Sophie Becomes Daddy's Favorite Toy Ch. 04

Story Info
Waking Tuesday morning, Sophie felt excited.
1.8k words
4.41
82.2k
52
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking Tuesday morning Sophie felt excited. Tonight was the night she was going to be with a woman for the first time and not just any woman. A woman she loved and trusted. Going to her toy box she took everything downstairs so she could wash it and make sure it was prepared for the evening activities.

Getting herself a cup of coffee she found a bottle next to the coffee pot. The prescription was made out in her fathers name and it was Viagra. There was a brief note. Went to see the Doctor yesterday, wanted to surprise you. I'm ready for tonight. She smiled and put the note aside. She was ready too and didn't know how she was going to make it all day.

The day seemed to move at a snails pace, but soon it was time to start dinner. She had the lasagna ready to go in the oven and looking at the time went and got her shower. Taking special care and to trim her pubic area. She wanted to look as sexy as she could. Dressing in a mini skirt and shirt she went back downstairs to wait. Hearing her father come in she ran to him and kissed him deeply.

"I'm so excited. This is going to be a great night."

"I know I'm excited too. I've had a hard on almost all day just thinking about watching you two go at it."

"I know what you mean there were a couple of times I wanted to finger myself but I didn't. I wanted to wait."

"What have you two done with each other? I mean before?"

"Nothing really we just kissed and rubbed each others pussies a little bit. But that was about it."

"Oh baby that gets me so excited. I'm going to go shower and change I'll be down in a while."

Ten minutes later the doorbell rang and there she was. Her beautiful cousin Corrine. "Damn Soph you look hot."

"Thank you, you're looking pretty hot yourself."

"Where is Uncle Dave, I saw his car in the driveway."

"He's in the shower. He can't wait to watch. You're okay with that aren't you?"

"Fuck yeah. I've thought your dad was hot since I was about 14. Is he hung like Pops?"

"No not quite but what he doesn't have in length he has in girth."

The excitement was too much for them and they didn't wait for Daddy to appear. Once inside with the door closed Corrine, who was much more experienced walked to Sophie and began kissing her. Long slow passionate kisses that made Sophie's toes curl.

That was how Daddy found them. Kissing and rubbing each other.

"Don't let me interrupt. I'm going to just sit here and enjoy the show." Daddy said as he slipped passed them. The kissing continued for several minutes and then Sophie excused herself. "I'll be right back. Don't move." Fleeing the room she was back seconds later where she went to her father with a bottle of beer and a little blue pill. He smiled up at her and took the pill.

Going back to Corrine, the two stripped each other out of their clothes and Corrine being the more experienced began making her way down Sophie's body, setting it on fire. Finally she pulled Sophie to the floor where she went to work licking Sophie's pretty little pussy.

"Mmm she does have a sweet pussy doesn't she Uncle David?"

"One of the sweetest. I want to see her eat your pussy Corrine. I've been dreaming of it." Corrine stripped down and didn't hesitate covering his cousin's face with her pussy. To David's delight Sophie went crazy and before long Corrine was rubbing her pussy all over her cousin's face.

"Oh baby you look so good with your cousins pussy in your mouth. Eat her good baby she loves it." David said. He had yet to take his cock out of his pants knowing that once he started stroking it, it would be over. Instead he watched and moaned and enjoyed seeing Corrine rub her pussy all over his beautiful daughters face. So caught up in the activities no one heard the door open and close. Uncle Josh walked in just in time to see Corrine scream her orgasm and cum all over Sophie's face. The two were far from done and continued to play for a few more minutes.

"Daddy I want Corrine to eat my pussy while you fuck her. You'd like that wouldn't you daddy to fuck your niece while she eats your baby girls cunt?"

"You know I would if it's okay with her."

"I'm all for it." Corrine said with a smile. Sophie lay back on the floor and spread her legs wide inviting her cousin in. Corrine on her knees put her ass in the air and waited excitedly for her uncle's fat cock to be inside her.

"Oh that's it daddy push that fat cock deep inside her pussy. Fuck her hard. Oh fuck it feels so good. I love it Daddy. I love watching you fuck her."

"Oh fuck baby this is so hot. My cock it just throbbing." David didn't see anyone come up behind him all he knew was a strong hand held his head while fingers probed at his ass. He moaned feeling the first finger push in. He had to admit he did love getting his asshole fingered and was kind of excited to think about taking the strap-on. He had thought a lot about how much his brother seemed to like getting fucked in the ass. Now two fingers were in him and they were opening his up. The lube was warm as it was pushed inside him but he didn't protest. Instead he rammed his cock deep inside his niece and let the intruder do what he wanted. Then he felt the head of a cock at his opening. He tried to relax as the head popped inside him. But it burned and he tried to shake off his intruder. But the man didn't give in. Instead he pushed in deeper, taking his time as he went. "Oh Daddy, oh fuck that's so hot."

"It burns, I don't like it."

"Give it a chance Uncle David, you have to get used to it. Wait until Pops fucks your ass. And he will."

David held still unable to move while the cock in his ass went deeper and deeper then the cock in his ass started to move. Slow short strokes, and soon David was enjoying it. Each time the cock in his ass pushed into him he pushed deeper into his niece's wet pussy. Soon the three had a rhythm and the cock in his ass was moving deeper and harder Corrine was cumming all around his cock and moaning, in fact everyone in the room was moaning.

"Harder fuck his ass harder. He looks like he's in heaven having your cock deep in his ass."

"Oh fuck, of fuck it feels so good. I love having wet pussy wrapped around my cock and a cock in my ass. I never knew. Oh baby thank you. Thank you for giving this to me."

Corrine and Sophie moved out from under the two men and sat and watched as they played with each others pussies. Giving the men a view of it while they watched.

"Daddy I can't wait to see you suck a cock too. It's going to get me so hot. I'll do anything for you then. I'll fuck the entire fucking family if you want me to."

"Oh fuck I love it baby, I wish I knew whose cock it was."

"It's me David." Josh said on a moan.

"Oh baby brother, I love it. I love your cock. Fuck me. Fuck me with your big incestuous cock."

"I'm gonna cum David. I'm gonna fill your ass with my cum."

"Yes do it baby brother, fill me full of your cum." Josh began fucking him harder and faster and then he drove deep into Daddy's ass and moaned loudly as he filled him with his cum.

"Oh fuck, I have wanted to do that for so long." He said with a sigh.

"Suck his cock uncle Josh. Show him how much you love his cock." He didn't hesitate and went to working sucking and licking David's cock clean. In the mean time the girls pulled out the double headed dildo and began working it into each other. Moaning filled the room. When everyone had finally cum they decided to take a break. Daddy's cock was still rock hard from the Viagra and Uncle Josh had taken on too. So they sat in the kitchen with their cocks just waiting for more action.

"What now?" Corrine asked.

"I've been thinking about that." I said with a smile. "I think we'll get Daddy and Uncle Josh on their backs and feed them that fat double headed cock. Get them to take it all and then sit on their faces smother them with our pussies."

"I'm game." Both men said in unison.

Laying them both down they maneuvered them so they could take the big cock deep. Once they were filled the girls sat on their Uncles faces. The men moved in unison under them, moving the cock inside them. They were moaning into the girl's wet pussies making the moan.

"Oh fuck Uncle Josh eat it. Eat my cunt it feels so good." Sophie moaned.

"Oh fuck this hot, I love this, their cocks rock hard while they fuck each other. I'd love to see another guy suck their cocks. But Pop's is out of town. Next time maybe."

The girls took turns riding the men's cocks as they continued to fuck each others asses. It was such a turn on and Sophie was so glad she had turned on the video camera.

She would love watching this over and over again. She wondered them just how many of the men in family were like these two. Pops had said there was a male family member he had been fucking for years. Sophie wondered who it was and resolved to find out.

For the next several hours the girls took turns fucking their uncles in this ass and vice- versa. When they had finally dropped to the floor exhausted they decided it was time to eat and recharge. Everyone was sore and need a break.

It was over dinner that Uncle Josh told of us his plans to transfer back to town to be close to us. He said if he was going to fuck men it was going to be men he knew. To our surprise Daddy got up and went to Josh and kissed him. It was long passionate kiss that told us that we were going to have a lot more fun.