sophie Meets Mistress for the 1st Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress and the Lady chatted, i could tell they were old friends and i was introduced to Mistress Emma.

"I see You have a new sissy, Pantera .... And she is ready to please with that gag on. How much experience has she got?"

"sophie is very new to real life servitude, but is learning very quickly and has impressed Me so far today."

i was blushing at these comments but inside, it was a glow of pride. They then decided that the gag could be put to better use. Then Mistress Emma led me over to the female sub making me kneel behind her.

"Go on then sophie, I want to see how quick you can make this girl cum, and don't forget to suck the juices through the dildo."

i moved my head forward so the tip of the dildo was gently pressing on her pussy lips, then moving forward even more it slid in easily. my head started moving in and out, pushing the dildo deeper and deeper each time. Soon the girl was squirming in her bonds as her climax rose.

"Don't forget to drink all that juice now sophie" i heard the Mistress Pantera shout.

Sucking deeply through the dildo, the juices started to flow, then i suddenly realised that there was something different but familiar about this girls taste. Then suddenly i realised what it was ... Cum. She had just been fucked by a man, it must have been just before we had entered. i quickly pulled out the dildo, only to have my head pushed back so it plunged deeper into the wet pussy before me.

i then heard a strange voice say "Drink all the cum from this girl, I know you always eat your own cum, this is no different."

i had no choice but to continue pushing the dildo in and out, sucking all the time. Eventually the girl shuddered to climax and i was pulled away.

"Did you enjoy that sophie?"

This was the same voice as before, and as i turned to see who it was, i could not believe my eyes. There towering above me in a stunning leather dress was Mistress Sam.

"It certainly looked liked you were enjoying all that cum and pussy juice."

Mistress Sam turned and moved over to where Mistress Pantera and Emma were sitting, She sat down and i fell to the floor at their feet.

"So Pantera have You been having fun with sophie today? I do hope She behaved herself for You." Mistress Sam said.

Mistress Pantera replied "Oh she has been wonderful today, and done everything asked of her!"

Mistress Sam stood up and said "Well lets have some more fun with her shall we Ladies"

Leading me over to the horse the young girl was untied and i took her place. Secured in place i then saw Mistress Pantera and Sam come in front of me. Both were wearing strap on dildos. "Just look at those eyes staring at our cocks Pantera, You go first while I look at her cute face."

Mistress Pantera moved around behind me, unfastening the skirt and letting it drop to the floor around my ankles. Then i felt the belt that had secured my butt plug being taken off and the plug quickly pulled out. It was suddenly replaced by the tip of the strap on pushing at my hole then sliding in all the way in one swift movement.

As Mistress Pantera kept up a steady rhythm i could hear Her moaning as well with each thrust, the strap on must have had another dildo entering Her and creating the wonderful sensations She was enjoying. All the time Mistress Sam was sat in a chair directly in front of me look deeply into my eyes and smiling. Maybe 10 minutes later the thrusting got more intense and i could tell Mistress Pantera was close to climax, and with a few very powerful thrusts She reached orgasm grasping my hard clitty as She did.

Mistress Sam released me from the horse pulling up my skirt and instructed me to lie on the tiled floor, my penis gag still in place and pointing upwards. She then slowly lowered Herself down onto the dildo and started bouncing up and down. It was wonderful to finally taste the sweet nectar of Mistress Sam as She rode my face to an orgasm all the time my nose being pressed in the crack of Her ass with each downward movement.

Climbing off the dildo Mistress Sam took me over to the chairs, again i settled down on the floor at their feet. Mistress Pantera took out of Her bag the box containing the special order from the adult toy shop, handing it over to Sam, She looked inside then beamed a big smile.

"They are perfect don't You think Pantera?"

"Should we give them to her now Sam?"

With that they both reached into the small box and took out 2 silver bands, each had an inscription,

The first said "Property of Mistress Sam" and the other "Property of Mistress Pantera"

i was told to stand while the 2 Mistress' fitted these bracelets around my ankles. Then i noticed how they had to be secured. Each Lady was holding a piece of metal, similar to a hex key, which was then screwed in the small hole and broken off.

Smiling Mistress Sam said "Now you really belong to us, and don't worry they will not come off without being cut off, so you will always have a collar from each of us, no matter what your doing. Even at work"

With that i gave a deep curtsey to each Mistress, and the gag was removed i had the biggest smile ever and thanked each of them by dropping down and kissing their boots.

"As your so happy with your presents then i think it is time for a little show from you sophie?" Mistress Pantera said.

i quickly responded "Anything You wish Mistress." i should have been a little more careful choosing my words, as i was soon to find out, the two Ladies looked at each other and smiled.

Mistress Pantera led me over to where the young girl from earlier and Mistress Emma were sat.

"So Emma is Your slut ready for our plan?"

"Of course Pantera, she is always ready to be humiliated."

Both I and the girl were instructed to kneel down facing each other, a short chain was then attached to our collars so that we were just a few inches apart. i had no idea what was to happen, but soon found out as the music in the main room stopped and an announcement was made for a special show.

Soon the room we were in was full of men and women both sub and Dom, then 2 men walked forward and took out their cocks. my eyes grew wide with shock and surprise, looking pleadingly to my Mistress', they both new that i had no interest in men, in any way.

Although i love to dress as a female, i feel like a "Lesbian, trapped in a mans body, wearing high heels and mini skirt"

They looked at each other and Mistress Pantera got up, walking over to me, She bent down and whispered in my ear. "Don't worry sophie, you do not have to suck any cocks, that will be this sluts job!" indicating to the girl i was chained to.

"your job is to keep her clean, we both know how much you love to show off your cum eating skills when you're given release. Well now it is time to move it up a gear, so enjoy yourself and make sure you keep this slut nice and clean!"

It wasn't long before one of the men pushed his cock deep into the girls mouth as he shot deep into her throat, it must have been a big load as it started to dribble from the corners of her mouth. i took one last desperate look to my 2 Mistress' my eyes pleading not to be forced into this, but only saw big smiles and was indicated to carry on.

my tongue started to lick tentatively at the cum dribbling from the corner of her mouth, as i was doing this, my stomach was churning with disgust. Then suddenly i felt a warm stream of cum hit my cheek and saw it land on the girl also, i continued licking as much of it as i could, every time one finished another would replace him. At times we had 4 around us jerking off, even sissies were given permission to cum over us. i did my best to eat all the cum that had landed on her face as she did the same to me, i have no idea how many loads were shot over us but we must have been there for ages.

Eventually the queue of men dwindled and finished, i'm sure some came back for another go, but i had become so focused on completing my latest task that i was almost in a trance.

Mistress Sam came over to me after the last had finished, released the chain connecting me to the girl, leading me to a bench i was laid down on my back as She slid the strap on dildo quickly up my sissy pussy.

All this time my clitty was so aroused and desperate for attention, then Mistress Pantera walked around to where my head was hanging back over the end of the couch. She slowly pushed Her strap on into my mouth, each thrust into my sissy pussy forced the dildo deeper into my mouth.

i didn't see, but Mistress Pantera indicated for Emma's slut to come over, She whispered something to her, then turned to me and said.

"As you have been so good sophie, then you may now be allowed your own climax!"

With that the girl took my clitty in her mouth and started to bob her head up and down, it was so erotic. Being fucked at both ends by my 2 Mistress' and getting a blowjob at the same time. It wasn't long before i was about to cum, but it was too good to be true and the girl slowed to keep me on the edge. After about 15 minutes of this, i was finally given permission to cum in the girls' mouth; it was the most intense orgasm i have ever experienced.

"Now give sophie a kiss Slut!" Mistress Sam said to the girl.

she moved up and kissed my lips pushing her tongue into my mouth, then i realised she had not swallowed my cum but had held it for me to eat. I was told to open my mouth, as she dribbled my cum onto my waiting tongue. I was in ecstasy as i looked from Mistress Pantera to Mistress Sam, both were smiling and i knew i had pleased them both tonight. Finally all my cum had gone and i was released from the bench and led to the chairs again where i sat on the floor, Mistress Sam removed the bonds securing my wrists and as i enjoyed the freedom i was handed a drink and told.

"you have done wonderful this evening sophie, and pleased us both very much. I'm sure this will not be the last time that you will be entertaining us. Maybe not together, but most certainly separately."

All i could do was smile deeply and drop my head to kiss the boots of my 2 beautiful Mistress' and hope that i would always be able to serve and please them.