Sophie

Story Info
Nature infested love story between the narrator and lover.
778 words
4.5
4.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A gentle breeze swept through the air as I strolled down the cobblestone path. As the sun began its final descent of the day, a fiery red hue illuminated the sky above me. I glanced around, taking in the pure serenity of the park. I could just make out the gentle sloshing of the river up ahead. The solicitous song of an anxious robin rang through the tops of the mighty oaks, as the bird called for his lover. As the melodious mating call played its irresistible tune, the whole park stopped to take in the tranquility; the rustling of the wind in the bushes came to a halt, the flow of river ahead ebbed into silence, and the setting sun lingered in the horizon, engulfed in the beauty of nature. Gracefully gliding past through the awestricken woods, a female robin swooped towards the highest oak to answer love's call.

Suddenly the park came back to life, as if a magic spell had been lifted from its premise. The rustling of the leaves proceeded from the blustery wind, the river surged full force ahead, and the birds swarmed from every direction calling out for their mates as they flew swiftly by. It was precisely at this moment that the significance of this night finally hit me. It was April 22, the day that people all over the world spend time to care for and appreciate nature at its finest: earth day. Just like the birds soaring in the radiant sky above me, I too would celebrate nature through the most natural urges for pleasure deep within the heart of the park. I could only imagine what Sophie would like after all these years, running down from the hills, her silky brown hair blowing gently back across her sparks of delight glistening in her eyes.

My knees began to buckle and my heart rate skyrocketed as I pictured the smooth, perfectly formed curvature of her body rubbing up against mine, my lips reaching out to caress hers in the tender yet passionate way we had always done before. She started to tell me how much she had missed over the years, wishing that we would never have to part again, but I placed one finger over her mouth to let her know that our actions would speak thousands of words. I rubbed her back as she her fingers stoked their way down my spine and our lips continued to show their tender love for one another.

The world stood still around us as our two bodies locked together to form one and we were yanked down to the soft, fertile grass beneath our feet. I laid back and inhaled Sophie's Chanel No. 5 Eau Premièr, a jasmine and rose scented perfume emitted from her already perfect body as her fingers made their way down the buttons of my shirt towards the zipper of my black denim jeans. I reached up and unzipped Sophie's white Abercrombie jacket, tossed it aside as she continued threw her shirt over the branch of small tree, and reached behind to her to free her breasts from the constricting bondage of her D-cups.

She pulled me back to the ground and the warmth of her body penetrated through my skin and the blood flowed straight to my cock. Sophie's hand grasped it as it began to harden and she stroked her hand up and down and up and down, grinning with pride as she watched me extend to its full length. She flicked her hair from one side of her head to the other, as her body rubbed up against mine, mounting on top of me. My cock made its way into Sophie's vagina like a key into the ignition, and she was instantly turned on.

I thrust my hips upwards as she ran her hand through my hair. She thrust back as I rubbed her back and caressed her neck with my lips. We thrust back and forth, harder, harder, faster, faster, until suddenly...

"JOHN!!!" her voice rang through trees as my mirage of Sophie disappeared and she appeared in human form, sweeping through forest, more beautiful than ever. I lay frozen, still nude and slightly sticky as I grasped the air that had been my image of Sophie. I could only imagine how she would react, and I began to scheme up an explanation. Before I could muster up the words to explain, Sophie pulled off her clothes, snuggled up next to me, and whispered in my ear "Looks like you got a head start. Wanna help me catch up?" I smiled back at her and began the night of my life.