Sophie's Last Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH! UM! YEAH! Fuck! I love your fucking dick! SOOOO much bigger than your sons!" Sophie groaned lustfully, "Do you like having your big dick in my pussy? Do you like fucking slamming that hot, hard rod into me David? Does the thought of fucking your son's bride make you want to blow your nuts into me? OHHHH! MMMMMM! I want all of your cum in me David! Fill me up! Fuck me! Fuck your son's fiancée hard! OHHHHH!"

David had never met anyone so vocal in his whole life. If her tight, milking pussy or her lustfully shaking tits or even her hot young body and face didn't make him lose control, he knew that if she carried on moaning about her being his sons fiancée he would soon be emptying his balls inside her. He didn't know how long he could hold back, but even if he did shoot his load now, this night was far from over yet, he would make sure of that.

"You're so fucking hot you slut!" He growled down at her as he thrust his dick hard inside her, slamming all 10-inches inside her fully

"OHH!" Sophie groaned loudly, "Are you gonna make me your slut David?"

"You are my slut!" He growled as he watched her huge melons continue to struggle free of their flimsy prison. He was going to have to see those marvelous things tonight!

"OHHH! MMMM! Fuck! Your dick is soo big! So fucking good!" She moaned breathily before once more gaining strength in her voice, "OH! You're such a bad fucking father-in-law! Fucking your son's fiancée the night before their wedding! OHMMMMM! YEAH! Oh! I bet you are going to want to fuck me after too aren't you?"

And with those words, Sophie let the arm of the sofa go and reached down to grip tightly onto her big tits through the dress.

"OH FUCK! You like knowing I'm your son's fiancée don't you David? You like hearing me say how much I love your fucking big cock buried inside me! How good it feels being fucked by my future father-in-law! OHMMMMM! YEAH! Keep fucking me Mr Seymour! OHHH! I hope I'm welcome in the family now!?" She moaned and groaned teasingly as she squeezed her big tits lustfully. They looked even bigger in her small hands as she squeezed hard.

"I bet you love getting fucked daughter-in-law! Fucked hard by your fiancée's father!" He growled back down at her as he began to speed his thrusts up and watched the lust intensify on Josh's fiancée's face.

"MMMMMMM! OH! FUCK YEAH!" She groaned lustfully as her eyes continued to blaze

Just as he thought, she reacted to him mentioning Josh.

"Well if my son isn't going to take care of a hot girl like you Sophie then he's an idiot!" He growled as her pussy tightened and she moaned loudly, she really liked Josh being mentioned.

"OH FUCK! UM! OH! FUCK ME HARD BABY! OH FUCK ME! YESSS! OH YEAH!" The knockout blonde moaned even louder

"You sleep son, I'm taking care of your slut of a fiancée right now on your sofa, and she's fucking loving it as I stuff her full of my hard big dick!" He called over to Josh as he looked directly into Sophie's eyes and continued to fuck her.

That's when he came up with an idea that almost made him lose control.

"Do you like watching your dad fuck your bride son?" He called loudly and Sophie groaned even more as another orgasm began inside her by the feel of her tightening pussy, "What's that? You can't see well Josh, well, we can't have that can we!"

And with those words he stopped his thrusts into the hot girlfriend and looked down at her with a playful smile.

Sophie's eyes went wide as he stopped and frustration and anger immediately began to form in those lust-filled blazing blue eyes, but David spoke first.

"We've been having all of the fun, so I think it's only fair if Josh has some fun too." He began and the anger and frustration disappeared as confusion took Sophie's eyes over. "He is the groom after all and you're the bride."

And with that, he forced himself to pull his hard dick out of Josh's fiancée's hot pussy and stand up.

"This better be fucking good." Sophie growled angrily as she stood up in front of him "I want to fuck!"

"And I'm going to fuck you," David began as he placed his hands on Sophie's waist and moved her around so that they were once more standing in front of where Josh sat asleep. "Here."

Sophie's eyes instantly lit up and a deep, horny smile brightened on her gorgeous face and she bit her lower lip gently.

"Bend over and give your fiancée a quick kiss Sophie, and then we can get back to fucking each other." He said as lust burst inside him

Sophie just smiled wickedly and turned to bend down slowly and kiss Josh lightly on the lips.

"Hope you're having a nice dream baby, I'm just letting your dad fuck me!" She said sweetly to him

David couldn't help but look at his son's hot, blonde, 22-year-old girlfriend. She was standing over Josh, her short red dress raised to bear her tight ass and the front of her very low cut dress showed most, if not all of her big, firm tits to Josh's sleeping face. Her long blonde hair fell down her back, or hung down passed her shoulders, perfectly straight. Her long, smooth legs that had been wrapped tightly around his body just moments ago as he fucked her, were completely revealed by the thin, short red dress she wore.

That was when he moved, and as the words left Sophie's sweet mouth, David thrust his dick hard forward and once more buried his whole 10-inches into his sons fiancée, but this time from behind, and what made it even hotter, she was bent over in front of Josh, her face only inches from his.

David knew he wouldn't be able to hold back for long in this situation, so he intended to make every stroke count. And as Sophie groaned loudly as she felt her fiancée's father penetrate her again, he grabbed tightly onto her slim waist and began fucking her for all he was worth.

Sophie slowly bent down in a sexual daze to kiss Josh softly on the lips, her stomach writhing in anticipation for the hot sex she was going to have in front of her loving boyfriend.

"Hope you're having a nice dream baby, I'm just going to let your dad fuck me." She said sweetly to him.

And then all of a sudden she felt David's hands roughly grab hold of her slim waist and before Sophie could move more than an inch from her fiancée's face, his dad thrust his big, hard, 10-inch dick all the way into her very welcoming pussy.

"OHHHH FUCK!" She groaned loudly only an inch from her boyfriends face as she was stuffed full of rigidly hard dick.

Sophie's mind and body shuddered as hot lust and pleasure shot through every inch of her. She always loved being fucked doggie style, but doggie style right in front of her fiancée's face was just fucking incredible.

"OHHHHMMMMMM!" She continued to groan as Josh's father began to thrust hard and fast in and out of her now extremely horny pussy.

He started fucking her so hard that Sophie quickly reached forward and gripped the sofa to either side of Josh's head for support. Her fingers dug in furiously as her fiancée's father relentlessly fucked her like the slut she was.

"OH FUCK YES! OH BABY! FUCK ME! FUCK ME DAVID! FUCK ME LIKE YOUR SON SHOULD BE FUCKING ME!" Sophie groaned loudly right into Josh's face, "OH FUCK! I LOVE TAKING ALL OF YOUR BIG DICK! OHHHH! THIS IS SO FUCKING HOT!"

"Yeah slut," David growled as he slammed deep into her again, "You love my big dick in your cheating fiancée pussy don't you?"

"OH FUCK YEEESSSS!" She groaned before letting her head fall forward and hang down

This was so hot and so amazing. Doggie style always seemed to make the guys dick feel even bigger, and David's was already a baseball bat, and he was fucking her more ruthlessly than any of the other guys she had cheated on Josh with.

As her head hung down, and David's big dick rammed hard and fast in and out of her, Sophie could see her big tits barely contained now in her very low cut dress. The front of her red dress hung so low as she stood bent over her fiancée, that only her nipples were hidden, and them only barely, as the two huge melons rapidly shook back and forth, almost coming free but never quite managing to.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned breathily as she watched her big tits bounce back and forth under her red dress.

Josh's dad's dick was so big and so amazing. It filled her up completely.

With every thrust Sophie's entire body rocked back and forth and only her hands gripping tightly to the leather sofa to either side of her fiancée's head stopped her from hitting him as his father fucked her hard and fast.

"Close enough now son?" She heard David growl from behind her as he began to really pound his hard rod into her pussy

"OHHH!" Sophie groaned before lifting her head up and trying to turn to face David as best she could while his dick tried to impale her to her sleeping fiancée. "You like fucking me in front of your son? You like having me bent over in front of my fiancée, the night before my wedding, while you fuck me hard with that big fucking baseball bat dick of yours?"

"Fuck yes!" David growled, a look of pure lust covered his handsome face

"OHHH!" Sophie groaned as she continued to shake back and forth from the relentless thrusts, "Then fuck me David! Nail your fucking daughter-in-law! Fuck the bride to be father-in-law! Fuck me while I talk to my fiancée! Fuck your son's girl! OH yes! Fuck me!"

Once more Sophie turned to look at Josh, her big 36C tits bouncing lustfully with every thrust from that big cock.

"Hey baby!" She tried to say as her voice vibrated from the hard fucking, "I'm having such a good night!"

David's rock hard dick slammed harder into her and his grip on her slim waist tightened. Fuck she couldn't remember feeling so full!

"OHH! MMmmmmmmm! Fuck! Oh baby, if only you could see me now, getting screwed senseless by your dad! OH! His dick is so fucking big baby! Your mom is a lucky girl! Oh yeah! Fuck me David! Oh baby! You should see my big tits, they're bouncing so fucking hard in this dress that I think they're going to come out! Fuck your dad's fucking me so hard and so fucking good!" She groaned as she looked at Josh's sleeping face.

Harder and harder David pistoned his dick in and out of her tight hole, pushing her closer to her loving fiancée's face with each thrust, before she thrust herself back onto his invading member. His dick stretched her inside like the first time she had been fucked by a monster cock of this size, and her entire body tingled and trembled from the feel of the solidly hard rod stuffing her full.

"Oh fuck! MMMMMM! OH YEAH! Fuck my pussy hard!" She continued to groan as David held tightly to her slim waist and ruthlessly pounded her pussy hard from behind

"Fuck Sophie, you're so fucking tight! You're such a slut! Look at me fucking you in front of Josh's face!" David growled from behind her as he once more pulled her back hard onto him and rammed his dick home again.

"OhhhhhhhH!" She groaned loudly, her head dropping forward as the pleasure shot through her.

As she once more raised her head, she smiled as she looked into her loving fiancée's face as he sat fast asleep, his face only inches from hers. And here she was, a young blonde 22-year-old fiancée, getting fucked by her fiancée's father, right in front of her sleeping groom-to-be, the night before her wedding. Her big tits, barely confined in her low-cut dress, almost falling out as David slammed repeatedly into her from behind. Her hands, gripping tightly to the back of the leather sofa either side of Josh's head. The sofa creaking loudly as the force of Josh's dad's thrusts into her pussy, made her constantly rock back and forth, her face coming within an inch of Josh's as his father nailed her hard from behind. Her diamond engagement ring glittered in the light next to Josh's sleeping head as she smiled and thoroughly enjoyed the pleasure his dad's rock solid dick was giving her.

"Ohhh" She continued to groan as she was fucked harder than she had ever been in her life, there was no love in this sex at all.

"I've waited so long to fuck you're tight pussy Sophie, and I'm just glad that I get to fuck you the night before your wedding!" David growled at her from behind and Sophie groaned loudly in response, right into Josh's face.

Then turning to look at him as best as she could while he continued to fuck her hard, Sophie released the sofa and quickly took David's hands from her waist and pressed them hard against her tits.

"Fuck me David! Fuck me in front of your son and play with my big tits! Show him how to fuck me!" Sophie growled back lustfully as she used her hands to squeeze her tits on top of David's.

Lust seemed to spark even more in Josh's dad's eyes as he mauled at her tits, and he began to fuck her harder, using her big 36C tits to pull her back and impale her on his dick.

"OH!" Sophie groaned loudly before once more having to grip the sofa and face Josh to support herself. "Oh I love it! FUCK I LOVE BEING FUCKED BY YOUR BIG FUCKING DICK! Oh baby, baby, your dad is so fucking good! I think I'm going to fucking cum again baby! Oh fuck! He's so fucking big! OH YES! FUCK ME YOU BASTARD! FUCK ME IN FRONT OF JOSH! FUCK ME HARD AND SQUEEZE MY FUCKING TITS!"

"Look at me Josh, look at your slut bride begging me to fuck her! She's so much fucking better than your last girlfriend, and now she's a slut for my big dick! I'm gonna fuck her with it all the time son, and nail her to your fucking marriage bed all night!" David growled and Sophie's moans began to grow louder and louder.

"OHHH YES! KEEP FUCKING ME! I'M YOUR SLUT! FUCK THE BRIDE TO BE! FUCK YOUR FUTURE DAUGHTER-IN-LAW! OOHHHHHHHH YES! FUUCCCCCCCCKK MEEEE!" She began to scream slightly as her pussy began to tingle and the familiar signs of an approaching orgasm began to build inside her.

Sophie knew this was going to be a big one, and so looking into Josh's sleeping face, she smiled and continued to groan louder and tell her fiancée's father to fuck her harder.

Grabbing roughly at the knockout blonde fiancée's big tits, David ruthlessly slammed his long, hard dick in and out of her tight pussy.

Sophie was insatiable, and he loved the way that she looked straight at his son's sleeping face while begging his father to screw her harder. She really got off on the fact that she was being a slut, and doing it in such a slutty way too. So David planned on giving her so much pleasure that she would beg him to fuck her in the future. He knew she already would, but he loved making her his more.

"That's it Sophie, tell my son how much you love having his dad's dick buried in your tight pussy! Tell him how good it feels to have a real man fucking you!" He growled at her as he continued his assault on her tits.

They felt so good. So big and firm yet his fingers sank into the soft flesh as he squeezed hard through the thin red material.

"Oh Josh baby, I love your dads dick! It's so big and so hard and he fills me up so fucking much! Fuck! I love it when he fucks me! Oooooohhhhhhhhhh! Fuck! Mmmmmm! Yeah! Uh uh uh!" She trailed off as her words failed her and her head fell forward as she enjoyed the fucking she was getting.

David knew he couldn't last much longer, he knew that he had a lot of stamina, but fucking this gorgeous 22-year-old girl, this stunningly hot fiancée, and grabbing those big tits, was pushing him over the edge. Her pussy just gripped his dick so tightly that it was like she was trying to squash his dick. Fuck she was built for this!

Pulling her back onto his dick again and again, David looked down at his son and smiled. A father should never screw his son's girlfriend, let alone his fiancée, right before his face the night before the wedding. But David didn't care as he mauled her big tits and pounded her pussy hard. She was way too hot to be fucked by just one man, and he planned on being the other guy to satisfy Miss Harper's needs.

"I'm going to give you your wedding present soon Sophie, I hope you like it!" He growled as he roughly squeezed her firm tit flesh before letting go and once more grabbing her slim waist.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to love it! Give me all of it!" She groaned loudly as her head still hung down

"All of what slut?" He growled back at her and slapped her ass hard

"OHHHH!" Sophie groaned loudly before lifting her head, her eyes tightly squeezed shut, "Give me all of your cum David! Fuck me and fill me with your cum! OH! Yeah! Fuck me baby! FUUCKKKK MEEE!"

He couldn't last any longer as he felt his balls burning and the pleasure shooting through him, and as his own orgasm grew closer as his dick continued it's repeated thrusts into his son's hot girlfriend, David watched as Sophie's grip on the sofa tightened and her groans began to turn into the wordless screams of a girl about to cum. This was it, he had finally fucked his son's girlfriend, and now he was going to deposit all of his cum, the same cum that had made Josh all those years ago, deep into her hot and horny pussy.

"Are you ready to take it then you slut? Fuck!" David growled as Sophie screamed louder, her eyes tightly squeezed together and her face only inches from Josh's.

"OOOOHHHHHHHH! UUUUUUUUGGGHHHH!!! FUCKKKK! YEESSSS! FUCK! YESSS! OH YEAH! FUCK! UMMMMMM! OHHHH!" Was all Sophie could reply as her orgasm was ready to rip through her

"That's it bitch, cum for me again!" He growled through clenched teeth as he watched Sophie begin to tense up.

"OHHHHH I'M GONNA CUM! FUUUCCKKKKK!" Sophie began to scream as her body began to shake

"Here cums the bride..." David growled loudly as he looked down at his son's sleeping face and smiled and Sophie screamed so loudly that he was surprised that Josh didn't wake up.

"AHHHOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKYEEESSSSS!" Sophie screamed and shuddered violently as the orgasm ripped through her.

David couldn't hold back any longer, and as his dick began to expand he rammed his dick hard into Sophie's tight pussy and grabbed a handful of that long blonde hair and yanked her head back so that her ecstasy filled face was right in front of Josh's as she screamed in pleasure.

"...All dressed in white!" David finished through clenched teeth as he gave his son one more look before his dick exploded inside his fiancée's pussy right in front of his face.

Sophie's body shook violently as wave after wave of the most powerful orgasm she had ever felt ripped though her and shook her like a ragdoll. She could vaguely hear David mumbling behind her, as he continued ramming his dick in and out of her, but her hearing and vision was blurred and the only sound that stood out was her loud screams of ecstasy.

She would have been frightened of waking Josh up as she screamed so loudly right into his face, her head suddenly jerking back as David pulled her hair and slammed his dick deep inside her, but everything, except the feeling of that amazing rod inside her and the immense pleasure of her orgasm, didn't matter or exist as far as she was concerned. If Josh had woke up she wouldn't have cared that he would have seen his loving fiancée, bending over him, with her pussy stuffed full of his father's dick, screaming in orgasm.

And then it happened.

Suddenly David's dick expanded and load after gloriously large load of hot, white, sticky cum, shot deep inside her unprotected pussy, deep into her womb and the orgasm that had started to die off, came back with avengance. Her knees just gave way, and if it wasn't for Josh's dad holding her by her hair and waist, as well as his solidly hard dick impaling her deeply, she would have collapsed onto Josh's lap. Her whole body shook and all strength left her body as she floated away in ecstasy with only the feel of her fiancée's fathers exploding dick inside her.

Load after load shot deep into her body, filling her up and her pussy sucked it all in. It shot deep into her womb and Sophie now knew where Billy got his abilities from. She had been filled to overflowing by Josh's brother 3 weeks ago, and now, Josh's father was filling her with his cum too.

1...345678