Sophie's Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly out of almost no where Karina pulled Sophie on stage from out the crowd. The noise had been insanely loud and having stopped paying much attention, I hadn't noticed the subtle differences the events on stage had caused and missed them creeping out to the crowd. On stage the girls danced hand in hand facing each other. Sophie was covered in whipped cream in the form of a crude bikini while Karina seemed to have a similar one comprised of chocolate sauce. The thick cream covering Sophie's breasts and bikini region was already falling off in lumps while Karina's chocolate sauce was running down her skin. Then Karina reached in towards Sophie's breasts and started to lick them. The crowd went absolutely crazy as they began to lick one another all over and then press their bodies together as their hands caressed and fondled one another. The cream and Chocolate seemed to quickly vanish but for a few marks left splattered on them, the girls appeared to be completely naked but remained locked in an embrace. The other two naked girls then appeared behind them and poured two huge buckets of water over Sophie and Karina. they immediately separated and squealed in shock as the obviously cold water drenched their bodies. They now stood rubbing water out of their eyes with dripping wet, their beautifully naked bodies glistening in the dim lights of the room. Cameras flashed and the crowds went berserk at the spectacle before them. Finally seeing the girls smooth naked bodies in full.

As Sophie stood trying to regain her composure Karina promptly grabbed her around the waist and forced her to the floor, pinning Sophie down before passionately kissing her. They both squirmed and writhed around as they kissed and caressed each other. The other two girls started dancing around again trying to get attention but as far as I was concerned the only action going on was the two beautiful naked young women essentially having sex on the floor of the stage. The crowd leered forward trying to see more as only those closest to the stage could see what they where doing. The rest would have to make do with Emma and the other girl jumping around.

Sophie lay on her back while Karina started to lick her all over, at first nuzzling into her firm breasts and erect nipples before moving down and down, never losing eye contact with Sophie who wriggled around and held Karina's head in place as she devoured Sophie's soft flesh. Karina kept her ass in the air as she positioned her head between Sophie's legs and delicately licked her pussy. Sophie squealed and broke eye contact as her head rolled around on the floor. Her eyes flickered and rolled and her whole body convilsed as a wave of ecstasy washed over her with an orgasm. Not once had she gone to this bar and not ended up on stage, naked and having an orgasm. Sophie then sat up and Karina sat down opposite, they looked at each other before wrapping their legs around each other. After leaning in and kissing each other they scissored their legs and pushed their pelvis' together. The cheering masses could see this and tried to clamber over one another for a better view. They ground their hips round and round as their pussies rubbed together, it was all very sexual and the crowd lapped it up.

After a minute or so they stopped and stood up to a massive cheer before running off stage. Michael tried to call them back but they ran out into the crowd and pushed their way through, heading toward the door. I jumped off my seat and tried to follow after but it was difficult in the heavy crowd. Eventually I got to the door and made my way out but even outside the crowd was thick as there were still hundreds of people trying to get inside. I was concerned for Karina and Sophie as they had run through all this totally naked and had nothing on them at all. When I got clear of the crowds I heard laughter toward the beach and ran over that way. Eventually I found the girls under the building Sophie and I had made love underneath the other evening, they where both trying to catch their breath and stop laughing.

"Why did you run out?" I asked a little confused. "Leave on a high, leave them wanting more!" Karina quickly replied in her sexy accent. "We just wanted to get out of there." Sophie added.

"Yeah me too, Im glad to be outside where its cooler and not so crowded or loud! - That was insane in there!" "Do you think they enjoyed it?" Sophie asked.

"Oh they enjoyed it!" I keenly replied while Karina nodded. "I have your winnings and that shirt if you want it? Do you need to go back in the bar for anything? I'm sure you just won!" I added. "No merci, I only had my bikini and can go back another time for that. We would only have won free drinks - I want my new prizes." Karina gently replied taking her envelope and then touching me softly on the shoulder with her other hand as to say thank you. "You have everything of mine and those stick on patches are cheap, I have some more should I want them." Sophie also replied. She saw Karina's affection and came close to me wrapping her arms around me.

"I missed you. Take me back." She whispered in my ear.

"Karina.." I started to say "Oui, I would love to come back with the two of you." She said before either of us could finish.

"...Ok then.. Back to ours then.." I hesitantly said, unable to take in what was going on. I was now about to walk two gorgeous naked women back to the apartment where who knows what would happen. "Sophie.. we had a rule.." I whispered down to Sophie who was walking wrapped in my arms. "Yes we did, but we both want this. She started something and I think we all want to end it so she's coming back and we are going to have the best night of our lives. Ok?" Sophie firmly answered. I was dumbstruck, yet another fantasy coming true. A threesome? With these two? Hell yes!

*************************************************************************************************

Saturday:

Daylight filled the room and the sun beamed onto my face waking me from whatever dream my mind was filled with. I covered my eyes but was already disturbed enough to remain awake. I slowly woke and thought about everything as I stirred. It was the last day of Sophie's and my holiday in France, much later today we would be taking a long journey home after an incredible week. We still had the best part of a day of free time to get up to some mischief though.

I finally opened my eyes and acknowledged defeat to the daylight in my battle to stay asleep. I looked across the bed hoping to see Sophie and Karina still asleep next to me. Last night was incredible, after we got back to apartment it was just a whirlwind of ecstasy. Hands and tongues everywhere. Something never to forget and something almost impossible to describe. I could see a naked body next to me but as both Karina and Sophie had similar length and colour hair it was hard to tell who it was, I looked closer and could see the shape of Karina's ass and back as she lay above the bed sheet on her front with her arms tucked in so as not to take up much room between me and Sophie. Sophie lay on her back on the other side of the bed and her arm drooped off the side. She lay with the bed sheet covering one leg, held up to belly by her other limp arm, this left her breasts exposed as she lay sound asleep. My movement must have caused Karina to stir because she murmured and turned her head as to face me. She caught my eye with hers and moved her hand from underneath her body to brush her hair away from her eyes. It fell back over her face almost instantly so I reached over and gently moved her hair behind her ear. Karina smiled and ever so gently began to wriggle closer to me. She looked down and saw the bed sheet covering my legs then reached over me and pulled it toward her and off of me. My dick sprang to life as my whole body lay rigid, alarmed at what was happening. My eyes sprang wide and stared intently into Karina's, she smiled before moving her arm once again and delicately stroking my leg, she started just below my knee and moved upward, careful not to touch me any harder than a light tickle so it awakened all of my nerves but appeased none of them. I craved a harder touch and soon my mind was shut off to rational thought and my cock took over. Karina lay on her side with one arm under her head holding it up to keep constant eye contact with me and the other just floated over my skin winding me up so much I found my hips lurching toward her hand. The closer I got the less she touched and my alarmed expression was forever pleasing to Karina as she just stared at me with big beautiful sultry eyes. I groaned gently as I longed for more, her hand would float closer and closer to my raging cock before finally she touched it. I flinched heavily and closed my eyes at which point she grabbed hold of my dick. She didn't move and just felt the pumping of the blood through it. I opened my eyes and she leaned closer, moving her whole body so it pressed up against me. I was terrified Sophie could wake and be upset. Though we had both wanted Karina last night maybe she would think it was just a way of getting her to myself in the morning, I think Karina knew this but also didn't seem to want to wake Sophie - she knew this fear, much like Sophie knew the fear of drowning as we fucked in the sea would spur me on, Karina knew the threat of Sophie waking right next to us as we fucked would be a huge huge factor in my arousal. It was clear to me now that fear and sexual arousal are inherently linked.

Karina gently slid her body on top of mine and for a moment let go of my rigid cock. Our eyes remained locked as she spread her legs wide enough that she could reach around and find my cock again. Laying flat on top of me she reached behind her ass and found my cock, placing it right at the entrance to her soft wet pussy. Our eyes remained locked and the fear on my face seemed to spur her on, she licked her lips and let her body slide back just enough that the head of my cock began to separate her pussy lips. Her mouth opened and jerked slightly as she slid down me, very very slowly making me penetrate her fully, once inside her she seemed to pause and take a breath before ever so gently moving. So faintly it was barely noticeable but just noticeable enough that my whole body tingled and craved more. Karina pinned my arms down with her elbows and held my face in her hands. I was trapped underneath her but could move my hips just enough to compliment her own movements and we slowly moved back and forth. Karina would open her mouth and close her eyes with each gentle thrust, this was incredibly sexy and my body and mind whirred at how turned on she was. I looked over for a second and Sophie had not moved. She was a deep sleeper but this still terrified me. I began to lose control of myself and my eyes shuddered, Karina's movements grew faster and faster and while keeping a firm hold of my face in her palms she freed my arms from her elbows. I reached up and just held her close to me as she leaned in and we kissed passionately. Our faces pressed together before she leaned into my ear, the ear furthest from Sophie and I began to hear. "Oui..Oui...Oui..OOOuuui...ooohhh" I could feel her body temperature rising rapidly and her skin was blazing next to mine. I could feel her pelvic muscles clenching hard around my cock and we both gasped as quietly as we could as our wave of ecstasy hit. My arms collapsed and her body went limp on top of me. After a minute or two Karina began to move, she was in complete control here and even if I had wanted to move her it would have been impossible without waking Sophie. Karina slowly sat up and straddled me, smiling as she looked down at me. I looked over and was horrified to see Sophie laying on her side, eyes wide open with a smile on her face.

"Thats not very fair is it.." She said, breaking the silence Karina and I had been trying to keep. "I want a go now. And you can only watch." She added.

Karina grinned and jumped off me before clambering to Sophie's side of the bed. They instantly caressed each other and kissed passionately. I felt hard done by in that I'd had to be so quiet with Karina, they could make all the noise they wanted, but on the other hand I could watch and still had sex with her. I wished I could save this view forever, before I knew it I had climbed off the bed and reached for my camera. I began to film the passionate lesbian love making in front of me. At first I worried they wouldn't let me so tried to hide but Sophie soon saw what I was doing and smiled before carrying on even more passionately. Karina then turned and with a look of lust I had never seen gestured to not only carry on but get closer.

They locked their legs around one another and continued for a long time, licking each others pussies and breasts, fondling, fingering and outright fucking. I had a front row seat and not only that could watch it back in the future. I was so turned on I began to hold my cock and stroke it with one hand while my other filmed. As the girls began to reach climax I too was ready to cum and when they both let out a huge scream I almost fell to the floor as I shot my load. I stood up again and continued to film as they lay silently. Karina then moved and Sophie looked at me speaking straight to the camera.

"Morning sleepy head." "Hey.. what time is it?" I replied softly.

"How would I know?" Sophie answered, baffled by my stupid question. "What you wanna do before we leave?"

"Do we have to leave? Cant we stay here like this forever?.." Sophie sadly suggested. "Well.. We cant do that, but we can still have fun back home.." I said as she got up from the bed, leaving Karina lying there and then put her arms around me, our naked flesh pressed together and I could feel the heat and sweat of her love making.

"What kind of fun? Our parents will be around and its a lot less liberal there. You cant get away with being naked in public!" Sophie answered. "You ever tried? - Could be fun!" Karina added with a playful giggle. Sophie looked back at her and laughed.

I turned my camera off and we all separated. I went and had a quick wash hoping to clear my mind and snap back to reality. As I showered the two girls came in and joined me, the shower was only just big enough but we didn't seem to mind being pressed together as our hands washed the naked flesh of one another. After we dried off the girls put on some makeup and sun cream. I put on my swimming shorts and sun cream and turned to speak to the girls. "Shall we go get some food?" I suggested.

"Yes. lets go." Sophie immediately replied, she was dancing around the room seemingly oblivious to the fact she was still naked. "Do you want to maybe get dressed first?" I hesitantly asked

"Nope! I want to spend as much of the day as I can completely naked!" Sophie joyfully replied. I then realized Karina also had no clothes to wear and wondered what she would do as I grabbed my wallet and the room key. I looked over as Sophie and Karina stood there naked, impatiently waiting. "You both going like that? Karina you can borrow something if you want to?" I asked in concern. I loved it but it just seemed a bit much.

"Why?" Sophie grinned. "I keep ending up wearing this much anyway, its our last full day and I don't care anymore." She added before we left the apartment. Karina just shook her head, she clearly didn't care either. "You said to the crowd if they saw you at the beach you would be wearing your stick on bikini or less?" I said to Sophie. "You really meant it!"

"Yep!... Does it turn you on?" Sophie replied, playfully touching me as we walked out the apartment down past the doorways of all the nearby apartments.

I put the room key in my pocket. We walked down the stairs, passed the pool and out the complex entrance, Karina started to walk ahead of us completely naked without a care in the world. Sophie in just her sunglasses whilst I was in my swim shorts. I had some money and our room key but apart from that we had nothing. No towels or clothes to cover up with if needs be. Several people stared and the girls garnered some wolf whistles to which they just smiled and flicked their hair.

We arrived at the beach and Sophie looked sad. "Sophie are you ok?" I whispered.

"Yes, sorry I'm just upset we are leaving and for once someone seems to be getting more attention than me." Sophie quietly replied. "Maybe, but I love only you." I reassured her.

"She's gorgeous and naked. I wouldn't blame you." "Well, you have my full attention now, though I do enjoy the tease of you stripping."

"So.. taking things off gets your attention? Is that why you wanted me to wear something when we left, just so I could take it off?" Sophie asked curiously. "Yes I guess so."

"But I'm already naked I've nothing to tease you with?.." "It will be tease enough knowing we don't really have time to do anything before we leave in a few hours.

"Oh you don't know that for sure! And if we don't theres a long journey and tomorrow we could have some fun. Karina, where would you suggest we eat?" Sophie asked, changing the subject entirely.

The three of us walked along the beach hand in hand. I must have been the envy of any man in sight with two beautiful young naked girls at my side. We reached a small cafe and Karina said she knew the owner well, we went inside and an older man greeted her fondly. They spoke for a minute before we were all shown to a table outside. The cafe wasn't hugely busy but it had enough people in that I was incredibly aware of the looks they all gave us, but the looks weren't of disgust they all just seemed to want a closer view.

A young waiter came and took our orders, Karina pretty much ordered for us, playfully leaning backward to give him a good view of her body before leaning in and covering up just to tease him. Sophie sat and smiled rolling a curl of hair around her finger while she appeared to be thinking about something else and not with us entirely. When our food arrived it was quite a banquet, I'd never normally eat so much so early but as it was a bit later than normal and we had a long journey ahead, plus it all came in small courses, I was loving it. We had bread and patte, pain au'chocolat and various types of pancakes. People kept looking over at us, especially those walking past the cafe. But the girls would just smile, even when people quite blatantly stood there taking photos. Then the older guy Karina had talked to when we walked in came back and they talked, then Karina translated.

"He say's because he knows me and because of the extra business we have brought him while being here he let for us pay for only one person not three. To give us discount he would also like photo of Sophie and me with him. This ok?"

We were delighted, having made a killing at competitions we had only spent a fraction of our spending money and not all of that, we had a lot of money we could take back home which was a big plus and though we could afford this breakfast any discounts were appreciated. I would have thought it a little perverted wanting the picture but the guy seemed genuinely kind and not creepy and just wanted a souvenir of when to gorgeous young women ate at his cafe stark naked. The girls stood with him inside the cafe against a wall that made it clear to anyone looking at the picture where they were. The whole cafe gathered to watch while many others also took pictures. The girls danced around either side of him, kissing his cheeks in unison or blowing kisses to the onlookers. It was quite a show and once again I loved every minute.

After about ten minutes of this show and the cafe now being full beyond capacity the girls were ready to leave, I went to pay the small bill but the old man just pointed at the crowd at the door and waved my money away. I was delighted and tried to let him know as best I could. Karina came over and before Sophie could see she handed me a piece of paper, wrapped her arm around me and whispered in my ear.