Sophia Starts Something...

Story Info
Sophia gets the ball rolling.
2.4k words
3.44
57.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning sunlight slipped in through the cracks in the blinds bathing the master bedroom in its radiant warmth. Sophia Steele looked at the clock. "Eleven o'clock. Time to start my day." She said to herself as she pushed the luxurious down comforter to the end of the bed revealing her naked body to the warm California sun. Stepping to the floor she immediately cried out.

"God Damn it! Lontz! LONTZ! Where the hell are my slippers? You know how much I hate the cold floor in the morning. Bring me my slippers and you better have my morning coffee too!"

Not thirty seconds later a slim and skinny young man dressed in a black suit with a black tie rushed into the bedroom. "I'm so sorry, my darling. I was looking over the credit card statements and I forgot to set your slippers out." He said in an exhausted breath as he pulled the slippers out from one of the many shoe drawers. Lontz never once dared to look at his wife in all her naked splendor as he placed her open-toed pink fuzzy slippers on her feet. "Also, the coffee maker wasn't set last night, so it will be another couple of minutes while it brews."

As he spoke those last few words, he was immediately met by a sharp sting across his face as Sophia's perfectly manicured hand slapped him. "You are the worst husband ever! Can't you do anything right?" she spoke with conviction. Looking down at her hand she noticed a small chunk of skin on her middle finger nail. "Ugh! Now I have to get my nails done again, since you've ruined them with your stupid face!"

Lontz held firm and didn't move as his wife spoke, he dare not mention anything that might upset her any more than she already was. He pressed a hand to his stingy cheek to keep the blood from dripping onto the floor. "I'm sorry, my love. I'll do better, I promise." He spoke to her with adoration.

"You better. Now, go fetch my coffee while I take a shower and get dressed." Sophia stood and walked to the bathroom and shut the door, denying her husband yet again the chance of seeing her naked body.

Having given her husband a task to complete, she only worried about herself for now. After washing and drying her hair, Sophia looked into the full body length mirror. She smiled at what she saw. At 25 years old, Sophia had a killer body, and it was all God given. Unlike the other wives in the neighborhood she had all her original parts. Her breasts were a perky 36C with pointy nipples and pink areolas. Her waist a well maintained 24 inches that she made sure to accent with a white gold belly chain and a one karat diamond belly-button ring that used to be her engagement ring. Her ass was a shapely 38 inches that swayed and bounced with every step she took. Her face was perfectly symmetrical with high cheek bones and a feminine narrow nose, which she highlighted with a tiny diamond in her left nostril. Her eyes were a gorgeous sea-foam green which stood out against her lightly tanned skin. Her chestnut colored hair fell perfectly down her back and stopped just beneath her shoulder blades. Sophia ran her slender fingers over her body, stopping briefly to pinch her nipples before running her hands down to her always smooth pussy. "The best money I ever spent." She thought to herself, remarking about the permanent laser hair removal she had done when she turned 18.

Stepping into the connected closet, Sophia looked around and marveled. From floor to ceiling were rows and rows of clothes and shoes, and all of them were hers. She had long since made Lontz give up his closet space to accommodate her ever growing wardrobe. "What to wear today?" she said as she stepped further into the closet. After a few minutes of light thinking she pulled out a shiny metallic pink bikini and put it on. Examining herself in the mirror the top barely covered her tits and the thong style bottom left almost nothing to the imagination. "I am one hot bitch!" She exclaimed as she reached for a pair of pink open-toed 4" stiletto heels. As she strapped the heels to her feet she thought about how perfect her life was.

Sophia was what most would call a 'gold-digger'. She had been married to four different men prior to her current marriage. Each husband had started off moderately wealthy, but slowly over-time Sophia drained them dry; once the money was gone, Sophia would file for divorce and somehow she always seemed to come out on top, with her ex-husbands owing her more. Sophia loved the power she held over men and their finances. Currently she had already traded in four luxury cars and was working on a fifth; she owned close to 400 pairs of shoes and mountains of clothes that she hardly wore more than once. She had an astounding array of jewels and trinkets that could rival a small royal family. Yes, Sophia Steele was a gold-digger alright and she reveled in her glory.

Stepping out of the closet Sophia's heels clicked across the marble bathroom floor. She loved the sound the heels would make on any solid surface, which is why she had Lontz replace the flooring in all the major rooms. Now she could hear that sound everywhere in the house. "God, that sound makes my pussy wet." She said to herself as she lightly touched herself through her thong.

"Lontz dear, I'll take my breakfast out on the deck by the pool. Oh and make some extra I'm expecting company..."

"If you're expecting company shouldn't you be dressed in something not so revealing?" Lontz said and immediately he knew he had made a mistake and he braced for impact and for the second time in only a few hours he felt the sharp sting of his wife's hand across his face.

"How dare you interrupt me? You know what, don't make extra. As a matter of fact, take that shit you cooked and put it in the garbage. I'm going to go out for breakfast and then I'm going shopping. I saw these incredibly expensive high heels the other day and I just have to have them." Sophia said with a sneer across her perfectly painted lips. "How about you be a good husband and go to work and make me, I mean us, some more money." And with a wave of her immaculate hand she dismissed her husband as she went to get ready to go out.

Lontz felt defeated and so he went to the guest bedroom, his room, to get ready for work. As he was getting dressed in his suit and tie he couldn't help but think about Sophia. She was so hot. The hottest girl he had ever been with. When they first met, they hit it off right from the start and on their first date she had sucked his dick like a pro, her glossy pink lips sliding up and down as her tiny tongue washed his balls with her spit. Their second date was an extravagant affair that took them to New York on his private jet for a night out on the town. This night ended with Sophia and a random girl they had picked up at one of the night clubs sucking and fucking his dick well into the early morning. Sophia was something else Lontz thought at the time. She was incredibly sexy and totally open to anything he could think of. The only thing she didn't let him do was fuck her in the ass. "That's reserved for special occasions." She had told him before dropping to her knees and wetting her lips with his precum.

Back in the present, Lontz found himself half dressed with his pants around his ankles, his cock incredibly stiff. Lontz stuck his head out the door and looked for Sophia. When he didn't see her, he quickly shut the door and wrapped his hand around his cock and began to stroke to the thought of her. "Yeah... suck my cock you filthy bitch." He said as his hand slid up and down his shaft. He dribbled some spit from his mouth onto his shaft and continued to stroke. "That's it slut... nice and slow. Savor the taste of my cock on your lips. Faster! Suck it faster bitch!" Furiously he jerked off at a rapid pace. It wouldn't be long now.

"What the FUCK are you doing!? Are you jerking off like a filthy little monkey!?" the voice came from behind Lontz, and instantly he came in his hand. Sophia stood in the doorway, her metallic pink bikini replaced by a form fitting black 'BeBe' t-shirt and low-rise hip hugger True Religion jeans.

"Well? Did you cum like a fucking pervert?" her voice was scathing and full of anger. "Let me see." She demanded, and Lontz complied. "It's just like I thought. You have a little dick, and that makes for little cum." Sophia's eyes looked into her husbands. "Well... what are you waiting for? You know what to do with your filthy seed. Eat it! Eat it just like all the other times you've eaten your own cum. Only this time, my pussy won't hide the flavor."

Lontz slowly lifted his hand up to his lips and with great reluctance he slurped up his cum while his wife stood in the doorway watching. When he was done, she smiled and said. "Good hubby. I'm off to meet the girls for brunch and shopping. I had planned on a special evening but since you took matters into your own hands, I think I'll have a girl's night out. Don't wait up for me." And with that she turned and walked out the front door, the sound of her heels clicking across the floor.

"What a fucking idiot." Sophia said as she sat in her brand new 2011 Porsche. After backing out of the driveway she popped her iPhone into the custom car holder and told it to call her best friend Tiffany.

"Hello?" said the sweet honey-dripping voice on the opposite end of the call.

"Hey girl! I'm on my way to pick you up. We're going to do some retail therapy. That moron husband of mine thought it would be okay to jerk his pathetic little wiener without me giving him permission. Well I caught him in the act and made him squirt out a worship puddle in his hand and then eat it! He gobbled it up like the little bitch that he is." Sophia smiled as she realized her panties had become wet as she recounted the mornings event to her friend. God, she was a slut, she thought. Too bad her husband was such an imbecile, but it wouldn't matter. He was almost out of money and soon she'd be on to a new man and new fortune to deplete.

Pulling up to her friend's house, Sophia parked her Porsche behind Tiffany's Mercedes. Sophia honked the horn as she tapped her French manicured nails on the leather covered steering wheel. Just a few seconds later, the passenger door opened and in slid Tiffany. Tiffany was dressed in a sexy pair of gold ankle strap 5" stiletto heels that showed off her perfectly painted pink toes. Her dress was a sexy little white and pink sundress that stopped at mid-thigh and barely covered her shapely ass. The low-cut of the dress exposed her perfectly ripe cleavage for anyone to see and was accented by the many gold chains and necklaces she wore around her neck. Her perfectly manicured finger nails were done in a very fancy style; light pink nail polish adorned with crystals shaped to look like snowflakes, and each nail was at least an inch long. Each finger had at least two white gold and diamond rings on it, and around her right wrist she wore a sterling silver bracelet from Tiffany's. Her makeup was flawless as it should be for a makeup artist. Her lips lightly coated in a soft pink color but glazed with pink lip-gloss to give it a perpetual shine. Her piercing ice blue eyes were highlighted by a smoking grey eye shadow and a faux diamond on each outer corner. Tiffany's hair flowed down her shoulders to the middle of her back and had been dyed a platinum blonde, or 'beach blonde' as she liked to call it, with dark highlights.

"Damn girl!" said Sophia as she looked at her best friend up and down. "You look like one of those ghetto hootchies from those rap videos we used to watch and masturbate to."

"You can be a bitch." Replied Tiffany's as she checked her make-up and hair in the overhead mirror. "Just don't be a jealous bitch. Look at you. You look like a wannabe stripper."

The two women laughed hysterically after the exchange. It was Sophia who spoke first. "So, I see you're not taking your husbands 'tragic' death laying down, or are you?" Sophia's last comment held a bit of sarcasm. She knew that Tiffany was a slut just like herself and as soon as her husband's body was in the ground she had been fucking her personal assistant like crazy.

"Well, Ricardo certainly likes it better when I'm on top." Tiffany replied as she took out her pink and white Swarovski crystal cigarette case and extracted the Virginia Slim 120 and placed it so delicately between her lips. Using her matching crystal encrusted lighter she lit the tip ever so slightly and took a deep inhale before passing the cigarette to her friend, she quickly lit a second smoke for herself.

"Mmm, just thinking about that big Italian cock has my pussy all wet and creamy, I still can't believe that Byron thought I was going to be faithful to him after he let me hire on Ricardo." Tiffany was idling smoking her cigarette and squeezing her left tit as she spoke.

"Byron must have known I was going to sample that salami the first chance I got, it just so happened that he walked in on the first time. I've never seen a man look so heartbroken. I guess that's what caused his heart-attack and killed him. Still, he left everything to me; his 'Precious Angel'; I always hated that pet name. Enough reminiscing, where are we going to blow Lontz and Byron's money?" Tiffany smiled as she took a last drag on her cigarette and stubbed it out in the cars semi-filled ashtray.