Sophie's Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride was a blur, I just remember shouting the whole time swinging up and down while spinning, we went completely upside down many times and I remember all my weight being on my shoulders at times and not even sat in the chair as the harness took over. It was great fun and a big rush that lasted several minutes before it came to a halt.

I looked to my left and Sophie was smiling while she flicked her hair back into place, I looked down and could see straight up her skirt which had hiked up her belly somehow. 


"No!" Sophie screamed trying to pull it back down as we removed the harnesses over her shoulders.

As her harness came up we saw her top had shifted too and one of her breasts was on display through the gap in the middle of her top. She pulled it back round and climbed out the chair briefly flashing anyone looking in the process.

"Oh goodness... This is going to be an interesting day!" Sophie turned and said to me.


We walked a bit further and saw a roller coaster we fancied going on, it looked a little tamer than some and didn't go upside down or anything but it still had some steep drops and tight turns. We joined the line and as we waited tried to figure out how we had ended up at a theme park and not on the trip we planned to do today. We agree'd this would still be fun though and wanted to make the most of it.

When we got to the kart we climbed into the back of the carriages which each seated 2. We sat down and pulled the bar down over our laps. Now this ride had no over shoulder harness and you sat on essentially a bench, Sophie kept her knees together but her skirt was very short and probably gave a good eye full to those still waiting in line watching us all get in and out of the ride. I looked down at her and could see she was just about sitting on the material of her skirt but the gaps at the sides sat loose, it also all sat very low on her so the top of her ass was on display. To me it was so obvious she was naked underneath and a few faces said they could see this too. 


"My skirt is just going to fly straight up when we get moving! And my top too!" Sophie gently informed me as we began to pull away and climb up the first drop.

As we climbed her skirt started to fall back, holding my hand with one of hers and grabbing the bar across our laps with her other hand Sophie let it stay there, then we shot down the first drop of the roller coaster and quick as a flash she was exposed just about everywhere. We both raised our arms for the first drop and in doing so Sophie's breasts were exposed even before the airflow pushed her top up around her neck. Her hair flapped around and we dipped and span, round, down up, side to side being thrown around our carriage while Sophie vainly tried to keep her tiny clothing covering herself.

We began to decelerate and Sophie let go of my hand and wiped her hair from her face then pulled her top and skirt to cover as much as possible. As the bar raised and we climbed out I could hear a few wolf whistles the other side where people were just getting on the ride. We briskly walked down the exit way to the inevitable gift shop... But not before we looked at the ride photos being displayed on huge screens above a stand to buy them. A few moments later there we were, and there was Sophie's naked chest for all to see as we both raised our arms and screamed. Some people caught site and suddenly someone wanted to order it... then someone else. There was a line forming to buy a photo no one else was in! We laughed, a little embarrassed but quite flattered and asked for our own copy as a souvenir. The man who took our money made some comments but we didn't quite understand his broken English and just smiled.

"Do you think they could throw me out?" Sophie asked with sincere concern.

"Nooo, they might ask you to try and cover up more. Would have to be pretty severe to make us leave! Plus people seem to love it!" I reassured her.

"Well... I have to say, my heart has been going for different reasons on these rides, part because they are very fast and scary themselves but also because I'm terrified of the display I'm putting on. It's also an amazing feeling though having such wind and air gushing around my naked skin, feels wonderful. The only other thing that might get my heart going so fast is sex, but I cant get all 3 together." Sophie systematically explained.

"Well, I might be able to help a little bit... We cant have sex on a ride but maybe some other fun..." I playfully suggested.

"What you got in mind?" Sophie longingly asked as her eyes widened to my suggestion.

"Not sure, there are some slower rides, big wheel which has compartments for two... could be promising..." I expanded.

"Lets go on a really fast one and I want you to try and touch me on that.. if it doesn't work... even if it does we will then go on the big wheel.

We walked on and the next ride was a log flume. It had a number of smaller drops before the big one at the end. On these rides you normally would have 4 people per log all sat in a line like on a bob sleigh but we saw a few going around with 3's and 2's and hoped they'd let just us two on. Sophie said she wanted to sit in front of me so I could reach around and touch her. What we forgot about these rides is you sit basically on the floor with your legs apart, getting to a seated position required Sophie to very effectively use her hands to cover her front while I stood directly behind. I placed the plastic bag containing our picture behind me to make sure it stayed out the way and as dry as possible. No one seemed to notice Sophie's attire it was a miracle!

We set of and immediately I moved my hand under Sophie skirt while she leaned back against me. Though there was water in the log from the ride itself she was definitely wet in her own right. I reached up with my other hand and held her breast underneath her loose top. As I tweaked her nipples and gently rubbed her clit she groaned and pressed harder back into me. I looked around and we had floated off into woodland away from where people walked around the park. There where a few small drops with splashes that caused us to wince and scream in shock. Then we entered a cabin and could see nothing ahead as it tunneled into darkness. As soon as the darkness hit we dropped very quickly catching both of us by surprise. I Kept my hold on Sophie's assets and continued to gently massage her smooth pussy and soft firm breast in my hands. Sophie was now panting heavily and had her head completely back into my shoulder, her eyes closed as she tried to catch her breath.

"Oh... Oh... Yes..." She gently mouthed as I continued to pleasure her.

"You like that?..." I seductively asked.

"Yes... don't... don't stop!.." Sophie continued.

"There are people watching us... they can see you're exposed and what I am doing... do you like that?" I added, lying as no one was around but wanting to play on the situation as her eyes remained closed.

"I love it, I want to cum for them... OOOHHHH!..." Sophie groaned as she began to convulse. She was closer and closer to orgasm when I noticed the end of the ride was in sight, the big drop then splash. She groaned and moaned, wriggled and stretched gripping the sides of the log firmly as she could.

"Open your eyes, we're about to drop!" I ordered firmly.

Sophie opened her eyes and let go of the log raising her arms as we plummeted down the ramp. I reached as far as I could up her pussy pulling hard and fast inside her. She squealed like she was letting all emotion possible out in one shout. She collapsed back into me as suddenly the huge splash of water the ride had caused came crashing down drenching us both fully.

Sophie gasped as she began to adjust her hair and move her clothes back into place.

"Im not going to be able to get up.. for more than one reason!" Sophie giggled to me.

We managed to climb out the ride much the same as we entered and keep Sophie pretty well covered. As we left the ride we ended up at another picture stand and again waited a few moments before the picture came up. This time with my arm around her chest she remained covered but with one arm around her top and the other reaching down out of view it was questionable what I was doing while Sophie looked like she had been shot through a magical ecstasy cannon. Her arms raised high, head held back with her mouth wide open and eyes rolled back. If you looked up joy in the dictionary a picture of her face should be next to it, it was incredible and despite being stupidly expensive we ordered that picture to go with the other.

As we stood there wet through Sophie's nipples sprang to life bulging out from the thin material as it clang desperately to her skin. She was drenched and with so much flesh on display looked wonderful as the sun beamed down on her soft brown skin.

"I'm so wet..." Sophie breathlessly informed me.

"I can see, I'm pretty much soaked as well." I replied obliviously.

"No, I mean I am drenched... but I am SO WET.." She elaborated.

"OH!...Really? Still?..." I hesitantly asked realizing what she meant.

"That was... You can see in that picture what that was... but I am GAGGING for it!" Sophie gritted her teeth as she spoke emphasizing the feeling inside.

"To the big wheel?..." Was all I could think in reply.

"Big wheel! I want a big something... and a big bed... and.... AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!" Sophie screamed, scaring me a little and causing a few to stare intently wondering what was going on. She grabbed my hand and pulled me with her as she walked on. "I'm so frustrated, where can we get away from all these people?!" Sophie continued.

"I don't know, looking at the big wheel we might be away from other people but you can clearly see in from the other booths as you go around." I reasoned with Sophie. "So maybe we should... I don't know. Shall we get something to eat?.." I hesitantly suggested. Sophie's eyes looked furious at the suggestion, she did not want to eat she wanted one thing and one thing only. Sex.

"Look at this!" I called out pointing at the map board nearby. "Theres a huge garden area in the middle of the park, I bet its like the one at Alton Towers back home that is beautiful but no one goes in because there are too many other things to do!"

Sophie's sulk seemed to waver slightly and her body language immediately appeared more positive. I took her hand as we walked toward the gardens.

I was right it was really quiet and no one seemed to go in the gardens, most people who were in there used it as a cut through from one side of the park to the other and stuck to one path. We veered off and went as far from everything as we could, as we did Sophie went quicker and quicker giggling more and more in playful excitement.

She began to get away from me and I enjoyed the way her loose skirt floated around her hips revealing the bottom of her ass cheeks. She was all legs and those legs had tanned beautifully.

She turned around and walked backward facing me. She began to pull on the string bow holding her top together in the middle. As she untied it her firm round breasts sprang free and she cupped them in her hands, her fingers playing with her nipples. As she groaned and looked upward I pounced at her and took her in my arms, with her own arms pinned between us she wriggled slightly and pulled my shorts down, my half naked body ready to impale her. I lead us to a bank of grass and Sophie lay on her back wrapping her legs around me immediately forcing my cock up inside her wet pussy. Her skirt rode up around her middle. I thrust against her time and time again as we groaned into each others ears. This was raw passion, I was scared of someone coming and stopping us but was so turned on I just wanted to cum, Sophie seemed to be in similar frenzy not doing any slow calculated moves this time just desperate to get the release we both longed for. After a few minutes we could sense each others orgasm was near and stared into one each others eyes releasing in unison. As all my strength left my arms I collapsed on top of Sophie's shaking body.

A few moments later I lifted myself up and put my shorts back on. Sophie lay for a moment with her clothes all in the wrong places before she stood and moved her skirt back down and re tied her top. We both smiled at each other as we got our breath back.

"Food?" I simply asked in a positive tone.

"Food." Sophie firmly answered.

I took her hand in mine as we made our way back through the beautiful flower gardens to the main park. We picked a simple burger place to eat, we had been eating at all these nice restaurants each evening it was kind of nice to go back to something simple. After we collected our orders we went and sat at one of the tables under an umbrella outside so we could watch everyone in the park walk by.

I noticed two guys sat at a nearby table unable to take their eyes off Sophie, she sat oblivious with her legs crossed bouncing her shoe on the end of one her feet while she leaned in to devour her meal.

"Sophie there are two guys over there staring at you, fancy giving them a bit of a show?" I playfully suggested.

"Oooh are there, thats fun. What shall I do?" She chirpily replied.

"Well sit back in your chair to begin with, maybe uncross your legs and play with the ties holding your top together." I instructed carefully. Sophie finished her burger and then leaned back in her chair exactly as I had suggested, she played with the loops of string holding her top together between her breasts and uncrossed her legs keeping her knees together. As she did this the shoe she had been bouncing on the end of her foot fell off.

"Now open your legs as you reach under the table to collect your shoe." I continued. Sophie smiled as she followed my orders. I couldn't see under the table to know how much she displayed but when she reappeared her top had shifted with a significant amount of breast of show. Without any instruction Sophie completely untied the top and pulled the strings out directly in front, showing there was nothing underneath or in between but keeping the material over her nipples. She then carefully re tied it but a little looser than before with an even bigger gap between her breasts.

"This is fun, shall I do anything else, are they still watching?" Sophie asked in joyful voice.

"They're still watching but they are looking around more. Look at that, the skies gone very grey and a few people are walking around in ponchos to keep them dry. Do you think its about to rain?" I responded in question. And just as I asked it was like the heavens opened and a sudden down poor of big fat heavy rain pummeled the ground around us. the people walking around all darted into shops and under cover while a few just accepted they would get wet and continued as normally as they could.

"I can imagine a lot of the outdoor rides will have to close if this continues and the indoor ones will be packed. What shall we do? Stay here? Shall we get some ponchos?" I asked Sophie.

"No we don't need ponchos! They do bugger all anyway and I bet the water is warm. Lets just keep going and see what's still open." Sophie confidently suggested.

As we stepped out from under out table umbrella we were almost immediately drenched. My T-shirt and shorts clinging to my body and Sophie's hair, top and skirt following suit around her. The rain was indeed warm but either not warm enough or Sophie was a little excited as her erect nipples sprang to life under her revealing top. I could see the water just flowing down her naked flesh and as her clothes stuck to her like a second skin she looked fantastic with her exposed wet body glistening in the light.

We continued to walk but each ride we arrived at seemed to be closing and not letting more people on, some even sending the line of people back out before getting a turn. It looked unlikely we would be riding any more roller coasters that day, not unless the rain stopped.

Sophie began to shiver as she took her wet shoes off stating how uncomfortable they were in the wet. I hugged her as we headed inside a gift shop with plenty of other people hoping the rain would subside.

"You want a poncho now?" I teased.

"Like that would keep me warm. No I want a T shirt or something I can put on while I dry the rest of my clothes."

We looked around the shop for something we wouldn't mind buying and found a T-shirt we both liked with the park logo on it, it would be a good memento of this unexpected trip and decided to both get one. I bought a medium fit mens t shirt while Sophie got a medium women's. I had suggested she buy large if she planned on only wearing the T shirt but she insisted on getting this one, we found out as we bought them that we would get a free poncho anyway, they were only 3 Euros but we didn't want to pay for them however freebees are always welcome.

The poncho was essentially a sheet of clear plastic with a hood. We put ours on as we ran over to some nearby toilets. Sophie was going to put her new T shirt on and use the hand dryer to dry her skirt, top and shoes. I was simply going to change out of my wet t shirt and keep the new one dry under my plastic poncho. I quickly changed and waited for Sophie in a dry area outside watching lots of people leaving the park soaked and miserable.

Sophie reappeared about 15 minutes later in her new T shirt and plastic poncho. She was holding the T shirt down at the front as it wasn't quite long enough to cover her, in her same hand she held the plastic bag we were given for the t shirts which presumably contained the rest of her clothes.

"T shirt a bit short?" I giggled.

"No its fine what gave you that Idea?..." Sophie sarcastically replied laughing. "My ass must be completely on show!"

"It is a bit, but the poncho is crinkled and wet so its not very clear."

It was now mid afternoon and several hours before our coach would be around to pick us up. We asked at a help desk what we could do and they said often in these circumstances more coaches can take you back, we looked into it and found a coach that would leave in 20 minutes so climbed on board where it was dry and cool with the air con. Sophie sat by the window and removed her poncho and I sat alongside doing the same. Sophie's T shirt fitted nicely around her curves but it wasn't long enough to cover any of her legs. As she sat with her knees together I could clearly see her shaved pussy and butterfly tattoo just above. Her nipples too stood firmly to attention through the thin material that hugged her perfect breasts tightly. As a few other people climbed on board Sophie crossed her legs facing the the window so only her thigh was on show, that said it was all of her thigh and had I not been next to her it was clear she was wearing only a small t shirt with not a shred of anything underneath.

Sophie and I fell asleep on the coach ride back, when it stopped we awoke to see it still raining heavily outside, the coach was going to make a few stops and this first one was not ours but we began to gather our things and put our plastic ponchos back on.

"What shall we do if it keeps raining?" Sophie turned and asked.

"Whatever you want. We could do whatever and just get wet, we could stay in, or we could go for dinner then to a bar as we have most nights?"

"I've an idea, lets do something similar to yesterday. We go out separately and its as if we don't know each other. A bit of role play..." She suggested sticking her tongue out lightly biting down on it playfully with a smile.

As she suggested this we pulled up in town, it wasn't directly outside our apartments but near enough. We hopped off and directly in front of us was a street we had never been down, though it was still raining we decided to walk down and take a look. There were clothes shops and cafe's, all kinds of things but it was very quiet due to the weather. then on the corner something caught Sophie's eye.