Sophias' Delight Ch. 02

Story Info
It began with another long, tender, torturously slow...
962 words
4.07
19.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two. Just PM me if you want to talk. Comments are most welcome.

It began with another long, tender, torturously slow blowjob. Then Sophia began kissing up to my nipples, licking and gently biting each one before taking my mouth in a hot, deep passion filled kiss.

I ached to stroke her and caress her, but the chains wouldn't budge. Sophia sat up and smothered me with her gorgeous pussy. I began licking and sucking her clit and pussy, using my tongue to fuck her and my nose to rub her clit. Anything I could think of to pleasure her. She came twice on my face, her juice dripping off me. I licked as much as I could, but most dripped onto the pillow.

Sophia began riding me, so slowly, taking about a minute just to slide down my throbbing cock. When she hit the base, she just sat there, making me frantic as she used a vibrator on her clit and nipples.

Sophia came three more times as I screamed and pleaded and begged. She just smiled and carried on for another huge orgasm. As she constricted around my cock again, I nearly came as well, but she just smirked at me, pulled me out, and shoved her perfect, gorgeous ass in my face. I began to kiss it and lick her crack as she played with my nipples again.

I was delirious. Never before had I been so desperate to cum, but even that need was pale in comparison to the total need I felt to pleasure her and feel her pleasure. When Sophia began licking her juice off of my cock, I broke down. I couldn't take anymore.

"Sophia, PLEASE Sophia. I can't take anymore. Please, I'll do anything for you, just tell me what you want. Please."

"Anything baby? Really? You would do anything for me? What do you want in return?"

"Yes, anything for you. I don't want anything. I just want to pleasure you however you want babe. I've never been so horny and I can't explain, but I'd never come again if that would please you. Whatever you want. I'm yours, please just tell me what you want."

"Aww baby. What I want is for you to suffer sweetie. I'm so turned on when you beg. I know you will do anything for me. And I want you helpless and in my power. While I tease you longer and harder. I want to humiliate and degrade you.

I want you to be my slave baby. If I feel like doing something I want to do it to you. I don't want you arguing, or disobeying. I just want you suffering and totally in my control.

Now keep begging baby, we still have 10 hours before your leaving. You think your horny now? Just wait. Because your helpless and I have no intention of letting you cum."

She resumes her licking and sucking as I scream. The worst was when she used her perfect ass, put my cock between her cheeks and wriggled around, flicking and twisting my nipples while she did.

I went frantic. Thrashing around as much as the binds would allow, screaming incoherently and tears pouring down my face as I desperately tried to gain friction on my swollen, purple aching cock which she had let go. Sophia was actually laughing as I did this,sand fingering her pussy until she came. Then Sofia wiped one finger under my nose, her scent making me even wilder.

It was at this point that her soaking wet hand began lightly tracing the veins in my cock. I tried to thrust but she just sat on my chest and continued. Sophia really loves this torture she is putting me through, and began gripping my denied cock and jerking it, somehow stopping each time I was about to erupt. I lost count after thirty, and she just carried on, merciless and I was helpless to stop her.

When Sophia finally did stop, she made me hold a vibrator in my mouth and began slowly riding it until she came on my face. Then she used it to fuck my ass while licking my cock and making me use my tongue on her pussy.

At this point, I was beyond frustrated, beyond tears, just in a place where only an orgasm mattered and what in hell did I have to do to get one. Sophia got the chastity belt out and snapped it on. She tied a strap on over it and untied me. Sophia told me I can do anything I like to her, I couldn't think, couldn't speak.

I pushed her down and devoured her with my mouth. I was crazy with lust. I kissed her, caressed her tits, used my mouth on every millimeter of her insanely hot body, tongue fucked her tight ass while fingering her soaked pussy. Buried my face in her perfect pussy.

I grabbed her and bent her over, grabbed her hips and drove the strap on deep into her cunt from behind. The more I did to her the more crazed I became, fucking her senseless and heat filled passion and desire took over as I flipped her again and fucked her as I caressed her tits and pulled her nipples.

I bent down and pressed our bodies together as I kissed her and she came again. I wouldn't let up though, I picked her up and fucked her against the wall, over the sofa, on the kitchen table until she begged me to stop and let her rest. We went back up to the bedroom where I begged her to let me free. She just giggled, tied me down again, unlocked the belt and went to sleep.