Sophie's Engagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll see you in the morning bro."

Josh smiled and said good night, not knowing just how different things would be in the morning, but then neither did Billy and Sophie.

Watching Sophie smile and walk passed towards the hall door, Billy's eyes immediately went straight to the hot girlfriend's tight ass, watching intently as she swayed in her tightish jeans out into the hallway.

When the door to the lounge closed behind them both, Billy had to fight within himself the urge to just rip his brother's fiancées clothes off and fuck her right there, but he knew he had to play it cool and make her want him; if she was in control then she wouldn't cheat on Josh.

Slowly, the horny pair walked up the stairs in silence, turning right at the top of the flight and walking passed the bathroom opposite Josh and Sophie's bedroom, and towards the front of the house which obviously held the spare bedroom.

As Sophie took hold of the doorknob, Billy's heart raced even faster but he managed to keep a calm appearance.

This was it; he was going to fuck his brother's gorgeous fiancée, even if she didn't know it yet.

"Here you are." Sophie said as she walked in before him, turning to face him and smile as he followed her in and gently closed the door behind him.

This was it.

Josh smiled at the backs of his gorgeous fiancée and brother as they left the room, gently closing the hall door behind them. He leaned back on the leather sofa and let out a contented sigh as he smiled at the remains of the wine left in the bottle. There was no point in letting it go to waste, and he knew what Sophie would be wanting when he got upstairs, and the waiting would make her hornier.

So Josh took his time in drinking his wine, as he sat and listened to the gentle tracks that had now come on CD, drinking his wine and feeling perfectly content.

Little did he know the lustful thoughts that both his brother and his fiancée were having as they walked up the stairs towards the spare bedroom; Billy trying to stay calm and find a way to fuck Sophie tonight, and Sophie desperately trying to convince herself that all she was going to do was show Billy the bedroom, flirt a little then screw Josh.

But as the horny couple entered the spare room above where Josh sat in the lounge, the beautiful 22-year-old blonde fiancée was about to be pushed passed any limit she had previously encountered.

"So what do you think?" Sophie said as she twisted slightly with her arms open wide, indicating the not huge, but still largish bedroom.

Billy took a moment to look around and Sophie smiled as she looked at him. He was hot, and by the look of the bulge in his pants, very horny, but he kept himself so calm and cool which some how managed to turn her on even more. She loved a challenge, and she loved the erotic risk that came from this being Josh's younger brother.

She watched as Billy took in the double bed, with its wooden headboard and its pink covers. That made her smile, Billy lying in pink bed covers, but he didn't seem to pay any attention. The bed faced the door with the large front windows on its left, opposite the wardrobes, mirror, and bedside tables.

The room was simple, designed as a guest room for when anyone wanted to stay over, and it was only seconds before Billy's eyes returned to the true attraction of the room; her.

"As I said before, the scenery here is very nice." Billy said as he smiled that charming smile at her.

"I'm glad you like it." Sophie replied, gently biting her lower lip as she did when horny, "You like pink?" She asked as she gestured towards the bed covers.

"I don't mind, it won't be the covers I'll be looking at." He replied, sending shivers through Sophie.

"Is that so?" She teased back Billy just smiled and moved closer to her, standing so close to her that her big tits almost touched his uniform covered chest.

"Your beautiful face as we fuck each other." Billy said, that charming grin never faltering as he spoke dirty to his brother's fiancée.

Sophie's stomach turned somersaults as the words came from Josh's brother's mouth and she shuddered visibly, trying desperately to stay in control of herself.

She wouldn't cheat on Josh again! She wouldn't!

"It seems that you like that idea." Billy said, his eyes locked on hers as he took her hands and placed her arms around his neck.

His own hands slipping slowly around her slim waist, encircling her and pulling her gently closer until they both stood in the middle of the spare bedroom, at the foot of the double bed, bodies lightly pressed against each other, and their lips only two inches apart.

"Do you like the sound of that?" Billy asked, his breath caressing Sophie as she struggled to keep her eyes open.

She wanted o moan so badly. She wanted to fuck him so badly. But she couldn't, she wouldn't! At least she tried to make herself believe it.

Standing there, so close to Josh's brother, knowing that if his lips touched hers she would do anything he wanted, Sophie fought within herself. She desperately wanted to nod, but she knew that he would fuck her then, and she wanted to stop this right now, but that was so hard; she wanted this so badly.

Billy slowly began to move his face closer to Sophie's, his lips about to touch hers when she pulled back, and reluctantly removed his arms from around her.

"We can't." She said, the words tearing at her. She wanted this so badly. She needed this so badly. But she was engaged now, she couldn't.

Slowly she moved around Billy and walked towards the door, her body crying and yearning for her to go back, to just turn around and give in.

Then suddenly she felt Billy's hand grasp her wrist and spin her around, before pushing her hard against the wooden door. Sophie felt a rush of excitement and lust shoot through her as her eyes came to rest on Billy's face and he pressed his body hard against her, pushing her hard against the door. Her breathing deepened as she saw the lust filling his eyes, knowing that they must be a mirror image of her own. His hands held her wrists against the door above her head, the rock hard bulge in his uniform pants pressing hard against her.

"I want you so much." Billy said lustfully, not smiling charmingly anymore. The only thing Sophie could see in him was the same passion that was coursing through her.

She could feel her big tits pressing harder against his solid chest as her breathing deepened and her heart raced.

"I won't make you do anything you don't want me to Soph, I won't force you." Billy said, that same heat intensifying in his eyes, but Sophie knew that what he said was true.

The feel of his dick pressed against her hard, the feel of the door she was pressed against, the knowledge that this was Josh's younger brother and that Josh was downstairs and would come up anytime soon, that she had just gotten engaged that very night and that she was hornier than she could ever remember being warred against her desperate attempts to convince herself to stay faithful to Josh that she was going to be married to him in 3 weeks.

It seemed like hours that she was staring into her fiancées brothers eyes, but it was only a couple of seconds before the war was won within her and she finally gave in and quickly mashed her soft pink lips against his, accepting his tongue deep into her mouth and passionately kissing her fiancées younger brother.

"Mmmmph" She moaned into Billy's mouth as lust took her completely and her tongue danced franticly with his.

Suddenly Sophie's arms wrapped tightly around Billy's neck, pulling him closer as they continued their passionate embrace. She didn't know whether Billy had let her wrists go or whether she had forced her hands out in passion, but neither did she care.

Sophie continued to kiss her future brother-in-law madly, her lips mashing harshly against his while her tongue forcefully danced inside his mouth and his in hers. There was no love in this kiss, only pure lust-filled passion.

As she continued to moan into Billy's mouth, Billy reached behind her, pulling her away from the door long enough to grab hold of her tight denim-covered ass and lift her up, before pressing her hard against the door again. Sophie's long legs instantly wrapped around Josh's brother's waist, trying desperately to pull him closer.

"Ohhhmmmmmmmmmph." Sophie moaned into Billy's mouth as she felt that solid bulge press her harder against the doors. I she would've been naked Billy's dick would be inside her right then. That thought made her moan again as they kissed.

Suddenly, he loosed one of his hands from her ass, holding her with one hand Billy then reached up to once again begin squeezing her large ripe melons through the pink sweater.

Sophie continued to moan and kiss as hard and as passionately as she could, trying to tighten her legs and pull Billy closer to her. She needed to be fucked, and there was no doubt inside her now that Josh's younger brother and her were going to do just that. There had never really been any doubt, after everything that had happened lately, Sophie knew she was a slut, and that she would be forever now, but she had tried to stay faithful. She really had tried.

That's what she would have thought, if she could've thought of anything other than how she wanted Billy to fuck her, as he held her, his brothers new fiancée, against the bedroom door, her legs wrapped around his waist, his hand groping furiously at her big tits, and their tongues dancing madly in each others mouths. All this as Josh sat happily downstairs.

Just then, with their tongues still entwined happily, Billy's hand left her attention-seeking tits, and once again grabbed a tight hold on her ass, and with Sophie's arms and legs tightly wrapped around him, he pulled her away from the door, turned around, walked a few steps and fell forward onto the soft mattress of the double bed.

"Mmmmph." Sophie moaned as she felt Billy's body press down on her against the soft mattress. She couldn't believe how turned on she was. She was definitely going to fuck him now, and she was going to break his balls for making her this hot.

Billy's hand returned quickly to mauling her tits now he didn't have to support her, but only for a brief time, as he suddenly broke the kiss, and once again stared down at her with eyes so filled with lust, Sophie was surprised they weren't actually glowing.

"I told you I wouldn't notice the sheets." Billy said, his charming smile seeming to return now he knew they would have sex.

Sophie laughed gently, her legs still wrapped around Billy's waist.

"You're not fucking me yet." She replied with a playful smile Billy's grin became playful as well.

"I'm glad to hear you say yet." He said sounding satisfied

"How am I going to explain to Josh why his new fiancée is spending so much time in the spare bedroom with his brother?" She asked as she ran her fingers lightly down Billy's neck. His bulge was still pressed solidly against her wanton pussy.

"Just tell him I'm a upset about no women wanting me and that you're comforting me." Billy answered with a cheeky smile before gently kissing her again.

"I'm sure he'd believe that with the luck you have with women." Sophie stated when he stopped kissing her and Billy smiled obviously catching on that she was meaning the current situation of him having his brother's new fiancée underneath him on a bed, discussing how they were going o hide the fact they were going to have sex from Josh. "And anyway, why would you talk to me?"

"Tell him that I didn't want to talk to him about it because I respect his opinion of me too much, and that I wouldn't want him to think any less of me." He replied, taking his time to lightly kiss down Sophie's slim neck.

"Mmm" Sophie moaned lightly at the feel of his lips on her soft flesh.

"Just make it up, I'm sure you can do it." He finished of saying as he once again lay looking down into her beautiful face.

Sophie just smiled up at him, biting her lower lip gently. This felt so hot.

"Now, where was I before my brother interrupted, ah yes, I was about to fuck his hot fiancée." Billy said as he pushed himself up so that he could unbutton and unzip his pants But before he could pull his uniform pants down, Sophie spoke and stopped him dead in his tracks.

"If you start fucking me right now, then I'm going to start moaning and groaning and screaming and stuff." Sophie began as she used her legs to pull Billy back down on top of her, which once again drove his solid bulge hard against her making her eyes open slightly and a grunt escape her soft, full, pink lips. "And don't you think Josh will get suspicious if he hears a woman moaning and screaming in your room when I'm the only woman in the house?"

Billy's face took on a look of worry. Sophie could hardly stop herself from giggling at him. He was so horny for her that the thought of something postponing the sex had him worried.

Instead she just bit her lower lip again and smiled playfully.

"So what do you want to do?" Billy asked, before desperately adding, "I'm going to fuck you tonight you know."

Sophie smiled at the lack of a question in that statement, before rolling over on top of Josh's younger brother; her face still only inches from his.

"Calm down Billy Bull, we'll fuck tonight, don't worry." She said as electricity shot through her from those few words. "But I was thinking I would keep you entertained, just until Josh has gone into the en suite to have his bath, then we can fuck."

She couldn't believe how easy it was to think about cheating on her loving fiancée now, and how hot it made her feel.

Billy's face relaxed as he heard Sophie's plan and once again he smiled charmingly at her.

"So what are we gonna do until Josh comes upstairs, it could be ages." Billy said, curiosity and worry coming back into his eyes. "How about we just fuck quietly."

Sophie slowly sat up right, her pussy still on top of Billy's hard bulge, and looked down at Josh's younger brother.

"If we're going to do this, then we're doing it properly." She said seriously, and then a playful smile crept across her face, and she slowly lowered her face to only inches from his. "I was thinking," She began, and slowly began to move backwards, moving down Billy's body and smiling teasingly. "Perhaps you'd like your brothers new fiancée to give you a mind-blowing blowjob?" She finished as her beautiful blonde haired face hovered slightly over the large bulge in Billy's uniform pants as he lay on the bed.

Billy's face instantly transformed from that worrying look to charming and satisfied again.

"Fuck yeah!" Billy answered, "Now be a good girl and get that dick in your mouth Sophie, I want to make sure that you're good enough for my brother."

Sophie smiled up at him, shuddering as she always did at the mention of Josh, before turning her attention to the large bulge that had filled her mind all night. It was soon fill her hot mouth, and then, her wanton pussy.

Slowly Sophie took hold of the top of Billy's pants and boxers, and began to move further towards the end of the bed, freeing his hard cock from its confines and throwing the now pointless clothes across the room. She had always found clothes scattered across the room hot, probably because it was done in hot passionate sex, rather than slow lovemaking. She liked to make love, but she absolutely loved to fuck.

As she turned from throwing her fiancée's brother's pants across the room, she got her first look at not only another mans dick now she was engaged, but the lust inspiring hard 9 inch dick of her fiancée's younger brother. She knew how big it was now, because she had gotten used to seeing other guy's dicks up close and personal, and Billy wasn't the biggest dick she had had fuck her, but it had been 5 days since Charles Riley had pounded her with his 11-inch monster, and with how much sex Sophie needed nowadays, it felt like months. It had been even longer since Tyler, who had the biggest dick in the world to Sophie, had fucked her senseless downstairs, and she was now finding it hard to remember what a big dick was like, all she knew was that it was so very good.

Josh had a great dick, but Billy was still bigger and thicker than Josh, and not only that, he was Josh's brother and that made all the difference.

"Are you just going to stare at it, or are you going to actually suck my dick then Soph?" Her fiancée's brother asked her in a teasingly satisfied way. Obviously he thought she had never seen a dick this big, and although she had seen bigger, After so long, she felt like this was the biggest she had ever seen.

Sophie playfully smiled back at him as she moved closer to the hard pole of her new fiancée's brother. Closer and closer to once again being an unfaithful girlfriend. The eroticness of the situation, knowing that Josh would be coming upstairs and walking passed the room to his bath as his hot girlfriend was sucking his brothers dick made her want to just forget the blowjob and fuck Billy right then. But slowly she inched closer to that orgasm-giving rod And with her soft, pink lips hovering only an inch over Billy's cock she stopped to look up into his eyes as he rested on his elbows to watch her intently.

"Open wide." He said with a smile Sophie smiled back at him, as she slowly parted her full lips, opened her hot and wet mouth, and slowly lowered her mouth onto Billy's dick. She slowly continued to lower her face down the entire length of Josh's brothers 9 inch cock, feeling its hot, hardness, touch the sides of her wet and warm mouth and slowly push into her tight, hot throat. She only stopped once her soft, pink lips had reached the base of Billy's cock, the entire rod in her mouth and down her throat, her eyes locked on his, before slowly starting to move back up again.

The lustful feelings of knowing that she had her fiancée's brothers dick buried in her mouth, and that she was going to fuck him on the very day she had agreed to marry Josh, almost blew her away.

Sophie moaned as she slowly moved her head back up Billy's cock, flicking her tongue along the entire shaft as she moved.

This was going to be the beginning of a very long night for the new bride-to-be.

Josh sat back on the sofa after tipping the last remnants of the bottle into his now full glass. He relaxed into the softness of the leather sofa, listening to the calming music playing from the CD in the stereo and anticipating the hot sex he would have with his sweet and loving girlfriend later on.

He didn't know of course, that his sweet and loving girlfriend was now bobbing her head up and down his brothers long, hard shaft, sucking hard on his dick, slashing back and forth with her tongue as she waited for him to go and take his bath so she could show his brother just how loving she could be.

Josh, completely ignorant to the hot, erotic blowjob that was taking place upstairs between his sexy blonde fiancée and his beloved brother, continued to just enjoy the evening, and continuing to look forward to the rest of the night.

And Sophie continued to give his brother more than friendly hospitality.

Billy found it hard to stay leaning on his elbows to look at his brother's hot blonde fiancée sucking hard on his rock solid dick. Her eyes stayed glued to his as she continuously bobbed that beautiful face up and down his hard cock. Her long blonde hair, still in its ponytail, fell over her right shoulder seductively as she continued to take very good care of his hard on.

He had known that she would be a champion cock sucker when he first saw her full, pink lips; they were just made to be wrapped around a dick, but he had never thought that she would be the best at blowjobs ever. He had been around the world, and had so many women he couldn't remember them all, but he knew for a fact that Sophie was by far the best ever.

1...34567...10