Sophie's Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look a sex shop!! Come on!" She demanded, taking my hand and leading me inside.

It was dark and quiet inside, there was a wall of dvd's and then various things on the other walls and on stands in the middle. Outfits, dildo's, handcuffs, whips, chains and all manner of things. It was a little intimidating but in the right context I could see some of it being very kinky.

"Do you want something in particular?" I nervously asked Sophie.

"Maybe..." Sophie toyed.

"What about this?" I laughed holding up the biggest black dildo I could imagine, must have been 12 inches long and was almost as thick as my arm.

"No thanks, I'd like to keep my pussy tight so you enjoy it all the more... I'm looking for... ah! Here!" She excitedly declared holding up a small box.

"What is it?"

"It's a radio controlled vibrator. You can turn it on and off via this control. Could be fun if we're out tonight and you come out of no where with the control and I have this inside me.."

"Definitely! What else is there?" I asked as excitement began to get the better of me.

We walked around a while and picked up some gel that should make anal more comfortable for both of us, two pairs of handcuffs and a proper blindfold. Sophie then saw some boots she fell in love with, they where incredibly long black plastic boots with a huge metal spiked heel. They tied up at the front but had a zip in the side for quicker access. Sophie tried them on but had great difficulty getting her foot inside while trying to keep her T-shirt covering enough of her. A few guys in the shop had clearly taken a shine to her and were looking over intently as her T shirt failed to cover her legs and her pussy and ass kept creeping out on show. Once she had her leg inside the boots looked amazing, they showed her legs great shape and length and went right up passed her knees. We decided to get them as a holiday treat for both of us! She then decided on a small flat hat made of the same material and wearing both she looked like some kind of Nazi dominatrix...except for the short white t shirt and poncho she was also wearing! A guy in the shop approved greatly and tried to point out the rest of the outfit, matching uniform and all but we declined and headed out excited with a bag of toys to amuse our last few days on holiday.

Sophie continued to struggle to keep her T shirt covering her modesty as we walked back to the apartment. Not many people where around and she left it alone most the time but it was funny watching her squirm at times when people got close.

When we got back we both wanted a shower and to rest up for a bit before heading out again. We showered together but other than some sensual touching and some kisses we didn't want to spoil the fun we could have later doing too much now, anticipation was as much part of the tease as the games themselves.

"Im going to wear my new boots and hat with this leather skirt and this matching tube top." Sophie declared holding up the items.

The skirt was a tiny pleated black leather number with a large buckle at the front. her top was a simple solid black tube that sat around her breasts revealing her arms, shoulders and stomach. It had pleats in it creating a design that somewhat matched the skirt but sat close to her chest rather than the skirt which floated around as she moved. With the boots, hat and her long dark hair all she needed was a whip and she really looked the part! Of course we didn't get a whip and we both expressed regret at that, Sophie applied some bright red lipstick and dark eye makeup transforming her into some kind of kinky sex machine. I loved it.

Then we got out the radio controlled dildo and made sure it was working, Sophie suggested I do the honors and insert it for her. She sat back on the sofa in the apartment and spread her legs revealing her beautiful bald pussy to me. I sat down next to her and leaned in to kiss her while I moved my fingers across the skin of her legs and stomach, She began to squirm as I teased her just enough to get her wet. I started to move my fingers closer and closer to her pussy lips and then gently moved over the bumps and folds of her smooth skin down there. I gently pushed one finger inside and she groaned taking in a huge gasp of air. I kissed her immediately while still breathing to catch her off guard, she moaned back and leaned in kissing me passionately. I then pulled back and took the small vibrator in my hands while we both looked at it and smiled. I moved it closer and played around with the entrance to her pussy before slowly sliding it in inch my inch. It was only 2 or 3 inches long but that didn't mean it wouldn't have an effect.

"Lets see what this does then.." I whispered as I gently moved my fingers over the control. It had a dial for intensity ranging from 1 - 10 and then just an on/off switch. I turned the dial to 1 and turned it on.

"Oooohhhh.... WwwoooowwwW!" Sophie screamed as her eyes sprang wide open. I left it on for a few more seconds before turning it to 2 "JJJeeeezzzz!...Ah!. ah!... aaahhh!!..." Sophie's lips trembled as she tried to speak.

"Its good then?" I asked switching it off again.

"Its incredible, I've never felt anything like that. Im not going to be able to talk to anyone if thats going off, can you turn it down a bit?.."

"That was level 1 then 2..." I replied apologetically.

"Oh dear... this will be very interesting then. Who knows what 10 is like then?!" She enthusiastically asked.

"Shall we go?" I suggested reaching out my hand as I stood. Sophie reached up and as I pulled her up pressed the on switch again, she immediately fell into me.

"Fuck!... Ben I cant walk my knees are jelly!...Oooohhh!.... Please!.... Ahhh!....Oh god!....Please stop it!...Mmmphhh!... Please!.." Sophie begged as she held me around my neck trying to stand.

I turned it off so she could gain composure and we could leave. I grabbed the key and my wallet. Sophie took nothing hoping to get free drinks and entry all night from people.

We stepped outside and the rain was still falling but it was much much lighter and looked to be easing for the day. We walked quickly through the complex and into town before finding somewhere to eat. As we ate dinner we set out some rules for the evening. Basically Sophie was going to go off into town and I was going to try and find her, if I hadn't found her by 10pm she would head to the club we had gone to the previous night with the girls. She was going to try and get picked up by various guys but refuse all of them and then I would come in. All the time she would have this remote vibrator inside her that I only I could control. We would first test the range but as we spoke of this I kept turning it on at the table and Sophie would lose all focus. She would be talking and suddenly squeal or roll her eyes and almost fall over. I said we should test her now and get her to ask for the bill.

"Excusez-moi pourrais-je avoir la facture s'il vous plaît." Sophie asked the waiter in her best French accent, she looked at me wondering why I hadn't set the vibrator off, when he returned I pushed the power button just as she reached for it...."AHHHH!....Merci!.." She managed to say as the pitch of her voice varied and trembled. Her eyes rolled back and she opened her mouth to silently take in breath as best she could.

"Madame est ce que ça va?" The waiter turned - "Are you alright?" He repeated in English. As she looked up I moved the dial from 1 to 2, she grimaced as if in pain.

"Oui, oui, je pense que je mangeais trop." She answered holding her belly. I paid the man and he left before I asked what she said, she always was better at French.

"I said my boyfriend here got me pregnant and its kicking!!" She angrily shouted, I looked over concerned. "No, I said I have eaten too much." She calmly continued. "Now don't be mean with that thing or I'll tell someone you raped me!" She joked.

As we left the restaurant I kissed Sophie and held her close before letting her walk off ahead. As she walked I pressed the remote to see if it would work from far away, she stumbled and turned back around raising her middle finger to me and smiling. Then she wondered off and just like yesterday I felt sad and a bit stupid that I had let the woman I love go off to be hit on by other men. I decided to follow her from far away and just watch what she did.

She stood out from the crowd even from afar, her long legs covered in these black spiked boots looking phenomenal. Her sexy skirt and top left glimpses of skin at her thigh and middle on show. It was probably more than she had worn this whole trip but still looked incredibly sexy, I just wanted to be closer to her swaying hips but couldn't for the game of hide and seek we were meant to be playing.

Did she actually want me to find her? Did she want some time away from me? I began to worry. I did have the control for the vibrator but she could remove that, we did agree a time to meet if I couldn't find her but she might not go... No she doesn't have a room key.. but what if she doesn't plan to come back to the room? - My fears began to spiral as my heart filled with dread.

I saw Sophie go into a bar we hadn't been in before. It had a lot of people inside but wasn't packed full like everywhere else we had been, seemed a quieter place people would go before hitting the clubs or busier bars, or somewhere people may go to stay away from those busier places. I decided to walk straight in and find a place to sit in the corner before I tried to look for where Sophie was. As I walked in she was at the bar with her back to the door immediately being chatted to by a man who must have been in his 30's. I sat on a stool at a table in the corner and ordered a drink from a passing waitress. As I watched Sophie played with the paper umbrella in her drink he must have ordered her, the man talked a lot and she smiled without really looking at him. She then began to look around a little, at this point I decided to press the vibrator control to let her know I was around. I held it for just a second but it was long enough for her to know I was near. Her head darted around the room looking for me but I pretended to be part of a group conversation next to me. I don't think she saw me. At any rate she knew I was around. The man continued talking and gesturing at her body with his hands as if to say he loved her curves, she put the umbrella stick in her mouth and played with it on her tongue seductively as he spoke. The man then stood up from his stool and took Sophie's hand to kiss it. She playfully blushed before he took her in his arms and started to whisper in her ear. I looked over with a stare that could kill and he caught my eye and winked at me before leaning in to kiss her. Just as he tried I flicked the switch in my hand to level 3 and turned it on, the effect was immediate and she fell into him for support. I left it on while he tried to work out what was wrong as she groaned and writhed in pleasure and pain. It must have been awkward to be approaching orgasm in public with no one but a strange older man holding on to you. She eventually pushed him off and ran out the door with him following. I decided to leave too and see what was happening. I turned the vibrator off and saw Sophie trying to get away from the man, she looked upset as he kept trying to grab her. I decided enough was enough and stepped in.

"Hey! She clearly isn't interested, leave her alone!" I shouted at the man.

"Qui êtes-vous petite merde!" He smirked back, I knew some of those words, something about a little shit. I wasn't impressed.

"va te faire foutre vieux!" Sophie screamed. "mais n'oubliez pas le fouet!" She continued as he waved his hands and walked back in.

"What did you just say to him? Are you ok you look a little shook up?" I asked sincerely, unsure if we would still be playing this game or not.

"I said fuck off old man! - I'm ok, he was just a bit full on. I had a stupid bet with my boyfriend that we go out and I let other men chat me up but I forgot how horrible some men can be and how dressed like this you give the wrong impression." Sophie gently replied, shaking in my arms.

"Sounds like something your boyfriend would regret too the moment you left his arms." I whispered back. "But I'll look after you."

"Lets go to the club over there." Sophie demanded pointing at the club we had been at last night. We joined the line to get inside and I was still unsure of the role play or not. Had we given up?

"I'm Ben by the way, whats your name?" I asked, deciding to carry on the game.

"Well Ben, tonight you can call me anything you want." She replied holding her finger over my lips.

"But.." I tried to speak

"Ssshhh." Sophie whispered as she leaned in and kissed me.

"Well, if you wont tell me your name I'm afraid I just wont be able to let you go." I smiled as I held her close looking into her eyes.

"Thats ok, I'm happy to be joined at the hip to you." She flirted.

"I've got this magic device here..." I began to tease, showing her the control to the vibrator.

"Oh yeah..." Sophie breathed back, grinding herself up against me "Whats it do?.."

"Well it tells me you aren't wearing any underwear..."

"Oh thats very clever... No, I'm not..." Sophie continued as her hips slowly moved in and out from me.

"It's also capable of making you feel very very good..." I teased staring deeply into her eyes.

"In what way?.." Sophie replied biting her bottom lip.

I took the dial and turned it to 4. Sophie looked up into my eyes still biting her lip before we both held the device and pushed the power button. Sophie's eyes immediately fluttered and rolled backward as she bit hard on her lip and breathed loudly through her nose. She fell into me and I held her close. Her breathing quickened and she grabbed a handful of my shirt as she began to move her body. Her skin was awash with color and her cheeks turned bright pink.

"Oh!... Oh god!... Oh my!...Mmm!....I cant!... I cant take it!.. Take me home!...Take me home now!" Sophie gasped as she struggled for air.

"I will take you home later, right now...cum for me...." I firmly ordered.

"I cant... I cant... please... please.." She begged, rubbing her hips more and more into my leg.

I put my finger to her lips and she immediately opened her mouth to suck on it, moments later I took it out and she looked at it as I then caught her eyes, we remained locked as my finger moved down and down. I put my hand between our bodies and ever so faintly touched her pussy with the same finger. The vibrator was doing all the work I just added a light human touch to which she immediately let out a huge gasp of air and collapsed into me. I flicked the switch off and let Sophie get her breath back.

"You want to go inside and dance or go try our other new toys?" I whispered in Sophie's ear.

"Tell you what, when you take me home I'll give a private dance just for you."

"That sounds amazing. But lets go get a few drinks in here and have a dance first." I instructed as we finally entered the club.

We ordered some shots and quickly drank those before getting some bottles of longer lasting things. The music was very loud but there was an atmosphere in the club that was palpable, everyone enthused fun and a good time. Before too long Sophie led me to the dance floor, we locked our eyes on one another and moved to the beat. My arms resting over her shoulders with her arms around my waist. As we moved Sophie gently placed her hands under my T shirt and moved her fingers along my flesh. I smiled as her touch stimulated me, I took hold of her face in my hands and leaned in for a kiss, but she pulled back and span away from me with a big smile on her face. I went to reach for the remote control before she quickly came back and resumed were we left off. I leaned in again and once again she moved so I ended up kissing her cheek.

"Not yet.." She whispered in my ear.

As she said that she began kiss my ear, then my neck and down to where my T shirt covered my shoulders. With her hands caressing my skin underneath my T shirt she began to bite me playfully on my neck, I leaned back as this pleasure made me lose some control of my body, luckily we were near a wall and I leaned against it while Sophie continued. She then began to bite at my T shirt, at first unsure what she was doing I then felt a big yank on the neckline and a tear, Sophie then took her hands out from under the material to grab the tear pulling it apart ruining my T shirt and taking it off me before throwing it to the surface of the dancefloor never to be seen again.

I now stood shirtless as Sophie danced around me and kissed various parts of my neck and chest but never my face which was beginning to drive me mad. The crowds of people around us all continued to dance away and we rejoined them further into the dancefloor, Sophie was now beginning to play with the waistline of my shorts and occasionally reached right down the back and grabbed my ass while pulling me closer to her. I tried to hold her close as we continued to move to the beat of various dance songs blaring around us. The alcohol from our drinks now taking full effect and I began to lose my inhibitions more than ever, feeling the ecstasy of the moment and not caring what anyone saw, not that anyone was really looking they just danced away in their own drunken stupors.

Sophie then leaned right in to me and pushed her face right into mine, with her arms still playing around with my shorts and reaching under them I held her close with one hand and put my other under her pleated leather skirt taking a firm hold of her soft curvy ass and pulling her hips closer to mine. In this movement she reached one hand right down the front of my shorts and crabbed my raging cock. Her hand started to move up and down the length of my shaft and I rolled my eyes groaning in pleasure.

"What do you want me to do? What would make you cum right now?" Sophie breathed heavily in my ear.

"Oh!... mmm!...." Was the only noise I could muster in response.

"I'll do anything!.." Sophie continued with her hand still rubbing faster and faster in my shorts.

"Anything?..." I gasped trying to catch my breath.

"Anything!" She firmly replied. All I wanted at that moment was to feel her skin on mine, see a little more. Though she had stripped in public various times over this week this felt different as for once I was at the brink of orgasm and she was dressed in more than usual.

"Take off.....MMhhmmph!" I groaned as she squeezed harder on my cock when I spoke. She nodded while I continued. "Take off your top, press up against me... don't stop what you're doing!" I shouted.

"Unzip me then.." Sophie whispered, music still blaring all around us on the crowded dancefloor.

I took my hand from under her skirt and reached for zip, the realization of what I was doing combined with Sophie still stroking my cock up and down meant I almost came straight away, as the zipper slowly separated the sides of her top I couldn't bare it, she was imminently going to be topless in this crowded room. Yesterday she had been butt naked but yesterday was fun to watch this was much more personal and I could feel every moment of it as my orgasm began to appear. Sophie took her other hand and reached up holding the top over her breasts while the leather material sprang free from her back entirely. The hand I used to unzip her now caressing the naked skin across her back. Sophie then lifted her chin to look down at me in an expectant look. My eyes fluttered and she promptly removed her top, stepping just far enough away that I could see her pert breasts free to the world. She quickly leaned in and as her warm, soft, naked flesh pressed against mine I came violently in my shorts. Sophie chose this moment to push her lips against my own and as we devoured one another my orgasm intensified. As my mind began to clear from the heat of the moment I realized just where I was and what just happened and began to feel extremely self aware. Sophie pulled back and removed her hand from my shorts letting my limping cock go. She stood away still topless with a few people looking on aghast and shocked at her brazen display.