Sophie's 'Poke-Her' Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just the view that I love." He said looking down at her, arms still crossed, "A young white girl down on her knees in front of me, looking up at me, smiling, ready to take my dick anyway I want to give it her. See you will enjoy this. And so will I, knowing your boyfriend is sitting in the room across the hall as his girlfriend sucks my dick dry." He laughed again

Sophie quickly looked down. He had taken her smile to be that she was looking forward to this. Fuck him, she thought, just get this out of the way as quickly as possible. She just wished that she hadn't felt a tremble run through her at the mention of Josh.

"Come on Miss Sophie Harper, I don't have all night." Tyler said in a commanding tone, "Get my dick out and suck it."

Sophie resisted the urge to hit him in the balls and instead, let out a sigh and reached up and unzipped his jeans.

Once she had unzipped Tyler's jeans she reluctantly reached up to take a hold of the rim of his boxers and pulled them down slowly. As she began to pull them down, immediately she saw the tip of his cock, dark and large. Slowly as she reluctantly pulled the material lower it revealed inch by inch of that dark ebony rod, until finally she had pulled the rim of his boxers underneath his long hard dick, so that they wouldn't get in the way.

Sophie tried to stop her eyes from goggling at the large member that was standing out in front of her beautiful face as she knelt on the floor. He was huge.

She looked up at Tyler about to protest again but he just looked down at her smiling and placed a hand on the back of her head.

"Now be a bad little white girlfriend and start sucking my big black dick like a whore." He said as he firmly pulled her face towards his cock.

"I can manage on my own thank you." Sophie replied shaking his hand from her head.

She looked down at the throbbing rod in front of her face and sighed again before reluctantly reaching up with her right hand to wrap her fingers around the long hard dark shaft.

At the touch of her soft white hand to his dark hard flesh Sophie shuddered inside. She felt her pussy tingle. It wasn't because she was enjoying the fact this was Tyler, far from it, but from the need she had to be fucked, the feel of such a long hard cock in her hands. She had felt the same tremble within her when she first saw it spring out of Tyler's boxers. She hid it well though; after all she didn't want him to think she was enjoying this.

The moment her hand gripped the hard cockmeat, Sophie instinctively squeezed. She gasped slightly before she could stop herself and Tyler smiled down at her.

"You never seen one this big huh?" He asked proudly

Sophie couldn't answer; her heart was racing in her chest as she reached up with her left hand to take another hold on the big member.

Even with both of her hands wrapped around it, there was still a lot of the shaft remaining uncovered. Sophie ran both hands gently up the shaft and then back down, not pumping, but just measuring. She couldn't believe it. She had only ever seen one cock as big as this in her life, and that belonged to Charles Riley, Josh's boss. She had heard the rumour about black men and some of her friends had told her that it was just a rumour, that black men were the same as every other man, some big and some not so big, but Tyler's was as big as Riley's. She stared at the 11-inch dick for a little while, enjoying the feel of having a big dick in her hands again. Ben wasn't small, but Tyler's dick, just like Riley's, was wider, so much so that Sophie's fingers couldn't hold all the way around.

She felt that ripple of lust flow through her again, only just hiding it. It was the cock in her hands not Tyler that was turning her on so much. I need to be fucked, she thought to herself, that horniness had not gone away all night, and now she was holding another dick, her boyfriend's co-workers dick, that feeling intensified.

"It's alright honey, I'll put this baby inside you after you've blew me." Tyler said as if reading her thoughts

"Like fuck you will. A blowjob that was all that we agreed on." She said, looking up at him angrily

Tyler just smiled as he said, "We'll see."

Sophie looked back down, there was no way she was going to look at him as she did this, and slowly began to slide her soft hands up and down his long, thick and very hard black cock.

As she began to move her hands faster Sophie heard Tyler breath a little heavier. Her hands gripped tightly around the thick cock began to pump up and down rapidly.

"Oh yeah, that's so good." Tyler said, "Man why couldn't you have done this under the table in there."

Sophie's hands jerked faster as he said that before she could stop herself. Just the thought of cheating on her boyfriend in anyway turned her on so much, but when it was more erotic, she felt like she would explode from how horny she felt. Tyler noticed the extra burst of enthusiasm.

"So, you like the thought of jacking your boyfriend's black co-worker off do you? He said and Sophie worked harder at jacking him again, "Oh fuck, I guess you do. You kinky little bitch."

Sophie hid the smile at those words within. She hated this guy but she loved how erotic this was becoming, and she was hornier than she had ever been before. Here she was on her knees jacking her boyfriend's black co-worker off while her boyfriend was across the hall playing cards with some more of his workmates. She pumped up and down as hard and as fast as she could because of that thought.

Then another thought hit her, the quicker he came, the quicker this would be over with. She swallowed the sick feeling inside as she looked up at Tyler, putting on her best teasing smile.

"Do you like this Tyler? Do you like my soft white hands pumping your dick for all it's worth? Do you like having your workmates girlfriend on her knees with her hands wrapped tightly around your dick?" She said as teasingly as she could, trying her hardest not to sneer at him and repeatedly telling herself this was all to get him off faster.

"Yeah bitch, I love it." He answered, "I can see those big creamy titties o' yours as well. Man have I got some cum for you."

"Ummmm, can't wait." Sophie lied, "I bet you want to see me wrap my mouth around your big black dick? So you can slide it deep into my mouth and down my throat?"

Tyler moaned before he answered, "Fuck yeah. Come on then Soph, give me the prize I won."

"Ummmm, I'll suck your dick and make you cum all in my mouth. Would you like that?" She said as she still jacked him furiously

"Oh yeah." Tyler breathed out

"I hope my boyfriend is proud of how well I'm looking after you." She said and smiled teasingly up at him, she couldn't stop the lust that was filling her, "Time to give you that blowjob."

She continued to look up at Tyler's face. He had his head back and his eyes close, but the moment she said those words he looked straight down at her. She kept her eyes on his, that sick and angry feeling still boiling inside her was only somewhat dulled by the intense lust that flowed through her.

She moved her face closer to the meat and slowly began to slide her mouth over the head.

"Fuck." Tyler breathed as her mouth touched the head of his cock

Sophie began to slide her mouth down the hard pole, no longer pumping her hands. She knew she could take his entire dick without any trouble because she had taken Charles Riley's, so she continued to move down the shaft slowly and reluctantly. She let her left hand loose it's grip and just held her right hand at the base of Tyler's dick. Finally, after sliding her mouth more than half way down the hard cockmeat she stopped, her eyes fixed intently on his.

Sophie began to slowly slide her mouth back up the shaft and then slowly back down, still maintaining eye contact all the time. Then she began to start moving her hand up and down again, pumping Tyler's dick as she sucked with her mouth and slashed at it's length with her tongue.

Faster and faster she moved both her face and hand. Harder and harder she sucked and pumped in a steady rhythm. Tyler's breathing quickened and his moaning grew a little louder.

"Oh fuck Sophie, yeah." Tyler managed to stammer out. Obviously he wasn't used to having such a good blowjob.

Sophie knew she was good and that thought spurred her on to suck harder and faster, beginning to lose herself in the rhythm and the action of what she was doing. She just tried to forget who she was doing it to.

Sucking as hard as she could, and jacking her hand furiously, Sophie's eternity ring glinted in the light and stood out more because of the contrasting colour of her white hand and Tyler's black cock. Her eyes flickered continuously now between looking up at Tyler's face, watching the black cock disappear in and out of her mouth and watching her eternity ring that Josh had given her shine in the light as she sucked Tyler's dick.

"Mmmmmm" Sophie moaned loudly even with her mouth full of cock. That thought made her squeeze her eyes shut. The more she was sucking, the hornier she was becoming. Giving blowjobs always did that to her.

"Yeah Sophie suck my big black dick." Tyler growled between clenched teeth down at her. He really never did have such a good blowjob she thought.

The more she pumped and sucked, the more Tyler breather heavier and moaned, and the more she saw her ring and thought of Josh, the more turned on she got.

Finally lust began to take over her completely, she got into what she was doing and although she couldn't forget she didn't like the guy, she couldn't stop how hot and horny she felt. She needed to be fucked hard and very soon.

Sophie knew that she was good at sucking dick, Josh's boss and friend had both told her and so did her boyfriend enough, and she knew Tyler wouldn't last long, so she let her right hand loose the dick and slammed her face fully down onto his hard monster cock. She felt it enter her throat and thought it would slide all the way down to her stomach before she slid her head back up it's length. Tyler groaned loudly.

"Oh fuck Sophie, you're really good at sucking cock. Fuck me." He groaned loudly

Sophie would have smiled if the dick in her mouth had let her, but instead she just continued to suck with hot fervour, reaching up to hold on to Tyler's ass so that she could steady herself as she sucked him as hard and fast as she could, repeatedly slamming her face up and down his long hard shaft. She couldn't do anything except keep her eyes closed at first, she was totally in the control of her lust, but after a couple of minutes sucking hard on that ragingly hard monster black cock of her boyfriend's co-worker, Sophie opened her eyes and stared directly into his. Her eyes were completely glazed with lust and she knew it and right then she didn't care, the fact that she didn't like this guy only seemed to make her hornier.

She bobbed her head up and down furiously and sucked as hard as she could, holding tightly to Tyler's ass, she fucked her face hard whilst staring up into his eyes lustfully and very teasingly. Her tits jumped up and down with the force of her blowjob movements and the sound of Tyler's moans were almost drowned out by the loud sucking and slurping noises of Sophie's mouth on his big black dick. She was on her knees the second time tonight, but this time she had a big black cock shoved deep into her mouth.

Sophie repeatedly impaled her beautiful face on the long ebony shaft-pole as Tyler once again placed his hand on her head.

Josh played another card in the hand of poker he was playing, completely unaware that at that moment his beautiful 22 year old white girlfriend was down on her knees across the hallway in their poolroom sucking his workmates big black dick right into her hot wet mouth and down her tight throat. As he smiled looking at his stash pile, Sophie sucked harder on the thick rod penetrating her mouth, sucking for all she was worth, bobbing her beautiful head up and down and sliding that ebony spear in and out of her loving mouth. She was looking straight into Tyler's eyes as she gave him the best blowjob she could, sucking and licking as she worshipped his dick. Tyler had his hand on her head, lightly guiding his workmates girlfriend's mouth back down onto his hard rod.

Josh smiled inside retaining a perfect poker face as he looked at his hand, and Sophie sucked Tyler closer and closer to shooting his hot cum down her sweet loving throat and filling her belly.

Tyler breathed heavy as he looked down at the hot white girlfriend sucking his dick. He still couldn't believe she was actually doing it; he had thought she would just yell at him and storm out. Instead, she was worshipping his dick as best she could, from what he could tell. He had never had a blowjob this good in his life, and never had he had anyone who could take his entire big dick into her mouth.

He watched as his large ebony rod slid easily into Sophie's mouth, her cheeks sucking in then moving out as she worked on sucking, and her tongue slashing across every inch as it passed deep into her tight hot throat. Her eyes constantly stared into his as her face slid from the head of his cock, all the way down to the very base. Her hands held tightly to his ass for support as she literally fucked her face on his dick. His hand rested on her head, but he didn't really pull her onto him, she was bobbing her head back and forth harder and faster than he could do pulling her onto him.

He smiled down at his workmates girlfriend. He had a clear view at her amazing cleavage and continually moved his eyes from hers down to watch her large tits shake as she forcefully impaled her beautiful face again and again on his manhood.

He wandered what Josh was doing right at that moment? And whether he suspected his girlfriend of doing what she was doing?

He smiled down to her. She was sucking for all she was worth and beginning to enjoy it. He knew Sophie would never like him, but he also knew that she loved the kinkiness of the situation, so she couldn't help but enjoy it.

He looked up from her confined tits and stared into her eyes, relishing in the feel of her mouth working on his dick and loving the sight of her looking at him while she did.

"Yeah Sophie, suck my dick baby," He said, "Slide my big dick into your mouth. Fuck your face on my cock bitch."

Sophie moaned lightly, only slightly too, but it was still there.

"You hate me but you fucking love my big black dick don't you Soph? Especially as your boyfriend doesn't know." He growled down at her

Sophie moaned louder this time.

Fuck, he thought to himself, she really was good. Tyler could feel the cum stirring in his balls, ready to shoot out deep into the hot blonde girlfriends mouth. He had never felt so good before.

Thinking about how Sophie had treated him earlier and knowing that she still didn't like him made the situation that much more hotter. His balls stirred and his dick began to grow. He knew he would cum soon from the feel of Sophie's hot mouth and throat and the excellence, which she blew him, but he had a better plan; she was beginning to enjoy this.

"Hey Sophie, are you enjoying this?" He asked darkly

Sophie's response was to only look at him.

"I bet you're horny aren't ya? I bet you've been needing a good hard fucking by someone other than Josh haven't ya?" He asked.

He figured by the way she was working on him, and the fact that she moaned whenever her boyfriend was mentioned that she had cheated on him before. She was a kinky bitch who got off on the erotic situation and risk, and how pro she was at cocksucking, and how she had teased in the lounge, he had no doubt she had done this before. He just couldn't figure out who with. He knew it wasn't Richie, she hated him more than she hated himself, but it could be any of the others, or someone he didn't know; either way, this was definitely not her first time at this.

Sophie moaned loudly to his words and even rolled her eyes a little. He knew she was horny, but he could tell she was ready to fuck and she needed it badly. Maybe she would let him fuck her because of it.

"You want my cum bitch, huh? You want me to cum in that pretty little mouth o' yours?" He asked, he was going to as well, but not just yet.

Sophie moaned loudly again and pushed herself to work as hard as she could, her face almost blurring from how fast she bobbed her head and sucked his dick.

"You need to be fucked and you want my cum Sophie, you are a slut, a white slut girlfriend sucking your boyfriend's black workmate off." He said and as she moaned loudly in response again, he knew she was ready.

Sophie worked hard on his dick and Tyler had to force himself to grab her hair and pull her face from his long hard shaft. He wanted her to carry on and suck him dry, to cum in that hot mouth and down that tight throat, and he almost pulled her back down onto his raging cock, but instead, as she looked at him startled, he spoke to her.

"Get up." He said

"What?" Sophie said as she quickly stood up, after he had loosed her hair

Tyler pushed her backwards against the pool table

"I wanted to do this in the lounge while you were sitting on my lap, but I guess here will be fine." He said and reached under her short dress to grab her ass and lift her to sit on the edge on the table.

"Do what?" Sophie asked sounding confused and trying to catch her breath from her hard work on his dick

He pulled her panties off and threw them onto the sofa behind him, spreading her legs and moving between them he said, "Fuck you, I told you I would."

Sophie pulled her legs together as she yelled, "Fuck you, I said a blowjob and that you wouldn't fuck me, so a blowjob or nothing."

He was too far between her legs for her to push away and when she brought her legs together it only pulled him closer to her. His dick touched her hot pussy by the time she finished speaking.

"If you want me to stop, then I'll stop." He said as he gently rubbed his dick against her wanton pussy, "Just tell me."

She looked at him, visibly battling inside herself. She was hornier than she had ever been today and having his dick pressed against her pussy made her shiver and moan. Tyler knew she needed to be fucked and just waited patiently with his dick pressing against her.

Sophie shuddered and tried to say she wanted him to stop, until finally the lust inside her took over completely and she gave in to her horniness.

"You want to fuck me Mr Black Man?" She said, teasingly but very lustfully, "You want to bury your big dick in my little white pussy and fuck me hard till I can't walk? Fuck me while my boyfriend plays cards? Fuck your workmates girlfriend? You want to cum in my hot unprotected pussy Tyler? Fuck the shit out of me? Make me cum? Is that what you want?"

Tyler looked at Sophie, growing hornier by the word. All he wanted to do was drive his dick forward hard and spear this teasing girlfriend and fuck her till her boyfriend heard her scream and came looking in the room to see what happened only to see his girlfriend being fucked, but he waited for her to say 'yes'. She looked at him for a few seconds.

"You want me? Yeah, do you want me? Do you think I want you? I hate you you son of a bitch but yeah I want you. I want you to fuck me." Sophie said lustfully, looking straight into Tyler's eyes, "Fuck me Tyler, fuck me." She said deliberately.

Tyler smiled at her, "Whatever my hot hostess wants."

And with those words he thrust forward and drove his big hard black cock deep into Sophie's hot tight white pussy.

With one stroke, Tyler impaled the hot blonde girlfriend fully on his 11-inch dick. Sophie's eyes shot open when he entered her and her mouth hung open.

"OHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!!" Sophie groaned deeply as the iron-hard rod slammed deep into her

1...34567...13