her promotion, Monica came in with a new toy. Amy was completely nude and in a catcher's stance as per Monica's instruction when she reach between her legs and put what seemed like a flat plastic and metal athletic cup against Amy's pussy and secured four strap around her hips and legs that kept it pressed tight against her pussy, her lips and clit aligned perfectly with the metal inlays of the device.

"This," Monica began brandishing a small remote, "is a pussy plate, it runs off of a very small battery that packs a big punch." On her last words, Monica pressed a button on the remote as it send volts of electricity through Amy's pussy who fell to the floor and stifled a yelp. Monica continued, sitting in Amy's chair and coaxing the other women between her legs. Without an order, as Monica pulled her panties to the side Amy ate hungrily away at her pussy screaming into it as another shock hit her labia and clit. "Today is all about pain and pleasure for our pussies," Monica mused, "my pussy's pleasure, and your pussy's pain," again on the last word she pressed the remote's button.

In even shorter time than it had taken Monica to become Amy's equal, once so, Amy found herself before a disciplinary review board. Her workplace performance was deemed unfit for her position and she faced termination. The meeting was a public affair and Monica was in attendance who offered up that rather than fire her, she could put Amy's experience with the company to use as her secretary. Amy's face began to blush and he pussy went wet immediately, after some discussion it was decided that this was an agreeable suggestion. Amy's career was over, but for some reason she couldn't be happier about it.

The next day, just as Monica had projected in their initial interview, Amy came in to see a custodian scraping her name off her office door planning to paint 'Mrs. Monica Stevens' in its place. And just as Monica had predicted Amy's pussy went wet immediately, she could barely stop herself from shoving a hand down her skirt right there at here new secretary desk in the office hall way. She darted into Monica's office, and said "Good morning Mrs. Stevens."

Monica gave no greeting, similar to her first day under Amy, her first day over her, she said, "Take off your clothes, sit on the desk and play with yourself." Amy was happy to comply, and to her delight, after only a moment Monica stepped between her legs, batting Amy's hand away she used her own fingers to trace Amy's lips, who shuddered with pleasure. "I have been thinking," Monica leaned in bring her mouth close to Amy. She had never been reciprocal toward Amy's endless eating of her pussy, but Amy's muscles tensed in anticipation. Monica finished her thought, "I have been thinking, now that I am your boss, you need to improve your work," Monica pulled away from Amy completely, "that's why I am putting you on a masturbation restriction."

A chill ran through Amy and she exhaled with great disappointment. She began to mumble and ramble unable to find any words, but stifled herself before mounting any true protest, and hanging her head simply said, "Yes Mrs. Stevens," just as she has that first day.

Over the next few weeks, Monica's productivity was through the roof. In no small part due to the fact that her personal secretary was a former Senior Account Manager. Amazingly she was promoted to Chief Senior Account Manager, a job months ago Amy was next in line for. Monica at least once a day would still have Amy come in and eat her out to her satisfaction, completely denying her any pleasure, and not permitting her to touch herself in her presence or otherwise. When Monica felt Amy was slipping, or wanted her to work harder, or simply wanted to have some fun she would subject Amy to some of her least favorite toys. Amy had a number of sessions performing cunnilingus while wearing the pussy plate and having electricity flowing through her clit and labia. She began using this while opening an anal speculum in her ass, Monica loved to watch Amy asshole involuntarily clench at the unforgiving medical device with each shock.

It had been 3 months since the complete power switch between these two women, and 3 months since Amy had had an orgasm. It was a day like any other, Amy was eating out Monica under her desk, pussy plate locked in place, punishing her pussy while she pleasured Monica's, an inflatable anal plug in her ass growing with each squeeze of the pump in Monica's hand. When Monica came enough times, she had Amy lay nude across her desk, Monica gave the butt plug a few more pumps shocked her pussy one last time. To Amy's surprise, Monica took her pussy plate off and deflated to plug before removing it, before telling her, "I think I'll have you come over my house tonight to meet my husband..."

To be continued...