Sophie the Naked Slave Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MelanieK
MelanieK
133 Followers

She slowly closed the book and looked at me. "I want to do a pastel painting of you based on that painting. It will be quite simple compared with the work of Ingres of course. I want your wrists tied to a post which often happened to slave girls who disobeyed their masters. I want you to be a naked slave girl. What do you think, Sophie?"

What a question? I couldn't have dreamed up anything more sexy and alluring if I'd tried. "Oh, I think that's an excellent idea," I said. And I really meant it.

"So you like the idea?"

"I love it!" I replied giving Laura a hug.

"Right then. Get ready to be a slave." There was nothing I wanted more. I'd be Laura's slave any day.

She went over to the podium and arranged one of the easels towards the edge. "That should give you plenty of room to pose in the centre," she said. "The light from the window will be striking sideways across your body throwing your figure into deep relief."

I approached the podium and kicked off my shoes on the floor. Then I stood on the podium and realised that the thin mattress was quite firm under my feet. Laura just stood there looking at me. I unzipped my mini-skirt and let it drop. Then I pushed the thin straps of my blouse off my shoulders and it ended around my ankles with my skirt. I stepped out of both, slowly bent over, picked them up and threw them on the floor. I then undid the front fastener on my bra, took it off, and with a wide flourish it joined my other clothes. My tiny lacey pants were all that remained. I slowly put my thumbs in the waistband and edged them slowly down. When they were just below my knees I stepped out with my right foot and placed it well to the side. I flicked them off with my other foot and stood completely naked on the podium before Laura.

I looked her squarely in the eyes and asked, "How do you want me?" I tried to put as much meaning into the words as I could.

She joined me on the podium and put her hands on my waist. "Now, if you stand reasonably close to the easel you should be able to hold onto it as though your hands were tied there. She placed my hands where she wanted them and let her hand slide down my arm before going around behind me. She controlled me by taking my hips in both her hands. "I'd like a bit of an "S" shape to the pose. Put most of your weight on your left foot and place the other out to the side."

Laura then stepped down from the podium and stood looking at me with a smile of satisfaction. In the large mirror facing me I could see myself posing. Everything was on show - just as I wanted. "Oh yes, you look really lovely. I hope I can do you justice," she said.

She picked up the easel with the paper on it and placed it in front of the podium. I watched her as she worked swiftly in pastel sketching the main elements of the pose. I was absolutely thrilled just standing there knowing she was looking at every intimate part of my nude body. She worked in silence for some 15 minutes and then asked, "Are you warm enough, dear?" I put the heating on well before you arrived. There's nothing worse for a model than being cold."

I was anything but cold but I think it was more to do with Laura rather than the temperature. After a further five minutes I felt the muscles in my arms begin to ache slightly. Another five minutes and they were even worse. Laura must have sensed this. "Would you like a break, Sophie? Your arms must be a bit tired by now."

"Yes, they are a bit," I replied. She wiped her hands in a large cloth then took a white pastel and walked up onto the podium. She drew a line around my hands on the easel then knelt down and drews a line around both my feet. I felt her hair brushing against my thighs as she did this and I felt an extra warmth rising in my tummy.

She smiled and took hold of my left arm. "Oh yes, your arm is getting a bit cold. Let me warm it for you."

She started at the top of my shoulder and ran her hands around in little circles right down my arm to my hand. Then she did a series of swift brushing movements up and down the arm. When she started on my other arm I made sure I kept it quite near to my side so that as she moved her hands up and down they brushed the side of my breast. I'm sure she enjoyed the sensation as much as I did. She gave me the faintest of smiles and then went behind me. She placed her strong hands on the tops of both my arms and again circled her hands around right down my arms, this time lightly brushing both my breasts with her fingertips as she did so. I could feel her clothes touching my back when she placed her hands on my hips, fingers pointing downwards. She slid her thumbs around the front of my hips and deliberately held me in a firm grip. I closed my eyes and heard her low voice very close to my ear. "How's that? Are your arms better now?"

My voice croaked slightly as I replied, "They are fine now, thank you Laura. You really seem to have a magic touch." I wanted her to know that her efforts were appreciated. Then an idea suddenly occurred to me.

"Laura," i wonder whether my arms would ache less if you actually tied them to the easel? I wouldn't have to grip anything"

She held her chin in her hands for a few moments as she considered this. "That's an excellent idea Sophie. Now why didn't I think of that? I can see you're not just a pretty face; you have ideas as well." Oh, I had ideas all right. I was just hoping she'd be able to share them.

She went over to the cupboard and returned with a length of thin blue rope. First of all she tied my wrists together and then, placing my hands within the marks she had made, tied them firmly to the easel. Gripping my left leg she placed it in the footprint she had drawn near the easel, then she guided my right foot into the other. I noticed her cheek brushed the outside of my thigh as she did so.

Laura went back to her easel "How long do you take to complete a life drawing?" I asked.

"Generally about an hour-and-a-half to two hours," she replied. "Any background work I can complete in the studio without the model."

Again she worked swiftly for a while but then her movements became less sweeping and smaller. I realised that she must be putting in some detail. Thirty minutes later my arms were fine but my leg bearing most of my weight was starting to feel the strain.

"Another break?" asked Laura, once again wiping her hands. I readily agreed.

"How are your arms now?"

"My arms seem OK," I replied. It's my legs that are beginning to ache now."

Once more she joined me on the podium. Without a word she knelt down in front of me. She gripped my left leg, just above my ankle, between both her hands and started the circling movements just as she had done before with my arms. Slowly she made her way up my leg. When she got to my knee she ran her fingers deeply into the muscles behind it. That felt good to me and I felt the warms run up my legs again. She continued up my thigh and increased the kneading of my muscles. Soon she was almost up to my shaved pussy and I felt the brush of her fingers against the bottom of my vulva. She repeated all this with my other leg, then brushed her hands swiftly up my legs occasionally making firm contact with my pussy as she did so. By the time she had finished I realised she was beginning to turn me on - and I was enjoying every minute of it.

We went into the third session. "I must say you are an excellent model," stated Laura. "Not only just to look at, but you hold the pose so well." By the end of that session I was beginning to ache in all sorts of places. Laura was sympathetic to the fact.

"We'll have another break now," she announced. Would you like a coffee to relax you?"

"I'd love one," I replied.

"Sugar and milk?"

"Please."

Laura went over to the shelves near the wall and switched on an electric kettle. When she returned she untied my hands. "I expect you're beginning to ache everywhere by now," she said. I agreed, and stretched my arms high above my head. I stood on tip-toe and wiggled my hips from side to side. Laura took in every movement with what seemed like appreciation.

Then she went over to the cupboard and returned with a tin of talcum powder. "Lie down on the edge of the podium and I'll give you a quick massage." I needed no second bidding. I was lying on my tummy in a flash.

Laura poured out some talc on her hands, rubbed them together and then started kneading the muscles on the tops of my shoulders. The feeling was very relaxing and I could sense the tension ebbing away. Her firm hands moved down my back. She spread her fingers and worked both thumbs up my spine, then her hands moved around to my sides as though taking my body in a firm hold. I could feel her fingers probing my ribs as she worked her way down to my waist then around my hips circling under my bottom and up the cleavage between. There was a pause. She spread her right hand flat on my buttocks and swiftly moved them sideways in both directions. The wiggling effect was fantastic; it was as though she was applying an electric shock between my legs and I knew she was deliberately trying to turn me on. She was succeeding too! Her fingertips brushed the lips of my vulva as she moulded my inner thighs and then right down to my feet which she plied with her strong fingers.

At that point the kettle gave out a long whistle and Laura went over to make the coffees. She brought them back and placed them on the far side of the podium.

Once more she knelt by my side. "Now, turn over and I'll finish you off." I instantly obeyed. Again she poured talc on her hands and rubbed them together. She started to work quite gently on the muscles on the sides of my neck quite near my ears, the same circling movements that engendered such pleasure in me. Then she massaged the top of my chest with left to right movements and tapping movements with her fingers. She then moved her hands right across to the edges of my chest and down my ribs to my waist. She touched her wrists together as her hands flattened out on my upper tummy and then pushed upwards covering my breasts which she kneaded in strokes upwards and outwards. She also pressed my nipples between two fingers and squeezed them making them stand out erect.

My feelings of sexual gratification were nothing compared to the effect of the next move she made. After twice circling my tummy, she touched her thumbs together and, with considerable pressure, moved her hands down over my smooth pubic area, down over my opening vulva and onto my thighs. After taking hold of my ankles and deliberately moving them further apart, she continued up my legs making great play between my open thighs. I felt pangs of pleasure shooting from my crotch to every part of my body. I was really becoming sexually aroused. I'd never known anything so intense before.

Laura then bent over me and kissed me lightly on my tummy. "How do you feel now, darling?" I arched my back and stretched my arms above my head.

"Unbelievably sexy!" I said quite shamelessly.

"Good!" she retorted. "I'm going to put the finishing touches to my painting now, and I want you to look like a really sexy slave." She handed me my coffee. As we drank we just sat and looked at each other hardly saying a word but deeply conscious of what was passing between us.

Laura returned the cups and then went back to the podium. "Right, slave, let's tie you up again," she said smiling.

I looked directly up into her face. "Yes please," I said. She playfullt kissed me on the forehead and returnd to her easel. It was as she was doing this that I once again caught sight of myself posing. I could clearly see my vagina lips thrusting out from between my legs. I could also see a glint of moisture on them. I remained in this high state of arousal until eventually Laura announced "I think that's it. I've finished." She wiped her hands again and stood back from the easel to regard her work.

She came over to me and untied my hands. "Would you like to see my naked slave girl painting?"

"You bet! I'd love to. I can hardly wait."

I hurried over and reached it before Laura. I stood in front of the easel and gazed in admiration. "Wow! What a painting." Although it had a photographic quality that revealed every detail, it was also painterly to the eye. "That is really astonishing. What do you think of it Laura?"

She came around the easel and stood behind me looking over my shoulder. "Frankly I think it's the best figure drawing I've done so far. You inspired me Sophie. That is what I'd call a really sexy slave girl." She gave a little laugh.

"I'd say it's a really sexually aroused slave girl," I replied. "Do you approve?"

She moved slightly closer and rested her hands on my waist. "Oh yes, I certainly do approve. I approve utterly." She moved her hands across my tummy and her fingers touched.

"Then that makes us unanimous - darling."

Laura moved her hands upwards over my breasts and held them cupped in her hands. Once again she held my nipples between her strong fingers and squeezed. Her sexual lightning flashed through my body again. I groaned as I arched my back and deliberately pushed my breasts firmly into her caressing hands. She alternately squeezed and released them. Realising the extent of my sexual enjoyment, she reached around further with her left hand and caressed my right breast. Then her free hand moved swiftly down my body and between my open legs. With two fingers she traced small circles between the open wet lips of my vagina. I gasped in ecstasy and moved my head back to rest on her shoulder and face her. Her head moved around to seek out my lips and we kissed our first lovers' kiss. We then eagerly faced each other. She put her arms around my back and I flung my arms upwards around her neck. I pulled her down onto my mouth and our tongues danced an electrified erotic dance twisting and twirling like sexual dervishes.


Then Laura did something which took me completely by surprise. She broke away from my grasp, put one hand behind my waist and the other behind my knees and lifted me up bodily into her arms. I only turn the scales at a little over eight stones but I was still amazed at her strength. She carried me over to the podium and sat me on one corner.

"Lie down" she ordered as she looked down at me and started to unbutton her smock. Within seconds she flung it to the side and I saw she was completely naked underneath. She had a firm body and bust with muscles which showed rather more than the average woman. I was impressed. She knelt down between my ankles near the corner of the podium and our warm bodies met as she moved up to kiss me. Again our tongues intertwined urgently and we both gasped as the erotic tides swept through us both. She moved down to my breasts and her lips sought out my nipple. Her mouth encompassed more of my breast as she pressed it into my flesh and sucked hard on my nipple. I groaned and panted as my breasts rose and fell as I gasped for breath.

After giving my other breast the same treatment she moved downward with her tongue in little licking motions. When she arrived at my navel her tongue moved round in quick circles as she licked my naked skin. Then she held her mouth close as she blew on the moist patch. The result was incredible and my head moved from side to side in sheer ecstacy. I didn't know how much more of this I could stand.

As Laura's mouth moved lower over my smooth pubic area, her kissing and licking took on a new urgency and then her thick strong tongue drew a line right down over my wide open vagina lips. I felt as though my groin was on fire, but she continued to press her lips and tongue all around the area. She then put the tip of it between the lips of my vagina and made rapid movements with it from side to side as it moved upwards. My back arched and my legs spread ever wider. This woman was doing magic things to me. She took my enlarged sexual lips right inside her mouth in a passionate kiss then her tongue darted inside me then back out. In again, then out and so she kept going finally ending up inside me flailing about like some wild animal. By now the juice was pouring out of me and I was almost beside myself.

Then Laura suddenly pounced on my clitoris and took it into her mouth where she continued to suck it and move her tongue around it. Finally she used just the tip of her tongue and licked my clitoris at an amazing speed and, as she did so, it seemed as though something exploded inside me and I felt the juice shoot out and run down between my legs. I was panting almost uncontrollably and my breasts were heaving as I realised that I has experienced my first orgasm.

I never realised it could be like that with another woman. Gradually my breathing returned to normal and Laura came up and looked me in the face. She was panting slightly too. I wondered if she also had had an orgasm.

I smoothed her hair and the side of her face with my hands. "Thank you darling. That was wonderful. You certainly know what to do with a naked girl."

She smiled. She let her nude body rest on mine and it rekindled my desire once again. I lifted my legs and coiled them around her body, crossing my ankles and holding her close. She moved her body rhythmically between my legs. It was happening again. I clasped her close in my arms. I uncrossed my ankles, spread my legs wide open and wrapped my arms firmly around her.

"Take me again darling! I pleaded.

I arched my back and pushed my hips up to meet hers.

"After all, I am your naked slave girl."

MelanieK
MelanieK
133 Followers
12